The Deal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God there are so many abilities I want that it's hard to determine which ones are the most important. Anyway right now I need to find my next target. I decide to set up a new email account. I'll use this email to create various social media accounts in order to gather information for my vigilante work. So long as I only access these accounts using my new cellphone no one will be able to track me as long as I don't do anything stupid.

It's difficult to come up with a good vigilante name. The best ones have already been taken. I'd love to be called "The Dark Knight" or "The Punisher", but then I'll just seem like a rip off. In the end I just went with "TheGamer". Naturally I had to add a series of pointless numbers to the name as well, but that's to be expected. As for my Facebook name I used Frank Wayne. Lastly the passwords I used are just a string of twenty random letters and numbers. Thanks to [Enhanced Memory] I won't have an issue remembering the passwords, and it will be more difficult for someone else to access my accounts.

I doubt I'm going to find anything like this, but the chance isn't zero so there is merit in it. I posted a tweet with my Facebook info so hopefully that does something. At this point Eve comes strutting into the room butt naked and in demon form. The way she's swaying her hips and running her hands over that incredible body is extremely erotic. Naturally this causes a certain part of my body to react and it quickly becomes rock hard.

"The shower in this place is great." Eve says while groping one of her breasts. "It has the perfect pressure and hits all the right spots."

"Yes it certainly did seem pleasurable." I say giving Eve a naughty smirk.

"Now that I'm done with my shower I was hoping you'd let me use some of your cream." Eve says with a lick of her lips. "It gives my skin a healthy glow and I love how it's all natural."

"Sure I'll give you some." I say while rubbing my cock. "But you'll have to work for it."

"I'd love to try some of this special cream too." Julia says while throwing me a look filled with lust.

"Sorry Eve I'll need to deal with Julia first." I say while giving Eve an apologetic expression. "It hasn't been sixteen hours yet. Not to mention the fact that we haven't had intercourse yet today, but you and I have. Twice in fact."

"It's alright sweetie I don't mind being in the second seat on the pleasure train to pound town." Eve says with burning lust in her eyes. "As long as it's an enjoyable experience, there's good customer service and I get off before something puts a premature end to the ride I'll be happy."

"When was the first time?" Julia asks sounding a little jealous, but also intrigued.

"There I was having just woken up. I look over at him to find that he'd set up a tent at some point during the night." Eve tells this story as if we're sitting around a campfire. "Seeing this got me in the mood for some hot dogs cooked over the open fire."

"When I went into the tent to look for some I found a nice big one that was already prepared and decided to eat it. I figured he wouldn't mind." Eve says with a lick of her lips and a naughty smirk.

"After finishing my meal he had woken up so I thought about having another one. I felt like putting this one in my bun though, but he had other plans." Eve say this with her voice going quiet.

"Before I knew it he'd found something else to stick the hotdog in." Eve says raising her voice like this was the moment in the story where the killer attacked.

The absurdity of Eve's story causes us to laugh.

"I wanted to catch her off guard." I say nodding my head towards Eve. "So I shoved my dick up her ass."

This causes Julia to start laughing even harder. Once she stops laughing I notice that she gets a naughty look on her face while thinking about something. Eve snaps her fingers. As you can guess Julia and I are now naked. Guess Eve wants to get started.

"So how do you guys want to do this?" I ask while using [Instant Erection] to breathe life back into my cock that the laughing caused to go soft.

"If you don't mind I'd like you to eat me out before the main event." Julia says looking into my eyes the passion from earlier returned.

"Of course I don't mind." I say returning her passion filled gaze."

I get off the couch and drop to my knees between her legs. Julia gladly spreads her legs inviting me into her secret fountain. At this point I feel a couple of soft globes pressed against my back before a hand grasps my shaft. Eve slowly strokes my cock as I begin kissing Julia's inner thigh. Gradually working my way up her leg until reaching the spot where inner thigh meets groin. I spend time here working my magic. Julia's breathing has grown a little more labored which means I'm doing something right.

Eve tightens her grip a little more while increasing her stroking speed just a tad. I think she's matching my stimulation to Julia's. Probably planning on having us climax at the same time. I move my head so my mouth is right over her pussy. Almost close enough to touch, but just out of reach. I breathe in her scent which only succeeds in adding fuel on the fire of my lust.

I blow out hot breath to tease Julia of things to come before moving to the other side. Gently nibbling on her tender flesh elicits a moan of pleasure. Eve rubs my glans with her velvety fingers sending a jolt of pleasure up my spine. Using the pre-cum accumulated around my urethra she moistens her hand allowing more fluid movements. Working inward I stop just before my lips reach her labia and stimulate the area just outside of her pussy lips. Placing my hands on Julia's hips I lightly rub her soft flesh.

Goosebumps break out all over Julia's skin. This sign of arousal spurs me on. Flattening out my tongue I glide it over her pussy starting at her perineum and working up towards that little bead that causes women so much pleasure. Julia's vaginal juices are pleasant on my tongue the bitter aftertaste is less prominent than last time or perhaps I've grown more used to it.

I go in for another pass this time plunging my tongue into her vaginal opening for a brief moment. Eve's hand is moving at a more average pace now causing my pleasure to heighten a little further. Bringing my right hand around to Julia's pussy I grab her clit hood and all before gently jerking it as if it were a miniature dick. This stimulation causes Julia to grind her pussy into my face seeking greater pleasure. I look up into Julia's eyes for the first time since I started before plunging my tongue as deep into her tight tunnel as possible.

"Oh yeah baby. I've wanted this since you were devouring Eve in the car." Julia says while cooing in pleasure.

While swirling my tongue around inside of Julia's hole I increase the pace of my hand that's masturbating her clit. Pleasure courses over my body as Eve plays with my balls using her free hand while quickening the pace of the other. Wanting to push Julia closer to the summit I speed up my hand and tongue, while bringing my left hand down to play with her perineum.

"Fuck, Fuck you are so good at this." Julia says with labored breath. "You like eating that pussy don't you?"

"Of course." I say using the party chat because my mouth is currently busy. "Only an idiot wouldn't enjoy such a delicious meal."

This statement causes Julia to break into a huge smile. Utilizing this opportunity I activate [Tongue Lashing] and [Lightning Fingers] while her defenses are down. Her body violently thrashes while I continue my attack.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Oh god don't stop, don't you dare stop." Julia says. Practically shouting as her pussy grinds harder into my face.

A wave of pleasure crashes into me as Eve frantically pumps my cock. Trying to make up for my surprise attack on Julia. I feel semen bubbling up in my balls as Julia reaches the point of no return. Semen spews out of my cock as Julia's juices spray out soaking my face. Her convulsions gradually cease while my orgasm comes to a stop. I look down at my cock and notice that Eve's tail has blossomed like a flower. She used it to catch my semen before it could splatter against the carpet. I imagine this was less out of concern for the carpet and more for her own nourishment.

"Are you ready for the main event?" I ask looking Julia in the eyes while using [I'm Not Done Yet] to stay erect.

"Definitely." Julia says biting her lower lip and returning my gaze with lust filled eyes.

Placing Julia's feet on my shoulders I place my erection against her slick hole and slowly ease myself inside. Her vaginal walls hug my cock embracing it in their pleasantly warm folds. Julia coos in pleasure as I bottom out bumping against her uterus. Slowly pulling out my cock hits a spot that causes Julia to cry out in pleasure. Feeling something wrapping around the base of my cock I look down to see Eve's tail coiling itself around the shaft like a boa constrictor that's captured its prey.

Eve's tail masturbates me while I thrust into Julia using slow, shallow movements aiming at the spot that caused her to cry out earlier. Gradually building speed I continue to attack her weak point for massive damage.

"Fuck that pussy. Yeah. Just like that." Julia says between moans while tugging on her nipples.

I suddenly plunge in balls deep to catch her off guard. I'm rewarded with Julia yelling fuck so loud I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors heard.

"Yeah you like that don't you." I say trying to increase Julia's pleasure. "What would your sister do if she saw you like this?"

My question causes Julia's pussy to clamp down tighter than she ever has before.

