The Debut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

I kept it up.

Bill put his hand on his cock and pulled it out of my mouth. He began to pump it hard. I put my hand on his to steady it, then I put my open mouth close to the end of his cock. The first gob of Bill's cum landed on my upper lip and nose. I steadied his hand even more and the following gobs landed on my extended tongue. When he stopped cumming, I swallowed his loads then took his cock into my mouth and suck it dry and licked it clean. Neither Gayle nor Ginny said a thing. They watched in silence.

Bill collapsed on the nearest chaise lounge. Ginny and Gayle stood up then helped me to my feet. We all looked at each other as Ginny sighed, "This has been some evening."

Gayle took my hand, "Yes, it has. It's late and it's time for us to go."

Gayle and I found our shorts, t-shirts and sandals and put them. We gathered up our swimsuits and the other stuff we brought. It felt rather strange now that we were dressed and Ginny and Bill were still nude. Ginny came over and kissed each of us. Bill hugged Gayle and I shook his hand.

We said our good nights and thanks for the evening, etc. We all seemed reluctant to say we had had a great time and we should do it again. Ginny and Bill were standing on their patio, with their arms around each other, as we showed ourselves out.

On the drive across town to home, Gayle said, "What made you decide to let Bill cum in your mouth?"

"I don't know," I glanced at her, "It seemed to be the way to complete the blowjob."

She smiled, "Well, it certainly was sexy and, in a way, dirty too. Especially the second time with you on your knees and Bill standing in front of you pumping his dick and squirting his cum onto your tongue and into your mouth."

"You going down on Ginny was sexy too. What made you decide to move on her first?"

"I don't know why I licked the barbecue sauce of her breasts. Heat of the moment, I guess, but after I started it just seemed natural to get down on my knees and suck her pussy."

"When we got there, did you ever think that we would do everything we did tonight?"

"No, I didn't. I can't believe that I spread my legs and finger fucked myself where everyone could see."

We pulled into our driveway and Gayle pressed the garage door opener. We carried our stuff into the house. After putting the bean pot on to soak overnight and after draining the cooler, I pulled Gayle over to me and hugged her tight. I pushed her back against the kitchen counter.

I dropped to my knees and pulled her shorts down to her ankles. She looked a little startled until I said, "I want to eat your hot, wet pussy."

She smiled and stepped out of her shorts. After kicking them aside, she leaned against the counter and spread her legs. "Eat me!"

I buried my face in her crotch and almost frantically lapped her pussy lips and sucked her clit. Gawd, she smelled and tasted good!

"Let's get on the bed." Gayle touched my head. While I had been eating her, she had taken off her t-shirt. Her nipples were hard and red where she had been pinching them as I sucked her clit. She kicked off her sandals and I followed my naked wife through house to our bedroom. She had a line across her back where I had pressed against the edge of the counter top.

I pulled my t-shirt off as we walked and as soon as we were in the bedroom, Gayle pulled my shorts down. We fell onto our bed and rolled into a sixty-nine with her on top. Gayle pressed and ground her pussy against my lips and tongue as she sucked my cock hard and deep.

We ate pussy and sucked cock until Gayle rolled off me and onto her back. She had a salacious smile as she pulled her knees up to her chest and spread her thighs, "Let's fuck!"

I got up on my knees at her butt and took her ankles in my hands. I held her legs up as Gayle pressed down on my hard cock and guided the cockhead between her pussy lips and into her vagina. I slowly shoved my boner deep until my balls pressed against her butt.

This is a position both of us like. Gayle likes it because she says it fills her full and makes her feel like she is all cock filled pussy. I like it because the fuck angle and the rubbing inside her vagina really get me hard. And both of us like it because it quickly leads to intense, and usually simultaneous, mutual orgasms. About the only thing I don't like about it is that I can't stimulate her clit with either my cock, because of the angle, or with my hands because I'm holding her legs up. So Gayle uses her fingers and thumbs to rub her clit and stimulate her trigger spot.

The evening's activities had made both of us really horny and neither of us had cum during the course of the several blowjobs and cunnilingus so it didn't take long for us to cum.

I buried my cock as deep as I could by rolling Gayle up on her shoulders. She squealed as my cockhead pressed her cervix. My pent up balls burst as her first orgasm surged through her body. My cock jerked and twitched and her vaginal muscles gripped and milked my cock as her pussy was flooded with our cum.

She had a couple of smaller orgasms, then I lowered her legs and we quietly lay together while we recovered from the intensity of the session. I moved around so I could gently kiss and lick her labia and her clit and suck our cum out of her pussy . Gayle moved around so she could lick my soft dick and suck the last of the cum from my balls.

After that, we shared several cummy kisses then fell asleep in each others arms.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers