The Decision

Story Info
Wife decides to satisfy her cravings.
2.7k words
3.96
45.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made the decision, it had been eleven months since her husband left, that was long enough. The urges she felt were driving her crazy. The toy she had bought two months into the separation, while scratching the itch, had lost its appeal. She wanted the real thing. No. She needed the real thing and tonight she was going to make it happen. She stripped the rest of her clothes off and entered the shower. The hot water felt good as it streamed all over her body, tingling with the decision finally made. Her nipples had grown erect at the thought and her pussy had gotten warm. She thought about stroking herself but quickly decided she would wait for the hard cock she knew she would get later in the night.

Men are easy, surely one won't pass up a free lay. She finished the shower, toweled off, and went to the dresser. The sheer black set of bra and panties would be perfect for what she had planned. Then, thinking about her quarry decided against underwear. It was hot outside anyway and she had waxed her pussy a couple days ago, "Might as well use it," she thought. Walking to the closet she found a button-down blouse, matching skirt, and finished with a pair of high heels. She rarely dressed like this, especially the no underwear part, but tonight she wanted to ensure she got what she wanted. She undid the buttons of the blouse to the top of her cleavage, sprayed on some perfume, grabbed the keys and headed to the car.

It was a short drive to the local bar, all the way she wrestled with her doubts and argued against going through with it. This was so out of her comfort zone but the desire building within her pushed her on. Pulling into a parking spot she left the car running, doubt flooding through again. She must have sat there for ten minutes before turning off the car, opening the door and heading in. There would be no turning back now.

There was a small crowd inside, it was the off season. She didn't recognize anyone but she was still relatively new to the area. She walked up to the bar, ordered a red wine, and glanced around while the bartender got her drink. The stools at the bar were fairly open with a few singles drinking beer but no one she felt like starting a conversation with. There were booths in the back but couches with low tables in a kind of lounge area near the front and to the side of the bar. A group of office workers seemed to be having a going away party for one of their office mates at one table. A pair of couples sat at another sipping on drinks and having a conversation. But at the last table she noticed a man that seemed to be alone.

Her drink arrived, and she paid the bartender while trying to determine if the man was in fact by himself. He was attractive but not overly and seemed to be enjoying the game on the tv. She fumbled around in her purse, had a few sips of wine, and tried to act nonchalant as she waited to see if anyone would join him. After what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was 10 minutes, she decided he would be the one to receive her gift. Grabbing her glass, she walked towards the table the man was sitting. He didn't notice her until she was almost right beside him.

"Anyone joining you?" she asked.

Startled he said, "No, not expecting anyone."

"Mind if I have a seat?"

"Be my guest"

"Thanks, names Jess." She used the name of the character from her favorite movie.

"Hello Jess, my name is Jim," What a coincidence, that is the name of the male character in the movie.

"You a local?" She asked.

"No, just visiting. Been doing some travelling for work and heading back home."

Excellent, she thought, no strings. The night was looking up and her temperature started to rise.

They quickly settled into small talk, she had sat on the opposite couch to not come off too strong and potentially scare away her quarry. But the conversation came easy between them. They talked about work and how they ended up in that bar, on that night. In no time they had both finished their drinks.

Jess stood up and asked "What are you drinking?"

"Bourbon but let me get the next round."

"I'm already up, plus I barged in on you so least I can do is buy you a drink. I insist."

"Fine, but I will get the night cap."

"Yes, you will" Jess muttered as she headed to the bar.

While waiting for the next round she decided it was time to put the pressure on her would be lover. She wasn't the aggressive type but she could feel the pressure building and didn't want to get tipsy before heading home.

Upon returning she sat his bourbon down on the low table while over exaggerating the bend in her back. Sure he was getting a good look down her shirt, she raised her head and looked him straight in the eyes. He had been caught.

"Whatcha lookin at Jim?" she asked.

"Hmmm, oh, thanks for the drink" he said changing the subject. Clearly embarrassed.

She let him off the hook and sat down, after all she wanted to catch him, not scare him off.They picked up the conversation where they had left off. It was nice but she was getting restless. It was time to close the deal.

She took the last drink of her wine, ensured Jim was looking at her, uncrossed her legs and did her best Sharon Stone impression as she set the glass on the table. He almost choked on his drink.

Still showing him her pussy, she said, "Jim, I am in need of a man tonight, it has been a long time and I would like you to be that man. I have never done something like this before so I will leave the decision up to you. I am going to get up and walk out of here. I have a red Honda in the parking lot, I will wait 5 minutes. If you join me, I promise you will have a night to remember. If not, well, it was nice to meet you."

With that, she got up, walked out and got in her car. Butterflies were in her stomach, she couldn't believe she had done that, but it only added to her desire. Three minutes later, a knock on her window scared her back into reality.

"Mind if I join you?" Jim said through the glass.

"I was hoping you would say that," She replied.

She unlocked the door and Jim got in. Her hands were shaking as she started the car, reversed out of the parking spot and headed to her house. They were silent the entire ride, and she wondered if she could go through with it. It was obvious they were both nervous and the ease with which they had talked at the bar seemed to have disappeared. Pulling into her driveway Jess again decided to try something new.

"Let's go for a dip, it's hot out and the pool is nice. I'll race you." Jess said as she quickly exited the car and headed for the back yard.

It was dark but still light enough to see and the pool was dimly lit with lamps marking the outline. She kicked off her shoes and quickly shed her skirt and blouse, it was pretty easy since that was all she had on, as she heard footsteps closing in behind her. She took the last couple of steps and dove into the pool. By the time she came up he had already stripped off his shirt and was unbuttoning his pants. They both maintained eye contact as he pulled his pants and underwear off together exposing a semi erect cock for just a second before he dove in after her.

The pool was nice and refreshing but the glimpse of the thing she wanted so desperately only made her hotter. If it was possible to be wetter while soaking in a pool she was, this was going to happen and it was going to happen sooner rather than later. She couldn't contain herself any longer, when Jim came up next to her Jess kissed him. Deep and longing, he kissed her back. Their hands rubbed along each other backs and she felt him grab her ass. She leaned her hips into his and felt the erection grow against her thigh.

Without a word she grabbed his hand and lead Jim to the steps, out of the pool and to the bin to grab a towel. She started to dry him off, kissing him every so often. As she worked her way down his body she continued to kiss until she was looking directly at his stiff cock. It was pulsing with his heartbeat in anticipation. She took it in her mouth and he let out a moan. She started working her tongue around while moving back and forth. She was going to give this man one hell of a blowjob before receiving her reward. His hands started working their way through her hair as she continued to suck. Once his moans became quicker, she reached up and started rubbing his balls. This caused him to moan even deeper and she could tell it wouldn't be much longer.

"I'm gonna cum," he said through gritted teeth. "Are you sure?"

But Jess only sucked harder and felt his cock swell a little more before it started pulsing and shooting his cum in her mouth. She usually gagged whenever she had given a blowjob before but this time she was able to keep it down. She didn't even think twice, just finished him off sucking every drop. He stood in quiet satisfaction and watched as Jess toweled off.

"Come with me Jim, there is more where that came from." She grabbed his hand and lead him inside to the bedroom. Her pussy was aching at this point and she needed to release.

Jim followed her to the bedroom, grabbed her, turned her around and gave her a kiss as he forced her down on the bed. His hands were everywhere while his mouth made its way to her neck. She didn't think she could get anymore turned on but it was happening.

He made his way to her tits, licking and sucking on one while stroking the other with his hands. He took his time, slowly making his way to her stiff nipples. The teasing was unbearable, she wanted him to move quicker but at the same time was enjoying every minute of the attention. She let out a moan when his lips finally rubbed over one nipple just enough to tell it was being touched. He then licked it softly before sucking on it while giving a slight pinch to the other with his hand.

Jess was out of her mind at this point. All doubt was gone, she wanted to cum like she had never cum before and while she enjoyed the attention he was giving her tits it was not going to make her cum. Time seemed to slow down as he continued to suck and tease her nipples. She wanted what she anticipated was coming next and let out a frustrated moan.

He must have gotten the hint because slowly, frustratingly slowly, he started kissing her lower. Lower he went but it seemed like forever to Jess, it was almost painful the pressure she felt boiling out of her clit. She started to buck her hips against his chest but he reached up and pushed them down.

"Easy, good things come to those that wait."

He knew what he was doing, surely he could feel the heat radiating off of her dripping pussy. Why won't he just do it? Jess was almost to the point of anger, out of her mind with the need to cum when she felt his tongue brush against her swollen lips. It was good, very good, but not enough, Jess wanted more. Again, she bucked her hips this time against his mouth. Again, he pushed her back down but never took his tongue off her lips. He licked her slowly, up and down, exploring the outer and inner folds but careful not to touch her aching clit.

"You taste good," Jim said before plunging his tongue deep inside the wetness. It was better, but still not what Jess needed.

"Please!" Jess whined and Jim gave in sucking Jess' clit fully into his mouth. It was like she was hit by lightning. Her back arched and the pleasure Jess felt was unlike any she had felt in a long time. He rolled his tongue and sucked her juices like he was eating a mango. Jess reached down and pulled the hood off her clit to expose herself completely to Jim's tongue. Already turned on from the blowjob Jess could feel the building of her orgasm in no time. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better she felt Jim slide one of his fingers in her ass. That was all she could take, the orgasm exploded through Jess. She couldn't move, paralyzed with the release of eleven months of pressure.

Jim continued to suck the juices from Jess' pussy for what seemed like eternity. When she finally came down she realized it wasn't enough, her itch was not fully scratched.

Luckily Jim had gotten turned on from watching Jess' reaction and had regained his erection.

"Come here and lay down mister."

Jim climbed on the bed, Jess gave him a kiss full tasting her musky juice but not caring, she needed his cock inside her. She forced him down and climbed on top of him still locked onto his mouth. Grabbing his cock, it easily slid into her slick pussy. Jess let out a deep moan as she began grinding her hips into his. Jim also moaned giving into the riding of his partner while starting to rub her tits. He let Jess lead, feeling that she needed to orgasm again and knowing he had some time before cumming. He watched as Jess again gave into the pleasure of the moment, grinding her hips into him and forcing his cock deep inside her. She moved her hands to her tits and slowly started kneading them before playing with her nipples. She continued to moan as she starting pinching, pulling, and rolling her nipples in between her fingers.

Jim wet his thumb with spit and started rubbing her clit in time with her thrusts. Jess moaned deeper and started thrusting harder into Jim's hand. Jim was getting turned on by the site of this woman in the deep throes of pleasure and could feel the building of another orgasm. He gave Jess a warning but she didn't seem to hear him as she started grinding faster, lost in her own movements. He was almost at the point of no return and tried to hold her hips but she wouldn't have it. She forced his thumb back onto her clit just as he started to cum. The sound of his moans along with the rubbing of her clit set Jess off. She started pulling her nipples between her thumb and finger while moaning deeply. She could feel his cum exploding inside her as her own orgasm came in waves. She was like a beast finally let out of the cage. Her orgasm seemed to last forever and wracked her whole body.

Satisfied, shaking, and exhausted, Jess gave Jim another kiss and then rolled off onto the bed. She didn't realize how bad she had needed this night but here it was and it was everything she wanted it to be. She was too tired to clean up and fell asleep, unable to even say goodnight.

The light of the sun woke her up. The ache she had felt on previous mornings was no longer there. Instead was a soreness, but the good kind, similar to working out for the first time in a while. She propped herself up and looked to her side. He was still there, it wasn't a dream.

"Good morning stranger, welcome home." She said as she spooned up against her husband.

"Good morning."