The Deep End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just preparing you mentally for the party boy and I really don't appreciate someone trying to steal my Mistress from me," she replied reaching for one of the bottles.

Oh, she's jealous!

She went around behind me and started to rub the bottle contents over my back. Christ, It smells like a pina colada, I told myself as those soft hands continued to rub my back. They then found my ass cheeks and she pinched them with a chuckle. Then she continued down my legs right to the bottom.

"In case you're wondering slave, our Mistress thought that you would make a great impression on the others if you were all oiled up and that's what I'm putting on now and it is a nice summer flavour, don't you think? Mmm...your skin is nice and soft and smooth. They will like that...mmmmm"

She then coated my outstretched arms completely with the oil even down to the tips of my fingers. After rubbing it on the sides of my chest, the bottle emptied and she retrieved the second one. This time she rubbed it softly over my freshly toned chest muscles and I could see the look in her eyes and knew she wanted me. Skipping over my cock and balls, she finished my legs and then knelt and grabbed my cock hard, squeezing it until I moaned. Then I saw her lips over my shaft as she sucked on the tip lightly.

It was just a horny male's normal movement when I put a hand down to the back of her head as my cock hardened and I rammed it into her mouth. Her reaction was swift as she bit down on the shaft and punched my nuts with her right hand.

All I remember was screaming as loud as I could and yelling out an Oh Fuck a few times and then the phone rang. As I stood crouched over holding my privates, Karen answered the phone.

"Yes Ma'am, sorry ma'am. He tried to give me oral sex as I was oiling him. Yes Ma'am, I'll tell him, yes Ma'am we will. Yes Ma'am." was what I heard her say into the phone.

"Well william, the Ladies were unhappy with all the noise that you made and as a result, you're to receive 75 lashes instead of the 60 you had earned earlier today. And the best part is that I will be giving 15 of those to you right off the bat so scream again if you wish. When we leave this room for the party, Mistress wants your fucking cock as hard as a fucking steel rod and She wants you to struggle as we approach. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes, I understand," I blurted out as I looked down at my limp cock and aching balls. Come on. Get up. Get hard. I tried to wish it erect but was not having too much success.

Karen then knelt before me and ran her soft, oily hands gently over my cock and balls for what seemed to be a minute or two. Just looking at her oiling all of me and having her stroking my shaft brought life back down there. She seemed relieved at that as she finished oiling my body and set the bottle down.

"Get on your knees boy! Quickly, we are almost late!"

As I did so she went behind me and at that piece of lumber began to tie lengths of rope at different locations on it so that there was about a foot of rope hanging from both ends of each rope at each location of which I counted eight when I glanced over my shoulder to see what was going on. She then picked up the wood, grunting from the weight and lifted it up to my shoulder level. It was a yoke! I was to be treated as a piece of meat.

"Bend your head down a bit slave and put your arms straight out for me. This may seem heavy so be prepared."

I did so and immediately found the weight so uncomfortable and myself so unsteady that the piece tipped resulting in the left end resting on the floor.

"Oh, for fuck sakes william! Are you a weakling or what? You are a fucking wuss, aren't you?"

She quickly tied the rope around my arms starting at the rope closest to my torso on my right side until all 4 were tight around my arm. I tried twisting my arm to free it but the only available movement was from my hand.

"Now be careful whenever you put your head back boy as there is a bolt in the wood immediately behind your head. Now get your knees apart so you can balance this thing!"

As I obeyed, she went to the left side and holding both the wood and my arm underneath pulled it up and got it balanced across my shoulders. She then tied the rope holding my arms in place in 4 different sections similar to the right side.

Oh fuck this hurts, I thought as I felt the full weight of it as well as the butt plug, which had come back to life and must be tearing away at my insides. I groaned and moaned a bit which seemed to delight the Amazon.

"OK, let's see if we can get you up on your feet all by ourselves rather than using the hoist." She said as she started to lift and I then followed her lead by rearranging my knees and then standing up. Ignoring the pain both inside and upon me, I got up on my feet. There, who's the weakling now bitch?

Karen picked up the bottle of oil again and then pressed herself into me so that I could feel her enormous tits against my body and soon my cock was searching for any part of her. "Will you take me home after william? I need a ride and would make it worth your while."

Did she mean that or is she toying with me? It didn't matter because it had the desired effect of getting me hard and erect to the point that I knew it was the hardest erection that I've ever had. She then did a little touch up over all of my body to ensure everything was over. After finishing at my cock, Karen moaned at what she saw. Then she set the bottle down and went for the rope.

She had 2 lengths of coiled rope, which she set down on either side of me. It was not like the thick nylon rope that held my arms in place but smaller like a clothesline rope. Twice, with all her strength, she tied one end of each coiled rope to one of my thumbs tightening the knots until I moaned each time. She uncoiled each section of rope and held them out as if they were reins. "Now, when we are called to the Party, I will be pulling you with these and I want you to struggle for the Ladies but not so hard that you fall over. We want your struggling to get them all excited. Do you understand william? Oh, shit, I almost forgot."

"Yes Karen I understand. I'm the wild animal on the leash." I replied as I watched her run to a cabinet from which she pulled out a length of chain and, oh fuck no, steel cuffs. She pulled an elastic band that held the key to the cuff over her right wrist as she ran back to me.

"Quickly william, get your feet together!" she commanded and I knew that the show was about to begin. She bend down and attached the cuffs to each ankle snapping them in place. The click each lock made seemed as loud as a scream. As she knelt in front of me, she put my cock in her mouth and sucked hard for a few seconds and I wished that it would last forever. "That was for luck," she said retouching my body for the oil taken in her mouth.

Just as she stood up, the garage door opened and a blast of hot air came over our bodies. Karen adjusted the red piece of cloth that tried unsuccessfully to hide her cunt and ensured that her collar was aligned correctly.

"Ready william?"

"Let's do it you fucking bitch!" I replied.

She glared at me and then picked up the 2 lengths of rope attached to my thumbs, made them tight and led me out struggling into the hot afternoon sun.

Chapter 4

" God damn it...Stop pulling so fucking fast bitch," I hissed at Karen

Then the reins to my yoke went slack and I noticed Karen had stopped while turning left to the Party and was looking at 3 males that were approaching, each holding a coil of rope or leather strapping. They were nude except for an excuse for a loincloth of leather covering their privates. All 3 were about my size and age and each also wore a collar identical to the one I had on.

"We will take it from here slave Karen. You are to report to the Slave Pen at once," one of them said.

"No, he's not ready for this yet. William, I didn't know! Run! Get out of here! Now!" Karen pleaded at me.

I started to turn to go but 2 of the male slaves had already caught up with me and held on to the rope attached to my thumbs. With the chain hobbled on my feet, I wouldn't have gotten 5 feet anyway. In the distance I noticed the group of women watching intently the situation I was in and at the front of the group was Mistress Brianna. Then I noticed Karen walking, no running away with her head down and I think she was crying. What have I gotten myself into? What an ass I am. Then my predicament and those that had me brought me back to reality.

"Greetings slave william, I am slave richard and these 2 gentlemen are slaves robert and gordon. Please do not give us a problem william and then there will not be a problem for you."

"Why don't you ass-holes fuck-off. Leave me alone! Nothing like this was discussed with Mistress Brianna so get the hell out of here," I shouted at the one named Richard.

"Hold him tight guys," Richard said to the others without even looking at me. Then he grabbed the shaft of my penis that was anything but erect, pulled hard at it and slipped a knot of small rope over it that tightened just behind the head. He then pulled on the rope tightening it so much that I let out a loud and long scream.

"That hurts you bastard, take it off, take it off!" I yelled and struggled with all my might. As I did, I looked up across the lawn and noticed the ladies taking it all in as they sipped on glasses of wine. It appeared that other nude slaves were there, probably as servers, and they were taking it all in as well.

" For your information boy, it was Mistress Brianna who ordered this capture. You should feel proud as this has never happened on the first day and if you get through it, she will become a full Chapter Life member with all rights. Now, you will entertain and please them by struggling. Just consider us as your brother slaves who are here to merely help you tonight, ha, ha. And we truly are sorry for what is about to take place. Ok guys, take the rope off his thumbs and attach your collar leashes. I've got hold the rookie and unless he wants to lose the end of his cock, he will behave."

Oh God, what have I done? What will they do to me? I glared at each of my captors hoping it would make them feel like crap but all did was to get them upset and they jerked the leashes that each had on me. All 3 then looked at each other, nodded and turning to the Ladies, dropped to one knee, head down and each holding their leash high in the air with their right hand.

I looked at my 3 captors and wondered what the hell was going on. Richard was in front of me holding up the cock leash and Robert on my left with Gordon on my right each held up collar leashes. About 100 feet straight ahead, under a large awning to protect them from the burning sun, the Ladies had put out a row of chairs with 2 of them in front occupied by Mistress Brianna and another woman who was African-American. All of the ladies wore a similar small simple black dress with gold accessories and black boots. The woman beside Brianna stood up, turned and pointed to a kneeling slave beckoning her to come forward. A tall, well-tanned and oiled slave with long, straight black hair rose and stood with head bowed in front of Mistress Brianna and the black Lady. She was given an article by each of the 2 ladies, which she held in each hand and then turned and walked towards us. Oh God, she's beautiful as well, I thought and comparing her to Karen noticed that she was the same height but in much better shape all of which was accentuated by her tanned and oiled skin. Then I recognized her. She was the legal council for the local First Nation Indian tribe and was a North American Indian herself.

Looking around, I noticed that only this woman, a few kneeling slaves, and myself were oiled. None of my captors were.

"Oh fuck, your screwed buddy. It's Nita. She'll cut your balls off if you give her a hard time," uttered robert.

"Ya, sorry about this william but better it's you than us," piped in richard with gordon also agreeing.

I looked up at the woman approaching us with a confident air about her and a smile on her face. She also wore a piece of red cloth, which tried to hide her crotch but covered nothing, and was held up by a gold chain around her hips and nothing more not even shoes or earrings but she was wearing heavy make-up as did Karen. I noticed that in her right hand she held a brown flogger and in her left hand was something balled up that I couldn't see. As she neared, I started to back away and then started to struggle at the attached leashes, which caused my 3 captors to get on their feet and hold be in place by pulling back.

"Let go of the fucking ropes you bastards. Let me go! Let me out of here! For fuck sakes guys let me out now." I screamed this out as loud as I could and noticed that Nita was now running towards us, black hair streaming behind her and she was almost at her goal. The hot sun seemed to glare off her oiled skin, which was a dumb fucking thing to think about instead of trying to find some escape from my predicament.

"Shut your hole boy," she said in a deep forceful voice as she caught hold of my left arm, "We don't want the neighbours to hear now do we?"

"Fuck you squaw, I want outta here and now!" Very shortly I found out that I should not have said anything especially about here heritage as she just glared at my remarks.

"Keep that up and you're dead fucking meat," she whispered in my left ear. "Now open your fucking mouth boy," she yelled as she nodded to Richard. The pain from a hard tug on the cock leash as well as Nita pulling my head back by the hair so that my head hit the bolt on the wood caused me to yell out with open mouth. That was when she slapped in a large woven leather bit, which she immediately buckled behind my head in as rough a matter as possible.

"How's that slut?" she barked.

As best I could, I replied through the gag and said, " Fuck you, you filthy squaw bitch! Take that thing off me! I'm outta here," and even though my reply sounded like... Hmphhh...hmphhh...hmphhh, it was distinguishable to her and her open hand balled up in a fist as she tried to control the situation.

"Give me the cock-leash richard and then take your 2 queer friends and their leashes and get the fuck out of here, Mistress Brianna and Mistress Dianne have changed their minds about the entertainment in fairness to william, it was never discussed with him," Nita commanded.

"But I wa..." he stuttered and thought best of it. He nodded to his 2 helpers and they both started walking to the rest of the Group.

Nita turned back to the group of ladies and held up her left arm with an open hand to indicate 5 minutes. Then she turned to me and grabbed the D ring at the front of my collar which she pulled and dragged be back to the utility room that I had left a few minutes ago with Karen. She stood me back on the tarp and went to a cupboard for another bottle of body oil, which she brought back and stood in front of me.

"Now william we only have a few minutes left so let me bring you up to date. Your Mistress has upped the ante so to speak and has offered you up as her ticket to be fast-tracked to an elite status in the Gynarchy Dominion. Have you heard of it? Well who cares what you think anyway. Did you agree to be her slave william? Did you agree to attend the party as her slave? Indicate by nodding your head if that's true!"

I nodded yes.

"Well that settles it. I was concerned that your fear may have been real but you've entered into a contract with Brianna and as of this moment, I can do nothing about it. But you are going to pay for your outbursts and you are going to fulfill your contract to your Mistress. Do you know who I am?"

I nodded yes again as she untied the rope from the head of my penis.

"There, I won't be needing that leash. I guess those three wimps thought it would impress; must be a guy thing. Does that feel better william? Do you like carrying all that weight of the yoke on your shoulders? That was my idea once I was told of your physical attributes. I hope it fucking hurts like hell because the comments you made about me did hurt and will be repaid to you."

She seemed to ramble on asking me questions but never waiting for a gagged answer or head shake so I thought it best to just stand there and do nothing. As she was talking, she unbuckled the harness that I wore and slowly slid out the butt plug but showed no concern in pulling my balls and cock out of the ring which caused me to scream and bite down on the gag. Once off, she tossed all of it onto the tarp. Her soft hands ran over my ass, balls and softly over my cock, which was more than limp from the leash that had been attached to it.

"Does that feel better william?" she asked.

I nodded to the affirmative feeling my muscles relax once the plug was removed.

She quietly chuckled and said, "Well that's good so you had better enjoy it while you can because I have something a little more sinister planned for the show. And speaking of that, we had better get our asses going or we both will be in trouble. Now william, just so you know, the flogger I have is made of elkhide, which provides a lot of bark and little bite, but the floggers that the others will use on you are mainly of oiled calfskin and cause considerable pain so be forewarned. Both types will not leave any permanent marks on your body. You will obey me for the rest of the evening as it will go easier on you and don't forget about the contract you made with your Mistress. The first thing that I will do is present you to the Ladies, most of whom hold high public or professional offices and for the moment wish their identities and involvement kept secret. At the head of this Chapter is Mistress Dianne who is seated beside Mistress Brianna and she must be obeyed 100%. There is no room for error with her, just do what she says william. Do you understand william?"

I nodded yes again and as I did so, I watched as Nita touched up her body with oil and once it was on her tanned skin it seemed to light up the room. My limp dick began to come back to life as it reflected the pleasure I saw in my eyes from the beautiful woman in front of me. Then she came to me and started to rub oil light over my chest, over my nipples and onto my abs. Then she grabbed my shaft and started to stroke it erect until she felt it would last for some time.

"It's too bad that I didn't find you before Brianna or I would be the one seeking membership today as all females entering the Gynarchy Dominion must first enter as a slave to a Mistress until they find a male and female slave to serve them. Would you have liked to have been my slave william?"

Unsure as to the answer she sought, I nodded yes and then her right hand hit my left cheek 3 times hard. Then she quickly stood behind me and forced me to face the open door.

"You fucking pig! You show no loyalty to your Mistress or are you simply trying to appease me? What an ass you are william! Now we are ready to go and you will follow my verbal commands without use of a leash and do not try to anticipate what is to happen or in which direction to go. If you disobey or if you do not put on a good show, I will use the handle of my flogger on you and you really do not want to do that, as it will leave a permanent mark. Ready boy! Forward!"

Just as she asked if I was ready, the flogger slapped my ass and made the promised loud noise and a surprisingly enjoyable sting that must have pleased my cock as it stood back up even harder than before. Then as we were out of the building, 3 lashes landed heavily on my back that were painful, causing me to scream into my gag and made me rear back but not turn. This action only brought another blow to my ass cheeks and then I was ordered to turn left. Once I had done so, I was told to run, which was impossible as I was hobbled in chains but Nita seemed not to pay attention to that and continued to whip my back, ass and lower thighs as I continued to struggle, and scream into my gag.