The Deep Throat Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki could now focus her full attention on Horse, and she wasted no time at all, climbing down off the coffee table and settling on her knees on the soft pad Sharon had placed on the floor. Horse stood directly in front of her and as she settled in, he slowly stroked that cock to even greater dimensions. Nikki couldn't take her eyes off it and was practically salivating like one of Pavlov's dogs. She knew just how good Horse's fist was making his body feel, and she knew she was being watched. Slowly and determinedly, Nikki reached up to steady herself by holding Horse's hips as she licked and kissed his warm fist in silent worship as it pleasured the massive flesh before her.

Her tummy was melting with desire and she felt almost hypnotized by the sight before her and Horse's low, masculine groans. At that point, Sharon stepped in and unraveled a cloth tape measure. Sharon held it against the length of Horse's cock and announced her findings: thirteen and one quarter inches long. She then measured the girth at the very base of that incredible flesh and announced it to be seven inches around. Nikki heard these words and it made her pussy tighten and release. She was determined to make Sharon proud for having recommended her to the Club. Her sole purpose at that very moment was to prove she could handle the challenge and, most of all, to bring pleasure to these men that they'd remember for a long, long time.

There she kneeled, her hair so sensuously pinned up, her large, firm breasts thrust forward in erotic pride, as her tongue extended like a moist, pink shelf for the head of Horse's cock. He laid it right on her tongue and Nikki moved slowly back and forth, lathering the underside of Horse's beautiful flesh. Her tiny fist replaced his and began to stroke the massive shaft while her tongue continued bestowing the appropriate worship to the head. Nikki knew the intensity of the pleasure of her attentions was getting to Horse, as he moaned deeply, and she could see his tight abdominal muscles starting to tighten and contract.

With that, Nikki released her hand from the shaft and adjusted her knees slightly on the pad, to better balance herself. Her hands went behind her back and clasped behind her ass and Nikki went to work.

With a gaze of deep respect and utter admiration, Nikki's eyes gazed upwards into Horse's deep brown stare as he peered down at her. Nikki steadied herself and held Horse completely still as she moved forward, burying his huge cock into her throat. Slowly, Nikki then backed off, until her lips held just the tip. Again, Nikki drilled forward, steady and smooth, sinking Horse deep into her throat….and then back again. Horse could feel his body tightening to the next level. Again and again, Nikki's stretched lips squeezed tight around that massive cock, devouring it for all to see. Rick and Peter sat on the couch in utter amazement as this relatively petite girl devoured the largest among them, using her mouth and throat like a tight, hungry pussy.

Nikki knew from experience that most men, especially those of "size" needed more stimulation than just soft lips caressing and kissing their cocks. She knew that only the steady pumping of a tightly wrapped fist or a tight, clenching pussy (or ass) that would make a cock like this explode with the heavy volume of cum to which Nikki had, in her adult life, become so enamored. So, Nikki devoured that cock using her mouth and throat like a tight, well-trained pussy. And back and forth she moved, her hands clasped behind her, absolutely devouring Horse all the way to his balls. Once Nikki gained control over her gag reflex, by way of lots of practice and a deep-seated desire to service that came straight from her heart, she was able to bring these men the pleasure that she'd been dreaming of since she first tasted big cock.

Once Horse's pre-cum started leaking (Nikki could taste it mingling with her own saliva), his cock burrowed down her throat a bit easier, and Nikki hesitated as her pert, little nose sensuously banged against Horse's formidable bush. Soon, her little pink tongue, glistening from all the moistness in her warm mouth, would slide out over her lower lip and lather that taut cum tube on the underside of Horse's cock. This made his legs almost wobble, and his groans, now accompanied by a seemingly constant tremble coaxed her on. Horse's masculine groans sounded like heaven to Nikki and her work became all the more determined.

There she was, her back straight, her eyes moving from the length of Horse's cock up to his smoky eyes, her lips stretched wide, as she lapped his cum tube, occasionally stretching her tongue even further out to tease his huge balls. Nikki loved the way a man's balls firmed up and tightened when he was feeling pleasure, and Horse was no exception. While she would have loved to use her hands on Horse's egg-sized balls, she was determined to keep them clasped behind her back. Just a bit of erotic bragging, perhaps, Nikki thought to herself.

In any event, Nikki kept up this erotic assault for what seemed like hours, but was probably only about 10 minutes when she noticed Horse's eyes rolling up into his head and her throat could feel that beautiful specimen which was buried so deep stiffen to an ever harder state. His muscular body tightened and Horse groaned, "Oh, fuckkkk, I'm gonna cummm." Nikki worked at keeping the pace steady as she felt a huge spurt of Horse's quality jism squirt down her throat.

Quickly drawing off his cock, Nikki reached for that massive shaft and stroked it with a deep, sensual intensity. Horse seemed to lean back a bit on his haunches, groaning from deep within his throat, and as the swollen head pointed at Nikki's almost swollen lips, another gushing ribbon of cum squirted, soaking her silken skin with his incredible liquid appreciation. Horse's cock was at maximum stiffness and the head was a beautiful and a erotic blend of purple and red as it released more and more cum from deep within his formidable balls.

Nikki moaned a bit, savoring the moment as Horse all but drowned her with what seemed to be buckets of cum. His cock just kept squirting massive amounts and Nikki's hand never stopped stroking until Horse's magnificent body began squirming and his own hand enveloped hers, working out the last of his pleasure. His groaning continued and Nikki thought she could almost hear his heart pounding as her lips and tongue tasted and licked all the cum she could get at. Nikki could feel the cum dripping down her pretty face, onto her large breasts and felt a sensual glory in having brought Horse the pleasure her heart knew he deserved. Nikki's tongue lapped the remainder of the glistening reward off Horse's huge cock, making sure her eyes were locked on his, bestowing a silent, humble gratitude that only a true deep throat girl possesses.

Peter and Rick sat spellbound on the couch, their huge cocks obvious through their pants. They'd had their cocks sucked many times before, but not like what they'd just seen Nikki demonstrate. Sharon sat between them, her hands rubbing their crotches slowly and sensuously as she spoke.

"Well, what does everyone think about my friend Nikki?"

After a moment of heated silence, Rick responded. "Oh, my god…She's just incredible…What do you think, Horse?"

All eyes turned to Horse, who was still gasping. "Fuuuuckkk….Oh, Fuuuckkkk…" And that was all Horse could muster up. Finally, Horse reached down and lifted Nikki to her feet, his cum still soaked over her beautiful face and most of her body as he kissed her sensuously on that talented mouth.

"Sweetheart, you have my vote. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Deep Throat Club." Nikki smiled with a deep, genuine content. Approval from men like Horse was the very reason she existed and her body was tingling from head to toe. Nikki's voice was quiet and gentle as she spoke. "Why, thank you, Sir…Now, who's next?" Her soft eyes turned to the men on the couch.

Sharon gently wiped her friend's face and chest off, making sure Nikki was all cleaned up as the remaining two men on the couch squirmed a bit, glancing at each other, not quite wanting to appear too anxious in response to Nikki's question. Rick took advantage of the awkward pause and slowly stood, "C'mon, Nikki…After what I've just seen, I can barely keep it in my pants," he said, a broad, rugged smile upon his face.

Sharon smiled, too, and after having cleaned her sensuous friend from what seemed to be head to toe, she suggested they all move to the bedroom. Sharon's bedroom was furnished with a big, comfortable couch and a pair of matching chairs, so there was plenty of room for everyone. Before Round Two got started, Sharon freshened everyone's drink. Horse was still a bit discombobulated and had a faraway look in his dark brown eyes.

Sharon winked at him as she handed out drink refills and everyone got comfortable. Nikki took Rick by the hand and the two of them stood beside the bed facing each other. With her head tilted up, and slightly sideways, she drank in Rick's good looks. His 6 foot six inch frame aroused her as she felt so small and delicate in contrast to his height and overall presence.

Gazing up at him, with that head cocked, and a smile upon her lips, Nikki deftly undid the small button holding her tiny miniskirt up, and easily stepped out of it. There she stood, adorned only in those incredible heels, soft, white thigh highs and her crotchless panties. Her body, with its all over tan, looked silken and so beautifully curved. Her makeup, which she'd touched up in Sharon's bathroom on the way to the bedroom, looked moist and made her erotic beauty all the more appealing.

Her small, soft hands helped Rick pull his shirt off over his head, and her warm palms reached up, rubbing his chiseled, smooth chest. His body was taut and warm, and her hands were enjoying every inch of his form. His large, strong hands rubbed up and down her slender arms and she could feel her little pussy melting under his touch. Slowly and determinedly, her hands undid his belt and undid the button holding his pants up.

Rick's hands dropped to his sides, as he peered down to watch Nikki ever-so-slowly pull his zipper down, her hands wriggling his pants down his legs before discarding them off to the side. Nikki found herself staring at Rick's beautiful cock, which must have measured about ten and a half very, very thick inches. She leaned down, and planted a soft, delicate kiss on the very tip, causing Rick's flesh to arc a bit higher as it extended between them. Nikki gently eased him down onto the bed, flat on his back. Nikki reached out and began to stroke Rick's cock as he settled in and got comfortable.

"Rick, may I suck your cock now?" Nikki spoke, almost in a whisper, "It's all I can think about and I can just tell how much attention it needs."

Rick groaned as her tiny fist stroked at his huge cock, and responded, "Oh, baby…C'mon up here and suck this cock," he said, now craving Nikki's service and worship. Nikki climbed up on the bed and kneeled over Rick's hungry mouth, which immediately went to work licking and sucking at Nikki's tiny, moist core. He loved the way she tasted and his full, warm mouth working at her little pussy immediately coaxed little cries and moans from Nikki as she undulated against his warm mouth.

Slowly, Nikki leaned forward, so that while Rick could continue eating her moist pussy, her mouth could pleasure his huge, twitching cock, which in this erotic sixty-nine position, aimed right toward her needy throat. Nikki didn't need anyone to tell her what to do next, and her mouth opened and devoured his beautiful, extra-thick cock. Nikki was on fire from the pussy eating being administered by Rick, but she was so excited at the prospect of servicing the massive cock before her, that nothing would have stopped her. Sharon, Peter and Horse could sit by, their mouths open wide in amazement as Nikki swallowed Rick's impossibly huge cock right to his big balls, her hands resting erotically on his sculpted thighs, her back arched.

Nikki went back and forth like this on Rick's huge cock, sinking it again and again into her tight, warm throat. The pleasure Rick was feeling was like nothing he could have imagined. It was as if a pussy was riding up and down on his cock, but with a built-in tongue, which licked and worshipped on each erotic plunge. Rick could barely keep his mouth on Nikki's pussy, as his head moved side-to-side from the exquisite sexual pleasure Nikki was administering.

Horse, who'd been unusually quiet since draining his heavy balls all over Nikki's beautiful face, ached for even more pleasure and climbed up on the bed, right behind Nikki's suddenly unattended pussy and ass. He was actually kneeling on either side of Rick's head, but this went unnoticed as Rick's eyes were shut tight, his lips pursed as Nikki deep throated his massive flesh with a steady rhythm that was nearly overwhelming to his erotic senses.

Horse's strong hands gripped Nikki's hips, steadying her, as his own huge cock rubbed against her tight, swollen pussy lips. With a deep, masculine grunt, Horse's cock buried into Nikki's tight, little body, which distracted her momentarily by sending a huge wave of heated pleasure coursing through her silken flesh. She paused for a moment, just as her lips were pressing into Rick's neatly trimmed bush, to focus on Horse's cock, which felt so incredibly snug and tight deep inside her pussy.

Horse's cock grew even bigger as Nikki flooded his huge cock with her heated honey, encasing and worshipping him with all that sensual moistness. Horse began to sink his cock into Nikki's body in a steady rhythm that seemed to perfectly match her very own heartbeat. She couldn't have stopped the pleasure if she'd tried, and the friction from Horse's huge cock triggered a deep, soaking orgasm that melted her very essence, as it gripped and swathed his cock in a flood of boiling, moist heat which was almost too much for Horse to resist. His relentless fucking was exactly the kind of pleasure he craved and his rhythmic, steady fucking intensified.

Nikki held Rick's cock deep in her throat, moving just enough over the bottom two or three inches to coax audible groan's from Rick's throat. Nikki slid one of her hands under Rick's legs so that she could hold those massive balls, which she immediately began to tease and tug. Nikki caressed and squeezed at Rick's sizable tanks, her fingers slowly sliding down to massage that small, firm lump of flesh between Rick's balls and his ass. Nikki knew just how pleasurable this was for a man, and her fingers brushed over that tightening lump, creating a ferocious, deep friction in Rick's body that he could not resist.

The masculine grunts and groans told Nikki that Rick was about to cum, and Nikki focused all her concentration on tightening her throat around his huge cock. Rick's legs seemed to buck and quiver and Nikki could feel the sensation of his ribbon-like cum squirting deep down her throat. Nikki didn't miss a beat, her lips wrapped tight around the very base of his prized possession, her fingers teasing that special spot as his massive flesh emptied what Nikki could only guess was a gallon of cum deep inside her tight, warm belly.

As Rick's balls began to slacken a bit, and his cock's rock-hard stiffness seemed to slacken, Nikki released that beautiful pressure her lips had been administering and slowly she lifted off his huge cock. It was glistening with his cum and her warm saliva and Rick's body was panting hard, up and down under Nikki. Nikki's pussy was melting over and over, both from the ferocious fucking being administered from Horse and the deep gratification she felt with Rick's cock buried in her throat.

Horse's grip upon her hips tightened and his strokes became urgent. Nikki's tiny core worshipped his massive cock and Nikki felt it tighten deep within her body, as she soaked it over and over in her own boiling moistness. This sent Horse over the top, and Nikki could feel his cum squirting and spilling deep within her tiny vessel. Horse just kept cumming deep within that tiny pussy, which hugged and gripped at him until every last drop had emptied into her sensual body. Nikki smiled, as she continued to lie atop Rick, licking and cleaning his beautiful cock. Both he and Horse could only muster up groans and whimpers in response to the incredible service Nikki had bestowed with the utmost desire and genuine need. Rick barely managed the words, "She's definitely in…She's definitely in the Club."

Nikki looked up and Peter, who was in one of the chairs, his legs spread wide, his eyes transfixed on what he'd just seen. "I think you're next, Sir," Nikki whispered, a soft, respectful smile deep within her soft eyes, "And I've been dreaming about sucking your huge cock for so long."

Peter's eyes were transfixed on this beautiful vision, so erotic and capable in her sensuality. He had already seen Nikki absolutely devour Horse, which he knew was no small feat, and the way she had enveloped Rick's huge cock deep in her throat was beyond exciting. His cock had been leaking pre-cum for about an hour now, and he could not wait another second. His body was humming with desire and that craving for release as he stood and approached Nikki on the bed.

Horse staggered off from behind Nikki and Rick, who was at the edge of sex-induced exhaustion, climbed out from under her, pausing to hold her head in his large, strong hands and kiss her over and over on the mouth. Nikki loved all the sensual appreciation from these men; in fact, it was almost as exciting to her as actually servicing their massive cocks. Nikki had learned many things on her long journey that had brought her to encounters such as this; the most exciting being the gratification that she received from actually being the instrument of pleasure.

As Rick exited to the bathroom, Peter stood over Nikki and just gazed down at her, so appealing as she lay on the bed. But it was Peter who had been the object of so many of her daydreams and self-pleasure sessions, and Nikki wanted this to be very, very special. Nikki climbed up to her knees on the bed, her hands slowly unbuttoning Peter's shirt and once removed, her breath began to quicken once more. His upper body was just as Sharon had described, what with those incredibly broad, muscular shoulders, his absolutely smooth, tight flesh and those sculpted arms.

Nikki's tiny core began to heat and moisten as her hands flattened over Peter's developed, rock hard chest and she lingered there for a few erotic seconds, drinking in all the sensuality of Peter standing before her. She reached out and helped him with his pants, noticing the strain of his huge cock, which once freed from those inhibiting blue jeans, sprang forth exactly as Sharon had described. It looked to Nikki like a late summer, very, very ripe cucumber. Nikki instinctually moaned and reached out to hold his huge flesh, which swayed sensuously in her grasp.

God, she thought, it's so big and heavy…Her mouth began to salivate and she could only think about taking it into her throat and servicing this beautiful gift that was extending from Peter's body. One small hand slid underneath Peter's thick, heavy balls, her palm feeling their sensual weight as her mouth moved down over the head. She suckled, her contentment obvious in the way her mouth would come off it, to lick and kiss that magnificent head, her fist stroking the incredibly long, thick shaft. Nikki could have kept this up for hours, but she wanted something different and very special for Peter, who remained standing next to the bed.

Nikki lay back down, rolling over on her back, and positioned herself so that her head hung over the edge of the mattress. From that position, her neck looked swan-like, so slender and soft. Her arms extended and she reached around Peter's legs, drawing him closer. Her mouth formed an "O" and Peter understood what it was she wanted. Simply put, Nikki wanted Peter to fuck her in her throat. Sharon, who had been watching the proceedings from the couch, got up and took moved right in between Nikki's legs, which were drawn up, exposing her beautiful, soft core.