The Deal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PureEvil88
PureEvil88
379 Followers

I plunged my entire tongue into Eve's pussy which confirmed something I've wondered since she told me about how big Lord Mephistopheles is. Pretty sure her pussy works like a gluttony demon's stomach. Meaning there is an almost endless amount of space inside. The sudden, extra long intrusion definitely caught her off guard much to my delight. While wriggling my tongue around inside of Eve's pussy I used the party chat to talk with her.

"Just how much space is inside there?" I asked while swirling my tongue around trying to find a barrier of some kind. "It's like a black hole of pure pleasure. I've literally got a tongue longer than your entire body stretched out inside you and still can't find the end. The damn thing should be coming out of your mouth at this point."

"I have no idea how much room there is, but I'll tell you one thing." Eve said through her moans. "You're reaching places that have never been touched before and it feels incredible."

"Maybe I'll give myself a six foot cock and see what that does for you." I said while whipping my tongue all around inside her.

"I might hold you to that sometime." Eve said while shooting me a naughty smirk.

I retracted my tongue and locked lips with Eve while the copy was eating out Julia. While kneading Eve's breasts I plunged my tail into her tight hole. Despite the tail not being as sensitive as my cock it still felt good as her soaking wet pussy clamped down on the cock shaped tip.

Once my tail was sufficiently coated in Eve's juices I removed it from her pussy and inserted it into her ass while I aimed my eighteen inch cock at her now vacant pussy. Getting that monstrosity into Eve's body was far easier than I thought it would be. Once the tip touched her pussy she opened up and swallowed me whole. Like a sword eater swallowing a sword she slowly gulped down my massive rod until my balls were pressed firmly against her flesh.

While this was going on my copy was teasing Julia. Rubbing it's cock against her entrance. Just when she thought they were gonna enter it slipped and rubbed her clit instead.

"Come on, stop teasing me." Julia said while pushing her hips forward. Trying and failing to get some relief for the fire burning between her legs.

"I can't help myself." My copy said while poking just the head of it's cock inside her slit. "Your reactions are just too much fun."

"Please just put it in already." Julia said practically begging for it. "This teasing is driving me insa..."

Julia's words were cut off as the copy thrust forward, burying their cock deep in her pussy. Her loud moan was music to my ears. I love seeing her face writhing in pleasure. Pretty sure the sudden intrusion caused her to have a small orgasm although it's harder to tell without my sense of touch. While I couldn't feel anything my copy was doing to her the other senses were still intact. Although to be fair the scent of her arousal was being masked by Eve's lust filled fragrance. Leaning down the copy took her lips in it's own enjoying the taste of Baileys that lingered on her lips. Slowly the clone moved the thick meat inside Julia's slit. In and out. Intimate movements unlike what I was doing with Eve.

"Oh fuck." Eve said while I pounded away at her sopping wet slit. "You're hitting all the right spots."

"Glad you approve." I said while enjoying the feeling of her pussy wrapped around my inhumanly sized cock. "Wanted to do something to bring you more pleasure. I'm happy it's having the desired effect."

"Keep this up and I won't desire any cocks other than yours." Eve said while I shoved my tail further up her ass than before. "You'd make a fine incubus."

"I'll take that as really high praise." I said while fucking Eve with everything I had.

I've come to realize I enjoy both types of sex. The intense and passionate along with the gentle and intimate. They both have their strengths and feel incredible. How did I live so long without experiencing this amazing sensation?

Unfortunately the end of round one was closing in, but I was determined to give my all not stopping until it was over. Before long we were all writhing in ecstasy as the first round came to a close. While getting ready to swap partners with my copy it became apparent that Julia had passed out. Deciding to let her sleep the clone walked over to us so we could double team Eve.

"I've gotta admit this is another first for me." Eve said with a lick of her lips. "Never had sex with two versions of the same person at the same time before. At different times sure. Never at the same time though. Lord Mephistopheles has a similar ability that he uses when he needs to be in two places at once. The clone only has about a fourth of his full power though."

"Glad I'm able to give you some new experiences." I said while the copy transforms into the same appearance I currently have.

"I think I'm really going to enjoy this." Eve said while looking between the two unnaturally sized cocks. "I'm glad you aren't just relying on your size. As I've said before size alone doesn't do it for me."

