The Deeper The Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeffery looked at me and liked what he saw. "You're beautiful, Mom!"

He came over and gave me a long, deep lover's kiss. After we broke, I said, "Tonight is going to be a special night."

The restaurant was a couple blocks away. It was such a beautiful night we decided to walk. It looked so romantic! We had a wonderful dinner! The atmosphere, the food, and the conversation was great. We laughed and talked like a couple on their first date. We were falling in love with each other by the moment!

On the way home, we came across a cute bench under a lamppost. The night was so lovely we decided to stop and enjoy the romantic atmosphere. Jeffery immediately got into the mood. He reached over and pulled me to him. What followed was a hot and heavy make-out session. I hoped no one saw us!

After awhile, I felt my pussy tingle and become wet. I told Jeffery, "let's go where we could really get down to business!"

I heard no complaints from Jeffery.

Back at the apartment Jeffery wasted no time at getting to his favorite part of me; my tits.

I quickly got into the outfit I had so carefully chosen. I looked pretty good for a mother of a lovely son, if I do say so myself! However, before I went out to Jeffery, I once again, got one of my feeling of doubt. Was I doing the right thing? Was I hurting Jeffery? I often had these thoughts even though I was really enjoying my relationship with Jeffery. Society considered incest the ultimate taboo! Fuck society! This was about Jeffery and I and what was best for us! With new resolve. I went to my beautiful boy.

I stepped into the room and Jeffery's eyes popped out of his head. I then sauntered over to the CD player and pushed play. Earlier I had put in a CD of Al Green's "Let's Stay Together." I danced for Jeffery in a way that I had not done at the mother son dance at his school. From the look of his cock, he was enjoying it! I danced around showing off the body I worked so hard, at the gym, to maintain. Soon, Jeffery joined me and I knew he was ready for a different physical activity!

I kissed him from the top of his head to his cock, worshipping his beautiful body. I gave him the best blow job of his life. It wasn't long before he rewarded me for my efforts! Jeffery had a lot of saved up cum because his load filled my mouth. I showed him his handiwork. I closed my mouth, and looked him straight in the eye, and swallowed! "All gone!" I said proudly. "Now, it's my turn, baby." I said as I spread my legs. Jeffery had gotten good at eating my pussy. I was in seventh heaven! Before long, I was spraying into his mouth! He soon was doing with my cum what I had done with his cum. I saw that he was hard again. This was the moment! I rubbed his cock with my foot and I said, "Baby, you've waited long enough! I want you to fuck me now!"

Jeffery exclaimed, "Thank you, Mom. I love you! I love you!" He peppered me with kisses to show his joy!

I positioned myself on the chair as he applied some lub. :Come on, baby, give it to me!" Jeffery was not gentle. He shoved it in deep, balls deep, with the very first thrust! It was heaven having my son inside me, We kissed passionately, all the while, he never stopped pounding me! With a final thrust, Jeffery came deep inside my pussy! I could feel it dripping out of me. I told Jeffery to catch it so it wouldn't stain the rug. I couldn't let that sweet cum go to waste so I ate it out of my son's hand. We took a break and watched a little TV, never thinking of putting on some clothes. We wanted to be ready when desire struck.

Desire struck soon enough! We tried as many positions as our strength allowed! Late into the night, we fucked in every imaginable position! Just before dawn, I awoke and looked at my beautiful boy sleeping. After what we did that night there was no going back! I was happy!

And as they say, "The rest is history."

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story but needs a sequel, u never said what going to happen to the boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It was pretty good, needs a sequel. What about the boyfriend is she going to dump him, if her and her son really are in love then it's not very fair to her son for her to keep her boyfriend too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My Penis into My Mother-in-law’a Vagina

My Penis into My Mother-in-law’a Vagina

We knew that we are weak to each other. This relationship grew between us after one or two years of my marriage with her daughter. Now I am father of 2 children. Still I am weak to her. True to say, every time when I fucked my wife to impregnant her, I imagined my mother-in-law and fucked wildly. She knew that I have weakness to her several organs, specially her huge breasts and big body. Wehen we got chance, we talked hours after hours on various topics. Every body know that we are two good friends, nothing else because she is very old, 62 years and I am 39. Nothing happened serious between us for 10 years.

At last it happens one morning two years ago. I will tell you the story. That day we two were left alone in the house. My FIL, my wife and chilfren went on a long tour to see the bride of my brother in law. My mother in law can’t tolerate long journey. So she does not go. I pretends that I have severe headache. So I did not go.

Mother went to see off them and close the outdoor. She came in my room carrying two boiled eggs and a glass of milk. I was pretending that I was sleeping. She called my name. I said, “yes, amma.”

“Get up. Eat this egg and drink this milk”.

“No, mother, please.”

“Don’t say no; you have to eat. Then u will be ok.. Get up.”

She pulled my hand and supporting her hand, I got up on the bed.

She made me eat two eggs by her hand. Then by her hand I drank the milk. Shen then told me to sleep on the bed. She then started caressing my forehead by her right hand. I caught her left hand by my two hands. She said nothing. We were staring at each other’s face. We two were excited, we understood it. Then she said, “How do u feel now?”

“Very good, amma.”

I pulled her hand to my mouth and kept my teeth on her one finger and softly bit it.

She was trembling in excitement. We lost our speech.

Suddenly I pulled her on my chest catching her two hands. She fell on my chest. I hugged her tightly. She hugged me too. It was a heavenly moment. She said, “Amma, i love u.”

She said, “If they hear it, they will kill us.”

I took her face into my armpits and looked at her saying, “None will know it. It is only between you and me.”

She smiles but her lips were trembling in shyness. We became more close. Our lips touched each other. We started kissing madly embracing tightly. We started tasting our tongues too. It was a heavenly moment. Then she completely surrenderd to me. We slept on bed together and started embracing heart with heart. She was moaning with pleasure and saying, “sidik! sidik!”. I was saying, “amma! amma!”

I sent my one hand into her blouse. She said, “O sidik, what are u seeking there? What do u want?”

“Amma, I want to drink your milk. Won’t u give me?”

She smiled and kissed my forehead and said,”Do u want to drink your old mother’s milk?”

“yes, amma.”

So she opened her blouse and offered me her two huge breasts. I started sucking her one breast and caressing her other breasts. She was seeing it and kissing me very often. I became very hot. My penis became hot iron rod into my lungi. It touched her one thigh. I was unconcously pumping her thigh with my hard penis. she noticed it. She sent her one hand into my lungi and caught my hot penis. Catching it she said, “O sidik! what will do with it?

I said,”by it I will enter my wife’s birthplace, amma. O amma! amma?”

She said, ok, saying it she stood up and started getting nude. I stood too. We helped each other to get nude. I was seeing her huge naked body; she was seeing my leaping penis. Then like animals we jumped over each other. We were kissing, biting each other. She was breathing heavily. I gave hand on her vagina. It was extremely wet. When I entered one finger into her vagina, she was moaining saying, “sidik! my sidik! I am going mad” Saying it she spread her two legs two sides.

I sat between her two legs, kissed her wet black pussy then I set my penis ito its mouth and pushed slowly. My penis pentrated her deep womb. She moaned with pleasure and said, sidik, u r so big!

I lay on her body and we started fucking each other. But I did not last long. Becoming excited, I fucked here very fast and cummed into her vagina saying, “amma, take my sperm into your womb”.

“Oh so early! ok, no problem. Fill me with your cum.”

A galon of my cum filled her vagina. I remained on her body silenly. She was caressing my back. My penis became soft and came out of her vagina.I came down from her body, looked at her vagina and saw her vagina has been a canal of sperm.

I lay beside her. She washed her vagina with my lungi and then washed my penis too. We then hugged each other and kissed. She was caressing my soft penis with one hand and talking with me<”sidik, have you enjoyed love-game with your old mother.?

“yes, amma. u r so nice. I love u.”

She said, “ you have come to me when my days are gone. I was hungry for how many days!”

“amma, can’t my father satisfy u?”

“No, he can’t do it. It’s nearly 8 years I am not touched>”

“Why don’t u tell me then?”

“Why should I have said it? u should understand it. “ she was pumping me penis slowly. Hearing her words my penis started stirring into her hand. She said, your penis is again getting big. Do u want my vagina more?

“yes, amma.”

Then go to bathroom , pass your urine and come to me.

She looked very sexy in naked condition.

I entered the bathroom naked and passed my urine. My penis was hard then. When I enterd the room, I found she was standing naked. We hugged this way for several minutes. My penis was touching her vagina lips. I became very hard again. She said, now you lie on bed, i will fuck you, ok?

yes, amma.

I lay on bed. My penis was leaping toward sky. She sat on my penis and it penetrated her vagina. Then she was pumping me. 10 minutes she do it and cummed two times. Then she lay down and told me to fuck her.

I climbed her body and started fucking her. I was fucking and fucking

She was saying, u r a great fucker, sidik. fuck me when you like until my death. Do u really like this old body?

I said, yes amma, u r the best lady in my life.

Then fuck me as long as u can.

I fucked her 15minutes more. Then I cummed into her love-hole again. Now we are two secret lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a good story

It's so nice when a boy gets to stick his young prick up the same cunt he came out of. Up his mother's cunt is where a boy's creamy semen belongs.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
The Deeper The Love

If mother is sincerely, deeply in love with her son, her new LOVER, why the fuck does she still have her boyfriend, the wham-bam, thank you ma'am less-than-a pleasant fuck than her son?? LOSE THE BOYFRIEND, or lose the son!!! Simple!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
"Mom-Son": A Love Story A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Fulfills Son's Desires Son pesters mom until she gives in.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories