The Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,763 Followers

"Now, as to you," he went back to his chair. "As I was saying, you're a very attractive woman. You could become a top notch girl if you're any good. Not all of my girls are common hookers. In fact, that type of business doesn't bring in much money. I'd much rather they worked the high end as escorts, that's where the money is. But to do that you have to be good. And by good I mean you have to be more than just beautiful. You can't just lie there when a client has paid a thousand dollars to fuck you. You have to give him some value for his money. You need some talent. Some desire and passion."

"That's the main problem with you Paki girls. You're good looking enough some of you, but you have no idea of what to do with a man. That's why you always end up on a mattress in a basement somewhere, because you have absolutely no love making skills."

Dhipa listened to him dully. The brandy was warming her body and numbing her. It was as if he were talking to someone else.

"Stand up, Dhipa. Let's have a look at you."

She stood up, fighting back tears. She would not be intimidated, she told herself. She would not become a street walker. She would run away. She would kill herself. The hell with her brothers. The hell with everyone.

"Turn around, dear."

She did as he said, not thinking anymore, fighting back her anguish and rage.

"Walk for me, Dear. Walk over to the bookcase."

Dhipa again complied. She walked proudly, holding her head high, She was aware of the soft rub of the miniskirt over her ass as her hips moved, and of the fabric of her blouse over her bare nipples.

"Very nice." the Doctor said. "By the way, you don't have to dress like that, Dhipa. You don't need it. You are a beautiful woman. You don't have to sell yourself cheap."

She sat back down in the chair and was surprised to feel herself blush.

He sighed with satisfaction looking at her.

"Well, you certainly have all the tools." he said. "Now let's see if you know how to use them.

"Get me hard."

It took her a moment to understand what he'd said. "I'm sorry?"

"I said 'Get me hard'. Give me an erection. I want to fuck you dear. I want to see how good you are. And I want you to get me ready."

She realized that she had no real idea of how to do this. Her husband had always come to her hard, she hadn't had to 'do' anything. They would kiss and he would fondle her a bit, and he would take her.

But she wasn't a child. She'd heard stories of what men wanted and what they tried to get women to do. But she just couldn't so them to this man, this stranger.

The Doctor sighed. "You Paki bitches are all alike." he said, "You must have the most puritanical society in the world. You don't even know how to turn on a man. God knows how you manage to reproduce so well."

"Stand up, Dhipa." he said.

She stood up, and the Doctor did something below his desk that dimmed the lights in the room.

"Turn around. Let me see your ass."

Numbly, she turned around. Her legs felt weak.

"Take off your skirt" he said. His voice was soft and low in the dim light, his features deep in shadow.

She balked for only a moment, then unfastened the hook on the waist and slid her leather skirt down. She was wearing thong panties, and her buttocks were exposed now to the air, and the heat of a stranger's gaze.

"You have a beautiful ass, Dhipa. Just extraordinary. Step closer to me, Dear."

Again she did as he said. She was shocked to find that she was somehow becoming aroused. Perhaps it was the brandy; she was not accustomed to any alcohol at all. But also she knew that if she pleased this man, perhaps she wouldn't have to spend her life as a gutter slut, and she kept her attention focused on her body to avoid thinking about anything else.

She was half ashamed, half aroused to be posing partially naked before a stranger. She knew she had a nice body and it pleased her to be admired by such a powerful and appreciative man. As she stood with her back to him, legs spread slightly, she began to unconsciously sway her hips from side to side. showing off her ass. The slight silky friction of her panties in her crotch was also arousing. It felt good when she rocked like that.

"You're doing fine, Dhipa. Do you like undressing for me?"

"No." she lied.

She could almost feel him smile behind her.

"Turn around." he said. "Now the blouse"

Dhipa turned and faced the shadowy Doctor. She realized then that the room was lit so that one small flood light fell on her. The only other light was the dim glow from the Doctor's desk light. She could barely see him in the shadows. What a clever man to arrange his lighting like this. But in fact she did not mind the spotlight being on her.

All her life she'd been forced to hide her body, to be ashamed of it, and to never show it to other men. Not even her husband had ever really admired her or told her she was beautiful, although she suspected that she was. She'd seen enough western women in magazines and movies to know that she compared favorably to them, and she knew that western men appreciated her body and were not shy about telling her so. Now that she had no choice in the matter, she found revealing her secrets to this man to be extremely arousing. It felt good to show herself off and be appreciated.

She finished unbuttoning her blouse and slipped it from her shoulders, keeping her arms back so that he could admire the proud thrust of her breasts.

"Beautiful." he whispered. "Just beautiful. Your breasts, your hips… Dhipa, you've made me hard."

She dared to look at him and in the shadows could clearly see his cock standing up high and proud from his open pants. She refused to be shocked. although it was only the second real erect penis she had even seen in her life and it was huge, much bigger than her husband's. She felt a strange tightness in her throat as she stared at it. The thought that he had grown so huge just from looking at her filled her with hot pride.

"Now the bra." he whispered.

She reached behind her and unclasped her bra, letting it fall from her body. Her firm, globular breasts hardly sagged. Boldly she cupped them in her hands, daring him to do something, an imitation of a sexy pose she had seen in magazines. The feel of her own fingers on her flesh aroused her more, as did his low hum of appreciation. She suddenly found herself repressing a smile. Men were so easy to please. Sex was so simple for them. This rich and powerful gangster was no different from the boys in the schoolyard. Show them your breasts, show them your ass, and they're ready to shoot their semen all over themselves.

"Play with yourself, Dhipa." the Doctor said. "Make yourself wet."

At this she balked. Showing her body was one thing, but to touch yourself as he wanted was wrong and she simply couldn't do it. She would be admired, but she wouldn't be debased. She moved her hands reluctantly to her panties, but stopped there, unsure of what to do.

"Take them off and play with yourself." he repeated.

She looked at him from under her brows and saw that his hand was moving slowly up and down on his huge shaft as he watched her. She peeled her knickers down her smooth thighs, revealing her shaved and hairless mons to him. She hoped he wouldn't see the dark stain of moisture in the crotch of her panties, then realized that it hardly mattered since as the cool air hit the sensitive petals of her sex she felt how very wet she was, and knew she must be glistening with her arousal. Her face reddened with embarrassment

"Don't tell me you've never masturbated." he said softly. "Everyone masturbates. Everyone knows how to give themselves pleasure."

In truth she had. Alone, in the bathroom, or in the shower, she had explored herself and discovered where pleasure lived in her body. She had even used the shower to bring herself to orgasm on occasion, directing the hard spray on her most secret spot, collapsing against the wall and biting her knuckles to keep from screaming as her release took her.

Perhaps she only had to imagine that she was alone in the shower, she thought as she slid a hand down to her sex. She closed her eyes and trailed her red nails along her slit, turning her face to the side so that he wouldn't see her embarrassment, nor the pleasure she felt.

"That's it, Dhipa. Make yourself hot. Get wet. Get nice and wet so when I fuck my cock into you it'll slide all the way in!"

She should have been horrified, she knew, but instead his cruel words only excited her more. Her hand began to rub hot circles on the top of her mound, vibrating her clit, and pleasure shot through her like a sword, making her nipples tingle and harden.

She heard him get up from the desk and walk around towards her, but she didn't stop rubbing herself. Her other hand reached up and massaged her breast, and she ran a finger in rapid circles around her nipple to make it even harder.

She could scarce believe how quickly she'd become aroused masturbating in front of this man. She was hotter than she'd ever been at home, hotter than she'd ever been in her life. Maybe she was a whore, just as her brothers had said. Maybe it was true that all women were whores, and that they needed men to control them to prevent them from fucking every cock that came by.

The thought inflamed her.

Yes she was a whore, a slut. It felt so good to masturbate like this, she didn't even care. She spread her legs and worked her fingers into her greasy slit, vibrating them faster, pinching her nipple. "Yesss!" she moaned, "yesss, it feels sooo good!"

"Don't stop, Dhipa. Don't stop you Paki whore. Look at that juice pour out of you! You're soaking wet, aren't you."

Looking down, Dhipa saw that the Doctor was kneeling at her feet, his face just inches from her vibrating fingers. She would have stopped if she could, but she couldn't now.

Suddenly he grabbed her hand, pushed it away. He buried his face in her mound and she screamed in shock and protest. He grabbed her ass and pulled her crotch against his face. His tongue came out and she felt herself being licked down there. It was filthy, disgusting, and it felt so good she almost swooned.

"Stop! No! What are you doing!" she shouted, but he paid her no mind.

Instead the Doctor maneuvered her around and pushed her back so that she fell in an arm chair, her hands still at her own breasts. He buried his face between her thighs and licked and sucked at her sex in a way she had never imagined. She felt his tongue dip into her opening again and again as he sucked the very juices from her vagina and swallowed them down, his mouth making lewd slurping sounds as he ate her flesh.

"No! My God! Don't!" She cried out, trying to push him away. She was horrified at what he was doing to her and deeply ashamed. She'd heard of men doing this too to women, but hadn't imagined they did it with such wild passion and pleasure. He was like a man suddenly possessed and she was frightened.

"Ohhhh!" her fear turned rapidly into desire as he continued to lick her with salacious abandon. Whatever she thought of this perverse and obscene act, he was obviously enjoying it tremendously, as he feasted at her like a starving man. She found it impossible to resist the thrills caused by his hungry mouth and tongue and quickly gave up trying, giving herself over to this forbidden pleasure of a man's mouth at her woman's sex.

With both hands she squeezed tentatively at her tits, seeking to increase her sensual pleasure, catching the nipples between her long, manicured nails and pinching them so that sweet spears of pain shot through her body as the Doctor's tongue worked feverishly at her soft cunt.

She recognized the feeling of impending orgasm, and she cried out, trying to stop it, trying to stave it off. That would be too much, to surrender entirely to this whoremaster's mouth. He held her ankles apart with hands like steel as his soft tongue slurped at her pussy and wiggled inside of her, driving her wild with his perverse attention. Nor could she believe the pleasure he seemed to derive from it, sucking and kissing at her sex with desperate passion, as if he wanted to swallow her whole.

Suddenly she felt him at her anus and she twisted in shame and humiliation. Not that! That was too filthy, too perverse for her, for any Muslim girl to endure. "No! Please! Don't" she cried as she ground her hips into chair trying to escape. But he would not be denied. He easily lifted her ankles high and pushed them over her head, and spread her legs apart exposing all of her naked crotch to the attack from his tongue.

"Oh Goddd!" she moaned. Her breasts were crushed beneath her knees but still she fought him, eyes clenched in shame, trying to push his face away from her most secret spot, but he was too strong. She felt his tongue push against this hidden door to her body and she squealed and clenched her ass tightly, but still his tongue wormed between her cheeks and pressed insistently at her hole. He let go of her ankles and used his hands to part her fleshy ass cheeks, then plunged his tongue into her ass.

"Aggghhhh!" she screamed, arching her body as he rooted and sucked at her like a pig at a trough, making pig-like sounds of satisfaction. He seemed out of his mind with lust for her, and Dhipa grew frightened. What kind of man would put his tongue into a woman's ass and savor the taste of her insides? He felt like a worm in her ass, working his way inside her, and the weird sensations took her breath away and sent thrills racing through her. She felt her nipples tingle and harden into stiff peaks. So lewd, so depraved, so filthy. Why in God's name did it excite her so? Her arms and breasts were covered with goose bumps, her nipples were as hard as diamonds.

At last he stopped. He raised his wet and gleaming face from her and with the look of a satyr on his face he let go of her ass. He stood up as she looked warily up at him over the heaving mounds of her breasts and through her obscenely splayed legs, waiting anxiously to see what he would do to her next.

She watched as he undid his trousers and let them fall, kicked off his shoes and stockings and pulled his shirt up to reveal his massive tool, hard and gleaming and dripping, engorged with blood and angry red.

"Now you little Paki slut… Now you're going to get fucked by a man who knows how to fuck! And let's see how you take it!"

He bent over her and she made no move to avoid him. She wanted his cock. She wanted to get this over but also she needed his cock desperately. She felt all soft and liquid down there, and she needed his hardness to make her whole, to quench her ache.

He three her legs back do that her calves or her stockinged legs were over his forearms as he braced himself against the seat of the chair and aimed his cock at her. She thrilled when she felt his velvety head part the excited lips of her sex and rest against the portal to her vagina. She felt, ripe, oozing with juice, ready to be taken. Soon! Soon! she thought, and braced herself for his entry into her body, the first man besides her husband to taste her pleasures. She waited for him to plunge into her. But he didn't.

With his cock poised against her trembling vaginal lips he stopped. "Beg me for it, bitch" He said. "I want to hear you beg me for my cock."

She couldn't believe what he was saying. He must be mad to think she would debase herself like this. She couldn't keep him from raping her, but she was damned if she would beg him.

"Come on, you cheap whore!" he hissed at her. "Tell me how much you want it! Tell me!"

He leaned forward into her, pushing her lips inward and making her gasp. She needed it. She did. Her body instinctively pushed her hips up, trying to force him inside her, but he wouldn't let her.

"Tell me. Tell me!"

"No…I…." Her eyes were closed tight. All her attention was on the need between her legs. Her thighs trembled on either side of him.

"Oh Goddd!" she moaned. "Do it to me! Please! Do it to me now!"

"Say it! Damn your Paki ass, say it! I want to hear you say it!"

She squealed with frustration and rage. "Fuck me, damn you! Fuck me! Please! I need your filthy cock inside me! Please. Fuck me!"

At her words he thrust his hips cruelly forward, burying his huge meat into her trembling flesh, filled her completely, deeper than her husband, deeper than she thought possible. As she drew breath to scream his mouth came down on hers, and his tongue plunged into her, startling her. The intense and unexpected pleasure between her legs was almost more than she could bear. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she gave her body and her mouth to him to do what he would.

He grabbed the cheeks of her ass in his hands and lifted her up from the chair as he continued to press forward, parting her flesh before him. She felt the shameful juice of her arousal leaking out around the tightly stretched lips of her vagina and groaned with humiliation and satisfaction.

He pulled his mouth from hers to suck in a deep breath of air, and all she could do was moan, "Ohhh!" as he settled into the saddle of her thighs, resting there and basking in her exquisite heat and tightness. The head of his tool pressed against the very limits of her channel and she felt as if it might burst through and enter her heart.

He could feel her insides quiver against his hardness with every ragged breath and the sensations were almost overwhelming. She was so tight, so smooth, so wet, so beautiful with the look of rapt attention on her face as she concentrated on the painful yet wonderful sensations within her. But she still would not give in, would not move her body to explore the thrilling feeling of a man's cock possessing her so completely.

He slowly pulled back, withdrawing from her tight grasp, and the suction felt like it was pulling her insides out. She moaned again and locked her legs around his back, making him a prisoner of her need.

He thrust back into her, his heavy balls slapping into the wet crack of her ass, and she gasped at the savagery of his attack. His rigid member seemed to be quivering inside her and she felt his desperate urgency in his strong hands that kept her loins suspended above the chair and pressed tightly to him. His lips sought hers again and this time she turned to him in ready surrender, trying with her mouth to quell the violent passion she felt within him, as if she could kiss it away.

"You beautiful whore, you sweet Paki cunt!" he grunted in her ear and his cock speared into her. His filthy words only made her own passion mount higher. "Give it to me! I want all of you. Every fucking inch of you! You're so good!"

She could refuse no longer. Her own hips began to churn as if with a mind of their own, a mind which cared nothing for her shame or her pride. Using muscles she didn't even know she possessed, she screwed her hungry pussy up to meet his thrusting cock for the intense pleasure it gave her., her ass flexing in his grasp, her stomach trembling with effort.

"Oh yessss! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she moaned into his ear.

He began to fuck her in earnest then, pumping his thick cock in and out of her body. He was so big, so hard, every thrust was a world of sensation, every withdrawal the prelude to yet another thrust. She had never been the victim of such intense passion, and she was afraid she might swoon or pass out from pure pleasure.

Suddenly she remembered the hunger that had gnawed within her constantly, an empty need, like an itch she couldn't scratch, couldn't even locate. It was for this, for this ferocious fucking she was receiving, for this insistent cock that was touching her in all the aching places, satisfying her empty need with the brute meat of male lust from a man who wanted her desperately.

If this was illicit sex, she knew she was lost, for she never wanted to stop. She wanted to hold him within her forever. She loved the thrilling pleasure his thick cock incited in her. And more than that, she loved his wild, animal-like lust, loved the way he took such pleasure in her body, in her womanliness, as if he just couldn't get enough of her, as if he wanted to possess her absolutely.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,763 Followers