The Deflowering of My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,081 Followers

"I'll let you go if you answer me honestly," he said, clearly pushing the lines of sexual assault at this point.

Sarah squirmed against him, her panty-clad ass grinding back against his massive member. Suddenly, I saw the head of his cock protrude from between her legs. He grabbed the head of it with the hand that had been stroking her pussy and cupped it up against her slit. His bulbous head nuzzled her clit.

"Tell me, Sarah: do you really want to get in your car and drive all the way home tonight without having cum?"

Sarah groaned. "Please.....stop....." she lied.

"Answer me and I'll stop."

"No."

"No what?"

"No, I don't want to go all the way home without cumming."

His cock was slick with her juices as she continued to grind against him. He kissed her neck and groped her breast with his right hand.

She didn't ask him to stop. Her breath quickened and her face glistened with erotic perspiration.

"And do you really want to get yourself off, or do you want me to help?"

"I...I...." she stammered. I couldn't believe she wasn't being more insistent in resisting.

Navdeep apparently took her hesitation as consent. In one quick move, he pulled back, and I watched the tip of his cock slide back between her legs. Then he thrust forward, but I did not see his cock reemerge.

Sarah gasped with a long intake of air. "Oh my God!" she shouted as he pushed his cock straight into the pussy that I had been waiting five years for. She went up on her tip toes for a second, and when her heels came back to the ground Navdeep bent her over the desk.

"Navdeep, wait," she panted unconvincingly.

Instead, he started pumping into her. As she moaned, he flipped her skirt up over her ass and pulled her panties further to the side, so that it was stretched over her left cheek.

"Stop....uh, uh....please.....Navdeep stop," my wife grunted.

He started pounding her harder instead of honoring her request. I was at about a forty-five degree angle, and could see her vaginal wall stretch and pull with each of his strides in and out of her. He seemed impossibly large, and I felt awkward gawking at it, but when you're watching your wife get deflowered it's not easy to determine where to train your eyes.

"Oh my god!"

"That's right, Sarah. Take my thick cock. Show me how much you appreciate what I've done for you."

He held on to her hip with his left hand and her shoulder with his right, pushing and pulling her deeper onto his shaft. I couldn't believe that he was able to fit. It appeared like the inner walls of her pussy were extending outward as he pulled back. She was clearly clenching him tightly, which much have felt amazing. In my delirium, I thought less about breaking things up, and more about getting that pussy for myself later.

"Touch yourself...you're almost there," Navdeep commanded.

Sarah buried her face in her arm, while she reached her other hand between her legs and stroked her clit. He then took his hand off her hip and put it over her hand and started rubbing her aggressively.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK!" she screamed. I watched in a slurry of emotions as her knees buckled, her ass humped back against him, and she came hard.

She fell to her knees as she slumped off the desk, and Navdeep hurried around in front of her so he could start to jack off onto her face. He held her hair tightly towards the root as rope after rope of cum started to eject from his cock.

"Stop! Navdeep! What the fuck?" she did her best to reprimand him. It proved a pointless endeavor from on her knees, between his legs, covered in his jizz. I saw a glob of it fall off her chin and into her cleavage. Still more had splattered on to the linen of her shirt, causing obvious splotches.

"What?" he snickered. "I was trying to be thoughtful. It feels only right that your husband should be the first guy to cum inside you."

He tucked himself back into his pants and zipped up. "Want me to grab you some paper towels?"

"No, Navvy," she said, suddenly sounding remorseful. "Thank you for the balm, but please go now."

Knowing that she wanted to be rid of him somehow made me feel a bit better about what happened, as though it was a simple transaction that she had paid in full.

"OK. Thanks for holding up your end of the bargain, Sarah. I'll see you around."

I returned to my hiding spot in the conference room as Navdeep left her office and made his way to the door. Part of me wanted to march in now, as though Navdeep had held the office door open for me and I had no idea what had happened, just to see how she would reply. But I couldn't formulate a script quick enough, and I instead quietly followed Navdeep out. I figured I'd wait outside, as if I had forgotten my keys, so she would have no suspicions that I had just witnessed her betrayal.

I sat outside, waiting for her to emerge, stewing over what I would say.

.....

To Be Continued.

abob1
abob1
1,081 Followers
12