The Debt

Story Info
She can't pay the bill in cash.
1.2k words
4.27
89.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The don
The don
44 Followers

We had been working on a 1999 Honda Civic for one of my customers for two weeks. It was a very radical custom paint job and custom bodywork. Tammy was the owner of the car and had come into the shop almost every day to check on the progress. I was always happy to see her. She was in her early twenties and would dress very sexy. Since the beach is very close to the shop, she would wear tight shorts with a tiny bikini top most of the time. Every time she would come in and add more custom repairs to the car. Finally I informed her that the repair bill was getting very high and would she have the money? She just laughed and said that her daddy would be paying the bill. Some of the younger guys in my shop told me that her family was very wealthy and money would not be a problem. As the car finished completion I called her father and told him the total amount that would be due when we finished the car the next afternoon. He totally freaked out, he informed me that he did not authorize any repairs to the car and would not be paying a dime. He told me that she would be responsible for the bill one way or another.

The next day Tammy came into the shop in tears. “Sir, I don’t know what to do. My dad told me last night that he would not pay anything for the repairs.”

“Well ma’am you should have checked with him before you started. Then you wouldn’t be in this mess.”

“Could you let me make payments?”

“No, we do not finance any work done here, sorry. You owe me $4000.00 that is due today!”

“Ok, I understand. Let me go and see how much money I can get.”

I did feel very sorry for her as she left the shop but I also enjoyed the view of her thong bikini bottoms showing thru the tight white shorts she was wearing. Later that afternoon she called me and said she had raised $3800.00 and wanted to know if she could come and get the car and pay me the balance the following week. I told her that I would discuss the balance with her at 5:00 that afternoon. I really needed the $3800.00 to cover the payroll for that week so I was going to take whatever I could get.

I watched her tanned cleavage as she counted $3800.00 on the front counter. Her bikini top seemed stretched to the limit as it held her firm tits.

“Sir this is all I could get today and there is a car show tomorrow that I really want to enter, so could I please take the car and pay you next week!”

“Ma’am I really would like to help you but. If everyone would want to do this to me I would be out of business.”

“Oh, Oh please sir! I would do whatever or sign anything you wanted!”

My eyes had wandered back to her cleavage for a second as she talked.

“Would you like to see my tits? I have noticed you looking at them every time I come in.”

“Well that would be nice but I wouldn’t trade $200.00 to see them. I can go to a strip club and see them for free andI can get a lap dance for $20.00.”

“Ok, how about a lap dance or two?”

After I had locked up the shop, I escorted her into my back office. Her short skirt just covered that firm ass as she walked in front of me. I turned on some sexy slow music and sat down in my big black chair. I didn’t take long for the bulge in my pants to show approval. As she slid her skirt down to exposed that tight firm ass and removing her top to show her 36c’s. Those perky nipples pointed up toward the ceiling. Then she walked around the desk and sat on my lap with her back facing me. She was grinding her ass over the tops of my thighs and then slowly worked back until she came in contact with my bulge.

“Oh my god, that is one huge bulge, sir.”

My hands glided up her silky thighs and pulled he down onto the bulge. Then I leaned up to her ear.

“There is a way to wipe the $200.00 totally if you like the feel of my bulge.” I whispered.

I sucked her earlobe into my mouth as my big hands cupped and squeezed her tits. Gently squeezing her hard nipples in my fingers as I sucked her earlobe like a sweet clit. She spun around on my lap and straddled me. She pulled my shirt over my head. Now I wouldn’t call myself an Adonis but I have kept myself in good shape for forty years old. I sucked her nipple into my mouth as her hands ran over my hairy chest. Slowly her hands went down to my zipper. Her small hands pulled out my now very hard 9"cock. She slid down my lap until my hard cock came in contact with her flat stomach.

“ Oh shit look how far that would go into me!”

She stood up and pushed her soaking thong bikini to the side and eased down slowly. She slowly bounced up and down as my hands explored her tanned thighs and ass. When she had about 6" into her pussy, she gasped.

“Damn that is as far as any cock has been in me.”

I griped her ass cheeks harder as she relaxed and impaled herself on the full 9".

She screamed in pleasure as her tight pussy swallowed the shaft. Then she wildly started riding my cock for all It was worth. Her big tits slapping my face as she thrust her hips up and down harder and faster. I leaned back in my chair to get a better view of this luscious young babe pleasuring herself on my hard pole. I was very glad that my office was in the back of the shop as her screams of pleasure grew louder and louder.

“Oh, oh, oh I’m, I’m going to cum!” She screamed.

Her animal grunts echoed in the small office as she slammed up and down on my lap. Her small body began to quiver and her juices flooded over my balls.

“I’m cummingggggggg!” she screamed.

Before her orgasm ended, I cupped her ass and laid her back on the desk. Then proceeded to slam into her soaking pussy. I grabbed her ankles and started thrusting in and out of her faster. My big balls were slapping her ass with each hard thrust. I could feel the hot cum churning inside my balls. I pulled out and with a few quick strokes on the shaft I sprayed a huge load of cum all over her stomach and tits. After a few minutes she sat up on the desk and wrapped her thighs around my waist.

“I should have paid you, I have never had an orgasm like that in my life.”

The next morning I received a phone call from a lady with a very sexy voice.

“I wanted to call and let you know how much I appreciated you helping my daughter yesterday with her car. I was very nice of you to let her have it since she was $200.00 short. I would like to come down and pay you the difference and thank you personally.”

She did come down, but that is a different story . . .

The don
The don
44 Followers