The Deepest of Intimacies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of Jill's cigarette began to push back the mustiness of the cabin. It became stronger as Jill moved about the room, taking her own sweet time with Skip's torture. Her pussy had already soaked the nylon panties she removed from under her leather pants. Sometimes, when she was in the right mood, she would orgasm at least once just strapping Skip to this bench. This was one of those times, and the perfect time to try something a little dangerous. Would he like it? I guess time would tell.

"Lift your chin Sugar".

Jill released the gag from Skip's mouth, then teased his lips with a plastic dildo. Slowly, Skip parted his lips, and Jill gently inserted the bulbous head into his mouth.

"Suck sugar, you know how. You know how you like it, well I want just the same"

Being strapped to the bench and blind folded, Skips motions were slow to start, but after getting used to the strange invader pushing against his tongue, his lips closed around it and started a natural sucking motion. Skip then found enough slack in his bounds to move his head up and down and side to side. Bobbing and weaving his head as Jill gently maneuvered the plastic phallus in and out. Once Skip began to make slurping sounds, Jill placed her right hand to the back of Skip's head, pressing him forward, and began a slow guttural moan. The double ended dong which she had mail ordered, fit snuggly into the leather strap on belt, which was off set enough, that Skip's end was elevated. As her second climax began to build, Jill's face relaxed into a sly smile, completely hidden by Skip's blind fold. Jill slowed her motions, and dangling her cigarette now, she placed her left hand to the back of Skips head. Skip now realized that the phallus had its own support. Beads of sweat began to dot his forehead. The plastic cock pulled back from his lips. As Skip reached forward to regain the feeling of the phallus, a new and colder phallus entered his mouth. He then felt the leather strap and buckle become tight around the back of his head. He KNEW. The beads of sweat on his forehead now began to run down his cheeks. He KNEW.

Jill maneuvered to Skip's backside and knelt between his legs. Still dangling her ever present cigarette, she took a tube of lube from the side table and placed a dollop on Skip's tight ass. She worked the lube around the exterior, then gently pushed a glob through his tight hole with her finger. Skip relaxed as much as he was able, but reflex kept him tight to her finger. Pausing slightly, Jill waited until he relaxed and her finger slid smoothly into his bum. He KNEW. After the first digit, Jill then inserted a second, followed by more lube. He KNEW. And so did his throbbing cock. Jill noticed the twitching, and Skip's scrotum beginning to tighten. She withdrew her fingers and placed another glob of lube on his anus, using a portion to spread thinly over the dildo.

Slowly Jill now moved closer behind Skip. Placing the dildo's head gently at the opening, she began to tease his ass with it. Skip strained against his bindings to move back towards his destiny. Jill placed her spent cigarette into the ashtray, and with a sly smile crossing her face, she eased forward. At first there was a resistance, then with a slight plop, the head of her strap on dildo slid into Skips arse.

Their thoughts became one. AT LAST. Skip's submission became complete. It was everything he'd wanted. Jill's vagina told her all she needed to know. Her delayed orgasm was now unleashed. It wouldn't take her long. Once Skip began a small rocking motion, Jill countered with her own. Gently at first but after adjusting her position between his legs to get closer to his butt cheeks, she placed her hands to either side of his rear and began a longer pistoning motion. Skip let out a moan behind his penis gag, and softly began what sounded like a crying sound.

"I've waited a long time Sugar, but now I have you right where you belong. Now you're really mine." Jill's voice was tinged with lust. Her motions became longer and smoother. Skips ass opened up to the new feelings that at first he'd longed for, but now seemed to crave. Skip began to tighten. Jill sensed that he was at the edge, but would this push him over?

"I think I'll have your ass again tomorrow, in fact Sugar, I think I'll just leave you like this all night."

Skip let a deep moan as he crossed the edge. White ropes of jisum began spurting from the end of his cock. The first rope hit the vinyl padding below his knees, followed by several more splashing against the backboard which held his legs firm to the bench.

Jill's orgasm began with a shutter. She paused, then fully inserted the plastic phallus into Skip's ass until the metal ring holding the invader pressed tightly to it's target. Waves of pleasure began to emanate from her core. She held her breath as the electricity shot though her body. Feeling wave after wave of pleasure, until she could no longer remain kneeling, but had to fall forward to rest on Skip's lower back.

Several minutes went by, as the two long time lovers came down from their peaks. Jill slowly removed her dildo from his posterior. Skip stayed motionless, enjoying the sudden sensation of being emptied. Jill went to her elevated chair where her cigarettes were located. Passing Skip's head she removed his blindfold to allow him to see, but kept the gag in place so he couldn't speak. She knew how to play the game.

Chapter Five

With a big smile on his face, Skip sat waiting his turn and hopefully his final visit with Dr Waters. His thoughts drifted back over the last week. His son and daughter in law had come and helped him clean out Jill's things. Most was given to charity, and a few of her more prized positions his daughter in law had kept for their kids. It was remarkable how much progress Skip had made over the months of visits with Janet. He'd been sleeping back in the master bedroom for several weeks now, and the cloud of despair had lifted from his shoulder. The weather had even taken a turn towards spring with higher than normal temperatures in the Salt Lake City area.

The door to Dr Water's office presently opened with Lorraine Benjamin exiting first followed by Janet Waters. The two started a hand shake but abandoned that to give one another a hug. Lorraine stopped momentarily at Annie's desk to give her a brief handshake and a "Thank You."

Without need of an over coat Lorraine headed towards the outer door of the clinic, but then stopped and turned towards Skip who was just starting to get to his feet.

"And how are you today?" Lorraine queried Skip.

"Just great and how about you?" was Skip's answer.

"My last visit and I feel just great today." The two stared at each other in a silent moment of understanding. Skip's heart took a jump which was not all that unusual. During the last few visits, he'd pretty much anticipated seeing Lorraine as much as he did Janet Waters. Since the beginning of their brief half dozen or so exchanges of pleasantry, Skip had noticed that the lightness that he was now feeling seemed to be equaled in Lorraine's demeanor. Apparently this would be their last meeting, a thought which caused Skip a sudden feeling of regret.

With Lorraine's exit, Skip turned to enter Dr Waters's office as she greeted him with a smile.

"Seems like its graduation day around here." Janet beamed at Skip.

Skip took that to heart and smiled as he took his customary chair opposite Janet. Noticing her lack of her leather note pad Skip made a comment about her not taking notes today.

"Nah. I closed up your file this morning. I have a few things I wanted to review with you, but from your last visit I feel going on with more visits won't be necessary. Tell me did you get your son and his wife over to do a little house cleaning?"

"Yeah it took us two afternoons, but we got it done. I feel good about giving so much to charity, and I think Jill would be pleased with what the kids kept."

Janet's eyes narrowed a bit before continuing "And you felt comfortable with whole thing?"

"Yes, very. I remember from one of our sessions, where you remarked it was like suddenly there would be a door in my mind that would open, and a "clear day" would shine through. I thought about that when the kids showed up at my door. I knew then that it was time." Skip relaxed back into his seat.

Janet then began a summation of their sessions. "Grief and guilt seem to go hand in hand. The exercises that I gave you to do between visits were designed to place your memories into the perspective of the love and admiration that you and Jill had. Sure, it was rather unusual, but then most long term marriages have a strong foundation of one kind or another. It was your desire for bondage and her willingness to accommodate you that fueled the deep emotional connection. The deepest of intimacies."

"Janet I'm curious. I guess its part of letting go and a little bit of loneliness that has stayed with me, but I would like your opinion as to whether or not I should start a new relationship. Do you think I'm ready?" Skip leaned forward to catch any sign on Janet's face.

Without hesitation Janet said "I think so. You've gotten over the biggest of hurdles. Of course the decision is entirely up to you."

"Then I would like to inquire about your previous visitor Lorraine?" Skip was blushing now; he could feel his cheeks getting warmer.

Janet smiled. "Skip you know about the therapist client privilege. I can not say anything to you about her." Skip felt a sudden disappointment. Then with a slight smile "but I can tell you what I told her. You're a fine gentleman and you would have a lot in common."

Suddenly Skip had more questions, but knew better than to ask. "She.......asked about me?" Janet blinked her eyes slowly and gave an affirmative nod of her head.

"Times up Mr. Runyan" Janet smiled. The two rose to standing and gave one another a hug. As Skip made his way towards the office door "Oh and Skip, on my client's final visit I always like to recommend that they stop and get a cup of coffee at the bookstore across the street. The Latté's are just super. It sometimes takes awhile to get one, and of course about an hour or so to enjoy it."

Skip wrote a check out to Annie for his final visit, glancing at his watch. Janet smiled at him as he left the outer door on his way to the coffee shop.

The End