"Yeah I remember that conversation." I said while lying down on the bed. "It made me think if I combine size and technique maybe you'll be able to enjoy our encounters even more."

"Well, I certainly am enjoying myself." Eve said while she moved to straddle my hips.

This position made the abnormal size of my dick become even more apparent. Despite Eve standing over me the tip of my cock is up near her mid thigh. If she was eight inches shorter my glans would probably be touching her vaginal opening. Slowly Eve impaled herself on my massive shaft. Once she'd gotten as much as possible inside her the copy started inserting it's identical cock into her back entrance.

"Mmmm." Eve purrs. "I can't wait to see what other surprises you pull out in the future."

"I've already got a few more ideas in mind that could be interesting." I said while the clone and I slowly pulled our hard cocks out of Eve's pleasurable holes.

One good thing about having a threesome with my copy, was that we were in perfect sync. Not sure how many times I've seen this exact position in porn and the guy on bottom is basically doing nothing. Sure his dick with be inside the woman's slit or ass, but he'll basically just be lying there. He might thrust once in a while, but ultimately he's not doing much. However my copy and I are able to work together much better which allowed us to keep Eve's body in a position where we could both thrust to our hearts content. Should also mention Eve was sucking on the phallus tip of my tail at this point. Definitely need to do this again sometime with more copies.

While my cock was lost in the pleasurable void of Eve's body I extended my tongue down far enough to play with her clit. My hands found their way up to Eve's delightfully soft breasts while the copy held her in position by the hips. Every thrust caused copious amounts of Eve's juices to gush out of her body. She's never reacted quite so strongly before so she must've been enjoying our copulation quite a bit.

"Oh fuck yes sweetie." Eve cried out in pleasure. Briefly removing my tail from her mouth. "You are definitely one of the best fucks I've ever had and none of them were as creative as you are."

"I don't think you will ever know how much that comment means to me." I said going to work with renewed vigor. Eve's comment filling me with more confidence than I'd ever experienced before in my life.

My copy managed to work its tail inside Eve's ass to join the cock currently stuffed up there. The tail was wriggling around stimulating different spots inside her body where the cock couldn't reach. Over and over we drove our erections into her incredible body. Muffled moans snuck out past my saliva coated tail stuffed in her mouth.

"We definitely need to do this again sometime with more clones." Eve said through the party chat so that she didn't have to stop sucking on my tail. This comment gave me an inward chuckle because of how her thoughts mirrored my own.

"I was thinking the exact same thing not too long ago." I said with ragged breath while feeling my imminent ejaculation approaching.

A short time later the clone and I erupt coating Eve's insides with our semen. We ended up going another two rounds before calling it a night. I ended up getting a few achievements.

[Congratulations you have earned the achievement [Two Heads Are Better Than One]

Two Heads Are Better Than One

Does that still count as a foursome?

Reward: 100 XP, 100 Mana]

[Congratulations you have earned the achievement [Seriously? Weren't You Still a Virgin Three Days Ago?]

Seriously? Weren't You Still a Virgin Three Days Ago?

Have intercourse on at least 5 separate occasions within a day.

Reward: 100 XP, 100 Mana, [Sex Maniac] title]

[Sex Maniac Level 1

A title given to those who live a lust filled lifestyle.

Increase the growth speed of sex based skills.

You don't need to recover after sex before you're ready to go again.]

[Congratulations you have earned the achievement [Marcus used Double Team]

Marcus used Double Team

It was super effective.

Reward: 100 XP, 100 Mana]

God last night was fun. Well, with both of the girls away I might as well start some preparations on my own to deal with Gier. First however, I've got a craving for some coffee. Think I'll head to Tim Hortons and get a large double-double. After washing the dishes used for breakfast and cleaning up the living room I head out. Locking up with the spare key that Julia gave me. By focusing on the minimap in the top right corner of my vision it enlarges and I look for the closest Tim Hortons. There is one within walking distance which is nice since my car kind of exploded.

During my walk I can't help noticing that quite a few women are looking at me as I pass by. This attention is making me uncomfortable, but it's probably something I'm gonna need to learn how to deal with. I'm happy that my looks are now drawing attention in a more positive way. At least I hope it's because they find me attractive. Before my transformation most people's eyes would only briefly glance over at me and that was it. Now their eyes tend to linger for a few seconds.

Doesn't take that long before I arrive at my destination. After waiting in line for a couple minutes I'm greeted by Pearl the cashier. She is thirty-seven years old and hot as fuck. A total MILF assuming she has children.

Even with the uniform it's easy to tell she's got an hourglass figure and large breasts. Her long blonde hair is done up in a ponytail sticking out of her visor trapped in a hair net. Her gorgeous blue eyes are looking straight at me and I notice something strange. The more she looks at me the more her eyes seem to fill with lust. I'm used to this reaction with Eve and Julia, but isn't it weird for her to respond like this to someone she just met.

"I'd like a large double-double." I say snapping her back to reality.

"Is that everything today?" She says with a beautiful smile.

"Yes," I respond.

"Your total comes to two dollars." She says after ringing in my order.

I reach into my pocket and secretly remove a five dollar bill from my inventory.

"Keep the change." I say handing her the money.

"Thank you." She says reaching for the money. However before she takes it her hand stops she leans in closer and whispers to me so that no-one else can hear. "I'm not the type to beat around the bush so I'm gonna be blunt. It's been way too long since I've had a good roll in the hay and I'm hoping you're willing to satisfy me. I don't normally do this type of thing, but you got my attention the moment I saw you. My break is coming up soon. Once it starts I'll head outside to look for you. If you're still here I'll take you to a private area in the back and we'll have some fun."

I'm left standing there dumbfounded by what just happened as she takes the money and goes to make my coffee. My mind is running a mile a minute trying to understand what just happened. It barely registers that she's handed me my coffee and I'm heading to the door. Once outside I come back to reality just standing around and sipping my coffee. Did she really just proposition me for sex or is my [Hypersexuality] running wild on me. It's happened before a delusion seemed so real that I would've made a fool of myself if I acted on it. Interestingly after finishing my coffee the [Hungover] debuff was removed. Figuring it was just my mind playing tricks on me I throw out the empty cup and get ready to leave until I see her walking out the door.

"Follow me." She says walking away without bothering to wait for me. Confident in the fact that I will follow. Even if I had decided not to the sultry swing of her hips is just too enticing to ignore.

She leads me to a secluded spot in the back where they keep their garbage bins and employees come for smoke breaks. The spot is blocked from all outside sight by two walls of the restaurant and a wooden fence covering the other two sides. The door built into the wooden fence can be locked with a dead bolt and there's a door leading back into the restaurant. Inside this enclosed area are two garbage bins, a small table with an ashtray on top and two chairs tucked underneath. After closing the door and sliding the deadbolt she pulls out the chair from underneath the table and makes me sit down on it. Not knowing what else to do, I do what she said. Shortly after I'm seated she reaches between my legs and grabs my junk.

"Wow you feel huge." She says throwing me a naughty grin. "This is gonna be even more fun than I thought."

"I don't think this is a good idea." I say despite growing hard as she starts pulling down the zipper on my pants. "One of the other employees could walk out that door at any moment. You said it would be somewhere private."

"No need to worry. There's no cameras that look back here and none of the other employees will get their breaks until I'm done with mine." She says while fishing my cock out of my pants. "Jesus you're even bigger than I thought."

"I'm glad you like it. Wait that's not the point." I say getting nervous now that the time is at hand. If I didn't know better I'd swear she was under a spell. Women don't normally act this way after all. Right?

As her tongue touches the tip of my cock all reservations I had were blown away as I rapidly grew fully erect. Seeing an attractive woman like her licking my dick I can't help getting in the mood despite my misgivings about the possible consequences of this act. Her moist tongue glides down my hard shaft before sliding back up. Once her tongue has reached the tip she engulfs the mushroom shaped head between her juicy lips. Sucking on about three inches of my cock she bobs her head up and down while masturbating me with her hand. Not sure where the other hand is, but judging by the muffled moan my guess is between her legs.

Since she's on break and her time is limited we skip any more foreplay now that my dick is sufficiently coated in her saliva. She stands up and turns around while undoing her belt. While bending over she slides her pants and underwear down to her knees exposing her delightful pussy to my view. After letting me enjoy the view of her perfect ass and beautiful slit she slowly sits down on my hard cock. I feel her damp pussy lips spread apart while it gets its first taste of that warm hole. She isn't as tight as Julia or Eve, but still far from being loose. Though to be fair I don't think an eighteen year old virgin would even be as tight as Eve.

"God you feel so much bigger than my ex-husband." Pearl says with a throaty moan.

"He must not have been much of a man if he let a fine specimen like you get away." I say while she grinds her ass into my lap.

"I divorced him after finding out he was sleeping with some eighteen year old slut." Pearl says sliding her way up my cock until only the head remains inside. "Enough talk. Break time is limited and I don't want to be forced to stop."

"That's fine with me." I say pulling down on her hips while thrusting my hips upward plunging my cock as deep as possible into her body.

When my cock head slams into her cervix she lets out a loud moan. I'm unsure if this was due to pain or pleasure, but I cover her mouth hoping no-one heard. She opens her mouth allowing a couple of fingers to slip inside that she decides to suck on. Not exactly what I had in mind. My free hand reaches around under her shirt and bra to grab one of those large breasts. It feels even bigger than it looked confined in her shirt. While I'm kneading her breast she really starts bouncing on my cock. I enjoy the feel of her soft breast jiggling in my hand every time her ass slams into my lap.

Her tongue swirls around the fingers trapped in her mouth which feels better than I would've thought. The soft, wetness of her tongue stimulates the nerves in my fingertips while her pussy is stimulating the nerves in my cock. The index finger and thumb of the hand holding her breast are playing with her nipple which is actually fairly large. However, her movements are starting to lose some of their zeal so she's obviously getting tired.

"Stop moving I want to take you from behind." I say to stop her from wearing herself out. She does still have to work the rest of her shift after all.

Getting off my cock was a little difficult for her. The first time she tried her legs gave out and she ended up impaled on my dick once again with a little yelp. Placing my hands on her hips I help stand her back up so she doesn't fall again. She walks over to the wall as best she can, her knees shaking a little from the fatigue. Once there she spreads her legs as much as possible while bracing her hands against the wall. Unfortunately she picked the worst position to do that. If someone comes out of that door they'll have a clear view of me penetrating that inviting pussy. I don't really care at this point though and close the distance between us.

After lining up I push my hips forward sinking my cock back into her waiting hole. Her pussy swallows up my dick like it was feeling lonely without something stuffed inside. Now that I've got more control I start attacking her weak spots. This attack causes her moans to leak out and increase in volume. Damn it the last thing we need is to draw attention. We might be fairly secluded, but there's always a possibility that someone might hear. The parking lot is only about ten feet away and the drive through is on the other side of the fence not even five feet away. On top of that someone inside the restaurant might get close enough to the door to hear something.

"Bite down on your shirt you're making too much noise someone might notice." I say despite not doing anything to slow down my thrusts.

Thankfully she does what I've asked which mutes the volume somewhat. Every time I thrust she slams her hips backward to meet me. Over and over our bodies collide causing the flesh of her ass to ripple. I love the sight of my large cock disappearing into her body. It's so erotic. Have you ever actually watched yourself as you penetrate your partner. The moisture glistening on your dick a clear sign of her pleasure. How the sweat causes your skin to momentarily stick together. Pussy lips clinging to your cock refusing to let go. It's easy to understand why people sometimes refer to sex as two people becoming one.

"Oh God I'm so close." Pearl cries out shirt falling from her mouth.

I'm getting close too, so seeing how we're in the final stretch I start giving her everything I've got. It was at this moment, my balls slapping up against her sopping slit, that the lone door on the building opened. A young woman gasps in surprise.

"Mom?"

The unexpected appearance of her daughter causes Pearl's pussy to clamp down tighter on my cock I'm pretty sure going into orgasm. At this point I'm too close to release to stop my movements so I continue fucking this hot MILF while her own daughter watches me penetrating her mom's soaking wet hole. The young woman is frozen in place due to being completely caught off guard by this unexpected situation.

PureEvil88
PureEvil88
379 Followers