The Deal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I doubt it." Eve says walking closer to me. "Assuming she is using positive energy to heal wounds that would only succeed in burning my flesh, but it's worth a try."

She holds out her hand so that I can cut it. I try to do it as gently as possible like I did for myself so that the cut isn't to deep, but to my surprise it didn't even leave a scratch. This must be because of the difference in our levels. I try again using as much force as I can manage, but still nothing. Okay obviously this isn't going to work so I hand her the knife instead. She quickly cuts her hand like I did holds it out towards Julia. Julia does the same thing she did while healing me and gets the same result. Eve's cut has been completely healed.

"Interesting a human capable of healing demons." Eve says with a slight smirk and a look of interest.

"A window popped up saying I've learned the ability [Cure Light Wounds]. Does this mean I can learn even stronger healing magic?" Julia asks with some excitement in her voice.

"I'd imagine so." I say smiling at Julia's excitement. "Probably as your [Healing Magic]'s level increases you'll gain access to even better healing spells."

"I just need to keep healing people to increase its level right?" Julia asks while looking at me with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Yup and considering how I plan to increase my [Vitality] and [Toughness] your [Healing Magic] will probably start to steadily increase." I say to Julia before turning my attention to Eve. "I'm sorry to ask you this Eve, but will you help Julia practice her magic."

"I will agree to this on one condition. You eat me out later." Eve says with a lick of her lips and a hand sliding down to her crotch. "I enjoy having your head between my legs."

"Deal." I agree after hearing her terms. I was worried for a second because of the mischievous grin she was giving me. Luckily it's something that I'll be able to enjoy as well.

With that settle I go into my own spot again and this time practice using mana internally. The description for [Mana Manipulation] said it was possible to absorb mana to make myself stronger so I'm going to put that idea into practice. The process for this was long and painful. I started by absorbing the mana into my muscles which caused them to feel like they were on fire probably because they aren't used to it. Once the pain went away I started absorbing the mana into my organs. Slowly waiting for the pain to fade before moving on. Finally after a process that probably took around an hour I had mana flowing throughout my entire body. I decided to call this one [Mana Surge].

[Mana Surge Toggle lv. 1

By absorbing mana within yourself you are capable of temporarily increasing your attributes. While this ability is active all of your attributes (except [Luck] are increased by 10% plus an additional 5% every 5 levels.

Mana cost 50+10/minute

Note: This ability is affected by [Mana Manipulation]]

Alright let's move onto my next idea. This time I want to create a bullet. If I can concentrate the same amount of mana as the initial blast of [Mana Cannon] with no charge time into a projectile the size of a bullet it should work much better to overcome defenses. I begin concentrating trying to condense the mana into my desired size and form, but no matter how hard I try it won't get smaller than a golf ball. I'm guessing my [Mana Manipulation] ability isn't a high enough level yet. If I can't manage this then there's no way my other ideas will work right now either.

I decide to repeatedly fire my [Mana Cannon] at that tree from before until I've used all of my mana. Thankfully during this time [Mana Manipulation] increased by one. Hopefully it won't be to long before I can create those other abilities. Once I returned to the girls Julia informed me she was out of mana too so we decided to drive her home. During the ride after a few false starts I manage to ask Julia if she's still okay with Eve and I living with her to which she replies with a cheerful "Of course."

Thankfully that's settled. I was worried that I'd need to look for a hotel room. We decide to drive Julia back home after we have something for lunch. Julia offered to cook something, but honestly I don't feel like dealing with her sister again at the moment.

"Don't worry about it." I say to Julia. "There's this little dinner in town that I'd like to eat at before leaving. The food is good and the owners are really nice people."

"To bad I would've enjoyed spending a little more time with sugar lips." Eve says while licking her lips. She's talking about Rebecca I'd imagine. "I don't know what she puts on her lips, but they are delicious."

Once we finish our meal I drive us over to Rebecca's house stopping a short distance away and moving the car to my inventory once I was certain no one would notice. Julia stopped in to say her goodbyes before we hopped into her Nissan Rogue. Julia insisted that she drove saying no one gets to drive her car but her. I used this as an opportunity to test out what I wanted to do with my new cell phone.

