The Death of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Millsy
Millsy
146 Followers

The fact that she finally climaxed herself as his meaty cock exploded deep inside her sealed the deal. Her screaming; "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuuuuuckkk!" as her orgasm powered through her ravaged, heaving, sweat soaked, cum spattered body denied me the dream of perhaps giving her the one thing that all these men had, until then, failed to do.

She fell forward onto her elbows and into the semen soaked lap of the groom-to-be who seemed to be just laying there dozing after getting his rocks off. Ape man's cock slipped out of her slimy cunt with a faint wet sucking noise, leaving a stream of his jism to seep out of her gaping hole and drip slowly onto the carpet, like treacle falling from a spoon onto a dessert. Then he backed away and collapsed onto the sofa, his appreciative audience scrambling out of the way to make space for his bulk.

I helped Karen gather up her clothes as she unsteadily rose to her feet and totterred about the room, guiding her to the bathroom as the nine half dressed men that had just abused her rummaged around the lounge, bemusedly handing each other clothes that weren't theirs, laughing at the hairy ape who was by this time slumped on the sofa, his dick hanging down against his leg and leaking white stuff down his inner thigh and onto the black leather cushions, ignoring the rich dude yelling at him to clean it the fuck up. Fuck him. He could afford to replace it. And he could afford to buy a new friend if the selfish ape had pissed him off that much by not only letting his goop leak all over the expensive furniture, but also for spoiling Kareen for everybody else who might have wanted another turn at her by spunking up in her guts against his express orders - not, I'm certain, that this would have put many of them off lining up for 'sloppy seconds'.

Karen emerged from the bathroom somewhat more presentable than she had been and punched me in the arm, now in a hurry to leave without announcing our departure just in case any more of them felt they were owed another crack, for want of a better term. As we passed the telephone table in the hallway I sensed her dropping back and turned to see her leaving a handful of her business cards on the polished mahogany surface next to the answering machine. She turned back to me, a smile on her face as she glanced at the clock on the wall.

"A grande an hour!" She beamed. "Tenerife here I come."

"Pah, that's nothing." I told her as I quietly closed the door behind me and we padded down the driveway. "My divorce lawyer charged more than that."

"Yeah," She laughed. "But at least mine was honest work."

I smiled politely as I led her to the car. I didn't feel much like laughing. My mind was already churning over the intriguing prospect of nailing one of those college girls that were always ringing me up looking for more work. Perhaps it was time to introduce a casting couch into the auditions, I mused. Maybe one or two if those kids might have a thing for older men. My dream may have died hard, I told myself as I cranked up the engine, but that's the thing with dreams - there's plenty more where they come from.

"You've got my handcuffs, right?" She asked as I pulled out of the drive.

I shook my head, laughing all the way to the A470.

Millsy
Millsy
146 Followers