The Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers

Bridget pushed her hand into his jacket and found his bare chest. She was obviously playing with his nipples and running her hand over his muscular chest. Her other hand was in tangled in his hair. As Rick explored her body Bridget's arousal grew and her kisses went into overdrive. I watched as Rick broke away and stood in front of her. He opened his jacket and dropped it to the floor. His hands went to the waistband of his pants. I couldn't watch any longer.

Seconds passed and I heard Bridget gasp. Max licked his lips and grinned. He mouthed the words, "You have just lost your lady."

Rick whispered, "I take it you like what you see. Now get on your knees and give me some head."

I tried to shut out the sounds but every sound seemed to explode into my ears. I heard slurping, groans, and moans. Finally Rick told her to stop or eat his cream. Apparently she stopped.

Rick said, "I want to see if that cunt tastes as good as it looks."

He must have made that determination because the next sounds were her whimpering and begging him to go on. Several minutes passed and then sounds that seemed to be them climbing onto the bed.

Then her pleading, "It's so big. Go slow."

More silence. Then,"Damn you're tight."

Several minutes passed and Bridget began crying. Heavy sobs gave way to, "It's never been like this. I'm cumming over and over. "

"Fuck me harder; harder with that big cock. Bury it deep, Oh yes that's what I want!"

I looked into the mirror and watched as this man was thrusting into my wife. My dick was hard and I could see that Max was rubbing his though his pants.

Knowing that those in the other room were too busy to hear us he offered, "She'll be back for more. She's going to crave that big cock. They always do. He's big and he knows how to use it."

The next sounds were Bridget screaming her orgasm. I had never heard that kind of response from our lovemaking.

Several minutes went by. The only sounds were sighs and passionate kissing.

I could hear some whispering but couldn't make out the words. I looked up at the mirror and saw them holding each other. Bridget was caressing his powerful penis. It was semi-erect and the size of the thing was awesome. Rick kissed her and groped her breasts. He lovingly caressed her face, brushed a curl from her eye, kissed her gently and rolled off the bed. He put on his smoking jacket and walked to the doorway. Looking at me with a smirk he instructed Max to take me home and to have Jorge bring a bottle of chilled Prosecco and two glasses.

"Bridget will be staying the night."

Max rose and pulled me up. Rick smiled, rubbed his balls through his jacket and returned to the bed where Bridget was reclining. Max led me through the bedroom and stopped at the end of the bed. Bridget had her eyes closed. Her legs were spread wide and copious streams of semen ran from her gaping vagina. Her nether lips were swollen and red. She looked satisfied and pleased with herself.

He smacked me on the back and said, "That's one sexy lady that you used to have."

He laughed and pushed me toward the door leading to the hallway.

The ride home was fraught with images of Rick pushing into my wife and her being sexually fulfilled like never in her life. Max took great pleasure in torturing me by constantly reminding me of Bridget's powerful orgasm.

We pulled into my driveway. I opened the limo door and started out.

Max said, "I'll bring her worn out pussy home to you tomorrow. That is if she still wants to come home."

Then he laughed.

The rest of the night was spent trying to find relief in sleep. It would elude me. The erotic thoughts would cling to my psyche. Though I was ashamed I couldn't stop these thoughts, these images, and these visions of Bridget in every sort of sexual activity. My dick was stiff off and on all night. Even masturbating over and over my arousal was so high that an erection would return almost immediately. I was sore but ached for release.

At six I gave up and went to the bathroom and took a hot shower followed by an ice cold rinse. The extremes of temperature invigorated me but did nothing to relieve the erotic feelings I was experiencing. I put on the coffee and wondered what time today Bridget would come through the door. The hours went slowly. I wanted her to return and let our life return to what we had before this mess. That's what I kept telling myself. But the truth was I wanted to hear what she had done and felt with her lover. I wanted to share vicariously in her ecstasy.

Two thirteen. She opened the door and my heart leapt. She came to me and fell into my arms. Never could I remember her holding me so frantically. Her body shook with her sobs. I touched her face and lifted her to my lips. My kiss was soft and, I hoped, reassuring.

