The Deflorist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forced myself to speak. "Yes, I did."

"Then what was it that made you do it? And don't give me the lack of self-confidence answer. You wanted this to happen on your own terms. Why?"

I realized that I'd begun to twist and knot the bed sheet in my hands and I forced myself to stop it. I glanced over at him and then away. He was staring intently at me. "I did it because..." I paused, trying to figure out what I was going to say next. Because I'm horny all the time and I don't seem to be able to do anything about it by myself. Because I can't sleep at night due to the maddening dreams of sex and pleasure that bombard me all night long. How could I say something like that to him?

"I did it because I can't stand it anymore!" I said, my voice choked. "I've been dreaming about sex ever since I found out what it was when I was in the seventh grade! I've never even gotten close to a guy and lately I've been having these dreams every night. It's gotten so I can't sleep, can't think about anything but sex. I had to drop out of school last semester, and it was basically because of chronic insomnia due to sexual frustration!" I shut up then. My insides began to shrivel up in embarrassment.

"So you called me because you want to fix it and move on with your life?" He was still perfectly unruffled. His voice gave none of his thoughts away.

"Yes." Let him make of my logic what he would. I was the one paying for this, so it didn't really matter what my motives were did it?

"You think that will work? Do you think that by having sex with me your life will suddenly change?"

I shrugged. "Maybe it will and maybe it won't, but at least something about me will be different. That's really all I want. I want to feel like something about me has changed. Sex is an essential part of what it is to be a grown-up human being. I want to know what that's like. Maybe then I can clear my head to concentrate on other things."

"You've thought this out a lot."

"Of course I have," I said a little crossly. "I'm not the type of person who would usually think of hiring a hooker."

He chuckled at that. "I like to think of myself as a little bit more than a hooker."

"Really," I snapped, still annoyed at having bared myself to him so completely. "And why is that?"

"Because I have actually received my training from a vocational school." He looked at me pointedly. "And my specialty is the taking of virginity, so I prefer the term deflorist."

"What kind of school teaches people how to have sex?" I asked, fascinated in spite of myself.

"I've never heard of something like that."

"They exist, believe me," he said. "But they're the sort of thing where you have to invited to attend. I was brought into the profession by an old lady friend of mine. She referred me to the school when I was just a year or two older than you." He winked at me. "Personally, I can't think of a more rewarding career path."

I laughed a little bit, unable to help myself, but then I saw him looking at me, making no attempt to be discrete about it, his eyes slowly tracing the curves of my body, and the laugh died in my throat. I opened my mouth to say something, anything to fill the suddenly electric pause which had engulfed us, but then he leaned over and fastened his lips over mine. My first kiss. He was gentle at first, sucking lightly, drawing on my lips as if he were tasting me. Then he began to stroke my lower lip with his tongue and my mouth opened of its own accord. His tongue slipped inside easily. The feeling was incredible to me. Never before had I been this close to another human being, never had I been allowed to actually taste another person. Jake tasted wonderful, like coke and whiskey and some other flavor that was all his own. As his tongue explored my mouth, memorizing its topography, I began tentatively to kiss him back, my tongue darting out to lap at his and then retreating when he responded. He began to kiss me with more intensity and I realized that now his arms were around me. One hand was twinned through my hair and the other was stroking up and down my back, tracing the protruding ridge of the zipper at the back of my sundress. Then I felt him take hold of the zipper, felt him tug it slowly downward, and I froze. He pulled his mouth away from mine and then began to trail hot kisses over my cheeks and throat as he pulled the straps of my dress off one arm and then the other. My heart was thudding almost painfully in my chest when he backed away from me. I stared at him, dazed, my dress not quite falling off of me and my lips swollen with his kisses. "What is it?" I asked. My speech was slow, almost drugged.

"Will you undress for me?"

I glanced at him and then away. I gave a nervous little laugh. "I'm already half there," I said.

He laughed too. "I know, but I'd like to see you do the rest. Very slow, sensual. You have a beautiful body." He bent forward and gave me another lingering kiss, his tongue flickering briefly into my mouth and then retreating once more.

I got up from the bed, pushing the straps of my dress back up my shoulders. For some reason, I didn't feel afraid. A little shy yes, but nowhere near mortified. His kisses had drugged me. "You're just saying that because I'm paying you," I said.

He smiled. "I told you, I don't lie about things like that. I wouldn't ask you to strip for me if I didn't want to see you naked."

I blushed hard at that but I smiled back at him. Even if he was just flattering me it still felt good. I was coasting on a wave of self-confidence. Maybe it was illusory, but even though I knew that this man was a hooker, I felt like he really did find me attractive. He really did want me. I could tell by the way he looked at me with hungry eyes, waiting for me to show myself to him. He would be the first man to ever see me naked.

I took a deep breath and slipped the straps of my dress from my shoulders once again. I shrugged and gave my body a little shimmy and the garment fell from my body in one smooth swish of cloth, baring all of me but what was concealed by my panties. I dropped my eyes to the floor and crossed my arms across my chest.

"Don't cover yourself," Jake said from the bed. It was almost an order. "I want to see you. Your body is so sexy." I felt like my entire body was blushing but I dropped my arms to my sides and raised my eyes to look at him. He was staring at me, drinking me in with his eyes. "Turn around," he said, "Slowly. Twirl for me." I spun in a slow circle, feeling slightly ridiculous. By the time I got back to my original position he had risen from the bed and was standing right in front of me, so close that I could smell his cologne. Both my heartbeat and breathing rate accelerated at his nearness. I felt like a rabbit when it stares eye to eye with a fox.

"Was that what you wanted?" I asked, my voice coming out as a breathy whisper.

"Yes it was," Jake says, and he grabs one of my hands. He kisses it and then lays it against the crotch of his jeans. I feel something hard and hot beneath the fabric, something huge and straining against the cloth. I gasp and move to pull my hand away, but he holds it there. "You did this to me." He pushed my hand more firmly against him, filling my palm with the stiffness of his erection. "You still think I'm saying that you're sexy just because you're paying me?"

It took me a second to find my voice. "No," I whispered.

He began to guide my hand in a back and forth stroking motion over top of him, and pretty soon I began doing it on my own. He began to run his hands over my body as I stroked him through his jeans, cupping my breasts and running his fingers back and forth over the nipples, squeezing the cheeks of my ass through my panties, caressing my thighs. He lowered his mouth to mine again and began to feed off of my lips, his tongue finding its way inside of my mouth and ravishing me once more. After a few minutes he broke the kiss and then asked, "Would you like to go to the bed now?" He tweaked one of my nipples gently.

"Yes," I gasped. I made to crawl up on to the bed, but he suddenly bent down and scooped me into his arms. He put me down on top of the covers and then crawled in beside me. He began to kiss me, starting with my lips and moving ever lower, to my neck, my breasts, where he paused to suck and lap at my nipples with ever sign of great enjoyment. He kissed my belly, then the outsides of my thighs. Then he grasped my knees in both of his hands and spread my legs gently apart. I made a sound then, something between a gasp and a yelp. He began to kiss my inner thighs while his hands caressed my breasts and pinched my swollen nipples.

"What's wrong?" he asked between kisses.

"Nothing," I said, trying not to gasp as his mouth worked its way steadily nearer to the bottom hem of my panties. I sat up, pushing ineffectually at Jake's head. "I just—I've never-" I seemed to have lost my ability for speech.

"I know, honey." he said, allowing himself to be pushed away. His hands left my breasts and he hooked his fingers into the waistband of my panties. "I'm a pro at this remember? Just relax."

I took a deep breath. "Ok," I said, and allowed myself to sink back into the pillows again. Jake began to kiss my thighs once more, and then he began to draw my panties slowly downward. I gasped when the air-conditioned atmosphere of the motel room made contact with the heat of my pussy. He pulled my panties down my legs and flung them aside. Then he took a moment to divest himself of his shirt, shoes, socks, and pants. All he wore now was a pair of form-fitting boxer-briefs. I couldn't stop myself from staring at him. He was amazingly sexy, all tanned skin, rippling muscles and enormous, straining erection topped by tousled brown hair and startlingly green eyes.

He let me look at him for awhile and then he knelt between my legs. He began to kiss my thighs again, but this time he didn't stop when he reached the place my panties had been. He began to run his tongue slowly up and down my slit, coaxing out the moisture which had already begun to overflow there. Then, very gently he used his hands to spread my pussy lips wide, exposing my stiff little clit to his questing tongue. He began to lick me, alternating his attentions between my engorged labia and my aching clit. He flicked the sensitive bud back and forth with the very tip of his tongue, then laved it with great, slow strokes, back and forth, that had me writhing and twisting on the blankets. At one point my hands had tangled themselves into his hair, but I couldn't remember when. I was on the verge of coming. I could feel the orgasm building like a storm surge behind a dam. His tongue started on some new dance, circling my clit in languorous arches and then returning to flick rapidly at it once more. I groaned and clutched at his hair. I had never experienced pleasure so intense. I should have been exploding, should have been coming so hard that my body fractured into a thousand pieces, but I couldn't. I arched my hips, grinding myself against him, and he responded by increasing the ferocity of his attentions. It was hard for me to believe that anyone's tongue could move so fast. But still it didn't send me over the edge, just added even more pressure to the tumult building behind the dam.

I cried out then, a cry of frustration and agony, and desperate desire. His tongue suddenly stopped and that made me moan in disappointment. Jake sat up and looked at me. "What's the matter, Elise?" he asked. "That didn't sound like a happy cry."

My breathing was as ragged as if I had just gotten done running a triathlon. "I'm sorry," I said, trying to breathe normally again. "It's not your fault."

He stroked my thigh with one hand. "What is it?"

"I can't come!" I wailed. "Everything feels so good and I can feel myself getting all tense and coiled, ready to burst, but I can never do it! I've been trying for years!"

"You've never had an orgasm?" He sounded completely unfazed, just curious.

"No!" I punched a pillow viciously. He caught my hand and kissed it.

"Don't worry," he said, pressing gently against my chest so that I was lying back against the pillows once more. "Different women need different things in order to achieve orgasm. Once we find what turns your switch, it'll be easier."

"You think you can give me one?" I asked.

He laughed. "I guarantee it. Now, spread your legs nice and wide for me, hon. I want to try something."

I did as he asked. He began rubbing my clit with two fingers. Then he curved those two fingers upwards and pushed them gently but firmly into my dripping pussy. It was a tight fit, but I was so wet that I almost sucked him inside. I jerked, gasping, and then he put one hand on my belly just above my pubis and began to pump the hand inside of me gently up and down. As I relaxed against him, he increased the strength and speed of his movements until he was working me to a hard and steady rhythm. The fingers inside of me were touching a spot that made heat fill my entire abdomen. The pleasure was of a deeper timbre than that which he had elicited from my clit, and somehow it was huger, more awe-inspiring. I realized that I was groaning and crying out and writhing against him now. His fingers continued to press hard against that spot inside of me, making me want to crush myself against them. He kept this up for a long time and the pleasure continued to escalate, but then his fingers were gone. I lay there panting, every limb flushed and quivering. I still hadn't come.

"Damn," Jake said, kneeling in between my spread legs and shaking his wrist a few times. "You're wearing me out." When he saw my look of consternation he smiled and kissed me. "I'm kidding honey. My hand just needs a little break. How did that feel?"

"Incredible. But I still couldn't come." I felt like there was something wrong with me. Jake had done things to me that had made me feel pleasure in ways which I could never have imagined only a few hours ago.

He must have seen something of my thoughts in my face because he said, "Don't worry Elise. I'm going to make you come, I promise." He sounded determined. As if I had set him an important challenge. "I think that maybe you need something a little different to set you off. A combination of external stimulation," he reached down and began to work my clit back forth between two fingers, making it swell and sending a rush of moisture down between my legs, "and deep penetration designed to stimulate the g-spot." He winked and placed his hands inside the waistband of his boxers. "Are you ready?"

I stared at him for one long moment and then I nodded. "I think so."

