The Deep End

Story Info
Slave william seeks a Mistress.
18k words
21.6k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that this and my following works are mainly fantasy and should not be read by those not into heavy BDSM. This is the second of the "slave william" adventures. Some scenes are close to reality that I have experienced and all are others are ones that I would like to experience first hand.

*****

The Deep End

Chapter 1

Where the hell is she? I thought as I sat at a table for 2 in the coffee shop on the main street out of town. I've already gone through 2 cups of coffee and it is over an hour past the time we had agreed to yesterday and damn it but I need a piss. Not knowing whether to stay or go or whatever, I finally convinced myself that I had been stood up again and decided to relieve myself. What a fucking waste of time and this is just another hit to my ego...it happened too fast, I should have known better, I thought as I left the table and headed for the Men's Room.

We had met on mIRC just the other night. I had set up a room with a topic about seeking a Domme in the area interested in a painslut and after a few hours Brianna entered and we started to discuss our likes and dislikes about the scene and the topic. Pictures were exchanged ...nothing daring, just pictures of ourselves in normal attire at first. Liking what we saw, we decided to meet at the this coffee shop early Saturday morning... very early actually ...6:15 a.m. Brianna then ask that I send her a list of what my limits are...a complete list of what I would not do and what I wished to do. She also had me send to her all of my measurements; everything from cock length when erect to my shoe size. Then later, I was ordered to send her pictures of my cock as it normally hung and also with a full erection. I complied immediately and thus ended up here relieving myself in the latrine. Stood up again, damn it all, and I gave out my picture, which I've never done before.

I made my way out of the shop and proceeded to my car, which was at the rear of the parking lot where I had told Brianna I would park it and I had also given her my licence plate number at the same time. As I unlocked the door, the window on the passenger side of a black SUV parked next to me began to lower.

"William is that you?" a female voice softly called. I blurted out that it was I. "Sorry but I had to make sure that you were the person that you actually said you were."

I looked in and across at the driver and my heart started to beat at a fantastic rate. It was Brianna and she looked beautiful...wearing a leather coat and thigh high leather boots. Her leather coat was unbuttoned at the bottom, which revealed bare thighs and leather above this, but I was not certain what the leather was exactly but it served it's purpose in getting me excited.

"Where the hell were you, I waited over an hour for you." I blurted out as I stared at her boots and felt my cock starting to stand at attention.

"Now William, I said I was sorry. If you are still interested in getting together, you will follow me to my place right now. Once we are there, you will pull into the garage in the space beside my car. Do you understand that boy"?

Before I could answer, the window closed and the SVU backed out of the parking space and started to leave. My erection died on the spot in record time.

What should I do, what should I do? Damn it. I jumped into my car and took off after her hoping that I was not too late. "Where is she?" I said as I neared the exit... "There, she turned right; she's headed west". I tried to keep up and keep her in sight without speeding as this road was known for it's speed traps and I just had her in sight when she sped through an amber light which forced me to stop and watch her disappear ahead. "Bitch... she did that on purpose," I yelled out to no one. I waited for that light to turn green for what seemed forever then I took off as fast as legally possible; believing that I had lost her. "There she is, up ahead." I yelled out to myself... she must have been caught up in traffic or perhaps she had pulled over. I followed her right past my exit and then few miles later she finally pulled off right onto a side road, known for its costly homes and great views, as they were lakeside lots. We were driving at a much lower speed. Probably doesn't want the neighbours to notice anything, I thought. Then she made a right into a driveway that had an enormous house at it's end and my first thought was that she was lost... but she drove up to the garage and had the door opening before I got there. She drove in on the left side and I drove in beside her on the right side. I had no sooner gotten into the garage when the door started to close so I shut off my car and slid out.

She opened a door to the main house and waved at me to follow, which I did but hesitantly.

I wiped my feet off on a mat, entered the house and closed the door behind me. Then I turned to face Brianna. "Do you know that you live within 5 miles of m..."

Slap...Slap... Slap ... she hit my cheeks hard. "How dare you talk to me the way you did; you are never to question me again you worthless piece of shit. Do you understand me william?"

I was in shock, not having expected this. "Yyyess, I guess"

She grabbed me by the front of my shirt...slap, slap...slap. She hit me again and this time I tried to protect myself and grabbed her wrist...a reflex only but I realized it was a dumb thing to do and quickly let go. "Oh crap, I'm screwed," I thought and expected her to tell me to leave.

"On your knees NOW william!" she stated loudly as she grabbed my hair and forced me down.

"You have earned yourself a little punishment slave." She said it; she called me a slave and I thought that I was being stood up 20 minutes ago.

My knees were together, my hands were beside me steadying myself and I was looking up at her. She looked down at me and then gave me a hard booted kick where my knees touched. "Get those knees apart bitch!" I did as ordered. She then placed the toe of her right foot on my cock and pressed it in hard. "Do not forget that again william. Also, get your fucking head down and look at the floor. Put your hands on your thighs - palms up - the proper position for a slave.

"You have earned 15 lashes slave which you will receive when our session begins. Five are for being insolent when asking me where the hell I was. Five are for answering incorrectly by not stating and referring to me as Mistress or Mistress Brianna. You will always do so when not in public; that is in a car or home... whether here or a private room. Five are for touching me without approval when you grabbed my wrist. If you do that again, you will be punished beyond your limits, as I must protect myself. Do you understand why you are being punished william?"

I looked up into her face as best I could and stated, "Yes, I understand."

She grabbed me roughly by my hair and looked into my eyes. "That will be another 5 lashes for disobeying me by looking up and showing disrespected by not referring to me as Mistress. Do you understand me william?"

Lowering my eyes and my head as best I could even though she still held me by the hair, I stated, "Yes Mistress Brianna, I understand."

"Yesterday we discussed your becoming my painslut and sex slave, and that you needed training. Is that correct william?"

"Yes Mistress, that is correct."

"You stated that your limits were no teens or younger, no scat, no blood, no pins or needles and no permanent marks. Is that correct william?"

"Yes Mistress, that is correct."

"Did you clean yourself out this morning with the quick enema method we discussed?"

"Yes Mistress Brianna, I did it exactly as you instructed."

"Are you still interested in becoming my painslut and sex slave william?

"Yes Mistress, more than ever." She then let go of my hair as I looked down at the floor. I feel like I've just jumped into the deep end of the pool and have not learned how to swim.

"Well, let's see if you can be trained.

"Stand bitch and empty all your pockets, take off your watch and rings as well and put everything on the small table!" which she pointed to. "Then take off your shoes and put them on the floor beside the table."

I did as obeyed as quickly as I could and as it was my first chance, I looked around the house. I was in the main foyer not far from steps leading to the basement. I glanced at Mistress with out making eye contact and saw that she was still in her leather coat and boots. God she is beautiful even more so than the pic she sent me. Short dirty blond hair with bangs down to her eyes, I can't wait to find out what the rest of her is like I thought

"Now william you will take off all your clothes and stand for inspection; hands behind your head, head down and legs wide apart. NOW you fucking bitch not tomorrow!"

I stripped as fast as I could and stood naked for inspection. As I looked down, I watched my cock begin to grow in anticipation of my dreams being fulfilled. God, how I'd love to have her make me cum right now, I thought.

"When I said I wanted your legs wide apart I meant it. Now get your fucking legs apart. WIDER! You dumb fucking ass. And you can forget about having an orgasm anytime in the near future slave. I will be the one to determine when you have one."

"Sorry Mistress... yes Mistress" I blurted out and looked down at my hard cock.

She then kicked my clothes aside and slowly circled me. First she pinched at a nipple and then pinched the head of my penis, squeezing it hard as I moaned between clenched teeth. She laughed as I was tested several times.

"Now slave william, you will pick up all your clothes and go down to the basement. Open the first door on the right, enter and close the door. Do not turn on any lights.. There, in the middle of the room, you will find a sports bag with instructions on top of it. Go directly to the bag, read the instructions and follow them exactly. You have 20 minutes to complete this assignment and I will be watching your every move on camera. Do you understand william?"

Yes Mistress Brianna, I understand."

"Then get going boy, you have already used up 20 seconds."

As quickly as I could, I scooped up my clothes, ran down the steps, opened the first door on the right, entered and closed the door behind me. "What the fuck have I gotten myself into, I'm screwed." Yes, I definitely did jump into the deep end.

Chapter 2

It wasn't supposed to go this fast, I thought to myself, as I made certain the door was closed. Resting my head on the door, I closed my eyes and wondered if this were actually happening. A 40 year old, divorced, professional male was finally having his fantasy fulfilled. And then I turned around into a new world.

There in the middle of the room, with a spotlight shining down, on it was a black mat with a sports bag on top, a Nike bag actually. I walked over quickly to it and felt the coolness of the concrete floor on my feet; perhaps I was in Her dungeon. On top of the bag was a typed note address to 'slave william', me, but how did she know I would be here? I scooped up the note and began reading it.

'Slave william

You will get on your knees now bitch to read this note. Follow it exactly and be quick about it as your time is running out.'

I quickly knelt and looked around as I did so but there was no lighting in the rest of the room; only the light shining down on me as I read the note.

1. Neatly stack your clothes beside your bag.

2. Take every thing out of the bag and put your clothes in it.

3. Put the collar on, make certain it is tight, and then lock it.

4. Put the body harness on and secure all buckles and the cock ring. All must be tight.

5. Buckle on the wrist and ankle cuffs and secure each with a padlock. Each is marked as to where it should go and must be put on tight.

6. Lock the ankle cuffs together with the 6-inch chain and pad locks.

7. Buckle on the gag. It is an Open-Wide gag and must be very tight.

8. Police up the area and put anything not to be used inside the bag.

9. Put on the blindfold and buckle it on TIGHT!

10. Padlock the wrist cuffs together.

11. Assume the slave position and wait.

As I read the note, I fell to my knees as I tried to locate each item in the bag and finally in frustration from trying to locate items, I just dumped the bag out in front of me. When I saw it all, I truly believed that there were others coming as all this couldn't just be for me.

Suddenly from a speaker directly above me came her voice, loud, deep and heavy. "YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES LEFT SLUT."

That reminder set off a panic mode within me and I quickly scooped up my clothes, tossed them into the bag and zipped it shut. Then I scrounged through all of the pile of leather straps until I found the collar.

Damn, it's a posture collar. I looked at the thick, black, 4-inch high collar and wondered how I was going to put it on let alone wear it when I noticed a small open padlock that was put through a hole in the extra wide pin of the buckle. Now I understood how it was to be worn and removed the padlock. Raising my head high, I put it around my neck so that the opening was at the rear and a D ring at the front and buckled it on to a comfortable position. Then I put the padlock through the hole of the pin and locked it. There, that fucking thing is on, I thought. What's next?

Fortunately, I had spent some time researching the male submission subject and I had seen various body harnesses in online ads so I was able to quickly locate it and after holding it up for a moment determined that it was a torso harness. As fast as I could, I determined front from rear, flung it around me so that the main rings were at the rear and most adjustment buckles were at the front. Luckily the 2 straps that went around at either side of my neck were loosely done up and this helped determine front from rear along with the fact that the cock ring hung at the front as well. These two straps met at a ring in front and back at a level just below my breasts. From this, a single strap led to another ring at a level at the top of my hips and from this ring in the front, another strap held the cock ring with attached strap below. Both rings, front and rear, held straps to connect at the sides from front to back.

After a few seconds of thought, I decided to connect the side straps from the ring below my breasts and I buckled these on until they were tight but not overly so. Then I repeated the same with the side straps at my hips. This was starting to become difficult as the posture collar kept my head up and I couldn't see what I was doing. The cock ring was next and I knew it would have to be done from feel only. God, I wish I had exaggerated my measurements when Brianna asked for them. Now I'm not hung that well and did not expect a problem until I was able to hold up the cock ring so I could see it. Fuck it's tiny! How am I ever going to get my parts through there? I did it one ball at a time and I was fortunate that my cock was limp then and I was able to squeeze the shaft through the remaining space. A little lubricant would have helped but there was none.

