The Deepest Friend-Zone Ch. 01

Story Info
Connor's first night out with the girls.
1.5k words
3.5
28.7k
23

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vanttont
Vanttont
55 Followers

This is planned to be a multi-chapter story about Connor and his 7 female roommates at Ballywood University. The story will explain their interesting beginning as friends and how he becomes a male amongst all females.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Connor knew sophomore year would be interesting living with 7 girls as the only man in the house. All of his male friends had already made housing arrangements going into the year and his two best friends transferred to state schools for lower tuition. Luckily, he was king of the friend zone and his closest female friends needed a roommate.

He originally became friends with the group of girls during his freshman year when he tried to become closer with Sarah, but was quickly designated as a nice guy to pal around with and not dating material like he would have liked to be. This particular group of girls had a number of guys hanging around in the friend zone due to them all being so sociable and nice, but having a rather promiscuous streak on the low. They always had guys around to fulfill the friendly duties so they didn't have to rely on good sexual partners for emotional comfort.

Connor learned in the first month of meeting Sarah what her m.o. was after the first time he invited her to go out to a party one Friday. He showed up to her dorm room planning to leave only with her, but when it was time to leave, her two best friends who lived in her suite came along too. He was a little confused but figured she was still there with him but just brought friends too. All three girls were dressed for show and would attract the attention of every man in a room, and probably piss off the other girls. Sarah was a cute 5'2" auburn haired runner with pale skin, a B cup chest that fit her cute demeanor perfectly, wide hips with a thick perky ass, and thick legs. It was probably better described as a lack of clothing, especially for the 35 degree November weather... but Sarah wore a black lace bralette, low rise blue jeans showing of a flat belly with a diamond bar piercing, brown riding boots, and her hair in a fishtail braid. It was an amazing combo of sexual and girl next door cuteness. Her friend Nina was the same height and build, but had a lot more curviness to her as well as a dark Italian complexion with black hair. She displayed her large C chest, perky enough to be braless in a tight long sleeved black dress showing the tops of each breast, and nipples poking through only to be seen from face to face distance. Her waist so small and ass so round it made the front of her dress wrinkle up. She wore tall black suede heeled boots that left just a few inches of thigh exposed, but made the outfit so much sexier. Her tall friend, Jackie, contrasted the two of them with brown curly hair, a very skinny build with six pack abs, and an unexplainable half basketball sized behind that filled any pair of jeans. She wore an oversized army green cropped sweater that showed off her toned belly and revealed a belly ring that had 5 dangling diamonds that swayed with her hips as she walked. Her black leggings and army boots worked for her as she had the most casual appearance of the three but needed no help from clothing to look stunning.

They got to the party and downed a few beers from the keg quickly which loosened the girls up a bit for some dancing. They went to the dingy basement dance floor where Connor danced with them for a few songs. Well more like beside them. All three girls had an incredible way of moving their hips and gyrating perfectly to the rhythm like girls from those Latino rap videos. Connor couldn't stop watching Sarah in particular but it was easy to stare at anyone of them. Sarah just had this cute smile that never faded while she twerked her hips in such a sexual manner. None of them seemed to pay attention to his stare.

He looked around after getting out of his momentary hypnosis and noticed muscular guys with crew cuts in tight tee shirts standing a few feet behind Sarah and Nina. The were both easily 6'2", the one a few inches taller than the other, towering over Connors 5'8" nerdy frame. They were talking to each other and looking at the girls between sips of beer from their red cups. He could tell Sarah was being sized up.

Of course, they swooped in smoothly within another minute or two and began to talk with Sarah and Nina. Sarah's green eyes sparkled at the taller of the two while they talked and Nina started to make a lot of hand contact with the other between her giggles. Jackie quickly talked Connor into getting another beer from the keg. Connor reluctantly left with her. It was like a train wreck he couldn't look away from but he had to leave Sarah alone. He knew it looked much worse to hang around.

He and Jackie enjoyed a few more cheap beers and bonded over talking about video games. It turns out Jackie was kind of a tomboy/ bro who loved sports and video games despite her sexual appearance. She definitely wasn't flirting with him, so he didn't try and push his luck with her, she didn't seem too interested in talking to guys that night. Jackie expertly diverted a few of Connor's attempts to get back to the dance floor, clearly trying to keep him away, but eventually she just went with him knowing he would not be too happy.

They worked their way through the crowded basement to the back wall where they were all previously dancing. As they got to the back, there was a small pocket of space in the sea of sweaty co-eds. They made it through the swarm to the semi open space, and there Connor saw Nina. Now only arms reach away. Pinned against the wall by her arms. Fiercely making out with the shorter of the two studs. He was biting her neck as she made almost orgasmic faces. Clearly lost in the moment, her dress had ridden up to reveal a perfectly shaved pussy with a diamond stud at the top of her slit sparkling as her hips writhed under his kiss. The insides of her thighs glistened, possibly from sweat... possibly from excitement.

Though hard to take his eyes off Nina's exhibition, he looked to the right to see the auburn braid of his crush pulled taught like a leash as she was bent over with an arched back, grinding on the crotch of a tall, dark, linebacker shaped man. The veins in his forearm were bursting has he held her braid tightly while she performed virtual sex on his clothed body.

Connor starred. For too long... from too close, but couldn't stop.

Sarah never looked around, just dazed in no particular direction. The linebacker eventually looked over at Connor and matched is stare, initially in a questioning manner, then he began to grin. He strengthened his stare at Connor and yanked Sarah up hard by her hair from her bent over position, causing her to give a cute yelp, and turned her around. He winked at Connor then looked down at Sarah, beginning to whisper in her ear. After a few seconds Sarah's hands started to wander all over his jeans, eventually grabbing at something that looked to be in his pocket. The linebacker looked at Connor then leaned down to whisper again. Sarah began to rub up and down from his mid thigh to his crotch. A thick, tubular shape began to push into his pants. Sarah looked up at him as if she melted and began to kiss his chest. He stopped her by grabbing her throat and reached to tap on his friends shoulder, who had never released suction from Nina's neck. All four of them gathered themselves, even Nina, who pulled her dress down as if she knew it was up the whole time.

Sarah finally looked over and said to Jackie, "where have you two been?"

"Well we had a few beers upstairs then came down so Connor could watch you two have sex for the last 5 minutes." Jackie snapped sarcastically

"Oooohhhhh sorrryyyy! We get a little carried away but it's just too much fun dancing. Sorry we didn't dance more tonight Connor, we'll have to start earlier next time!" Sarah said this all so innocently, as if she wasn't just getting choked by some large man in a college basement.

"It's cool Jackie and I had a good time hanging out." Connor hesitated to say.

"Good! Then we should all go back to our suite with Joe and Paul! They're such nice guys! We can all hang out."

Jackie answered before Connor could even think about how much this was going to suck, "Yeah, I'll kick Connors ass at Call of Duty"

"Yay! That's fun! Let's go get a cab!" Sarah exclaimed in her typically cute tone and bounced over to who Connor presumed was Joe, to pull him outside by the hand. All 6 of them awkwardly waited for a cab, the 2 couples kind of isolated so they could be touchy while Jackie and Connor just shivered separately.

Vanttont
Vanttont
55 Followers