I pulled her tight and whispered, "I love you more than you can ever know. Thank you for what you did for me."

She buried her face into my chest. She had still not spoken. We remained like this for a very long time. No words and no movement. Damn she felt so good in my arms.

I pulled back to look at her. Her hair was down but neatly combed and pulled back from her face. There was no sign of the style from the day before. Her dress was crumpled and her legs were bare. As always her makeup was immaculate except for the streaks formed from her recent tears. Her eyes were red from crying. She was so beautiful to me.

I took her hand and offered, "Let's go sit in the family room. Can I get you anything?"

She forced a smile and shook her head no.

We sat together without words. I kissed her several times but she never returned my kiss and never spoke. Eventually she fell asleep with her head on my shoulder and my arm around her. It was then that I noticed her wedding rings were gone.

Slowly I removed my arm and slipped out from next to her. I lowered her to lie on the sofa. After covering her with the afghan I went to our bedroom. My mind was whirling. What had happened? I had no clue. Only something very traumatic could have caused the kind of emotion that she displayed. What had happened to her rings? The guilt that I had experienced earlier now manifested itself many fold. My cowardliness had caused her this anguish.

I stayed in the bedroom until she awoke and came looking for me. When she sheepishly slipped in the room and sat next to me she had rested and had managed to get her emotions under control. Still she couldn't look at me. She wrung a tissue and looked at the floor.

I choked out a question. "Can you tell me what's so wrong?"

She replied in a raspy voice, "I am so ashamed."

"What do you mean? Why are you ashamed? I'm the one that got us in this mess. If anyone should be ashamed it should be me."

Her voice wavered "I'll try to explain. After you told me what Rick wanted. I called Jennie and confided in her. I was furious that you would ask me to sleep with another man.

When she heard who, she giggled and told me, "Girl friend, that man is one hell of a stud. I would jump his bones any day. Steve and I saw him at a restaurant several months ago. Damn he is hot. Gorgeous and built. Steve said he saw him at the club a while back. He says that they happened to be in the locker room at the same time. Steve was changing after a round of golf and Mr. Handsome was going to the showers after tennis. Steve says every guy in the room watched in awe as he strode to the showers with his big cock swaying. Steve says he is hung like a bull."

"I started thinking about what Jennie said and decided that being with him could be a thrill of a lifetime, I would go screw him until he begged for mercy and get some kind of revenge on you and get something for myself in the bargain."

I offered, "So like I said I'm the bad guy here."

She finally looked at me and then turned away," That's for sure. At least at that point in time that's what I felt. But that's not the problem now; well, not all of it anyway."

I reached out and touched her arm. She pulled away and hugged herself.

"I'm a slut whore! I let Rick use me in every way he could think of and anything he didn't think of I did. I totally fell in lust with him. The worst part is that by the time Max helped me out of the limo I wanted to get back in and go back to Rick's bed."

I wheezed, "Oh."

My guilt slammed me in the gut. I knew that I had to confess that her being with him was my most erotic experience ever. But how would she take it. She was experiencing regret and it was so serious to her. Here I was looking at it as a lark.

After some amount of thought I decided to bring it all out in the open. This would be the watershed of our marriage. It would fail or grow based on how we handled it.

"Bridget, I love you more than life itself. My behavior has been disgusting. I was and am jealous beyond anything I have ever felt. But at the same time while I listened and watched you with him I was so aroused that I couldn't wait to get home to relieve myself. The whole night I constantly fantasized about you being fucked by a man that you found so much pleasure with. How could you not be attracted to him he is gorgeous, if that adjective could apply to a man. I witnessed firsthand his body and his equipment. I heard how you responded to his lovemaking. I had never known you to have an orgasm like you did with him. When they took me away I hesitated at the bed where you lay with your legs spread and his cum running from your opening. Your vagina was gaping from being pounded with his big cock. Your eyes were closed and you looked so satisfied and pleased. I was relieved that you didn't seem to be distraught for being subjected to a horrible experience. Not many women can say that they have experienced sexual fulfillment such as you just had. So don't regret having taken pleasure from him. You were not unfaithful because you went to his bed to save my ass. You went to his bed and you enjoyed him and that's okay."

Her eyes brightened and she slipped her arms around me. Her kiss on my forehead was followed by a sigh and, "I guess that's one of the reasons that I love you. I feel a little better now. Thanks for being here for me. Now if only you could make my pussy stop burning. Rick has rubbed it raw with that cock." Then she giggled and got up and went into the bathroom.

I followed her with a throbbing erection. I had fantasized about having my turn with her as soon as she got home. Now I was not so sure that was going to happen.

I stood behind her as she took off her dress. She had apparently left her underwear at Rick's place. I could tell she wanted to shower. It had been a long and active two days.

What the hell I thought. So out with it I came.

"Bridget sweetheart, I have this condition. Actually I have wanted to have sex with you for two days now and all that has happened has made my condition unbearable. Is there any way you could help me?"

She turned and smiled at the tent in my pants.

"Now that appears to be a very hard problem. I suppose you have tried to take care of it yourself."

I grinned, "Yeh, several times, but it just keeps coming back."

She looked thoughtful, rubbed her chin and snapped her fingers, "Why don't you go back in the bedroom and wait for the Naughty Nurse to come to your rescue."

I didn't hesitate. I was naked by the time I was halfway to the bed.

When she walked through the doorway she had tied a small bath towel around her neck and it draped down mostly hiding her breasts but didn't quite reach her slick shaven vagina. I choked up with emotion. The Naughty Nurse was a sex game we had played since the first months of our marriage. That she could play now was overwhelming to me. Damn I loved this luscious woman.

The Naughty Nurse came to my side, posed with her hand on her hip and asked, "What seems to be the problem young man?"

My reply was always, "Well mam, you see I have this condition. This little pointy thing gets hard and points straight out. I can't seem to get it to get it to relax and hang down like it's supposed to.

Her response, "Yes well let me examine it. Ahah! It is a common malady. I've taken care of this many times. You see It is dry and in need of saliva. Should I administer the saliva treatment? I must warn you the treatment is very expensive and has been known to be addictive."

I sat on the edge of the bed and grinned, "Oh yes I have great insurance so that won't be a problem, I am very strong willed so I am sure that I can handle the addiction."

Bridget dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. Her lips wrapped around my hardness and pressed down engulfing the entire length in her throat. My hips bucked involuntarily as she bobbed her head. Her tongue massaged the underside as it sipped in her mouth. I knew this game wouldn't last long. I think we both had her sex with Rick raging in our minds. I was thinking of nothing else. I wondered if she was fantasizing that she was again sucking his big cock instead of my more familiar dick.

In only a few short minutes I could feel the orgasm bubbling deep in my prostate. Semen began traveling from my balls and joined with the load of stuff racing from my prostate. Bridget was expert and experienced at blowing me. She knew as soon as I did when I was about to shoot. Always she made her own decision as to take it in her mouth or to pull off and spray it on her breasts. Those two choices were the only ones she had ever used. This time was different. She pulled off and directed the streams of the stuff on her face. Her hand jerked me until there was nothing left to give.

She smiled up at me as she licked the semen that had splashed near her mouth.

"Did you like that finish?"

I grinned and complemented, "I liked all of it. The new finish was erotic as hell too."

I thought you might. Rick likes to cover my face in his hot cream. So I guess all men like it."

That was another open mention of her experiences with Rick. She seemed at ease in relating this new activity that they had shared. I wanted to hear a recount of the entire time they were together. That would come later. Now was the time for just us. She obviously liked having semen on her so I used my hands to spread the silky stuff over her face and breasts. I paid special attention to her breasts. When I finished she sucked the remnants from my fingers.

How erotic it was when I kissed her. My kisses didn't neglect. I maneuvered down from her lips to her neck and then to her ears. When I reached her breasts I continued to relish the taste of my semen and I suspected remnants of Rick's as well. I continued down, only briefly hesitating at her navel, until my lips sought her clit. When I tried to nibble and suck on her little bud she closed her legs and stopped me.

She begged,"Please Marty don't. I'm not clean. His semen is still in there. Besides I'm really sore."

Reluctantly I gave in to her request and moved back up and pulled her to me. Silently and gently I caressed her until she fell back asleep. Engulfed in her warmth I surrendered to my fatigue and joined her in welcome sleep.

When I awoke she was still sleeping and breathing heavily. As she slept I gazed at her beautiful face. At times she smiled and then licked her lips. Then her expression would turn to a grimace and a whimper escaped her lips.

My arm had grown numb and I needed to move to rid the needles. When my arm slid from under her she jolted and cried out. Quickly I embraced her and pulled her to me.

"It's okay Bridget. It's okay. I'm here."

Tears ran down her cheeks and her body shook but no sounds accompanied her crying. Several minutes passed before she regained her control.

She looked away and said, "I guess you want to hear everything."

My reply confirmed her assumption.

Her story began, "You probably have noticed by now that I am not wearing my rings. Rick took them off and said as long as I was fucking him I was his and that any symbol that indicated otherwise he would not tolerate."

"Rick started out being a tough arrogant jerk. You say you saw and heard our first time. He demanded me to perform. But as our sexing moved along he became kind and considerate. As he moved in me he kissed my breasts and nibbled, gently, on my nipples. He moved to my lips when my moans told him of my excitement. Our kisses were so erotic. I really can't express the feelings that we seemed to share."

The room fell silent for a full minute. It was as though she was reliving the moment. I let her take her time. I feared that if I pressed her she would refuse to tell me all that I needed to hear.

Finally she continued, "It was going really well. I was getting close when he stopped and rolled me on top and pulled my legs toward him so I could control the speed and power of the thrusts. Both of us were thrusting. I had been meeting his from early on. He pulled me down onto his chest. Once again he stopped. He forced me to stop by gripping my behind with both hands. I wanted, no, I needed release and I struggled for more."

Bridget's lips curled into a broad smile as she described what followed, "When I relaxed he moved his hands to the back of my head and pulled me close. He whispered, "You are a fabulous and beautiful woman." Then he kissed me softly. We were joined in a wonderful way. I again became so aroused that I twisted and pushed and drove my tongue into his mouth. He responded by pushing me off and climbing behind me. He pulled my behind up and drove into me hard and began to pound into me like nothing that I have ever experienced. At first it hurt as he was hitting me so hard. But then my orgasm began and it was all I could feel. What you heard was the result of the most powerful orgasm that I had ever experienced. His came almost immediately. He pushed in and held fully engulfed. His whole body shook and jerked as he ejaculated. The force was unbelievable. As he softened he withdrew and lay beside me. He sighed and looked at the ceiling for a bit and then turned to me and kissed me gently and told me that I was special. More special than anyone he had been with in a very long time. We cuddled and kissed for several minutes.

Then he asked. I swear he asked me to stay the night. He said, "I want you to stay but only if you really want to."

I told him the truth, "I can't think of anything I would like more."

"He smiled and jumped out of the bed, put on his jacket and left the room. I closed my eyes and totally relaxed thinking about how the night was going to unfold. Yes I was satisfied and warmth overtook me unlike any afterglow ever."

"When he returned to my side we cuddled like lovers. We caressed and kissed for what must have been an hour. My arousal surprised me. Once is usually all that I want. But he brought out an exhilaration that I had never..."

At this point she paused for several minutes. She was again reliving the experience.

Her telling continued, "The next time we fucked was just as fantastic. Each time that I thought, that was the last one, he would switch on and transport me to wanting him in me again."

"I think we did it four times counting just before he sent me home. Each time was different but just as satisfying."

After a long pause she bent to my lips and kissed me with a love that was what I really needed at that point.

"I'm sorry but you asked. I love you and our lovemaking has always been wonderful. Last night with Rick was not lovemaking. It was about relishing our bodies and finding pleasure to the extreme. Rick can find places and ways to pleasure like no ordinary man. Perhaps a part of it was that it was outside the bounds of our marriage. Whatever caused it is not as important as the experience. I'll be honest. I look forward to next Friday evening. I will give you as much oral loving that you want. Rick made it clear that my pussy belongs to him now"

Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers