The Death of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Millsy
Millsy
147 Followers

One of the guys that had stayed out of the action thus far fumbled in his pockets for money and rose unsteadily to his feet, the erotic action having sobered him sufficiently that he was ready to join in. He shuffled to Karen's side as she rode the lottery winner like he was a rodeo's mechanical steer and thrust out a hand containing two twenties.

This was all going too fast, I figured. Karen hadn't even lost her panties and guys were already looking for blowjobs. The groom, who tonights performance had been intended for, still lay more or less neglected on the floor, still handcuffed, and the only attention he had received had been getting briefly humiliated and dominated by Karen. She shook her head and ignored the guy looking for a blowjob, returning her attention to the rich dude who was obliviously sucking on both of her nipples at the same time, her breasts forced roughly together with his hands, but the new guy wasn't taking no for an answer. He tapped her on the shoulder, showing her an extra twenty in his fist along with the original forty. The money vanished and without relaxing her ride of the lottery winner, she unbuttoned his trousers, unzipped him, and tugged them down to mid thigh, taking his boxer shorts down with them.

A fully erect six inch cock sprang out a hush fell across the room, the only sound the heady beat of Garbage's 'Hammering in my head' as the caterwauling, whooping and jeering tailed off. He thrust his hips toward her face but Karen was having none of that. She put her hand on his bulging belly and locked her elbow, holding him at a safe distance as her other hand wrapped around his hard shaft, pulling on it to slide the foreskin back and expose the sensitive tip. I hoped the guy wouldn't get too upset that the expected blowjob wasn't going to happen and his money was just going to get him jerked off at best.

Karen's hand expertly milked his twitching cock, a twist in her wrist action as it travelled up and down the length of his meaty shaft making the guy groan out loud with pleasure and relief. The rich guy finally realised what was going on and released Karen's tits, turning his head to watch the action as his friend got a high speed handjob. With her other hand cupping the guy's balls, Karen's experience at making men climax quickly came into play and her hand became a blur as she sensed the guy beginning to lose control. He'd only been in her hand for thirty seconds when she felt his scrotum tighten and his butt clench.

He grunted as the orgasm hit him. Karen moved her left hand from his balls to cover his glans as her right hand wanked him off as fast and hard as she could manage, several powerful spurts of ejaculate shooting into her hand, some of it seeping between her fingers and dripping onto her stockinged thigh. The man grunted repeatedly, bucking his hips as he came, then staggered backward when his balls had finally been emptied and slumped against a wall, his trousers remaining at half mast around his knees, softening penis dribbling a thin trail of semen onto the deep, expensive carpet.

"Fuckin' 'ell." Exclaimed one of the guys who had stayed on the periphery of the evening's entertainment, breaking the silence. Karen studied her hand, splattered with sticky semen that stuck her fingers together, wondering what to clean it with and glancing about for some Kleenex or a towel.

"I'll pay you a grande to make us all cum." The lottery winner said so that everybody could hear.

Karen didn't hesitate with her answer. "Handjobs?"

He shook his head. "Anything and everything." He insisted. "And bareback."

Again Karen didn't hesitate with her answer. "Three gees. No photos or mobile phones."

"Two." he offered. "That's all the cash I have in the house." He said with a shrug, knowing that this was a take-it or leave-it offer."

Karen didn't hesitate with her final answer, recognising that it was that or nothing. "Done. Where can I wash my hands?"

"I'm in charge now?"

"Yes, master." Karen smiled coyly. He closed his fist around her wrist and guided her cum soaked to her lips. She made an extremely arousing show of cleaning the semen off her hand with her tongue, licking the ejaculate off her palm, from between her fingers, and then sucking on each of her fingers in turn, finishing with a child like exaggerated sucking of her thumb before presenting her perfectly clean but saliva slick hand for his inspection.

"Good girl. Now go play with the boys."

Karen pushed herself off him and gathered up the money that she had let drop to the floor while she'd been otherwise engaged with her hands. She padded up to me and handed me the cash, including the eighty quid she'd stolen from the groom. "Sorry, but can you hang around? This won't take long. All I gotta do is get each one of them off and then we can go. Switch that camcorder off, too."

"No problem." I told her. "I'll get the cash up front before you start. If he doesn't pay up, we leave right now."

She gave me a thumbs up and returned to the middle of the room, hands in her hips, striking a thoughtful pose. "Now where were we?" She pondered aloud as I collared the lottery winner and followed him to the kitchen where he kept his cash. "Oh yeah." Karen said seductively. "Any of you hunky guys want to help me out of these things?" she asked, hooking her thumbs in the elasticated waist band of her g-string and wiggling her hips.

I heard the snap of wallets opening and the rustle of freshly printed banknotes sliding over each other. Karen was milking this audience for every penny. She sauntered up to the winning bidder and turned around, pushing her ass back at his face. He hooked his fingers in the waistband of her undies and tugged them down in one quick, forceful movement, drawing them all the way down to her ankles. She stepped out of the tiny scrap of black fabric and wiggled her bare ass invitingly at him, spreading her legs wide and bending over to look back invitingly at him through the wide upside down vee that her thighs had created.

Realising that his money hadn't yet run out he put his hands on her ass cheeks and began to massage them languidly, his thumbs straying dangerously close to her soft, smooth outer lips. She pushed her ass back at him again and the guy hesitated a moment before cupping his palm over the shaven, waxed mound and squeezed it gently, the heat of her core radiating away through his life and love lines. He smeared her seeping wetness over her outer lips with the flat of his palm, grinning lewdly as Karen pushed herself back at his hand even more insistently, then boldly he eased a single finger into the slick hole. Karen gasped, jerked away from the intruding digit and then, before it could fall out, she thrust her cunt back hard onto it, reaching between her legs to grab hold of his wrist and encouraging him to explore her tight, wet sex with his finger.

He went at it enthusiastically amidst loud and lewd encouragement from his friends, plunging his finger in and out of her hole at almost double the tempo of the music playing on the stereo. As I walked back to the lounge with a good two thousand pounds in my pocket I gave her a thumbs up to signify that she could now do as she pleased to earn that money as fast as possible. The longer it took her, we both knew, the more she would have to give to me. She winked at me and I could see from the look on her face that she was really getting into the fingering that she was taking, her pussy by this time being stretched by two of the man's phalanges. After another thirty seconds of fast, frantic finger fucking she straightened up, turned around, straddled the guy who had been diddling her fanny and began grinding her soaking wet cunt onto his firm bulge, thrusting her tits into his face.

The rich guy, by this time, had stripped right down to his boxer shorts and walked behind the sofa to stand directly in front of Karen. She reached over the head of the man suckling on her big boobs and yanked those shorts down to reveal a hard, thick, slightly curved penis. He grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her onto it, lifting her up off the other guy's lap, and Karen opened her mouth to accept his meat.

"C'mon guys." He said as her lips closed over his swollen, bulbous glans. "Let's fuck this bitch up." One or two of the crowd turned to me for confirmation that I wasn't going to knife them if they did. I shrugged and gave them a subtle thumbs up. Karen was now on her own and I was nothing more than a referee waiting for the signal that they were going too far.

"No cumming in her cunt or ass, you perves." He warned them as he tightened his grip on her hair and fucked his cock in and out of her mouth, forcing it deeper with each thrust until his balls were all you could see of his genitals. "I don't want to be dipping my dick in some other fucker's sticky mess."

Slowly, almost disbelievingly, one of the bolder members of the posse began to remove his clothing. From there it was a chain reaction of undressing, clothes being discarded haphazardly as their enthusiasm for free, no strings attached sex mounted. Despite an understandable momentary urge to drop my own kegs, shuffle over behind Karen and jam my hard-on up her ass, I was actually glad that I wasn't a part of this impending gang bang. I didn't fancy rummaging around ten pairs of other guys boxers and y-fronts for my own shorts when it was time to pack up and leave.

In no time at all the room was awash with naked flesh. The only clothes touching skin in the entire room were Karen's fishnets, the guy she was sat atop of, the handcuffed guy who was doing his best to remedy that and, of course, everything that I was wearing. The guy beneath her didn't intend to remain clad much longer, though. Working frantically to unzip himself, his hands busy between his crotch and Karen's bare, shaven pussy, he had soon pushed his chinos down his thighs before grasping a firm hold of his erection and guiding it expectantly toward the heat emanating from Karen's sex.

A fleeting touch of his swollen purple glans against the slick folds of her engorged labia was all it took. Karen spat the cock in her mouth out and eagerly thrust herself down on the rock hard tumescent cock-head pressing hopefully at her pussy lips, making the man beneath her cry out loud as her tight cunt walls sucked him inside her. She arched her spine at the penetration, tearing her tits out of the mouth of the guy who was now holding onto her flanks and fucking his cock up into her, and then suddenly there were hands everywhere.

At least three hands were pawing at her bouncing breasts. Another hand was trying to turn her face toward his raging hard on. Two more were pulling her left hand toward the cock of a guy kneeling beside her on the sofa. The guy she had been sucking off had his fingers still entangled in her hair and was trying to guide her wide open mouth back onto the erection that he held in his other hand, desperately pushing himself forward over the back of the sofa so that he could feel Karen's lips and teeth raking against his hard cock flesh again. One guy was caressing her smooth ass cheeks while another wetted his finger and eased it slowly inside her butt hole to prepare that orifice for a third guy who stood between them, stroking his shaft as he prepared to sodomise her.

There were also a lot of men standing around, hands stroking their cocks as they tried to find a way to get in on the action. Those who had been reluctant to strip initially found themselves standing around idle, waiting impatiently for an opening.

Karen, however, was far from idle. Too many guys, not enough of her. That was the problem. Not even Shakti, the multiple handed Hindu goddess, could have kept all the cocks being waved around this lounge occupied. Karen was a frenzy of uncoordinated movements. As she bounced up and down on the man fucking her she was also jerking on a cock in her left hand. Her tongue flicked over the bulbous head of a third prick that she gripped firmly in her right hand, fighting the guy who was trying to pull her by the hair back onto his cock while another guy's penis was enthusiastically painting one of her nipples with its oozing precum. Her butt cheeks clenched tightly around the finger burrowing deep up her ass while the hands of the guy itching to screw her anally prised those cheeks apart with both of his rough hands.

Some of the latecomers started to muscle in behind the sofa and Karen suddenly found herself with three cocks being waved in her face as well as one to each side from the two guys perched on the sofa to either side of her and the man she was fucking. She tried her best to satisfy them all, sucking on one, stroking two at the same time, shifting her attentions from dick to dick as her impatient lovers turned her head this way and that. Then she felt something hard and domed, greasy already with precum or saliva utilised as preparatory lubrication, pushing in between her ass cheeks as hands still tried to spread them apart, the finger that had been working in and out of her anus abruptly vacating to make way for what felt like a singularly impressive piece of fuck-meat.

"Shit, I'm fuckin' cummin'!" Warned the guy she was bouncing up and down on, and suddenly all was chaos.

"Get the fuck off him!" One of them cried. The guy who was about to jam his prick up her ass backed away, almost falling over in his haste, two others lifting Karen bodily off the cock still pounding in and out of her cunt, its owner unable to control it. And not a moment too soon. No sooner had her pussy reluctantly relinquished its hot, velvetty grip on the spasming penis than the twitching organ let fly several spurts of thick, creamy seed, jets of it arcing up out of the tip and raining wetly down onto the guy's Lacoste shirt. Some of the audience cheered. The rest of them urged the panting guy to get the fuck out of the way so that they could take his place.

They were already too late, though, probably having been distracted by watching the messy climax of their friend. The two guys that had lifted Karen off her first conquest had roughly pinned her down on her back on the deep pile carpet and had already mounted her, one of them with his manhood buried all the way to the balls in her pussy as she hooked her ankles around his back while the other was crouched over her face and feeding his cock into her mouth while she jerked him off and at the same time caressed his hairy balls.

Two down, seven to go.

The hairy guy who had been within a heartbeat of ass fucking Karen squeezed between the two that had wrestled her to the floor and straddled her midriff, placing his erection between her tits and squeezing them into the narrow, fleshy valley. The guy fucking her had to reposition himself, lifting her ass up off the floor so that he could kneel between her legs and screw her while keeping his body at roughly ninety degrees to hers. It was either that or have his face against the hairy ape's equally hairy back. Yet another guy knelt at her side and guided her hand to his cock so that she could wank him off, which left two men standing around pulling at their pricks and watching impatiently while the handcuffed guy still worked frantically at getting the rest of his clothes off so that he could join in the action.

I watched Karen's cheeks alternately hollow as she sucked on the head of the cock in her mouth, and then balloon as it was thrust in and the knob hit the warm, wet wall of her oral cavern and bulge it out. A hand was wrapped in her hair to keep it from slipping out of her mouth as the hairy guy titty-fucking her aggressively slammed his cock-head against the underside of her chin, keeping her tits folded tightly around the thick shaft of his cock by pinching her nipples between his fingers and pulling them towards each other. Karen moaned around the cock in her mouth as her pussy was ploughed hard and fast and her teats were tortured mercilessly.

Her left hand moved somewhat disjointedly, fingers wrapped tightly around a long but relatively thin penis, her wrist pumping up and down the full length of the slender weapon. Her eyes were wide open, her gaze flicking from the man face-fucking her to the ape man using her big tits to get himself off.

"I'm gonna cum!" The man tit fucking her exclaimed. "Let me come in her mouth, Dave." He asked his blowjob receiving buddy. The guy instantly withdrew from Karen's mouth and the hairy ape jerked himself up her body until his ass was squashing her boobs flat and his manhood waved above her face. Karen looked up at it, eyes glazed, and he guided his thick prick toward her lips.

"Just kidding!" He grinned, winking at the guy who had yielded her lips to him, then he cradled her head in his hands as he pulled her further down the shaft, attempting to make her deep throat him. Karen abandoned the cock that she had been jacking off and wrapped both hands around what protruded of the meaty flesh of the cock forcing its way down her throat. She fought against his hold on her head, raking her teeth down the ridged, veiny weapon and he relented, fearing that she might clench her jaws and bite down on it to stop him pushing it past her tonsils. This allowed her a few more inches of his cock to play with. Her hands were a blur on his meat, her cheeks concaved as she sucked on it with at least as much viciousness as he had shown her teats a few moments earlier, and as I watched I could see him grit his teeth, his eyes narrowing at the intensity of the blowjob. He tried to pull out, but between the attentions of Karen's hands, lips, teeth and the suction of her jaws it was clear that he had no chance. He was in big trouble and knew it, and instead of working toward the prolonged face fuck that he had wanted he reluctantly accepted that he had been bested and cried out in ecstasy, pumping his spunk down Karen's gulping throat after only a minute of face fucking her.

Karen's eyes widened at the torrent pouring into her mouth, her facial muscles contorting into a grimace around the cock that remained locked between her lips. Clearly this guy had dietary issues. His seed did not appear to be pleasing her taste buds at all. He threw back his head and barked a series of staccato 'ah's as his balls emptied their load onto Karen's recoiling tongue, his slime sliding down her throat, ably assisted by gravity and by the fact that she didn't want that stuff collecting on her overwhelmed taste buds any longer than it had to. When he had finished she spat his cock out. "You're done. Get the fuck off me." She snapped. Laughing, the ape reluctantly complied, taking his time about it while Dave, the man who had given up her mouth for him, moved back into position.

"Not yet!" warned the man still hammering away at her cunt, subjecting Karen to half a dozen powerful thrusts that made her breasts bounce violently before he abruptly snatched his dripping wet dick out of her pussy and scrambled up to her face, clutching his cock tightly at the base of his glans, his face screwed up with the strain of holding back a torrent of cum that was already powering its way unstoppably along his tubes. He managed to get into a kneeling position somewhere near Karen's face and then relaxed his vice like grip on his dick. "Fuck!" He exclaimed, sending a ludicrously long and thick stream of jism pouring down onto her face, The creamy white fluid painted a thick line up her cheek and over her nose, then he aimed his overloaded cock toward her mouth and a second stream of spunk sprayed over her lips and teeth. She opened her mouth to take the final dribbles of juice, sucking on the end of his knob until he shuddered and collapsed back onto his haunches, totally spent.

Meanwhile, the man that the ape had called Dave had repositioned himself between Karen's legs, and was rubbing his hardness up and down her distended vaginal flaps, making her shiver with delight as the anticipation built. Another guy was moving into position above her face, clutching his cock in one hand, but held short of jamming his dick in her mouth when he saw how much of his buddy's cream was spread around his objective.

Millsy
Millsy
147 Followers