"Good. Because as you can see, I most certainly am." He pulled his boxers down and stepped out of them, tossing them to the floor to join my own clothes. Then he put his hands on his hips and stood looking at me, his feet spread apart and his hips angled slightly forward. It was as if he wanted to display himself for me and to see what my reaction would be. His cock was enormous, even bigger than I had imagined it to be. Never having seen a naked man in the flesh before, I found myself fascinated by him. I wanted to run my hands over his golden skin, to suck on his nipples, to stroke his cock with my fingers and then take it deep into my mouth.

"Can I suck it?" I asked, half-appalled by the boldness of my words, half-elated.

Jake looked taken aback. "Well sure, sweetie, but I was thinking you were ready to move on to the main event."

"I am ready, but I want you in my mouth first. I want you to tell me what feels good. You've been doing so much for me and I haven't given you anything back."

"That's very sweet of you Elise, but you are the one paying me. You don't have to do anything you don't really want to do. A lot of ladies just like to focus on actual intercourse the first session."

"I want it," I said, shocked at how much I had changed since I had entered this room. I would never have said anything like that a few hours ago. "But I have no idea what I'm doing. You're going to have to tell me how."

He was looking at me with a strange expression on his face. It seemed to be a cross between puzzlement, admiration and blatant lust. After a few moments of silence he spoke. "I'll walk you through it. It will probably be better if I lie down. More maneuverability for you." He laid back against the pillows, his cock pointing towards the ceiling. "Are you ready for your lesson, Elise?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, and I crawled towards him.

"Touch me with your hands first. Any way you want to." I reached for him, but he grabbed my hand before I could get there. "Is this going to be the first cock you've ever touched?"

"Yes," I murmured, looking down at my lap. He made a noise of satisfaction and then released my hand. "Then I want you to explore it. Get an idea of what to expect inside of you in the next few minutes." When he said those last words I felt like the bottom had dropped out of my stomach, but I reached for him anyway. I closed my hands around his shaft, noticing with some apprehension that they only just managed to close around the circumference of him. I ran one hand up and the other went down, gently weighing his balls. I used one finger to trace the outline of his cock head, the slight indentation that ran down his shaft. Jake moaned.

"Alright honey, are you ready to put this in your mouth?"

"Yes," I said.

"Then I want you to open nice and wide. Flatten your lips against your teeth. That's good. Now just fold those pretty lips of yours around the first couple inches and we'll go from there."

I did as he asked, opening my mouth and flattening my lips so that they formed a protective barrier against my teeth. Then I took a deep breath and took the first few inches of him into my mouth. He tasted of musk and salt and faintly of spice. It made my mouth water. I began to suck at the head of his cock as I would suck at a lollipop, drawing on him using the muscles of my mouth and throat. Jake grunted and his hips jerked spasmodically, sending the next few inches of him sliding into my throat. I coughed against him, gagging slightly at the sensation of being so deeply filled.

"I'm sorry, honey," Jake said, and for the first time his voice was slightly unsteady. "I got a little carried away." He made to pull out of me, but I just backed off a bit and then tried again. This time I managed to swallow a little over half his length before I gagged. I began to move my mouth up and down on his shaft steadily.

"Goddamn!" Jake gasped, his hands gathering my hair and pulling it back so that he could see my face. "Elise I really don't think you need my help on this. Ah!" He cried out as I suddenly managed to take the entire massive length of him into my throat. My mouth was pressed briefly against his pubis and then I had to pull away, my throat contracting wildly. I gasped for air when I surfaced like a diver whose oxygen had run out. My cheeks were flushed and my eyes had begun to water. "Honey," Jake said, stroking my hair as I got my breath back. "You don't have to work yourself so hard. Why don't I—" I took him into my mouth again, almost as deep this time, making his words trail off into one long moan. I bobbed my head up and down over his cock, lapping at his shaft with my tongue and every now and again taking him all the way down my throat.

I felt ecstatic. Just the taste of him was arousing, and the feel of him sliding in and out between my lips, the sounds of his quickly muffled cries, his soft moans when I took him particularly deep, made me feel euphoric. After several minutes of this treatment he groaned and put his hands on either side of my head, pulling me gently away from him. "Elise, as amazing as this feels, I'm going to have to stop you now or we're going to have to take a break before we move on to the next phase."