The Defiled Temple Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,083 Followers

They were both wearing large black fur coats they'd found in amongst the sister's former belongings. Malika also carried a pack of her own over her shoulders.

"Hey don't worry about it boss, I'm just setting her up for some transmogrifyin'." Pugward casually told her.

Eluria didn't know what 'transmogrifyin'' meant but she decided she didn't want any part in it. Her whole body tensed up and her eyes bulged as she began to squeal from between closed lips as best she could.

Pugward paid her no heed and quickly snapped his fingers. The change in Eluria was instantaneous as she fell down onto all fours. Thick white fur began to sprout up all over her smooth creamy skin until she was covered with the stuff. Her face too began to change, her pupils elongated and her eyes seemed to brighten. She felt her nose recede back against her face and her upper lip split into two before whiskers sprouted along it. The entire world suddenly became high definition and she could see a tiny spider crawling into a corner at the opposite side of the hallway and make out each of its eyes. As her eyes adjusted she found she could also hear things happening throughout the entire temple as well as smell what each apprentice had eaten for dinner last night and what's more who she'd lain with.

She felt another odd sensation as her spine elongated and a tail lifted up in the air just above her bottom as well as the painless but very disconcerting sensation of her arms and knees suddenly bending the wrong way. A glance down at her hands revealed them to now be large white paws with large black claws extended out to dig into the stone beneath her.

The apprentices all marvelled at the transformation as Eluria had turned from a rather beautiful woman into a snowy tigress that was just larger than a horse with a tuft of purple hair atop its white head. Once the transformation was complete the apprentices burst into applause at the demonstration of the imp's skills to which Pugward bowed until he saw the look Malika was giving him.

"Hey I toldya I'd need a ride an' dis way we can all get there quicker. 'Soon as we get back I'll make sure she's back ta normal. Promise!" He gave her a large grin filled with sharp yellow teeth and batted his eyelids at her in a way that suited him as much as a fine silk shirt suited a very small fish.

Upon hearing that the change wasn't permanent, Malika's shoulders relaxed somewhat. She'd grown to feel rather sorry for Eluria despite what the evil woman had tried to do to her. In the past weeks the former sorceress had been debased and humiliated in almost every way imaginable. Pugward often referred to her as his 'pet' and often walked her about on a leash and made her eat from a bowl on the floor at dinner time. Not to mention the fact that she was his go-to gal for doing anything the other apprentices didn't feel comfortable with sexually and the little demon was something of a pervert after all.

Right then however it was true that the transportation of the oversized tigress would be helpful on their journey and at least whilst she was an animal Eluria didn't have anything to fear from Pugward sticking his cock up her bum at random moments before playing what he liked to call 'ride the Bulluria.' At least she really hoped he wouldn't.

To apologise for scolding the imp Malika walked over and scooped him up into her arms. Curious to see what was beneath the fur cloak, Pugward took a quick peek and found her bare breasted beneath. His small black eyes widened and he looked up to her.

"Ya know you'll freeze right?" He warned.

"I can summon heat if need be, although these cloaks are ridiculously warm. As long as we keep wrapped up in them we'll be alright and if not you can conjure us up some more clothes can't you? Besides I thought you'd like it." Malika smirked playfully at him as he crawled in under the fur to rest nestled between her large fleshy pillows.

"Damn Sugar Tits this really is da only way to ride." Pugward gleefully proclaimed as Malika walked over to sling a long bare leg over Eluria and seat herself upon the saddle. Shanti followed suit soon after, slipping into place behind her and wrapping her arms about Malika's waist.

The sorceress took hold of the reins rather timidly and Eluria found herself moving from the crouch she'd adopted to let them get on her back to a standing position. Right then she didn't really care she was being ridden by her hated enemy. She was a damn tigress! She wanted to run!

As they passed Valeska, Malika halted and looked down to the apprentice.

"We should only be gone a few days. You're in charge whilst we're away. Keep up our work and don't let anyone in the temple. We have raised a few magical barriers to keep any wanderers from this place. You should be safe." Malika nibbled on her lower lip nervously after she spoke.

"Malika we'll be fine. Go and enjoy the outside world! We know you've been looking forward to it." Valeska urged with a smile, a murmur of agreement spread throughout the apprentices.

Shanti made her feelings felt by giving her lover a reassuring squeeze and with a resolute nod the great doors to the temple swung open and Malika, Shanti, Pugward and Eluria ventured out into the winter chill of the outside world.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,083 Followers
12