The Debt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,765 Followers

Dhipa wiped off the cum with the back of her hand and looked at him. "Yes." She said. "Yes, I love it."

He smiled at her.

"So my little princess is a whore at heart." He said with a satisfied smile.

"Take off your clothes and put these on." The Doctor said the next day as he came into her room. He threw a box on her bed. Dhipa read the name of the store on the box and blanched. It was a sex boutique, specializing in outfits designed for sex and nothing else, crotchless panties, leather bustiers, latex cat suits, shoes with five-inch heels, S&M gear. Things like that.

"Tell me when you're ready." he said, and closed the door.

Dhipa quickly opened the small box and gasped at what she saw. She couldn't remember seeing garments so small. It was as if they were for a child.

Despite her alarm, she knew better than to oppose the Doctor. She quickly stripped naked and pulled on the skirt.

It fit. That is, it fit around her waist and hips, but the skirt itself was impossibly short, only inches below her privates. She turned around and saw that the bottom of the skirt barely concealed her naked buttocks. There were no panties.

But the top was worse, if anything. It was like a tight tee-shirt that stopped just at her areolas, not even concealing the ripe bulges of the undersides of her breasts, and so tight that her nipples were clearly visible. If she as much as lifted her arms the top rode up exposing hercompletely.

Both the top and the skirt were made on the same fabric, some flimsy synthetic, black and almost iridescent which strained to contain the heavy fullness of her round tits. Between the cropped tee-shirt top and the little skirt there was nothing.

She looked at herself in the mirror. He couldn't be serious. This was some sort of fantasy outfit. She'd might as well be naked.

"Dhipa?" he knocked on her door.

"Yes? Yes, come in." she said nervously.

He opened the door and peeked in, then smiled and entered.

"Turn around." he ordered and she complied. She felt him lift the hem of the skimpy skirt and admire her naked ass.

"It…didn't come with any panties and I…"

He smiled. "It didn't come with any panties because I don't want you to wear any panties." he said. "It covers you by, what? Three, four inches would you say? A slight breeze, or brushing by someone and you'd be exposed, wouldn't you? A skirt only a whore could wear."

Dhipa bristled at his words but held her tongue.

"But surely this top is too small, it's not meant to…"

"The top is perfect." the Doctor said curtly. "I like the way it leaves the bottoms of your breasts exposed. This is the most sensitive part, isn't it?"

He reached out a hand and ran his fingers across the warm soft bulge of her tits, giving her goose bumps.

"And it shows off your belly. You've got a sweet belly, Dhipa. I like it when I know it's filled with come. Either mine or anyone else's.

"Now get some shoes on. The black pumps. We're going out."

She gasped. "Out? Doctor, please! Not like this!" She was horrified. This was scandalous. Worse than scandalous. She'd rather be naked in public than dressed in an outfit that the cheapest street walker wouldn't dare wear.

"I said, get some shoes on. Mickey's got the car waiting."

She had no choice. And the black pumps just made it worse, making her long legs appear longer and jutting her round ass up provocatively. She threw on a raincoat, praying he would let her keep it on wherever they were going, grabbed her small bag and at the last moment thought to put on a pair of dark glasses for the small bit of concealment they'd afford her.

They took the Rolls and drove down near the docks, to a seedy part of town where she knew the Doctor had some of his girls working. When she asked him what they were going to do he simply said. "Some test marketing, Dear. We're going to see how the public likes the new you."

They pulled up next to a scruffy and run down public park. It was no more than a patch of space in the warehouse district, surrounded by mean-looking pubs and decrepit structures, too small for a building of its own. Dead grass and bare earth, cracked sidewalks strewn with trash, the base of a memorial that had lost its commemorative stature and plaque; a memorial to nothing. For all its seediness there were several dozen people there, men and boys, standing in surly knots, smoking, talking, drinking beer. Men with nothing. Nothing to do and nothing to lose.

"Now," The Doctor said. "All you have to do, Dhipa, is walk across the park and meet us on the other side. We'll pull around and wait for you."

She looked out the tinted window of the Rolls at the dangerous and tough looking men in the park and clutched her coat tighter around her throat.

"I don't understand." she said.

The Doctor reached across her and threw her door open.

"There's nothing to understand, dear. You just meet us on the other side of the park. And leave the coat here."

She turned to him in horror. "What? I can't! I can't go out like this!"

"You wanted the gutter," he said, pulling the coat down her arms and pushing her out the door. "Well, welcome to the gutter!"

The door slammed and the Rolls squealed away, turned the corner and stopped at the far side of the park.

Immediately every eye in the park was on Dhipa as she stood dumfounded in the middle of the street, all legs and bare midriff and bulging breasts, naked before them all.

"Oh my God," she thought. "I'm going to die. They're going to gang rape me and kill me!"

And indeed, some of the men were already ambling over to have a closer look at her.

"Well, hello, sweet thing! What have we here?"

"Oh I do like your outfit, I do. Looking to party, are you?"

"Oh, a sassy little wog, come for some fresh cock, I'd bet. Not getting it from the old camel jockey are you?"

There was nothing to do but walk through it, she told herself. Don't run. Above all, don't run. They smell fear like a shark smells blood. If you run, you're dead.

Squaring her shoulder, Dhipa stepped smartly onto the curb, head high. The four-inch heels made her walk a bit unsteady at first, but exaggerated the feminine sway of her hips, The tiny skirt swished back and forth fetchingly with each step. As she walked she could feel her tits jounce on her chest, and she knew everyone was watching her body, thinking of what they'd like to do to her.

Already in her mind she pictured the worst. She saw herself on her knees in the dead, weed-choked grass as a man fucked his cock mercilessly into her widespread mouth, semen mixed with her own spittle dripping onto her breasts. Or she saw herself being fucked by two men at once, one in her pussy, the other in her ass as they stood and bounced her savagely between them as the crowd looked on, her legs spread wide, their rough hands mauling her breasts.

Worse yet she imagined herself on her knees as a circle of men pumped their swollen cocks over her face, and one by one ejaculated their hot come across her eagerly open mouth, her face, her red lips, while she worked her fingers in her pussy seeking her own excited orgasm. She felt her nipples press against the tight fabric of the scanty top as they stiffened in arousal at her own hot fears.

No! That wouldn't happen, she told herself. She wouldn't let them touch her, even though in the back of her mind she knew this is what she wanted, to be grabbed and gang-raped by these rough and horny men and their demanding cocks.

Someone pulled at her wrist but she snatched her hand away. The little purse she carried offered no cover but at least it gave her something to hold onto, and she clutched the shoulder strap so hard that her knuckles turned white.

A boy stood directly in front of her, part of a gang that crowded the sidewalk waiting to harass her as she passed. He raised his hands as if he were going to grab her breasts and she veered away from him, but he lunged and wrapped his arms around her.

"Aw now this is some fine stuff!" he said as his mates laughed and whistled, "some choice nigger ass. Come on, baby, give us a little taste, eh? That's all you Paki sluts are good for is takin' it up the arse, isn't it? Come on…"

He held her across the chest and dipped his other hand down over her hips to her crotch. When his fingers met naked flesh Dhipa choked back a scream but the boy's eyes widened in surprise.

"Holy shit!" he bellowed. "She's fuckin' naked under there! It's bare pussy!"

Dhipa twisted out of his grasp and, despite her own warning to herself, she ran to the base of the monument, leaving the boy standing incredulous in the midst of his mates, his finger still extended.

She realized now witht the sudden clarity of a hunted animal that the park was divided up into tiny enclaves, each one belonging to the group of men who stood there. If she could just maneuver through the borders of these groups, she might just make it.

She rounded the empty memorial but the boys followed, not sure yet whether to jump her. Some of them ran on ahead, and she saw several of them dropping their pants and pulling their pricks out, fondling themselves in anticipation. All they were waiting for was someone to make the first move. One person to take her down. Then they'd be on her like a pack of wolves.

"Oh God help me!" she thought.

She jumped from the sidewalk just as the group of boys rushed at her. One shoe fell off and she kicked out of the other one and ran for the car with all the speed she had, her bare breasts bouncing free, her ass naked to their gaze.

She cut through a section of the park that seemed to belong to some older men who sat or sprawled drunkenly on opened newspapers, figuring that they'd be less dangerous. She leaped between them, knowing that she was giving them an eyeful of her naked sex, but what did that matter now? A hand reached out and caught her purse, spinning her part way around and she saw the boys closing in behind her. She let go of the purse and took off, dodging the hands that reached for her body.

