The Delaney's Holiday - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,262 Followers

Ever the innovator, she had a solution. While smiling wickedly at him, she took a sip from her drink then slowly, deliberately she poured some into his lap. He wasn't expecting it and jumped up while she started with the cover story: "Oh sorry Mike. It slipped. Oh sorry."

Suzanne saw it happen and so did Sammie who thought it was hilarious as her big brother walked towards the house to change.

"Hah hah. Looks like Mikey wet his pants!"

Sam's spaghetti was good, as usual. She revelled in the compliments proudly. The evening rituals began. The old wood-fired boiler only produced enough hot water for three short showers before the twenty-minute reheat and there were five of them. Sam went first while Lizzie and her father washed up the dinner things.

The recurring erections poor Mike suffered had not let up. His erotic attentions now turned to his mother.

At 37, Suzanne still looked like she was mid-20s. Mike mused that apart from all having light brown hair, the three women in his family were quite different. Lizzie was of medium build, with breasts the size of ripe grapefruits, well-rounded hips and a peachy but skinny behind. Sam was more delicate, short even for her age, and was always going to have small breasts even if her butt was quite pronounced. His mother on the other hand was slender in every respect except her breasts which were on the large side of medium: they were nonetheless firm enough that in a swimsuit they still pointed forwards.

Right now she was sat opposite her son on an old easy chair, reading a magazine, with one leg crooked up underneath herself and one hand idly stroking her shoulder-length hair. She had changed into shorts and Mike was sure he could see blonde pubic hair. He stared but could not be sure. Then he noticed her breasts, rising and falling as she breathed gently. This old favourite white T-shirt had long since passed its prime. Her nipples were outlined by its thin fabric.

Mike stood up to walk away. It wasn't fair. Everywhere he looked was enticing female flesh. Then Sammie made it worse. She ambled into the room, announcing the shower was vacant for the next person. Standing three paces away from him, she had a towel in her hands to dry her hair and another wrapped around her that was just too narrow. The knot at her chest covered her little breasts adequately but the thing only came down to just below her butt. She lifted her arms to towel her hair and the bottom lifted just enough to show Mike some blonde fuzz.

Sammie followed the direction of his gaze and realised her brother was looking at her pussy. She dropped her arms abruptly and turned away. Mike looked in a third direction just as his other sister bent over to retrieve a fork she'd dropped and he got a good look at her shapely thighs, all the way up.

Desperately horny, he went outside intending to find a secluded place to jerk off and get it out of his system. Outside, he heard the shower running again and resolved to see who it was. Many nights in this place he'd satisfied his pubescent curiosity by peeking through the gap between the side corner and the bottom of the hot water pipe as it penetrated the wall. Over the years it had got wider and he was overjoyed to see it still hadn't been fixed. If he was in the shower, he could see the slit because he knew where to look but he figured it hadn't been fixed so he was the only one who knew it existed.

He peeked through it and his heart skipped a beat. It was his mother. She had been the first woman he'd ever seen naked, in this very place, and he had jerked off many times watching her just like this. His heart raced as his hands found his cock. Her body had hardly changed since she'd had her first children, except she had now let her wispy light-brown pubes grow naturally where she had been used to trimming them. She was not hairy though, more sparsely-covered, and Mike could see her slit clearly as it crossed his line of view.

It was not the first time he'd been like this, watching his mother while jerking, but what she did next was a delightful first.

She stopped lathering her shapely body and bent her knees slightly. She held her pussy lips apart slightly and let go a stream of yellow pee. If he bent down he could look upwards to see that with her other hand she tweaked a nipple. Returning his gaze to her peeing pussy, he watched amazed as his foxy mother began moving her hips side to side to play her pee around. His head reeled. His mom was playing with her pee in the shower, pleasuring her tit, and he could see it all.

Not for the first time, the cabin wall accepted his ejaculation as he spasmed and bucked with his eyes glued to his mother's pussy, still streaming piss as he came. Even when he'd finished, he kept his hand on his cock and his eyes to his peep-hole.

The hand his mother had used to hold apart her pussy lips now had a different purpose. Keeping her knees bent for better access, she gently stroked the length of her slit while with her other hand she tweaked and pulled at each nipple in turn.

Mike's torture continued. He'd come twice since they arrived here and still his senses were assailed with fresh images to intensify his aching need. He was getting into a wanking routine and slowly building again when his father rapped on the shower door and yelled at Suzanne to hurry because the boiler was nearly empty. She sighed and opened the door, and his father took her place while she exited.

Mike put his boner away and walked off into the bushes. The cool night air helped him settle a little until Lizzie was calling that they'd all showered and it was his turn.

By now the water was luke-warm so he did not have long. Nonetheless he had to give himself relief, and at last his balls tightened and he came hard on the shower walls, images of pissing pussies and tweaked nipples flashing into his head.

As his climax rapidly faded, he glanced down to where he knew the peep-hole to be. Peering closely, he thought he saw movement, at least the dim moonlight suddenly became visible in the crack where before had been only darkness.

Quickly, he wrapped a towel around himself and left the shower room to see who it was.

His mum and dad were cuddling next to the sink and Lizzie was rummaging through a box looking for something.

Sam came in from outside and their eyes met. She immediately knew he'd sprung her. She blushed deep red, but her loving brother, having realised his little sister had watched him masturbate and cum, simply smiled at her and put a finger to his lips to say it was OK, shush now little sister.

She beamed at him, and had the self-control to casually walk over and hug him. He hugged her back.

On seeing this Suzanne remarked to her husband how lucky they were to have three loving kids. First the twins arm-in-arm on the tree, then little Sammie and Mike having a spontaneous hug.

If she only knew.

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,262 Followers
12