The Deflowering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it is something to do with the ceremony." Shandia shook her head. "I have said too much." She rose and went to the door, turning back before she stepped through it. "Use the cream, once more tonight and then twice tomorrow. One hour before sundown I will come for you and we will dress you in your gown and take you to the vale."

"Yes mother," Tailia paused and then as her mother turned to leave. "Mother? Did you do this for Venedia and Marissa?"

Shandia paused and then nodded, a soft smile spreading across her face. "For Venedia, yes. Marissa did not need it."

The next day, Tailia made sure she used the cream like her mother had shown her. The night before she had discovered that the pleasure Shandia had given her, she could give herself. Well maybe it hadn't been quite as good, but almost, so she had been sure to use the cream twice more, pleasuring herself to orgasm each time. Finally the sun dipped down below the tops of the tallest trees and the sky turned purple. Her mother came to her room with the deflowering gown carefully held in her slender hands. No words were spoken, and Tailia dressed slowly, relishing the feel of the soft cloth on her skin. Her mother brushed her hair carefully; taking time to arrange the yellow locks in an elaborate design that accented the shape of Tailia's thin elven face, eyes, and ears. Finally they were done and Shandia led Tailia from her room.

They left their house and rode the small basket down to the ground and walked along the forest path toward the vale. Children's faces peeked from beneath bushes and fern leaves watching as they went and Tailia recalled when she had hidden and watched her own sister, Venedia, walk down this same path, going to the same ceremony. She hoped that her own face did not show as much fear as Venedia's had. Shandia took her hand and held it tightly, giving it a firm squeeze as they began to walk. The moon rose into the sky as they went, full and bright. It filled Tailia's heart with hope and quickened her soul and she found that the fear and dread had left her long before they reached the vale.

The vale was a wide-open space among the towering trees of the forest, full of elves singing and laughing as the moonlight illuminated the beautiful wooden altar that dominated its center. The altar itself seemed to have grown from the earth; it rose from the ground with beautiful curves like a giant tree root that had been polished to an amazing luster. On one end it split and its sides rose, forming a giant 'V' before plunging back into the earth. In the center it had a small indentation that formed a shallow bowl. Behind that it became flat and even, with only a small incline, so that it resembled a seat with elevated leg holders and a reclined back.

A hush fell over the forest as Shandia led Tailia through the host of elves to the altar. Her father and her sisters waited for her there and an old elf, still tall and fair, with flowing white hair stood nearby. He smiled at Tailia but did not say a word. Her father stood on the other side of the altar and for just a second she thought she saw the same hungry look in his eyes when he glanced at her. He quickly looked away, leaving her unsure of what she had seen. Her eyes met Venedia's and her sister smiled and mouthed a quick 'I love you'. She looked at her older sister, Marissa but her eyes were focused out in the throng of elves gathered in the vale. Tailia looked around for Endolan and finally spotted him standing apart from the others with his father on one side and his mother on the other. Endolan smiled at her when she caught his eye, but was quickly reprimanded by his mother and looked down, still smiling.

Tailia looked at her own mother just as Shandia whispered into Tailia's ear, "Kneel in front of Lendath and answer his questions truthfully."

Tailia nodded and moved to kneel in front of the tall old elf.

"Tailia, you are presented to the us as a pure maiden, unsoiled by worldly pleasure, and ready to accept your place as a mated member of our village. This ceremony is sacred to our people. It is solemn and not to be taken lightly or without thought." He paused and let his stare burn into Tailia before he continued, "Are you pure?"

Tailia answered without hesitation, "Yes."

"Do you wish to be mated to Endolan?"

"Yes."

"Do you wish to take your rightful place in our village?"

"Yes."

"Tonight you will be mated, first to Endolan, son of Daglonor, and then to our village. This mating cannot be undone by time nor distance. Nor can it be undone by deeds of elves or by elven proclamation. Again I ask, do you wish to be mated to Endolan and to our village."

"Yes."

"Do you then promise to hold yourself apart from all others, save those of this village, for all time?"

"Yes."

"Do you promise to never hold yourself apart from your mates, giving yourself freely when needed and taking all village children as your own?"

Tailia hesitated and the crowd waited. Finally she looked over at her father, a little confused by Lendath's words. Her father smiled at her warmly but gave no prodding, letting her make her own mind up.

"Yes," She said at last and Lendath nodded.

"Once this night is done, you will be a part of our village, not just in name, but in spirit. Each elf will be your lover, each child will be your own. Join us now and for all time."

The blood began to pound in her ears and flames grew in her veins. She felt herself beginning to be swept away in a dizzying swirl of emotion and sudden desire. She wasn't sure if Lendath's words were simply ceremonial or if in fact she would become lover to each elf in the village but a fire blossomed between her legs and she felt her nipples harden under the soft fabric.

"Disrobe." As Lendath spoke the last word, her vision blurred and her inhibitions flew from her.

She rose quickly and pulled the robe from her body. She stood, giddy and flushed, nude in front of the entire village, proud of her beauty and her new sexuality. She had never felt this way before, perhaps it was the moon, or the altar or because everyone in the village was looking at her with pure lust burning in their eyes. Perhaps it was the cream her mother had given her, Tailia didn't know, but her heart thrilled and her blood boiled and she felt herself filled with desire and lust. She handed her family's deflowering robe to her mother and then turned for the village to see her. Never would she have been so bold before, but now it seemed right. She raised her hands to the moon, worshiping its soft light and feeling the warm breeze touch her bare skin. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. She knew that everyone was looking at her and the idea thrilled and exhilarated her.

Sometime during the ceremony Endolan and his parents had come to the altar and he was there beside her to the left. Her father was on the right and together they lifted her and laid her on the wooden altar, positioning her so that her legs were spread and held up by the altar's great 'V'. The wood under her fair skin was warm and softer than she had suspected and she laid back as Lendath approached her. He stood between her legs and lifted a long, slender, wooden scepter for the crowd and Tailia to see.

"Once again Tailia, I ask you, are you pure?" He intoned, his eyes shining with a bright inner fire.

"Yes!" Tailia hissed, her voice rough and her eyes unfocused and filled with lusty desire. She held Endolan's hand in her left and her father's hand in her right but her eyes saw neither. It was as if a red haze had been pulled in front of her face and all she was and all she would ever be was centered between her legs.

Lendath lowered the scepter and gently placed it on her already gaping nether lips. His eyes went wide when he saw her heat and her arousal. He thrust the scepter forward, spearing it into her. Pain coursed through her navel but it only fueled her need. Tailia had never been penetrated before and blood poured from her, staining the end of the scepter red. Lendath didn't immediately remove the scepter; instead he gently began to fuck her with it, pressing it in deeper and deeper. She gasped as the pain subsided into desire and her greedy body accepted the invading probe. It felt wonderful and she wanted more, but as she began to writhe and pump her hips under him he pulled it from her and held it up for all to see. It's end held the proof of her virginity. Her blood dripped down the scepter and flowed out between her legs.

Tailia's mother brought a small pail of warm water and a soft rag and wiped her daughter's gaping slit clean. Endolan then took his place between her legs, lowering his pants and exposing his long thin cock to her hungry eyes. He stepped forward and placed the head of his cock between her soft pussy lips and then pressed.

They both gasped as he entered her and the crowd cheered in unison. Tailia pushed herself up onto her elbows so that she could watch his cock side into her and he rewarded her by thrusting hard and driving his shaft all the way in. Daglonor had begun removing his clothing once his son had assumed his position between her legs and now stepped up beside her and began to massage her breast and gently pinch her puckered nipple as he watched his son fucking her. Finnis, now also nude, stepped up to her other side and reached down to gently touch her other breast. Endolan started fucking her in long slow strokes, plunging deeply into her open vagina and then withdrawing nearly out of her before again pushing in. His strokes began to build in tempo and in force as he felt his climax nearing.

Tailia felt him suddenly stop thrusting, he shoved his cock as deeply into her as he could and held it there. His balls clenched and spasmed and she felt his seed fill her womb. Tailia's eyes went wide with wonder as she felt herself filled with her new mate's cum but she had not yet reached orgasm and she almost screamed in frustration when he pulled his cock from her hungry pussy. To her surprise, as soon as Endolan moved from between her legs, her own father took his place and shoved his much larger cock deep into her gaping hole. He leaned forward and kissed her lips and then began to fuck her with long steady strokes. Endolan took her fathers place beside her and he bent down and began to kiss her passionately while her father fucked her harder and harder.

She was overwhelmed with lust and emotion. Her new mate was kissing her and rubbing one breast while his father rubbed her other breast and her father fucked her. Never in her wildest imagination had she ever considered this, but now that it was happening it seemed the most natural thing in the world. Giving herself up to the moment, she felt her first orgasm of the night build between her legs and she grunted into Endolan's mouth as he kissed her. Her hips undulated under her father's pounding cock and she writhed and squirmed and panted as pleasure took her in waves. Her father felt her climax and it brought him to orgasm at the same time. His cock leapt inside her and once again she felt her pussy being filled with sperm. Finnis continued to fuck her as she came, pumping into her with a vigor she wouldn't have believed possible, but finally even he had to withdraw.

Daglonor immediately took his place. His cock was shorter than Finnis's but thicker and the head was much wider. She felt her pussy being stretched by his cock and was very thankful for the cream her mother had given her. Now she understood much more of her mother's strange behavior the night before. Just then a mouth touched the breast that Daglonor had recently been massaging. She pulled her mouth from Endolan and looked down. Her mother was suckling her, right in front of everyone, but somehow it wasn't wrong or dirty in any way. Tailia turned back to Endolan and smiled at him.

"I love you," He said softly and then kissed his way down to begin suckling on her other breast.

"I love you too, Endolan," She managed to grunt out hoarsely.

Daglonor finally finished pushing his thick cock deep into her. She felt as though she was being split apart, but it was a wonderful feeling. He began to fuck her, very slowly, taking his time as he pulled his cock nearly from her and then pressed it back in again, filling her with each stroke. She gasped as he pushed in and moaned as he pulled out and soon she felt another orgasm welling up inside her loins. She wrapped her legs around her father-in-law and pulled him into her tightly, grunting with each of his deep thrusts.

Finnis stood behind her head and leaned forward, pressing his lips to hers and letting his tongue slip into her mouth as he kissed her. It was too much for her and she came with a muffled scream and a terrific shudder that threatened to dislodge all of her lovers. Her orgasm came over her in waves, one after another, each new assault sending waves of pleasure through her body but finally it began to subside. Daglonor, who had ridden each wave with his cock still buried between her legs couldn't hold back any longer and he added his cum to his son and Tailia's father's, filling her womb until the cum flowed back out of her gaping pussy and down the firm roundness of her beautiful ass.

He pulled out and Tailia assumed that the night was over and the feast would begin. Her fog of lust began to clear from her head and she wondered at what she had done in front of the entire village, however before she could move her mother slipped down between her legs and began to lap and suck at her swollen lips. The sensation was incredible and Tailia once again felt her lust descend upon her. She growled into her father's mouth, and he moaned back. Her mother sucked her two pussy lips into her mouth and thrust her tongue deep into her gaping messy slit. Tailia closed her eyes and let herself sink into lust filled abandon as her group of lovers continued to pleasure her. She was aware of her mother's lips leaving her ravaged pussy and another set of lips replacing them. She looked down and saw Endolan's mother between her legs. Her sisters moved to her side and each began to kiss and suckle on her breasts as Endolan move away slightly and stood watching his new mate being pleasured.

When Endolan's mother finally moved from between her legs, each of her sisters and then Endolan's brother took her in turn, loving her gently and tenderly fucking her. They brought her to two more orgasms before moving away and letting Lendath take his place between her legs. He took his time and brought her to orgasm again before he filled her womb with his seed and moved from between her legs. She opened her eyes as a new elf took his place between her legs and began pumping his cock into her swollen cum-filled pussy. She pushed up onto her elbows again and looked around. Through her lust filled eyes she saw that every elf in the village had moved forward and was waiting to take their turn with her. She looked up at her father and he smiled down at her.

"Yes, young Tailia, this is the deflowering ceremony. Every adult in the village will take you tonight, so that you are truly mated to the village. It is what makes us who we are."

She knew then what her mother had meant the night before and realized that this was only the start. Every year she and Endolan would pick friends to relive this experience. Inside she thrilled and she gave herself over to the lust inside her as male and female elf alike took their turn with her. No more would she be the shy, frigid maiden, now she truly would know joy and love. Now she belonged, not just to a family but to her village.

12