The Deal Ch. 3

Story Info
Rachael & Phillip meet Jabar.
7.1k words
4.05
37k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/04/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy
Dutchboy
193 Followers

Phillip did as I'd instructed him. He didn't hesitate when I told him to clean Kyle's cock, sucking it clean from the remnants of our fuck session. I stood outside the car, having slipped my dress back on, with nothing else underneath, and watched as my husband sucked my lover's cock with an expertise I didn't know he possessed. Kyle's hard dick responded to Phillip's mouth, and was soon at its full length and width. I started to interrupt my husband, to take his place sucking the young hitchhiker, when suddenly another desire overtook me. Reaching into my purse, I extracted the control box for the two vibrating toys attached to Phillip's body. I slowly turned the dial for the ring attached to his cock. He stopped sucking Kyle for a moment, as if caught in a sudden thought. Then his mouth went back to work, sucking, and licking, the young man's cock with renewed vigor. Kyle continued to lie prone on the back seat of the car, his legs spread open, his marvelous sack of balls hanging over the leather upholstery.

Phillip was stroking the young stranger's cock with his right hand, while cupping the boy's balls with the other. And all the while, his head was bobbing up and down sucking as much teen-age cock into his mouth as he could. And I helped by turning up the speed on the cock ring. The butt plug was a temptation, but I didn't want Phillip to come yet, and I knew his limits. The whole scene seemed so unreal as we conducted this little experiment in humiliation on the side of the interstate, not twenty-five miles from Dallas. Kyle's balls started to contract and I knew it was only a matter of seconds before he would shoot his hot white seed out of that adorable cock. Phillip knew it, too. He started to pull his mouth off the young dick. I could sense he was going to let Kyle shoot into the air. For a brief second, I anticipated seeing the boy shoot his load across the space between the back seat and the driveway. Then I reconsidered.

"Phillip, put it back in your mouth. Now!"

He didn't hesitate. He seemed to have expected the order. The whole purpose of this weekend was to give him a taste of what it was like to be me. And I'd tasted many a man's come at Phillip's direction. So now, he would taste one at mine.

"Suck him, baby. I want him to explode in your mouth. I want you to swallow every drop."

Kyle started to buckle on the seat. His hips were pushing against Phillip's head, trying to sink deeper into my husband's mouth. And he was coming! I could see him convulsing, spurting his load into my husband's mouth, and I could see my husband swallowing every spurt! I wish I'd had a camera. It was over soon, and Kyle's cock started to grow soft even though my husband's mouth was still attached to it. Phillip was suckling softly now, almost tenderly. I was impressed with his style, but also flattered. It was the same thing I do when I've sucked the life out of a hard dick. My husband had watched me suck his and others often enough to know what to do after a man has come. He did very well.

Kyle dressed. I started to drop the remote control device back into my purse when I realized it was still on, though set on the lowest level. I twisted the knob one more time to max and left it for about three seconds. Phillip, who was walking back to the driver's side of the car, fell to his knees in surprise, and I turned it off completely. He recovered, and looked at me surprisingly, as if wondering why I had done that. I was impressed with the power I held in my hands. To bring a man like my husband to his knees with the twist of a remote control dial, well, I was on to something here. And it was only Friday night!

The next few miles into Dallas were uneventful. I stayed in the back seat with Kyle while Phillip drove in silence. I played with the boy's cock a little, but the workout from Phillip's mouth, following so quickly after the royal fucking I had laid on him, rendered his cock useless for all practical purposes. My only interest in it, for that matter, was to constantly arouse my husband, as he stole glances into the rear view mirror, and watched as my hand touched and stroked the stranger's cock. When we arrived at the cut-off for Fort Worth, Phillip pulled the car to the side of the road.

"I'm sorry I gotta get off here, ma'am. I guess I could go to Dallas with you'all and spend the night if you want."

"That's very sweet of you, Kyle, but we'll be just fine."

With that, I signaled Phillip to drive on, and soon the unexpected fuck was left far behind. He'd be a memory from now on; one that I was sure would excite both my husband and me. I could almost hear myself whispering to Phillip in later months, and years, "Remember when you sucked that boy's hard cock on the side of I-20? Remember when he shot in your mouth?" And when I will do that, I'm sure I'll trigger the response I need, he needs. Phillip does that with me a lot. Just as I'm about to come, he'll tell me something like, "You look like you did the night you fucked the waiter in the kitchen of that roadside café. Remember that?" And that sudden rush of memory will always push me over the edge.

As we approached the city lights of Dallas, Phillip asked me, "Where to?"

"I haven't spoken to you, have I?"

"No," he replied, but I was just wondering where you want me to..."

"You know the rules, Phillip. Do not speak to me until I speak to you. You will have to receive a punishment for that!"

He was silent.

"I said you will have to be punished. Answer me."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

There was a moment of silence, then a very soft, almost contrite voice said, "Yes Ma'am."

He could not see me smile in the back seat. He could not see me smile and he could not see me reach into my purse and withdraw the control to the plug attached to his ass. But his ass could feel it, as the plug started to move in is rectum like a giant thumb suddenly starting to vibrate. "That is not your punishment, only a reminder. You will remember who is in charge this weekend."

His reply was swift in coming. "Yes Ma'am."

"Take me to the Hilton on 635."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Phillip stood behind me while I checked in. He was quiet and respectful. The young man who checked us in was a foreigner, dark hair, and black eyes. And I imagined him uncircumcised. I was already thinking about cocks, again. He asked me if I was alone. "No, he is with me." I pointed to Phillip. There must have been something about the way Phillip was standing so submissively that piqued the interest of the young man. Without meaning to, he stumbled into the realm of questioning a desk clerk never ventures into.

"Your husband?"

"No. My slave."

I'm sure the young man was surprised by my response, but if he was, he didn't indicate it. His only reply was "Nice choice."

He rang the bell and another young man approached the desk. Handing him a key, he said, "Take Ms. Blaine's luggage to her room. She's in the Balfour Suite." Then he looked back at me and said, "I've taken the liberty of changing your accommodations. I think you'll find the Balfour Suite to be more to your liking. My name is Jabar. I'm on duty until 11. If you need anything before, or after that, please call me. I'll handle it personally."

I walked away from the desk, following the bellman. I knew what Jabar meant, and before this night was over, I was confident I'd know a great deal more about Jabar, himself. The room was exquisite! It was comprised of two bedrooms, separated by a living room, off of which there was a dining room and a balcony. There were two baths, one small one off the living room, and a huge one off the main bedroom. The tub in the large bath was big enough for six grown men... and one small lady. The room had a toilet and a bidet, as well as a walk-in shower, again large enough to need three showerheads. And the bedroom boasted a gigantic bed. It was at least a half size larger than a king size, and must have been three feet off the ground, and it had six posts holding up a canopy top! Talk about a playground! The bellman left while I was still taking in the room. I was so impressed that I dropped my character for just a moment.

"Can you fucking believe this room, Phillip?"

"No, ma'am, I cannot."

His tone of voice and his choice of words jolted me back to the reality of what I was doing here, and who I was. I resumed at once my controlling tone of voice. Looking at my husband, I took back control in one word. "Strip!"

He immediately began to undress. I don't really know why I told him that, except that I couldn't think of anything else to tell him at the moment. Besides, I do love looking at his firm cock as it sways between his legs. He has huge balls, and they hang down, below his cock! So what the hell, why not have him naked?

I walked over to the phone, and I dialed room service. Placing an order for a bottle of champagne, and a cheese dish, I replaced the phone and looked at Phillip, who was by this time standing totally naked, amid a pile of rumpled clothing. His cock ring was in place. I told him to turn around. His butt plug was still digging into his ass. I walked over to him, and with his back toward me, slipped out of my dress. I rubbed against his ass, raking my blood red fingernails across the taunt skin of his buttocks. I licked his back and stood on my tiptoes to reach his neck. Licking the skin on the back of his neck, I reached my hands around to his chest and ran my nails across his nipples, now already hardened by my attentions.

"Did you watch me suck that boy's cock in the car?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Did you watch his cock slide in and out of my mouth?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"His dick was so hot, Phillip. I sucked his dick and moved my tongue up and down the shaft of this manhood while I knew you watched me from the front seat."

"Yes, ma'am."

"And I ran my tongue into his asshole. I tasted his ass with the mouth you kiss. Did you see me suck his asshole?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"And did you see him spurt his come into my mouth, Phillip? Did you see the young stranger come in your wife's mouth?"

Yes, ma'am."

"He tastes so good. I sucked his cock till he came in my mouth, and then swallowed it all. His come was so good in my mouth. Did you see me swallow his come, Phillip?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"And did I seem like a whore doing that? Did your sweet little Karen seem like a whore for that boy? Nice girls don't suck off strangers, do they? But I did. I sucked him and then fucked him. And you watched it all, didn't you, baby?"

"Yes, ma'am."

I reached down around his waist. My hands felt Phillip's hard cock sticking straight out. Reaching past the cock ring, I started slowly to jack Phillip's dick in my hands. Still twisting and pulling on his dick, I could feel the heat building in it as I resumed my verbal teasing.

"His dick was all the way up my pussy, you know. He fucked me like a sailor fucks a whore. He treated your wife like she was a cheap slut while you drove him around. He fucked me and you let him, didn't you, Phillip?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"And you enjoyed watching his cock saw in and out of my pussy, didn't you? You wanted to see my pussy suck in his hard meat. You wanted to see my nipples get stiff while his dick was pounding away at my pussy, his cock was moving in and out of your wife's twat!"

"Yes ma'am."

"You want to come now, don't you, Phillip? You want to come on my hands as I stroke your hot cock. Or maybe you'd like me to come around in front of you and knell in front of your dick and suck it into my mouth and let you come like Kyle did. He came in my mouth and you want to come there, also. Don't you?

"Yes, Ma'am."

I was jerking his cock faster now, and Phillip's breath was coming faster. He was close to coming. I started to say the thing that I knew would put him over the edge when someone knocked on the door. I dropped my hand from his dick. The frustration level he experienced was obviously higher than he'd ever had before. Stooping down, I gathered my dress, and his clothes, and walked toward the bathroom doo5r. Stopping at the door, I turned back and looked at Phillip standing there, his cock harder than I'd ever remembered it being, and just seconds away from cumming all over my hand. His cock ring was tightly attached and from the looks of things, pinching the hell out of his dick. And I had his clothing in my hands. As I entered the bathroom, I stopped and ordered him, "Open the door. Now!"

I waited inside the bathroom to see what Phillip would do. I'd left him no clothing, nothing to cover himself up with. And room service was outside the door. He walked to the door and looked out the peephole. Then he looked back at the door to the bathroom. Taking a deep breath, he turned the doorknob and opened the door. On the other side was not the room service waiter I'd expected. Instead, Phillip was standing naked in front of the man from the front desk, the man who had checked us into the room. The tall, dark Arab that had given us this suite walked past Phillip and into the room. He commanded Phillip, "Please tell Mrs. Blaine that Jabar is here to see her."

Phillip acted as if he always opened hotel doors naked and turned toward the bedroom. I had heard the entire exchange. When he came to the bathroom door, he knocked. I opened and said nothing. I was wearing a terry cloth robe. Phillip stood in front of me, his cock still hard from my recent hand job, and waited for me to speak. Finally, I said, "Yes?"

"You have someone to see you, ma'am."

"Thank you. Stand here until I call for you."

"Yes, ma'am."

I walked out of the bath, through the bedroom and into the living area. I knew the clerk from downstairs would be up to see me, but I didn't expect his so soon. I had slipped my shoes back on, but other than the robe, which was very thick, I was naked. My pussy was already slick from the episode of playing with Phillip's cock, and now my own desires were starting to build. I didn't have a plan, but was open to anything that might develop.

"How nice to see you, Mr. Jabar."

"The pleasure, Madam, is mine." He took my hand and lifted it toward his lips. The kiss he placed there was almost nonexistent, yet it had the same effect as if he'd kissed me squarely on my clit. I waited for him to speak.

"I wanted to see if there was anything you needed, if I could be of any assistance to you in any way."

"How kind of you, but as you can see, I am quite comfortable. Perhaps I will have need of you a bit later in the evening."

He reached into his coat and withdrew a small card. On it was a hand-written telephone number. "My private phone line. Please don't hesitate to call me if there is anything I can do for you. Anything!"

"Well, there is one thing I may need." Turning toward the bedroom, I call out Phillip's name. He was there without hesitation, and he was still naked. His cock would rock hard, though, and you could easily have hung a wet bath towel on it.

"Phillip, please bring me my purse."

The purse was on the table in the dining area. I could have gotten it myself, but I wanted Phillip there for what would soon be obvious reasons. Reaching into my purse, I extracted the small remote control device. T then looked at Phillip. His eyes were begging me not to do it. But, girls will be girls, and I couldn't help myself.

"I think the batteries are starting to run down on this control. Do you think you might have any in the gift shop downstairs?" With that I handed the control to Jabar. He didn't have a clue what the machine was for, and turned it over several times looking at it.

"I'm sure we have something that will suffice. What is this device?"

"Oh, excuse me. I didn't realize you'd not know what it is. It's a remote control. See. You turn it on here, and adjust the vibrations with this dial. As I turn it on, Phillip's cock started to move, as if it had a life of its own. And as I increased the dials level, it soon became obvious that the control was moving his cock with some force. Jabar did not notice Phillip's discomfort, as his back was to Phillip's front. To his credit, my husband didn't move from the spot he was on, though it was obvious to me that his knees were about to buckle out form under him. I turned the dial off. By now, however, my husband's cock was sticking straight out, and jutting toward the ceiling. I really wanted that hard dick in my mouth, but company always comes first, at least that's what my mom told me.

"I'll check on the batteries right now. Is there anything else you'll require?

"Well, if it isn't too much trouble, I probably need some kind of lubricant, you know, KY jelly or something of that nature.'

If this surprised Jabar, he didn't show it.

"Of course. I'll be back in ten minutes." He took my hand and kissed it again, and without looking back at my husband, left the room. Phillip stood there, saying nothing, only looking at the control in my hand. I walked over to him, and ran my hand the length of his rock hard cock.

"My, but you are a good little boy! I think that deserves a kiss. Letting my robe fall open, I fell to my knees and pulled his cock toward my mouth. I knew there is just so much teasing a man can stand, and Phillip had reached his outer limits. Without any other preliminaries, I sucked his dick into my mouth and started to give him a first class blowjob. Phillip likes to feel a woman's mouth while she's sucking him, so I did nothing to protect his cock from my teeth. I raked his hardened dick across them, biting down on his fat cock as I did. My hand squeezed his balls, first gently and then harder. My other hand reached the switch on the control box and started the butt plug vibrating. It was all over at that point. His hard cock couldn't stand any more teasing. I felt his hand reach behind my head, as if steadying it for what was about to happen. I flicked the other switch, and felt his dick start to jump around in my mouth. The vibrations from his cock ring and his butt plug were too much for my husband, and within seconds, his seed was spilling into my willing mouth, and then overflowing, down my chin and unto my breasts. And he kept coming! Without losing my sucking momentum, I increased the speed on both vibrators, and he started coming a second time, this time more like a stream than spurts. His come flowed out of him as if I'd cut an artery, and come was flowing instead of blood! I finally had to pull my head back and let his cock drop a few inches. Now he was shooting his hot come across my chest and puddles were gathering on the floor between us.

"My, but you really did have to cum, didn't you, baby?"

"Yes, ma'am," was all he said.

I left him standing there and headed for the shower. But the bath did look soooo inviting. I started the faucets running and poured in the bubble bath the hotel had provided. While I waited for the tub to fill, I examined myself in the mirror, which covered the entire opposite wall. We women are so vain! But, I must admit, I did still make a startling figure. My breasts are larger than most and still stand outright without support. My nipples have gotten a bit darker over the years, but somehow, they also seem to have gotten larger! And as usual, they were hard. Turning sideways, I noticed that the cheeks of my ass were still firm, as was the flatness of my stomach. All things considered, for a girl of thirty-four, I wasn't all that bad. I'd kept my weight down to 110 pounds, and a five foot, five inches, that's about ideal. Okay, I'd pass inspection! And at the rate this night was going, I planned to get a lot of inspection!

The tub was filled, and stepping into the warmth of the water, I was immediately seduced. I heard someone knocking at the suite's door, and heard Phillip open it. I could hear voices, but not make them out. But the tinkling sound of glasses told me the champagne had arrived. A few minutes later there was a knock on the bathroom door. Thinking it was Phillip, I told him to come in. It wasn't Phillip. It was Jabar. Too his chagrin, the bubbles and the water provided me with a perfect blanket under which to conceal my charms.

Dutchboy
Dutchboy
193 Followers
12