The Dean's List

Story Info
Getting called to the dean's office didn't go as he expected.
2.3k words
4.34
88.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers

Initially, I was nervous. I had no idea why I had been summoned to the dean's office, though it could have been as a result of any number of shenanigans in the dorm that I'd been involved in. It didn't make me feel any more comfortable when I saw that my R.A. was already in the dean's office when I was sent in. I'd felt that my R.A. was pretty cool and had assumed that if she had some sort of problem with me, that she would talk to me about it. The only issue I and the other guys on my floor had with her was that she did have a bias against the guys when it came to discipline. We always attributed that to the fact that she obviously liked girls a lot better than guys – she was a pretty butch lesbian.

I joined Lori sitting in front of the dean's desk and was forced to listen to what I considered an unbelievable and misleading tale. The previous Saturday night, we'd had a great night on our floor. Just about everybody who lived there was hanging out, some of us were drinking but we were mainly just having a really good time. At one point, John, Pete and I got it into our heads to run around the dorm sporting only our banana hammock underwear. We'd gone back to our respective rooms, slipped into the briefest pair of briefs we each owned and did a lap around the building on our floor, including right through the group that we'd been hanging out with. We then went back into our rooms and got dressed again. On the whole, the reaction had been pretty positive. The other guys thought it was hilarious and the girls, well, let's just say that all three of us had physiques that could pull off the look. And I know for a fact that Lori was laughing and cheering along with everyone else.

Apparently, sometime after the festivities ended on Saturday night, Lori's perception of the evening's big event changed. Personally, I think the fact that she might have actually found us sexy or attractive had messed with her belief system. Unfortunately for me, she decided to talk to somebody about what she was feeling and that person convinced her that she'd been sexually harassed.

So there I was, sitting in the dean's office being accused of sexual harassment. Luckily, I was given an opportunity to present my side. I pointed out to Lori that she hadn't expressed any discomfort on that night, that, in fact, she'd appeared to me to be having a good time. I also indicated that my understanding of the sexual harassment policy was that I wasn't expected to know intuitively when someone was offended by my behavior, particularly when they are not presenting any obvious signs. Furthermore, I explained that our little stunt had been done to make everyone laugh, not to try to titillate any of them. I apologized to Lori for offending her but also suggested that she might want to loosen up a little bit.

To her credit, Lori was open-minded on that day. She saw my point and suggested that maybe she'd overreacted. We agreed to put it behind us, that she would try to relax a little more and that I would keep my clothes on in public. When we'd finished up to the dean's satisfaction, she had me stay behind after Lori left. Closing her office door, she came and sat in the seat Lori had vacated. She chuckled and said that she thought Lori could definitely stand to loosen up a bit. That relaxed me a bit since I wasn't sure why she'd wanted me to stay after Lori had gone. It didn't sound like I was in trouble, especially when she started asking more about our run through the dorm. I gave her a little more detailed description, including answering her questions about what we were wearing and whether my partners-in-crime were in similar physical shape. She seemed to find it entertaining judging by the way she was laughing. She asked if anyone else had spotted us running around the dorm and I said that we'd passed quite a few people, male and female, who'd either cheered us on or wolf-whistled at us.

"If I'd been one of those young ladies," the dean said, "I probably would have grabbed one of you and dragged you into my dorm room." Seeing me raise my eyebrows at that comment, she responded with mock modesty, "Oops, I probably shouldn't have said that. How very irresponsible of me." She smiled a sensual smile.

"As someone prone to a bit of impulsive behavior," I answered, "I appreciate when people aren't afraid to say what is on their mind. For example, I find myself wondering if picturing me and my friends running around in our underwear has gotten you wet."

"It might not be appropriate for me to talk about that," she said, rising from her chair, "so how about if I just raise my skirt and you can determine for yourself."

She was wearing a grey suit and white blouse with grey stockings and, as she leaned against her desk and raised the hem of her skirt, I was pleased to see that her stockings were held up by a black garter belt. The dean was not an unattractive woman, though probably at least 30 years older than I was. Her shoulder length hair was mostly silver with the occasional jet black strand or two. She had a pretty slim figure but I couldn't tell much about her boobs with her suit jacket on. As her skirt got higher on her thighs, I was lowering myself to my knees in front of her. Her black panties weren't all that racy, but they were damp and I detected a musky scent. I started sliding her panties down, but stopped with them just below her ass cheeks in the back and her trim salt-and-pepper bush in the front. While grabbing an ass cheek in each hand, I stuck my tongue out and licked her pussy, eliciting a moan of approval from the dean.

I teased her like this briefly before yanking her panties all the way down and off, allowing her to spread her legs wider as she leaned against her desk holding her skirt up with one hand and my head in place with the other. I slipped a couple of fingers up into her well-lubed hole and slurped her clit while she moaned softly and rocked her hips toward my face. I took over holding up her skirt with my free hand while she slipped out of her jacket. I looked up as she cupped her breasts through her blouse, squeezing them briefly before dropping her hands back to my head.

Holding my head in place, she pushed her pussy against my face, continuing to moan as I finger-fucked her and sucked her clit. I was surprised to have my face buried in the dean's bush, but instinct had kicked in and I was apparently giving her exactly what she wanted. My cock was rock hard in my jeans and if she didn't help me get off, I was going to have to run back to my dorm room to stroke one out. I was actually really enjoying myself. At that age, it was rare to be with someone who knew exactly what she wanted and wasn't afraid to let you know. She was humping my face harder as her breath started to come in gasps, but I just kept at it. Her juices were flowing down my hand as her pussy became more and more engorged. When she finally sucked in her breath and shuddered, I continued fingering and licking her until she let out a long sigh.

Raising my head and looking up at her, I was instructed to stand because she needed my cock. It looked like I wasn't going to have to take care of myself after all. The dean was already pulling my shirt off as I worked on getting my jeans open. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine, her tongue immediately entering my mouth as she reached between us and began to stroke my rigid cock. I massaged her ass while we made out, my cock growing harder. She pulled away and turned around, releasing my cock and hiking her skirt up to her waist. Her ass looked really nice, round and firm like she worked out a bit. I rested one hand on the small of her back, on top of her garter belt, and guided my cock to her pussy with the other. Placing my cockhead at between her pussy lips, I thrust my hips forward and slid easily into her. Grabbing her by the hips, again feeling the garter belt under my hands, I started stroking slowly in and out of her slippery pussy.

The dean was resting her head on one of her arms on top of her desk. The other hand had crept down between her legs where, I assume, she was stroking her clit. I fucked her slowly, wanting to prolong the pleasurable feel of her pussy as long as I could. I was pushing into her as deeply as I could, my hips smacking against her ass and eventually resulting in a little cry of pleasure from her each time. Her pussy felt fantastic, partly due to her arousal, partly due to her previous orgasm and partly because that's just how pussies felt, especially when you were only nineteen and hadn't experienced that many of them. Removing my hands from her hips, but continuing to fuck her, I worked her blouse free of her skirt and slid my hands up under it. Encountering her tits encased in her bra, I kneaded the soft flesh in my hands, feeling her hard nipples pressing out. I slid my hands around to her back and unclasped her bra, then slid my hands back around and slipped them under it to feel the bare flesh of her tits. Feeling the soft, smooth flesh seemed to make my cock even harder as I continued to fuck her.

I gently tweaked and pulled her nipples, eliciting moans of pleasure and seeming to make her pussy even wetter. It was probably a combination of my playing with her tits, her own fingering of her clit and me fucking her that got her pussy so engorged again. All I knew was the longer I fucked her, the better it seemed to feel. It wasn't much longer before the dean was pushing back hard against my incoming thrusts and making lustful noises each time I was completely embedded in her. Finally, her breathing got harder and harder until she let out a long moan and I could practically feel her pussy flooded with more fluids.

When she once again let out a long sigh, I straightened up and pulled free of her, then unfastened her skirt and yanked it down to her ankles. She stepped out of it as I helped her up and turned her around. I boosted her up onto the edge of the desk, made out with her for a minute or two, then eased her backwards before slipping my cock back into her slippery pussy. She wrapped her legs around me as I leaned forward and unbuttoned her blouse while sliding my cock in and out of her again. With her blouse open, I pushed her bra up over her tits and started to fondle the soft, smooth flesh again. Her nipples were hard and her areolas were large and dark pink. If I could have done so comfortably, I would have taken them in my mouth and sucked and licked them. Hopefully I'd have an opportunity to do that another time, but in this position the best I could do was to fondle them while I fucked her.

I was so ready to cum by then, looking down on her nearly naked form, so I kept fucking her harder and harder. I had to release her tits and hold onto her thighs, hooking her knees over my arms, so she wouldn't slide away across the desk. She had her eyes closed and her tongue hanging out by this point and had taken over playing with her tits after I had abandoned them. When I was finally ready to spew, I was too far gone to finish in her mouth or even to pull out and squirt onto her belly, which I found out later she liked. I just kept fucking her harder and faster, looking down to see my slippery cock disappearing and reappearing below her bush. My hips were smacking against her ass and she was grunting with each thrust until I finally pushed into her and started to cum. I pumped in and out a few more times before I was completely spent.

I helped her back to sitting on the edge of her desk and we made out some more. She told me how much fun that had been but regretted that she hadn't gotten to suck my cock, asking if I'd come back and let her do it the next day. She put me on her calendar for an hour during a time when I had no classes.

Other than the sex, I didn't get any special treatment for the rest of the semester, or for the rest of my tenure at the university, for that matter. It was nice to go out on the weekends and not be completely obsessed with hooking up. If I didn't get laid over the weekend, it was a pretty safe bet that I would on Monday. Even if I did hook up, the dean was usually anxious to hear all about it. She was a horny lady and I was glad to be the one to reap the benefits of her passion.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers