The Debutante

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching his friend fuck that tight ass had already brought him to a fever pitch of arousal. Grunting under his breath, he watched avidly as he fucked that sweet mouth, feeling his sperm boiling in his balls, which tightened now and pulled up into his groin. Then sighing, he shoved his prick in as deep as he could, feeling the red tip tickle the back of her throat and ensuring that its whole length was buried in that hot mouth, felt a delirious pleasure as his prick began to pulsate, sending long streams of cum straight down the back of her throat.

Holding her head tight against his groin, he emptied his prick.

D. watched the long slender column of S.'s throat contract and expand as she frantically tired to swallow the hot sperm which was now being pumped down her throat. Coughing slightly, breathing hard through her nose, she gulped, her hands spasming as locked behind her, they sought to grasp the hips which even now pumped its load in her mouth.

Although tightly plugged by the prick, from the corners of S.'s small mouth a thin stream of pale sperm suddenly spurted, one trailing a glistening rivulet down her chin, the other actually striking the man's groin.

Laughing, the man pulled his still jerking prick from the warm prison of the sub's mouth, the crimson tip dribbling. A young slave next to him dropped to her knees and cleaned him thoroughly with her own sweet mouth, ensuring to lick the blob of sperm which stained his hip.

"Look at that." he said, indicating the spot. "She'll have to be punished for that."

Reaching, he went to grasp the end of the lead still held in Lydia's hand.

D. stopped him.

"Just a minute – you can have her in a second."

D. walked to where S. still knelt, tears tracking a silver trail down the pale cheeks. Reaching behind, he undid the fastenings holding the blindfold tight.

S. blinked, her eyes blind in the sudden light, their deep limped depths awash in tears, giving them an otherworldly radiance that caused some of the spectators to gasp with admiration. As if by instinct, still somewhat blinded she turned her gaze to D.

Green eyes met green eyes in a moment that for that second shut out the room around them.

D.'s, grass green and sharp captured and tangled with the paler green gaze of his love, entangling, enchanting and enthralling all over again her bruised heart.

In his gaze he tried to convey his pride, his happiness with her submission and obedience, his absolute delight in her. She, heart beating wildly as she met her beloved's gaze, poured her soul out in a soft radiant acceptance of her fate which she handed to him, freely, joyfully and without limitation.

Smiling, D. leaned closer and brushed his lips gossamer soft over the sperm daubed lips of his love.

Without saying a word, the two understood each other. Leaning close, D. whispered in the sweet ear, murmurings of love, of pride, of happiness and told her quietly, he would be with her later.

Meeting his eyes once again, her heart slowing yet her soul soaring, S. gave her gentle smile and felt in herself an acceptance which to this point had been grudging, almost forced. She realized that while she had allowed her body to be used, her mind to be manipulated, her soul had been kept sacrosanct and apart. With that wild green gaze, she gave that too to her love and bowing her head accepted her fate.

She felt a jerk at her neck, and struggling to retain her dignity, managed to gracefully find her feet. Obediently she followed the tug of the leash.

12