My goal for starters is to get a free service plan with unlimited everything. On top of that I want access to Hell's internet that Eve mentioned before and a magical protection so that it's untraceable and immune to viruses and whatnot. It took a bit of searching to find exactly what I was looking for and cost me almost five hundred mana, but I'm satisfied. Honestly it cost me a lot more mana than I thought it would though. I'm thinking it has something to do with using magic on human technology. Human technology simply isn't designed to be compatible with magic so odds are this forces the magic to adapt in order to work properly. Also I suppose trying to get access to let's call it the undernet here on earth isn't a simple thing either.

While trying to search through the undernet, I encounter a rather large roadblock. I can't read a damn word of anything.

"Eve can you teach me your native language?" I ask while looking at her in the back seat.

"Sure, but why do you want to learn Infernal all of a sudden?" Eve asks with a hand rubbing her breast.

"I used some magic in order to get access to Hell's internet on this phone, but I can't read anything." I say while holding the phone where Eve can see.

"Yeah that would be a problem." Eve says before getting a naughty grin on her face and asking. "Can I see it for a minute?"

"That depends are you going to go to some porn site and then give it back to me?" I ask despite already knowing the answer.

"You sure know how to take the fun out of things." Eve says with an adorable pout. "Julia pull over for a second."

While Julia is pulling over I take in the scenery that I've been to distracted to notice until now. We're in an area with a lot of farmland and are currently parked beside a corn field. The sky is a clear blue and overall it's a beautiful day. It's been a long time since I've bothered taking in the sights. My vision has been clouded with self pity for so long now that I've forgotten how beautiful the world can be.

"It's time for you to fulfill your side of the deal from earlier." Eve says snapping me out of my reverie. "I expect you to make me cum before we get to her place."

"I'm not sure if Julia would be comfortable with us doing that while she's driving." I say trying to make an excuse. I'm worried someone might see what we're doing. The thought of someone seeing us earlier might have seemed exciting then, but I was also having sex at the time.

"I don't mind as long as I get some later." Julia says in that same singsong voice from before over the phone. I think she knows I was trying to make an excuse and decided to shut me down.

"You heard her now get to work." Eve says spreading her legs wide open. Her right foot is on the floor and the other one is resting against the back seat in a half lying half sitting posture.

I crawl into the back and sit on the floor. It's not like I don't want to give Eve oral pleasure. Quite the opposite in fact. The problem is when we get into London and onto a four lane street a person in the other lane can easily see inside. I'll just have to push those thoughts to the back of my mind and focus on the task at hand.

Eve's pants turn back into shadows that get absorbed into her body. It's pretty awkward trying to get in a comfortable position, but once I find one I get to work. Eve definitely wasn't lying when she said that she's always wet and ready for action. I haven't laid a finger on her yet and she's already soaked. Not wanting to waste any more time I dive right in.

I wrap my entire mouth around her clit and suck. At the same time I insert two fingers into her pussy upside down and hook them like I would while stimulating her g-spot while pulling my hand downward. This little trick is something I discovered while testing out different things on that slut of a sister of mine. I figured at the time I might as well use her to learn what women enjoyed while she used me for sexual relief. Eve's pussy juices seem to work like how her pussy does. By that I mean she never tastes exactly the same twice.

I suck on her flesh like you would on a straw or noodles. This seems to be working because her breathing picks up and she soaks my hand in her warm juices. I apply more force from time to time before easing off this way it keeps her body guessing what's coming. Her scent is extremely pleasant and seems to be getting stronger as time goes on. I pull my hand outward and rotate so that it's in the usual position before reinserting those two fingers and bearing down on her g-spot.

This causes her voice to leak out louder than I've ever heard from her before which gives me more confidence. I stop sucking long enough to move my other hand around to her clit and pull back it's hood before I activate [Lightning Fingers] and [Tongue Lashing]. I go to town on her exposed clit with my tongue while almost vibrating fingers against her g-spot. Her scent grows even stronger and her moaning gets even louder. Realizing that she has almost reached her climax I give her everything I've got. A short time later her body trembles and her pussy gushes out her love juices while she is almost screaming in ecstasy.

At this point I feel the vehicle suddenly jerk to the right along with a horn honking. I tell Julia to pull over as I try to calm my pounding heart by taking deep breaths. God that scared the shit out of me. She pulls over the first chance she gets.

"What happened?" I ask once my heart stops pounding.

"I'm sorry. Eve's smell was so powerful that it caused me to have an orgasm and accidentally turn into oncoming traffic." Julia says with a look that seems to be a combination of fear, excitement and pure bliss.

"I didn't think of that. I might be immune to her pheromones, but you aren't." I say while beating myself up for not thinking of that possibility. "We should do something about that though. It's kind of important when you've got a succubus for a lover after all."

"Agreed." Julia says after she's calmed down. "I'm going to set off again. Hopefully we won't have any more near collisions in that time."

"Don't worry I've got my seatbelt on, no more funny business for now." I say with my breathing finally back to normal.

"You are getting even better at playing with the kitty." Eve says with a lick of her lips and a look of excitement plastered on her face. "You almost caused me to lose complete control. Thankfully you didn't though or else that wouldn't have been a near collision and we'd probably be rushing hot crotch over there to the hospital."

"Yeah that could've ended very badly." I say thinking about the possible ramifications of what could've happened. "I doubt either of us would've died given our [Gamer's Body] ability and you would've been completely unscathed, but still the situation itself would've caused lots of trouble."

"Don't forget that my car would've been ruined." Julia says with a pout.

"Yes and Julia's car would've been ruined." I say in agreement.

"It was exciting though." Eve says with a mischievous look on her face. "When the car swerved it brought my orgasm up another level."

Oh god. She got off on the danger. I think my future might be at risk.

After a few more minutes we pull into the attached two car garage. I open my inventory planning on moving my car into Julia's garage, but ultimately decide against it. Looking through my inventory reminds me I really need to do something with Andrew's corpse. Maybe I could incinerate it and scatter his ashes to the wind. I'll figure something out, for now Julia gives us a tour of her home and god is it beautiful.

Let's start with the garage. Other than a few of the standard things you can expect to find in any garage like; a lawn mower, weed wacker, ladder, garden hose, toolbox, a couple of garbage and recycling bins, the garage is pretty empty. There is a door on the left hand side of the room leading into the house. After removing our shoes we go through the door and come into a hallway. The floor is hardwood and the walls are painted a light gray. Various pictures of her family hang on the walls. There is a storage room to my left, a door leading to my right and straight ahead this hall connects to the main entrance.

"This is the kitchen, feel free to help yourselves to whatever you like." Julia says as we head through the door. "I only ask that you let me know if we run out of anything."

Her kitchen is amazing. The cabinets are a medium shade of brown with a beautiful wood grain pattern. The floor, walls and countertops are made of granite. All of the appliances look fairly new and blend in perfectly with everything else. The last thing to note in the kitchen is the door leading to a pantry. There's no door separating the kitchen from the dining room which has hardwood floors and walls painted pure white.

"Please don't use any of the china in that cabinet. They have been passed down through our family for generations." Julia says with a hint of melancholy in her voice while gesturing to the cabinet. "If you need any tableware it's in the kitchen."

The biggest thing to note within the dining room is the cabinet filled with fine china that Julia just mentioned. The table and chairs are made of wood, but not really anything too special. The living room is a straight shot from here and it looks bigger than my entire apartment.

"Feel free to use this room as you please." Julia say opening both of her arms gesturing to the entire living room. "I'm not sure if my books and movies suit your tastes, but help yourself. If you'd like you can set up your video game consoles in here."

"Thanks I'll probably take you up on that." I say while looking around the room.

