The Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day at school I got a call to Mike's office. I was puzzled, but of course I went. His secretary told me he was waiting for me. I walked in and closed the door behind me. "What is it, Mike? Is there a problem?"

"Your divorce will be final next week. I wanted to know if you would like to go out on Valentine's Day with me. It will be a real date. I don't care who sees us or who knows. We can go to the play and then out for dinner. My sister said she would watch the girls for the night."

"Mike, why did you ask me here instead of at home?"

"I got a call from Paul a few minutes ago and he said you were going away on a cruise with him for Valentine's Day. I needed to know what you decide before making any reservations."

"May I use your phone?" I asked Mike.

I called Paul's cell phone. When he answered I told him that I wasn't going on any cruise or anywhere else with him. I had plans for Valentine's Day and they didn't include him. I then told him our divorce would be final, I didn't want to hear from him again.

I then told him if he ever bothered me or my family again I would tell people the truth about our divorce, consequences be damned, and then hung up the phone.

Mike looked at me. "You said you already have plans for Valentine's Day. Is that with me or is there someone else?"

I walked around the desk and gave Mike a passionate kiss. "Does that answer your question?"

I spent the day of my divorce with my sister. She asked me if I was sure I was doing the right thing. We sat down with a bottle of wine and I told her the whole story about Carl, Lisa and the date Paul helped set up.

I should mention that my sister knew about my college days. It's just something sisters tell one another. She was totally taken back that Paul would use me that way. One thing I told her that I never told Paul was I had gone to pharmacy for the morning after pill to make sure I didn't get pregnant.

I then told her that I believed I had fallen in love with Mike. She knew him from the school but didn't know we were close. She asked me if he was a good lover and I told her I would let her know after Valentine's Day. We both laughed.

Mike picked me up for our date on Valentine's Day. I wore the silk blouse and vest he had bought me. We went and saw a wonderful play. I felt like a young girl trying to do everything right. We held hands a few times and I loved it.

He had made reservations at the Ramada Inn. It was beautifully decorated for Valentine's Day with hearts everywhere and soft romantic music playing in the background.

We ordered wine with dinner and afterwards we went to the lounge to dance. I couldn't believe it when my cell phone rang. I figured it was Paul and I was going to give him hell.

I looked at the caller ID and it was my sister. "Sue, why are you calling me? Is something wrong?"

"No, I had to tell you something that just couldn't wait. We just dropped Mom and Dad off at the airport for their flight to Las Vegas. Well, anyway, we saw Paul at the airport. He was on his way to his cruise. He introduced us to his date. I'm pretty sure that it was Lisa, the girl you told me about. She looked like sixteen years old and dressed like a slut."

"Was her husband with her?" I asked.

"Nope, just her and Paul. I couldn't wait to tell you. It sure didn't take long for him to replace you on that cruise. By the way, are you with Mike?"

I looked over at Mike and he was smiling at me. "Yes, I'm with Mike. We're in the lounge at the Ramada Inn. We saw a play, had a wonderful dinner and now we're going to dance. Then we are going to get a room and make love all night." It startled Mike and he spilled his wine. I laughed.

"Goodnight, sis, and Happy Valentine's Day."

Mike regained his composure. "Did you really mean what you said?"

"Yes, unless you have a different plan," I said. "Mike, I know you really care for me. I've known it for a long time. What you probably didn't know is that I care for you too. It's not just your daughters I love in your household."

He took me by the hand and led me to the dance floor. We danced and he held me close. A little while later he excused himself and I saw him going to the front desk. He came back with a room key.

"I thought about getting one earlier but I would never take you for granted."

We went up to our room and he took his time undressing me, folding my clothes and laying them on a chair. He left my bra and panties on. He removed his clothes and climbed in bed with me.

He kissed me and told me he loved me. He undid my bra and sucked on my breasts. Over the next fifteen minutes he kissed my ears, neck, breasts, and was working on my tummy. He took his time as he kissed my belly button.

He went to the end of the bed and removed my panties. He buried his face in my muff and started kissing downward. I couldn't help but spread my legs as he put his tongue in my pussy. I held onto his head and pressed against his face.

"God, you taste so good, I could eat your pussy forever."

"I'd love that. You make me feel so good. Please make love to me."

I didn't just want to be fucked even though I knew it would feel good; I wanted someone who wanted me for me.

Mike climbed up and kissed me. He had a face full of my juices and I loved it. We kissed passionately for what seemed like hours. I didn't know when he removed his briefs and positioned himself between my legs.

He picked up my legs and put them against his shoulders. He then took his cock and rubbed up and down my wet slit. Up, down, up, down he kept rubbing his cock against my pussy. Every now and then he would push the head of his cock in me and I felt myself tense up, wanting more.

I was as ready as I have ever been,; he made me want him. I knoew he was doing it for me. He was thinking about giving me pleasure and believe me when I said I never wanted a man more.

"Love me, Mike, please love me."

He smiled and slid his cock into me. I came almost instantly. He just held his cock deep in me till my orgasm subsided, letting me get the full effect. After I took a deep breath he began pumping in and out. It felt like he was getting harder in me. It felt so good.

He held my legs up high as he pumped his hard cock into me. I could feel his cock pulse and knew he was ready to come. When I felt his first release I started to come again. I could feel my pussy pulsating and squeezing everything from his cock.

He leaned forward on me but used his arms to hold most of his weight off of me and kissed me. We stayed that way till his cock got soft. He rolled off of me and cuddled me against him.

I know it's somewhat wrong to compare lovers but Mike has to be the most caring man I have ever been with. It felt like he put me first in every aspect of our lovemaking. Even now he cuddled up to me and rubbed my breasts and belly.

"Linda, I know this is our first real date but I have loved you for a long time. Will you marry me?"

I was shocked. I had never expected this to happen this soon; I'd only been divorced for two weeks.

"Mike, are you sure about this? You don't know much about me, my family or my past. I may not be the woman you are looking for."

"Shh! You're everything I want in a woman and a wife. You are the best lover I've ever been with, the sweetest and most caring woman I know. I don't care about your past. I have a past too, you know. Our pasts are our learning experiences. Now is now and we can use our knowledge to make the best of our love for each other."

"Mike, I really don't know."

"It is because I have the girls? They love you. In fact they told me they wanted you to be their mother."

I was crying. I truly loved the girls and I knew I loved Mike. It was just so soon.

Mike got out of the bed and went to his overnight bag and pulled out a ring.

"Linda, I love you and want you to be my wife. I want everyone to know that we are together. Accept this ring and at the end of the school year we will get married. That gives you a few months to change your mind. Until then we can spend as much time together as you like."

I was crying. I held out my hand and accepted his ring. I know it was our first date but I also know it just felt right.

We kissed and made love again that night and again the following morning. He loved it when I got on top and rode his cock. He said he loved watching my face while I rode him.

That's exactly the way it happened. I made my decision to marry Mike. Some people would probably call me crazy but deep down Mike is the kind of man I always dreamt about. He is good looking, caring, a great family man, and always puts his family first. Now that's me and the girls.

He was a great lover and we loved to try knew things. One time I asked him where he became such a great lover. He smiled at me and said he went to college too. It made us both laugh. Sometime we make love but other times we just fuck the hell out of each other.

Epilogue:

It's been a year since we got married. The girls changed from calling me Linda to Mom, it's a great feeling. Oh, I forgot to mention. The girls have a little brother now, Mike Jr. The girls are the best little helpers I can ask for.

My family is happy for me. In fact my mom watches Mike Jr. while his dad and I are at school.

Something else I might mention. The gift that Molly asked Santa for was that I could someday be her mommy. I'm happy to say she got her wish,

The last I ever heard about Paul is that he and his nymph girlfriend have moved to California, which was fine with me.

The girls and I convinced their dad to buy a hot tub. They missed it after I moved from the apartment. We're now working on a swimming pool for the back yard. I think we'll probably get it.

At night after the kids are in bed, Mike and I have the hot tub to ourselves. All I can say is thank god for the filtering system.

I know I had a choice last Valentine's Day. Go on a cruise with a cheating asshole or out to dinner with a loving and caring man. I'm glad I made the right choice.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear