The Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Carl pulled Linda closer to him. She didn't give a lot of resistance. He slid his hands down to her ass and she said something and he moved them back up to her waist. A minute later I watched him squeeze her ass and she closed her eyes. Carl smiled as he moved his hands back up.

They played another slow song and Carl and Linda stayed on the dance floor. Lisa and I returned to our table. I had my hand on her thigh and she pulled it up higher till I felt her panties. "Rub me, baby," she murmured.

I couldn't help myself, she felt so good and I began to get hard. I looked up and Carl had pulled Linda up against him and was squeezing her ass again and again her eyes were closed. I had never seen her like this. She had never let another man touch her like that, at least in front of me.

When the song ended Carl took Linda by the arm and led her back to the table. She was quiet and seemed a bit confused. She took her drink and drank it straight down.

She looked over at me. My hands were now back on the table.

"Paul, I'm feeling really out of it. Could you take me up to our room?"

"Sure, honey." I took her by the hand and we headed to our room. I wasn't sure what would happen next but I knew I was horny.

We went up in the elevator and Linda didn't say a word. I think she was wondering what had happened to her. We went into our room and she sat on the bed. About three minutes later there was a knock on the door. I answered it and it was Carl and Lisa.

"Can we come in? I brought the rest of the bottle of rum and we stopped at the vending machine and bought a few Cokes. There's probably enough for one last nightcap for each of us. Then we'll go to our room."

I looked over at Linda who nodded her head and Carl got the plastic glasses and made four drinks. Lisa was talking to Linda, telling her what a wonderful time they had. I watched as Carl spiked the drinks again, only I'm not sure if he spiked them all.

He handed a drink to Linda and Lisa. He then gave me one and took one himself. I could see Linda was feeling it, and I felt tipsy myself. All I could think of was watching Linda get fucked, and fucking that little nymph Lisa. Nothing else mattered.

Carl found some slow music on the radio and asked Linda to dance. We had two double beds in our room; Lisa and I sat on one watching Carl and Linda dance.

His hands went straight to her ass and he pulled her close. I heard her say, "Carl, my husband is sitting right there. You shouldn't be touching me like that."

Carl laughed. "You know, you have one nice ass. I love squeezing it."

"Thank you, but I'm married, I should be with my husband."

Whatever Carl had put in the drinks had made Linda slur her words.

I stood up asked to cut in. Carl stepped back with a smile and sat next to his wife. I had both of my hands squeezing Linda's ass and she picked up her drink and finished it. After setting her glass down I sat on the bed with Linda and began to kiss her.

Carl turned off the room light and put on the night lamp. I pushed Linda back and continued kissing her. She kept kissing me back. I began to unbutton her blouse and had all but one undone when she spoke up.

"Paul, there are other people here, they'll see my tits."

I knew she was drunk. She rarely uses words like tits, fuck and the like.

"It's ok, honey, they're doing their own thing, look and see," I said.

She looked over; Carl had Lisa's top and bra off and was kissing her tits.

Linda didn't say anything as I undid the front clasp on her bra and started sucking on her nipples. She was off in another world and didn't realize that Carl was pulling off her skirt and panties. While he was busy undressing her I was still kissing her.

After a few minutes, I got up and went over to Lisa. When Linda looked up she saw Carl between her legs eating out her pussy. She looked over at me and said, "Why, Paul? Why?"

I saw a tear run down her cheek as she grabbed Carl by the head and said, "Eat my pussy, Carl! Eat me till I come!"

I couldn't believe my wife even saying something like that. Lisa said, "Don't worry about her. She's getting what she wants. It's time for me to give you what you want.

She pulled off my slacks and briefs and took my cock in her mouth and gave me a fantastic blowjob. About half way through she gave me a little blue pill and said it would make me last a lot longer. She also said that Carl had taken one.

I moved up on the bed as Lisa got on top of me and slid down over my cock. Damn, it felt so hot, nothing like I had ever felt before. It was as though the drugs made the nerve endings in my cock even more sensitive. Lisa was fucking the hell out of me. I saw her juices running down my shaft every time she moved upward.