I tightened the strap from the cock ring to the hip ring and then took the remaining strap from the cock ring, drawing it between my legs to the rear hip ring at my back and then with my arms behind me buckled it tight as best I could. As soon as I did that, I started to get an erection with the result that the pain at the base of my cock and balls felt surprisingly fantastic. I then tightened every strap and repeated the process over and over until I felt that they were as tight as necessary. The whole process had my cock erect by the time it was complete.

Brianna's voice again came from the ceiling speaker and she seemed more dominant than before. " YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES LEFT SLAVE."

"No, that's not possible Mistress. It can't be." I protested.

" YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES BITCH. GET MOVING."

As quickly as I could, I put on and locked the wrist and ankle cuffs noting where each was to go. Then I found the chain and locked it to my ankle cuffs using padlocks attached to the D rings of each cuff. All of this was no easy feat as that damn posture collar limited my sight.

Then the gag! It was heavy leather and had a large opening that my lips and teeth had to go over. When I first tried it, I thought that there must be a mistake because I could not get my mouth over the protruding ring on the first attempt. I gave it another try and got my teeth over the ring but it was painfully uncomfortable. I buckled it on tight to ensure that it did not slip out. God, the hole was large enough for a cock and I hoped that I would not be receiving one ever. Why didn't I put that in my list of limits?

After finding the blindfold, I scooped everything up and placed it in the bag and zipped it up. I secured the blindfold and just as I was securing it, the ceiling speaker came to life.

"YOUR TIME IS UP. YOU ARE NOW MY SLAVE."

Oh fuck, I forgot the padlock for my wrists, I yelled into the gag. Desperately, I found the bag, opened it and after what seemed like an eternity, found an open padlock. Quickly but with difficulty and it must have taken 2 minutes or more, I was able to get the cuffs locked together behind my back.

I then knelt there in total submission, knees apart.

Oh No! I didn't close the bag.

I knelt there for what seemed like the longest time and then I heard the opening and closing of the door.

Not a sound; nothing was said. Boots clicked on the floor and I knew from the air movement over my body and the scent of Her perfume that she was nearby. God did she smell fantastic. It had been years since I had a woman that close to me. I could hear the leather of her boots I thought and thought that she was inspecting the bag. I could smell the leather that we wore and started to get aroused as I knelt in submission.

Whap! "Agrrrrrrrrrrr," I moaned after receiving a kick to my balls that hurt as much as any other pain that I had received in my lifetime. The unexpected pain forced my knees tightly together.

"You disobeyed me you worthless piece of shit. Get those knees apart NOW!"

Slowly I obeyed and moved my knees apart expecting to receive another blow but nothing came. I muttered an undistinguishable "Sorry Mistress," into the gag.

"You disappoint me william. You have failed your first assignment and as a result, you will not receive your whipping until the party tonight and it will increase three-fold."

Party? What the fuck is she talking about? I suddenly thought and Brianna must have sensed my concern from some movement of my body.

"I'm having a few of my girl friends over tonight. Do you wish to attend as my slave, william? You will be the main attraction; actually, tonight you will be the only attraction. Well, are you interested?"

I was trying to absorb all this new information when...slap...her hand landed on my left cheek. Damn, that hurt.

"I asked you a question william. Are you interested? If not, your service ends right now!"

As best I could, I shook my head to indicate that I was interested and muttered into the gag, "Please let me attend your party Mistress Brianna."

"Very well william, you will be allowed to go home and prepare for the party but first we have a few things to take care of here and now. You did not follow instructions very well now did you? You did not leave any toys out for our session, your collar is loose and I am horny as hell. Too bad bitch because I plan be extra hard on you tonight because of this."

She then grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head back to the point where I could imagine that she was looking down on my gagged and blindfolded face. "In a few minutes my slut you will no longer be a cherry," she said in a deep, commanding voice.

I knew what she meant and knelt there quietly after she released my head.