The Debauching of Emily Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was starting to lose it.

"Yes."

She felt me getting even harder in her hand and she began to gently stroke me.

"God, it really does turn you on, doesn't it?"

The stoking continued and I was fully erect. I lifted up and she slid below me, her legs wrapping around me. I entered easily and began gently sliding in and out.

"Yes. I think about it. I lay on my bed and slide the vibrator over my swollen clit and I think about what it would feel like to kiss a woman, to feel her naked breasts against mine."

My thrusts increased.

"I imagine her kissing my tits, licking my belly button and kissing my thighs."

My dick ached from the first draining orgasm but I pumped faster. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down on top of her.

She continued whispering, "I think about how nice if would be to feel her lick my clit. I can feel her fingers in me, finding my g-spot. She's massaging it and she brings me to a giant orgasm. Then we trade places and I slide my tongue up into her wet pussy. I please her with my mouth and enjoy the taste as she comes"

It was too much. I pumped and grunted and pumped some more. She wanted a hard fuck and her dirty talk got her what she desired. I was red from exertion and when I came I held inside her for a moment then pumped again for the next salvo that sprayed onto her engorged cervix.

I was grunting and panting and desperately trying to catch my breath. Emily ran her sharp nails up and down my back. When I finally regained consciousness, I looked directly at her.

"We can get you a girlfriend if you'd like."

"Really? You won't have a problem with that?"

"I think we already established that I won't mind." She laughed and pulled me to her.

"I can't believe I'm actually agreeing to this but, ok, we can do that if you'd like."

I could not believe my ears.

12