God, I loved this tiny young body and what it was doing to me. Up, down, up, down, Lisa moved. Her juices were running out of her and onto my pubic area. I was squeezing her tits and she asked for more. She leaned forward and I nibbled on her tits.

At one point I glanced over at Carl and Linda. He had her legs spread and straight up over his shoulders. He was pumping his hard cock into her. I could hear her scream asking for more cock. I swear I had never seen her like this. She was moving like a bitch in heat.

This all went on for quite a while. I was fucking Lisa from behind when I came in her. I didn't get completely soft after coming so I rubbed my semi-hard cock on her pussy and transferred a lot of our juices on to her asshole and slowly pushed my cock in. This was something that Linda and I rarely did. She said it hurt too much, but Lisa was loving it. It took me a few minutes but I did get my entire cock in her ass and just held it there and listened to her howl as she had a huge orgasm.

The next thing I remember was waking up the next morning. I was in the bed that Lisa and I had had sex in and the other bed was empty except for the rumpled up covers.

I heard the shower going and wondered who was there. I lay on the bed wondering what this morning after was going to be like. I had to admit it had been one hell of a night of sex. Seeing your wife fucking another man and fucking the hell out of a sex nymph like Lisa was something else.

It was odd but I started feeling remorse. I couldn't get the pictures of Linda asking another man to fuck her out of my mind. Now I almost wished it had never happened. I never knew that Linda would like it so much and I honestly didn't think I want to ever share her again but I had to find out how she felt.

When Linda came out of the shower she was very mad. She asked me how I could do such a thing and said she wanted to go home.

At home she packed up a suitcase and said she was going to her sister's for a couple of days. She didn't want to be around me.

She told me she was getting a divorce and I could use the next few days while she was gone to pack up my personal belongings and move out. I tried to talk to her but she wanted nothing to do with me.

That all happened a few months ago. Our divorce will be final in less than three weeks. I tried my best to apologize and did all I could to make it up to her. I believe I even had her family on my side.

I have been talking to her now and then and have asked her out for Valentine's Day. I have special plans made and I told her we could start from scratch. We can leave the past in the past. I still love her and believe she loves me.

It was a mistake doing what I did but I felt I paid the price and I wanted to start a new life with her. Now I was sitting here waiting for her answer.

Chapter 2 Linda

I met Paul at a friend's wedding. He was easy on the eyes and I knew about his past. He had even dated the bride, a friend of mine, a couple of years ago. I knew he was a playboy in college but was hoping he had outgrown it.

I had gone to college to become a teacher, and I did. I will say up front that I was a rather normal student. I studied, got decent grades and wasn't afraid to party. I wouldn't put myself in the slut range but I did enjoy sex.

I had a couple of boyfriends in college but I didn't want to be tied down. I had a career to start, and that was what mattered most. I wasn't against dating, and I figured someday I'd find the right guy and then be monogamous.

After graduating with a degree in teaching I found a good job at an elementary school. I loved helping young people learn. I dated a bit but never found that special person till I was thirty when I met Paul.

He was good looking and had a great personality. We hit it off right off the bat and danced until it was time to go home. He dropped me off but I didn't want him to think that I was easy, even though I wanted him. I kissed him goodnight, and he was quite the kisser, but I didn't go any further. He told me he had season tickets, and we made plans to go to a college football game the following Saturday.

After our second football game Paul brought me home and I invited him in.

We made love twice that night. It was then I fell in love with him. Good looks, nice personality and a great lover. I figured I found the man of my dreams, and six months later we were married.

Paul is a claims adjuster for an insurance company. He was often away two days a week but it was always great sex when he returned.

I had a busy schedule, anyway, so I wasn't pining for him. I taught, corrected papers, attended school events, visited family all the normal things one does in their life.

After a few years of being married our sex life fell off some. Don't get me wrong here. We still made love on a regular basis and it was always good but it did make me wonder if Paul might be getting some elsewhere.

He would often ask me about my past, but I told him I was just a normal college girl. I would never tell him how many men I had been with or give him names. When he questioned me about things like that, it made me wonder about him.

He asked me a few times if I had cheated on him. When I asked him what brought that up he said that he knew I flirted with his buddies and other guys when we went out.

"Paul, I have never cheated on you and never will. Yes, I flirt a little but it's nothing. I would never do anything to hurt or embarrass you." I wondered if drinking made him feel insecure. Or, worse, that he had cheated on me and thinks I've cheated on him.

I have not and do not plan on it. I love Paul.

Our life has been a good one, aside from this. We have a lot in common but we each do our own thing as well. I love exercising and keeping in shape, and I spend a lot of time going to school activities.

My friend Mike, the school superintendent, lost his wife last year in an auto accident. He has two beautiful daughters aged six and eight. I fell in love with these two little girls and do all I can to help them.

Mike's house was only two blocks from our apartment and I often stopped by to see the girls. The days that Paul was away I would cook dinner for Mike and the girls and visit for a couple of hours. It beat being alone.

At first Paul accused me of cheating on him until I invited the girls to our apartment. Then he realized that they were just two little girls that had no mother and that I felt sorry for them.

I will say Mike is a wonderful guy, but I made it a point to only visit when the girls were there. I didn't want to jeopardize my marriage. Besides, Mike has been dating again; sometimes I even watched the girls while he went on dates. Some woman would end up with a good man with two wonderful daughters, and I hope she appreciated them all.

****

At one point, Paul seemed to be...different. It's like he getting older and felt like he had missed out on something. We started going to our college football games again. I went to about half the games with him.

We went to a party one night and he invited a young couple to come to the game with us. I had a bit of a problem with this because he never asked me first. The man, Carl, is a substitute teacher at our school. He's only twenty-four and has tried to flirt with me time and time again. He says he likes older women.

His wife looks like a teenager, although I learned she was twenty and they'd been married a little over a year. They just weren't the type of couple that we would usually go out with. Deep down I had to wonder why Paul had invited them to go with us. I was relieved that we were going in our own vehicle and meeting them at the stadium. If it didn't go well, we could always say we didn't feel well and go home.

After the game we went back to the hotel to change. I wore my white silk blouse and black skirt. Paul always liked me in that outfit; he said it made me look like a sexy teacher. I was glad I had shaved my legs because I didn't want to wear nylons

When we arrived at the lounge, Carl had on a sports shirt and jacket, as did Paul. Lisa wore a very short dress. It was at about half-thigh and v-neck cut. Maybe I just felt a little jealous of how young she was, but to me she looked a bit slutty. Paul didn't seem to mind, which didn't surprise me.

We ate snacks and ordered drinks. I noticed that Carl ordered a soda for Lisa. After all she was only twenty and the drinking age was twenty-one. He also ordered a shot of rum and Lisa poured it into her glass. I guess it was their way of getting past the drinking laws.

When Lisa said she never drank much and had her own way of getting high I thought back to when I was in college. I had drunk and used sex -enhancing drugs. I guess I was somewhat of a wild child after all. I remember how I felt after taking the drugs; they lowered my inhibitions.

I'm so happy that I outgrew the need for drugs to enjoy sex. I'm not a sex addict and can enjoy it just when I want to. I don't need the stimulants and don't like what they made me do. I had to wonder if Lisa took drugs to get that 'fuck me' feeling.

I haven't taken any drugs since I left college over thirteen years ago. I guess I finally grew up. I never told Paul about my wild college days and have never used drugs around him. I never needed drugs to enjoy sex with him.

We had quite a few drinks when Paul asked me to dance. It felt good being in his arms. For some reason I felt protected. I agreed to drink because I felt he wouldn't let anything happen to me

While we were dancing he held me close. I could feel his cock against me when he grabbed my ass and pulled me to him. I mentioned it to him and he said that was the nice part of being married to me, grabbing my ass and not getting slapped.

We drank some more and Lisa and I went to the ladies' room. When we returned Carl asked me to dance. I was a little leery but I was feeling pretty good and it didn't seem like Paul minded. In fact he encouraged me.

I tried to make Carl keep his distance. Little by little he would pull me closer. I was a bit confused. I didn't want to dance that close to him but it felt good knowing I could turn a young man on. Before long he put his hands on my butt. I pushed them away but after a few minutes, he'd put them back and squeeze my ass.

He pulled me against him and I could feel his cock pressing into me. I felt fuzzy and I couldn't understand what was happening. I told him that my husband was watching us and he shouldn't be touching me like that. He ended up telling me I had a nice ass and I couldn't believe I thanked him for saying it. Normally I would have slapped him across the face. I wasn't thinking clearly. I must have drunk way too much.

When we got back to the table I asked Paul to take me to our room. I wanted my husband to make love to me. I hadn't felt this hot since my college days. We headed up to our room, but I couldn't get my mind clear.

I was sitting on the bed and the next thing I knew Carl and Lisa were there. They said something about a nightcap, and I guess I agreed because the next thing I knew I had a drink in my hand. I had drunk about half of it when Carl asked me to dance.

I set down my glass and he took me in his arms. Again he grabbed my butt and pulled me to him. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me. I wanted a cock but I wanted my husband's. I told Carl that he shouldn't be touching me because my husband was there. I couldn't believe Paul didn't say anything.

Paul did get up and start dancing with me. I felt his hard cock too. As the song ended I finished my drink and Paul and I sat on one bed. He pushed me back and started kissing me, and after a while I realized he had undone my blouse and bra. I remember saying something about other people in the room and I looked over at Lisa and Carl. He had her stripped naked and was fingering her.

I didn't care anymore;. I wanted to make love with Paul. I felt my skirt and panties being removed. I realized that it couldn't be Paul; he was sucking on my tits.

Paul got up and the next thing I knew, Carl was between my legs eating my pussy. I looked over and saw Lisa sucking on Paul's cock. I remember asking Paul why he was letting this happen, but then I didn't care. I just wanted to be fucked. I didn't care who it was.

Carl must have fucked me at least three times, maybe even more. All I knew is it was as though I was back in college and fucking just for the sake of getting off.

The last thing I remember before falling asleep was Carl telling Lisa he got to fuck the holier-than-thou woman on the teaching staff. I fell asleep and when I woke up I started remembering what happened. I figured I was drugged. It's the only way that I would get that crazy. I had to believe that Paul was in on it.

I began to cry, and forced myself up and into the shower. I needed to try and wash it all away.

****

After the shower I walked into the bedroom and Paul was staring at me. The anger and shame I'd tried to wash away came rushing back.

"How could you do such a thing? I know that I was drugged and you were aware of it. Why Paul? Why would you do this to our marriage? Did you just want to fuck that young girl so bad that you were willing to use me? Why didn't you just go fuck her like you've done with other women, why include me. Did you get off on watching another man fuck me?"

Paul responded, "Don't act so high and mighty. I saw you, I watched you ask Carl to fuck you. Don't act like you didn't like it."

"For God's sake, Paul, don't you get it? You let him drug me! And then you let him fuck me! Of course I like sex, you know that, but when we got married I promised that I would only give my love to you. You, Paul, you're the man I married and the only one I expected to be with. Apparently I haven't been enough for you."

"Look," said Paul. "Let's just put this behind us. We'll write it up to a bad mistake. I didn't really like watching another man fuck... having sex with you anyway."

"You still don't get it! I can't forgive you for what you did to me. Time and time again I thought about telling you that I knew about your affairs and one- night stands. I was hoping that you would grow out of it but instead you got worse.

"I trusted you. You were supposed to protect me but instead you used me for your own sexual perversions. Carl has flirted with me ever since the start of the season. I told him that I was happily married and to stay away from me."

I took a deep breath, but Paul didn't say anything. He stared at me, then at the floor.

"You invite him over so you can fuck his wife and made me part of the deal. I want nothing more to do with you." I threw the towel down and started getting dressed. "Take me home. I'm going to my sister's for a few days and when I get back, I want you out of by the apartment and out of my life."

"You can't be serious. I watched you, you liked it. You asked him to fuck you and now you want to throw the whole blame on me?"

I couldn't believe he would try to turn this around on me!