"I think you like that idea." I say while thrusting deep into her pussy that has a stranglehold on my cock. "Your sister watching as your tight pussy gets stretched by my big cock. Listening to you crying in pleasure as you beg for more."

"Oh god. I'm gonna cum. Just a little more." Julia says almost unintelligibly.

Julia's pussy contracts even tighter as her body goes into the throes of orgasm. I continue to pound away until everything goes white and I erupt deep inside of her. Julia's pussy continues milking my cock in an attempt to get every drop of semen it can. Now that Julia has been taken care of I activate [I'm Not Done Yet] again in preparation for Eve. With her tail still wrapped around my cock Eve spins me around and buries me deep in that incredible pussy of hers.

At this point I realize that Eve is floating in the air. Her tail uncoils from around my shaft and moments later I feel my balls get enveloped in something that is pleasantly warm, moist and very pleasurable. My guess is that Eve's tail opened up again and swallowed my balls. The feeling around my balls is a lot like the one around my cock. It's like thousands of little tongues are licking every square inch of my flesh.

Grabbing Eve's hips I bounce her up and down on my cock. Her body feels practically weightless allowing me to build up a lot of speed with minimal effort. Eve moaning in my ear sends chills down my spine and causes goosebumps to break out all over my flesh. How did I get so lucky? Going from hopeless virgin to someone that gets to have sex this good whenever I want. Jolts of electricity flow through my cock and balls causing me great pleasure.

Frantically bouncing Eve on my cock all thoughts of technique lost to the overwhelming pleasure. The moaning grows louder as I feel Eve's claws digging into my back. What should be extremely painful is instead transformed into pleasure. I gently nibble on Eve's neck to heighten her pleasure as the finish line approaches.

Pleasure washes over me as Eve's hole clamps down even tighter and I paint her insides white. My legs give out and I fall backwards onto the couch. Upon impact my cock gets driven up hard into Eve's pussy causing her to release a loud moan of pleasure. Thankfully Julia must've moved or I would've collapsed on top of her. After giving me a long slow kiss Eve gets up and my dick falls limply onto the couch.

A few minutes later after the post coital pleasure has ceased I search the net for the closest GoodLife Fitness and any martial arts instructors in town. After finding a few places to check out I ask the girls about their opinions on where to look for my next target.

"There are some small time gangs in town." Julia says while tapping a finger on her lower lip. "They're just some delinquents who think they're tough, but they do cause trouble from time to time. Mostly they are just trying to sell drugs from the way I understand it."

"There is also the Hell's Angels." Julia says after a little more thought. "They don't really bother anyone though. If you stay out of their business they'll leave you alone."

"You could use your magic and gain access to the shadow world." Eve says removing the finger from between her lips.

That seems to be something she does while thinking. Similar to Julia tapping her lip. Thanks to my high [Intelligence] I'm able to process information much faster than before. This allows me to notice things I wouldn't otherwise.

"What is this shadow world you mentioned?" I ask intrigued. Seems like it could be interesting.

"The human world consists of three separate realities." Eve informs me much to my surprise. "These realities are the spirit, material and shadow worlds. The material world is the one you're familiar with. As for the other two. The spirit world is made of positive energy whereas the shadow world is negative energy."

"Everything that exists within the material world simultaneously exists within the other two." Eve says running a hand through her hair. "Just like how the human world is divided in three so are the beings that live there. Your physical bodies exist in the material world and your souls are divided in two."

"When a person dies their soul loses it's anchor and the two sides fight for dominance." Eve says stopping briefly to take a drink of a beverage that she materialized out of thin air. "The dominant half consumes the other and is then pulled to heaven or hell depending on which side won. Sometimes however strong emotions or regrets can anchor the soul to either the spirit or shadow world. This is when you get things like ghosts."

"Typically the three worlds can't interact with each other. However there are exceptions to every rule especially when magic is involved." Eve says taking another drink. "There are also cases of shadows attaching themselves to the shadow of someone else which causes that person to become full of negative emotions."

This idea seems interesting. I could essentially become an exorcist, but unfortunately that would require mana that I don't have at the moment so I'll put that idea on the back burner for now.

"As I'm sure you can guess how a person lives their life will cause either their spirit or shadow to become more dominant." Eve says de-materializing her drink. "There are also cases where the spirit and shadow are equal in dominance not allowing either side to win. In cases like this the soul gets trapped in limbo until there is a victor."

"This has given me a lot to think about. Thank you Eve." I say giving her my gratitude.

"My pleasure sweetie. It's nice to talk to someone that actually cares about what I have to say." Eve says giving me the sweetest smile I've ever seen from her. "If it wasn't for me finding another succubus to be at Lord Mephistopheles' beck and call I never would've been allowed to enjoy this. She might not be quite as powerful as I am, but she was absolutely giddy about taking my place. So I'm sure he'll be content for awhile."

"I just remembered something." Julia says moving the finger from her lip and pointing it straight up. "It's been in the news lately. For the last few months now there have been homeless people disappearing all over town. I can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure there have been at least ten cases."

"Seriously, and let me guess the police haven't been doing anything about it." I say thinking the worst. Unfortunately homeless people seem to get the short end of the stick in cases like this. If it was people from wealthy families though the police would be working nonstop. This way of thinking might just be due to the influence of the media though.

"Nope." Julia says confirming my statement. "They said they're looking into it, but that sounds like complete bull to me."

"Well looks like I've got my first case." I say resolving myself to help these people. Possibly due to my acknowledgement of this problem a pop up appears.


[Quest

Discover the cause of the homeless disappearances and put a stop to it.

Reward: 1000 XP, 1000 Mana, $1000]

I do not like the look of that. The reward is ten times higher than the quest involving Andrew. I'm gonna need to be careful while dealing with this. At least this tells me there is something going on and it's not just a coincidence or something. Judging by how Julia just pressed her finger against something that I can't see she must've received the quest notification too. That makes sense typically quest rewards are given to each person involved in the quest separately, whereas things like combat experience is divided amongst those involved.

"I've got good news and bad news." I say in a serious tone. "The good news is I just got a quest related to this case. The bad news is, it looks like it's gonna be dangerous."

"How can you tell?" Julia asks tilting her head slightly. "It just says "Discover the cause of the homeless disappearances and put a stop to it." and what the reward is."

"Well in video games the more difficult or dangerous a quest the higher the rewards and this one has ten times the rewards of the one involving the guy who drugged you." I say extending a hand palm up towards Julia.

"When you put it like that it does sound bad, but as long as we remain cautious and don't run headlong into danger we should be okay." Julia says clenching a fist to show off her confidence.

"We?" I say looking Julia straight in the eyes. "I thought we agreed you wouldn't be joining me during stuff like this so you won't be in danger."

"I never actually agreed to stay on the sidelines. Besides with the power you gave me I think I'd be more helpful nearby in case you get hurt." Julia says in a tone that tells me she's resolved herself to help and won't take no for an answer.

"Fine." I say surrendering myself to her strong will. "Let's be careful about this though. We should go out for a walk somewhere secluded remove the car from my inventory and change our appearances to something bland that doesn't stand out."

I teach Julia how to save custom presets in her appearance customization window and we head out. Once we're certain there is no one around Julia and I change our appearances while Eve transforms into a black cat. We drive around to different homeless shelters and ask for any information about the disappearances claiming it's for our website. That we are trying to report on crime that the police aren't doing anything about.

The first homeless shelter we visited was a complete bust. Julia was talking with everyone while I used [Analyze] hoping something would stand out. However we left with no new information. I'd like to tell you Julia was the one talking to people because of her better interpersonal skills, but the fact is I was just to nervous. It's hard enough being around this many people. If I'm in a store like Walmart most people just ignore me which makes things easier. Although since my transformation I feel more eyes on me when in public than ever before. When we entered this shelter it felt like all eyes went to us. Not for that long mind you, but it was still enough to scare the Hell out of me.

The second shelter we visited was more productive. Julia talked to a person that said he knew a guy that knew a woman who witnessed someone get abducted. This being our best lead so far I give the man who helped us twenty dollars then immediately headed out to the location we received. The guy there was just as helpful saying hopefully we can help the police stop whoever is responsible for these disappearances. I give him twenty dollars too and we head to the location he gave us.