Someone grabbed her ankle and she screamed in terror and kicked free, vaulted over an overturned garbage can and saw the car, the back door open, the Doctor sitting in the back, looking at her in amusement.

She squeezed between two parked cars and ran into the street, eyes wild with fear. The parked cars slowed the gang of men and boys as they jostled each other to get through and gave her time to dash barefoot down the street.

Her heart in her throat, Dhipa sobbed and threw herself into the car. The Doctor slammed the door closed behind her and Mickey hit the gas. The big Rolls leaped forward and away from the park as Dhipa picked herself up off the floor and tried to catch her breath. Through the back window she could see the men gathering in the street, watching her pull away. Then the big Rolls squealed around a corner and the men were gone.

She looked at the Doctor. He was smiling with amusement.

They drove for a time with no one speaking, safe in the air conditioned Rolls Royce. The cool leather seat was chilly against Dhipa's naked bottom but she didn't complain. Strangely, although he had been the one to put her out on the street dressed like a cheap trick, all she felt towards the Doctor now was gratitude for saving her from that mob.

"Pull over at that pub, Mickey, and go get yourself a pint or two, eh? About 20 minutes worth." the Doctor said, throwing some bills on the front seat.

"Yes Sir. Leave 'er right in the street, sir?"

"Yes, there's no one about."

Mickey pulled the Rolls to a silent stop at the curb, took the bill, hopped out and locked the door, then walked into the pub without a look back.

Dhipa, still panicked, turned to the Doctor.

"Now what? Why are we stopping."

The Doctor smiled at her.

"A little experiment, Dear. To test a theory." he said. "Open your legs."

She knew better than to refuse his command. She spread her slim legs and the Doctor dropped his hand to her sex. She flinched when she felt him draw his finger along her crease, and she bit back a moan. His hand felt extremely good.

The Doctor brought his finger up and showed her, grinning. It was covered with moisture.

"See? Just as I thought. You're soaking wet, aren't you Dhipa? Your little walk in the park excited you didn't it, thinking about all that hard cock just aimed at you, wanting you. Look at you, your nipples are as hard as bottle caps. You're as horny as a she-goat Dhipa, admit it. Why didn't you let them get you? Let them all stick their big cocks in you and fuck you like a tramp? Afraid you would have liked it too much?"

"Stop!" she cried. "Stop it!"

"Lie down on the seat, bitch, and spread your legs" he said with sudden urgency. "No sense letting all that good juice go to waste. You need it now and so do I. That little demonstration was quite arousing. I like to watch those slobs claw at you. I like to think of them fucking you like an animal behind some trash can in that filthy park. Coming all over that precious body."

His words excited her too, but she tried to fight it. Still there was no use in trying to defend herself. Not now. She squirmed down on the backseat and lifted her knees to her chest shamelessly. She needed to be fucked. She was on fire, and the Doctor was right. The near gang-rape in the park had her boiling with lust, and she screamed in shameless pleasure as the Doctor's big hard cock slid into her cunt, such a tight fit that her juice leaked out around his piston and ran down her ass.

He fucked at her with hard, brutal strokes, making her grunt and driving her ass into the soft leather of the seat, his heavy balls slapping against her asshole.

"Oh fuck me!" she cried with a mixture of anger and lust. "Fuck me with your big cock! Fuck me hard and make me come!"

He growled and filled his hands with the soft meat of her breasts, easily pushing aside the skimpy top that covered them. She felt the coldness of his zipper against the inside of her thighs as she planted one long leg on the floor of the car so she could fuck back at him.

He pounded at her savagely, almost as if it were hatred that drove him, a desire to punish her. Slender as she was, Dhipa took all the violence he could give her, his fury just making her hotter. She bit her lip to keep from screaming out her pleasure, her nostrils flaring in passion for the big prick that plundered her tender cunt.

She felt him harden within her, grow larger, and he began to pick up the tempo, making the car rock as their bellies slapped together. She knew he was close to coming in her and she squealed in excitement.

"Slut! Whore! Cocksucker! Cheap cunt!" he hissed breathlessly in her ear. "That's all you are. I know you, Dhipa! I know exactly what you are! I'm going to fill you up with my come then flip you over and do the same to your ass! You'll drown in it! Then maybe I'll throw you to those bastards in the park and let them make a meal of you!"

His words made her almost swoon and she squeezed him tight with her pussy, making him groan. She hated him. She would have liked to sink her nails and her teeth into him and taste his blood. But hate was as good a reason as love to fuck like this, wild and hot and violent.

Then suddenly he stiffened. He cried out, went rigid inside her, and she felt him begin to pump his hot, angry seed into her womb, spraying her insides, hosing her down with his heated ejaculate.

"Oh, Fuckkkk!" he exclaimed as his hands clawed at her tense ass, pulling her tight to him while he filled her with his semen.

Pleasure slammed into her like a tidal wave and she screamed as he poured his lot load into her pussy while her mind seethed with filthy and perverted images of spewing cocks and vaginas wet with dripping come.

Quickly but shakily the Doctor withdrew his prick from her pussy, pinched his fingers on it and managed to bring it to her face, dripping and trailing ejaculate on her naked skin, then released his fingers and blew the last spurts of come over her face and lips as she still writhed in her orgasm.

"Drink it, you cunt! Drink my fucking come!" he growled.

Dhipa groaned at this added humiliation, but her tongue came out and swept across her lips. She used her fingers to gather up the come on her face and body, and fed these into her mouth, sucking them clean as the Doctor watched with satisfied contempt.

"Yes, get it all, slut, every drop." the Doctor said with an evil grin. "Every fucking drop, you slut. I'll get my money out of you yet, bitch. I'll get my money out of your cheap ass yet."

That evening the Doctor revealed to Dhipa his new plan for her, for he now clearly saw in her an almost masochistic desire to be used for the crudest, dirtiest sex.. He'd no longer try to place her with his best clients as a high-class call girl and escort. Instead he would pitch her as a rich man's slut; a fuck toy, which seemed to be what she wanted as well. The Doctor was puzzled by her attitude, but he couldn't deny it, and he was shrewd enough to know how to exploit it. There were plenty of wealthy men who would pay good money for the privilege of taking the regal and proud beauty down to the level of a common gutter tramp.

In fact, wasn't that every man's fantasy? To see a girl so haughty and unreachable that she wouldn't give them the time of day on the street reduced to acting the whore, dressed in sleazy streetwalker's clothes, stripped of her pride and begging to be taken and used for their pleasure? The Doctor saw great potential for her.

His problem now was one of marketing: how to get the word out that Dhipa was that kind of girl and available for that kind of sex. In the end he hit upon a simple and excellent idea.

Among the numerous gentlemen's clubs that he belonged to, the Doctor was most comfortable in the company of the other member of the Angels' Club. This obscure and select group was composed of others like himself, men who had reached the tops of their respective professions, men of substance and wealth and impeccable reputation. What they had in common was that their professions were invariably criminal in nature, and, more specifically, vice-related.

The Angels comprised the top English vice lords, those who oversaw the illegal gambling operations, supplied the drugs and dope, or ran the prostitutes all over the country. They were all upper class, all living double lives, respectable on the outside, but deriving their real income from these criminal operations. They met at least twice a year to settle matters of business related to these operations, to smooth out differences, and to make sure their enterprises ran smoothly and efficiently with a minimum of noise..

It was their custom to hold a large formal banquet following the conclusion of one of these meetings, for which purpose they generally leased an entire restaurant and converted it into a banquet hall. Here they could forget about business and mingle socially and enjoy all the things that their illegally gotten money could buy. It was a time for the Angels to celebrate another successful year with fine wine and fine food, and to show off their latest mistresses decked in diamonds and emeralds.

This year the Angels' banquet was being held as usual at Telford's, an ancient and respected Edwardian palace, replete with marble columns and potted palms, velvet curtains and dark wood-paneled walls. The Angels took a large, private dining room, but saw to it that the entire restaurant was closed as well. Strangers were not welcome at the banquet.

This year was special too, for the Doctor would be stepping down as treasurer of the organization after serving his term, and he would be sitting at the head table. He would be praised, there would be speeches, and he would receive a token honorarium from the grateful members. He and whomever he took with him would be sitting on display for all the members and their ladies to see. He would be the guest of honor.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,765 Followers