The Debt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers

He took his hand from her pussy and pressed down on her shoulder.

"Get down and use your hand." he said. "It's no sin for a sister to touch her brother. It's no different than if you massaged my sore neck to ease my pain. Use your hand on me. Now!"

He put the point of the knife against her neck pointing down, so that the only way to escape being stabbed was to squat lower in the tiny hiding place.

"Down! Down!" he said, pressing her lower till she fell to her knees on the gritty floor. "Use your hand, damn you to hell! Do it!"

He pressed the knife into the tender skin at the base of her neck. Dhipa winced and reached for his zipper She pulled it down and Bashir reached inside and pulled out his semi-hard cock.

"Now do it, whore. Use your hand and make me come. Make your dear brother come!"

She had no doubt that he would stab her, he hated her that much. She took his heavy penis in her hand and began to pump the loose skin back and forth.

Bashir grunted and leaned against the wall of the closet. "That's it!" he hissed. "Faster, faster, cunt!"

Dhipa pumped her hand, squeezing him, hoping to hurt him, but that just made him grunt in pleasure.

She heard the door to the bedroom open and men come in, but she didn't stop. The door to the closet opened, and only the thin false wall separated her and Bashir from the searchers. She could throw herself against it before Bashir could stab her, she was sure.

But why take the chance, she though. Let the son of a bitch spew his filthy juice in the darkness, and when he came he'd be helpless and wouldn't have the strength to hurt her.

She pumped harder, her breath panting in the closeness of the secret room. She could smell his thick male musk.

She heard Bashir panting as well, and he began to thrust his hips against her hand.

"You filthy bitch! You cock-sucking whore! Beat me off! Frig me! Pull the come from me, cunt." he whispered hoarsely.

Dhipa was on her knees, her legs spread around his feet, his cock right at the level of her mouth. She moved her head to the side. When he came she didn't want to get his filth on her face, and she knew he would come soon.

"Ugh, Ugh! Ugh!" he grunted as he thrust into her hands. His balls swung against her hand with each thrust. She felt his cock stiffen and knew that this was it.

"Come on, you pig!" she whispered as she desperately pumped his cock, "You piece of crap. Shoot it! Blow your filthy load, you motherfucker!"

"Ugh! Ughhhh! OH!" Bashir's prick suddenly jumped in her hand and she felt it jerk, smelled the hot semen as is erupted from his cock and struck her shoulder. Losing all caution, Bashir let out as bellow of pleasure as his cock spit again in her hand, and his big body jerked with release.

Dhipa suddenly pushed her shoulder hard against the secret wall and felt it give as Bhasir's cock spewed again. She fell into the closet and found herself looking up at an astonished Mickey. Doctor Mabeuse stood right behind him, looking no less surprised.

"Doctor!" she cried.

Bashir, helpless in his orgasm, stood revealed, jerking like a puppet as his thick cock continued to emit streams of white come, his eyes wide with fear.

"Having fun?" the Doctor asked.

They let Ali and his bodyguards go. They kept Bashir and Assad on their knees in the livingroom, pants around their ankles, asses up in the air as they helped Dhipa gather up her things. This time they took all of her possessions. This time she would not be coming back.

The Doctor told them to take Dhipa down to the car while he had a final word with the two brothers. Dhipa was worried, because she knew the Doctor had a gun, and she didn't want her brothers killed. She just didn't want to see them ever again. When the Doctor finally came down the stairs, he assured her she wouldn't have to worry about that any more. He said no more than that and she didn't him for the details.

He got nto the car next to her, and Mickey steered the big, silent car down the alley and into the street. Night was falling, and the sky had turned blue, fading to a passionate purple at the skyline.

The Doctor put his arm around her and she felt him studying her face.

"What is it?" she asked.

"You still have it." he said. "They couldn't touch you either, could they?"

She turned and looked straight ahead. "No. It's as you said. No one can hurt me unless I let them."

"Well I wouldn't worry about that anymore, Dhipa." the Doctor said. "You're through with that. Through with all of that. I've forgiven your brothers their debt, and I'm releasing you of all obligation to me. You're free. You belong to yourself again. No one will ever touch you again."

He turned to her to see her reaction. "You're too precious to me." he said. "Much too precious to be owned."

For the first time since she'd met him he appeared to be flustered. He cleared his throat and resettled his glasses on his nose, almost afraid to look at her.

"Shall we go home?" he asked her.

"Home?" she asked.

He looked at her, saying nothing, and she met his gaze as an equal, proud again, secure in her beauty, untouched, unsullied. She smiled.

"Yes," she said. "Home."

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers