"The Defilement of Purity"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, now you can look." I said as Rooney finally removed her hands from her eyes.

"Happy birthday!" I exclaimed as Rooney looked dumbfounded.

"Jesse I...Wow." Rooney whispered looking at me.

"Good wow or bad wow?" I asked worried.

"Good wow. I can't fucking believe it Jess. Is this the..." Rooney was ready to ask finish her thought before observing the vehicle so I finished her thought.

"Yes, it is." I confirmed to her. It was indeed the same car she had purchased days before that fateful accident on that freezing November night.

"Holy fucking shit, this is the SAME model. How much did it cost?" Rooney asked me but she cut me off in excitement.

"Well..."

"Never mind that it's the thought that counts!" Rooney gleefully belted. "Jess, I have no clue...What to say."

"I know. Your expressions alone are enough of an answer." I replied with a soft voice and a smile. Her reply was a simple hug. Well, a TIGHT but simple hug. I smiled as I looked down at her but her next move is what caught me off guard. After handing her the keys to the car and suggesting she take it out for a drive, she jumps on me and wraps her legs and arms around me.

"Awww you're welcome Rooney." I said as I hugged her back. But she never let go. In fact, she practically squeezed me. Trying to loosen grip, I struggled to walk out of the garage but managed to do so Rooney still wrapped around me. Rooney then looked up me with those innocent looking light blue eyes and placed her lips to mine, completely throwing me off nearly causing me to fall backwards. Her lips were so soft and had a strawberry taste to it but I couldn't return the kiss. I didn't know how to react.

"Jes...Jesus Rooney what has gotten into you?" I gasped as we retreated to the couch.

"Thank you for everything. The push that helped me enter rehab, the present, and just being a fucking great friend. This is kind of my way of 'thanking' you." Rooney replied with a wink as she tried to kiss me but I briefly paused her efforts.

"And I think the hug would've sufficed!"

"Oh for fuck sake Jesse, you've wanted to fuck me since the day we met in college." Rooney immediately snapped back at me angrily. Girl was always very direct, I had to give her that.

"Fuck, she's right." I said in my head.

"I know I'm right." Rooney whispered to me as she brought her lips to mine. How the hell was she able to read my mind?! Guess we really did know each other well. Rooney was practically gnawing at my mouth so I had to act fast. In one swift motion, I grabbed Rooney's lithe body and turned her over and pressed my lips towards hers, causing her to moan as she wrapped her left leg around me as she began to unbuckle my belt, causing me to chuckle.

"Little excited now are we?" I playfully quip, to which Rooney looked at me with an insatiable look as she resumed kissing me. Rooney continued to devour my mouth as I gently rubbed her back. She continued to play with my belt with her small hands but she couldn't seem to get a proper "handle" on it so I decided to help her out. I slowly unzipped my pants allowing Rooney to pull them down to reveal my black boxer briefs containing my semi-erect hard-on.

"Little excited now are we?" Rooney recites what I had just said to her moments earlier, though her tone was more needy and sultry while mine was more playful and fun as she was referring to the growing tent in my briefs. There was hardly any verbal contact between us, if heavy panting and breathing constitutes as "verbal contact."

"This is nuts..." I groaned as Rooney began to rub my crotch.

"Shhhhhhhh don't ruin it!" Rooney whispered.

"What do you mean?" I playfully whisper back.

"Let's not talk too much during this, OK?" Rooney asked with a smile as I nodded.

After a few seconds of rubbing my cloth-covered crotch, Rooney instantaneously brought my briefs down, nearly tearing them in the process as my still semi-erect member was now free. When flaccid, it stood a solid 5" and when fully erect, it was about 8" but it was more size than length. In this spontaneous frenzy, I hadn't considered if the size of my member would be too much for her but the lustful expression and shit-eating smirk indicated, nay out right told me she more than approved.

Rooney began to slowly jerk my rod, causing me moan lightly as she slowly continued to pump her small hand against my throbbing cock.

"You wanted this." Rooney whispered seductively as she looked at me innocently as she slowly increased her pumping.

"I thought you said no talking?" I whispered to her as I closed my eyes.

"I said 'let's not talk too much'. Doesn't disqualify all verbal contact." Rooney replied with a wink as she continued to add more pressure and speed to her pumps, causing me to moan more loudly. Getting bored of her pumps, she immediately brought her tongue to my cock, licking the base of it quickly as she giggled at my sensitivity.

Rooney intertwined from drawn out licks to very quick licks, causing pre-cum to ooze from my cock which Rooney immediately brings her sweet mouth towards it, sucking the very tip of my stiff cock savoring my taste.

"Mmmmmmmhhmm wow." Rooney moaned as she removed her tongue from me. "You taste...Surprisingly good." Rooney returns to jerking me off and places her mouth back on the tip, now sucking me off. Rooney continuously bobbed her head up and down on me for like a solid 2 minutes. I felt that I was ready to burst at any second and Rooney could sense it too as she smiled through the blowjob. Always sedulous in her actions, she continued to pump me while kissing my cock, wanting me to cum.

"Ohhhh shit I'm gonna cum!" I blurted out as I inhaled ready to reach my climax.

"No no no." Rooney devilishly whispered to me as she stopped her actions completely, leaving me confused.

"What?" I say confused, wanting to be released.

"That's not my 'thank you' Jesse. Think of that as my 'hug' before saying 'thank you." Rooney began to strip as did I, remove my plain red T-shirt and before you know it, there stood Rooney completely naked in my living room as I could see her hairless mound glistening, calling out to me.

"What about your back? I don't want to hurt you." I said to her, worried I might hurt her considering I was 6'0 tall and had a physically fit frame compared to her 5'3 and lithe frame.

"Hmmmm you're right." Rooney replied. "How about this..." Rooney was ready to explain as she sat on my lap. How about I ride you and you let me know when you're about to cum. Alright?" Rooney had a devious smile on her face as she gave me a quick kiss on the lips as I lifted her up and carried her to my room, hoping to not trip over anything on the way there.

"Careful now." Rooney exclaimed. Finally, we arrived to my room as I gently set myself onto the bed as Rooney slowly lowered herself on my cock, soliciting a moan from her lips in the process. "Oooooh. It's quite big."

"You sure you're alright?" I awkwardly asked, still looking out for Rooney.

"You're talking again." Rooney whispered sweetly. I immediately stopped talking as she methodically began to gyrate her hips against me, really wanting to get me off but not too soon. Luckily, my impending orgasm from a few moments had long since subsided giving me enough time to really enjoy what was about to happen.

"Mmmmmm..." I moaned under my breath so Rooney couldn't hear me, taking her advice to heart. The bed began to squeak as Rooney continued to rock herself against me, using my chest for some extra leverage.

"FUCK." Rooney briefly exclaimed out loud, making it known she was really enjoying this and give her reaction to my reaction to this event, she knew the feeling was mutual.

I briefly opened my eyes and notice her lovely (but messy) hair was covering her equally as lovely face so I reached out and brushed it away from her to reveal her now sweaty face smiling and moaning in complete ecstasy. Reacting fast, I grabbed her by the head and pulled her down for a deep kiss as I began to thrust upward.

"MMMMfuck." Rooney moaned through the kiss as I continued to thrust into her, lightly smacking her ass in the process, causing her to moan more. "Again!" I complied as I gave her a firmer smack on her bottom. "ONE MORE TIME." I gave her one more hard smack, which ended up leaving a red hand print on her pale derriere. With all of this, I found my proper orgasm quickly approaching as my panting grew quicker. I reached out and began to play with Rooney's clit with the sole intent of making her climax before me.

"Fuckin' cheater!" Rooney giggled as she started to bounce on my cock. After a few seconds of bouncing on me, I surprised her by turning her over and thrusting into her. Wrapping both of her legs around my waist, I continued to pound away as her moans continued to grow with each thrust. Soon enough, Rooney came with a loud gasp but I almost didn't notice as I continued my thrusting.

"Shit..." I groaned as I felt my orgasm build up too and Rooney could sense it too.

"Cum Jesse. Please cum!" Rooney begged as she began to play with her clit as I felt her vagina wall tighten around me and that was enough to push me over.

"FUCK!" And with an audible groan, I swiftly pulled out of Rooney and jet after jet of cum unloaded on her stomach with the highest target hitting her right shoulder. After the last few drops of cum were extracted from me, Rooney lifted herself from the bed, albeit somewhat hesitantly as she didn't want to strain her back too much, to give me one last deep kiss, which I happily returned.

"Thank you, Jesse." Rooney whispered to me and I simply nodded and smiled. As Rooney was getting herself cleaned off, I scampered to the living room to retrieve our clothes.

"Want to take the Falcon out for a ride in a bit?" Rooney offered as we continued to get dressed.

"BUT I AM SOOOOOOO TIRED." I playfully added back, causing Rooney to chuckle before I nodded.

"Nice but I get to choose the tunes...Boyfriend." Rooney added with a playful wink before departing to the garage.

"HOLD ON." I made her stop in her tracks, thinking I was going to comment on her "boyfriend" comment. "Don't pick any shit tracks please." Rooney immediately laughed before heading back to the garage. We both entered the car and Rooney started it up, loving to hear that specific engine roar again.

"YES!" Rooney gleefully exclaimed as she kissed me on the cheek. "Fucking great birthday gift Jess! And...Oh yeah, music!" Rooney then turned on the radio and connected her Bluetooth to it and played her MP3s on the radio.

And the mist will wrap around us

And the crystal, if you touch it...

And the cars

Lost in the drift

Are there

And the people that drive

Lost in the drift

Are there

And the cares

I've lost in the drift

"Is that The Sisters of Mercy?" I asked.

"Driven like the Snow." Rooney replied. "Love this track!"

"A little depressing no?"

"If you say so. It personally speaks to me Jess."

"If you love the idea of the defilement of purity, sure Rooney sure!" I sarcastically replied.

"Given what's happen to me over these past several months, it's fitting." Rooney replied with a smile. Even a depressing song like this one that was currently playing wasn't enough to bring her mood down today.

"Where to?" I asked.

"How about just a drive through town?" Rooney quickly retorted as I simply said "of course."

Epilogue:

*10 Months later*

I became the cinematographer for Rooney's latest project after the previous DP left due to late production start plus scheduling conflicts, officially beginning my career as a cinematographer. Speaking of that film, the film was a surprise hit at the box office and was a critical favorite, garnering 3 Oscar nominations including Best Original Screenplay, Best Editing, and Best Actress for Rooney, her third nomination. She didn't win that night but that didn't bother her as Award ceremonies are not her thing.

As for us? I proposed to her after months of jokingly suggesting we should elope and Rooney said yes on the condition that we don't try for a child. But she has been known to change her mind before...

The End.

12