The carpeting is a dark gray color and pleasant under my feet. There is a bookshelf filled with books from various genres. The same is true for the movies in the cabinet next to the entertainment center. The television sitting on it looks to be about sixty inches. The three piece set consisting of a sofa, love seat and chair on the other side of the room looks to be made of black leather. They are surrounding a glass coffee table. There is a sliding glass door leading to the backyard and a hall to the entrance. The walls are painted powder blue and decorated with more pictures of her family and some with other families too. They must be the families of her patients.

I come to a stop when I see a picture with Julia and Martha cheerfully smiling. Seeing a picture of Martha brings back memories of everything she did for me. At the same time it makes me feel like shit for not attending her funeral. I was too busy wallowing in self pity to say a final goodbye to a woman that was like a second mother to me.

"What's wrong?" Julia asks with a look of concern. "Are you alright?"

"Sorry." I say wiping away my tears. "I saw your picture of Martha and it made me realize how much I miss her."

"It sounds like she meant a lot to you." Julia says placing a hand on my shoulder and giving me a gentle smile. "Just remember that she cared a lot about you too. I know more than most that dealing with a loss is painful and hard. It helps to know that they had a happy life and you helped with that."

"As I'm sure you know she wasn't able to have children and her husband had died many years before I even met her." Julia says with a smile that helps lift my spirits. "At the end the only people she had were her friends and the only one of them that she saw on a daily basis was you."

"Thank you." I say with my heartfelt gratitude. "Not just for this, but everything else as well."

We take a few minutes for me to regain my composure. At this point I notice that Eve isn't with us. She's probably off in one of the rooms masturbating. Once I've finally calmed down we resume the tour.

From the entrance there is the hall leading back to the garage and stairs leading to both the second floor and basement. Also the sound of someone moaning can be heard from upstairs. We both ignore it knowing full well who it is. The basement consists of a recreation and laundry room. The rec-room has a variety of exercise equipment including a treadmill, exercise bike and a Bowflex.

As we head up the stairs the moaning grows louder. The upstairs has the three bedrooms and two bathrooms Julia mentioned yesterday. The floor is made of hardwood and the walls are painted beige.

The main bathroom has separate bath and shower. The floor is white ceramic tile and the walls have been painted white too. The tub looks big enough to comfortably fit two people. The shower is made of glass with two shower heads. It has a spot to sit and could easily accommodate four or five people. One of the shower heads is in the ceiling and another attached to a hose which Eve is currently using to pleasure herself. We close the door and continue the tour.

The guest rooms are pretty standard. Beige walls, dark gray carpets, black sheets, blankets and pillow cases. The second guest room seems to be made up for her sister though. The paintings of animals and flowers give me that impression anyway. Last is the master bedroom. The walls are purple and so are the sheets, blankets and pillow cases. There is a walk in closet and the connected bathroom which is about half the size of the other one. This shower and tub are one unit instead of separate. This house must be worth at least half a million dollars.

We really do come from two different worlds don't we. Who knows maybe if things had gone differently I would've done something incredible with my life and own a house like this, but there is no point dealing with what if's and maybe's. Right now I need to live up to Julia's expectations so she doesn't regret letting me move in.

Now that the tour is over we head back into the living room. I sink into the couch and Julia sits down beside me after picking up the remotes that were on the table. I don't pay attention to what she puts on. Instead I'm going to check something. I wonder if it's possible to add my [Lust Demon Immunity] to my party link.

After a little searching I find out it is possible, but it costs one and a half times the original cost of the ability and it will only work with abilities that all of my party members could get on their own. So for example I wouldn't be able to link my [Mana Manipulation] ability because that's not something Julia the healer or a warrior class would be able to learn. However something like [Lust Demon Immunity] does work because it's something that any type of job could use.

Unfortunately I've only got one hundred and four mana and I need three hundred and twenty-one mana to do that. Looks like I'm gonna need to gather some mana soon. London is a bigger town so it should be easier to find someone who deserves to be punished. I definitely need some mana because I also want to get an ability that will make it so I won't leave any forensic evidence behind, after all I really don't want to have the police after me.