The Delayed Fantasy

Story Info
It was brought up and then dropped - until now.
1.4k words
2.88
64.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost seven years ago when I told my wife that my biggest fantasy was to watch her have sex with another man. As you might expect she was outraged, disgusted, disbelieving and in general pretty much told me not only no, but fuck no! It was the response I had expected and so I put it out of my mind (the part about her actually doing it anyway) and kept my fantasy alive by reading magazines that catered to the idea. I would read the letters and stories and in my mind I would always picture my wife as the woman in the story. The increase in sexual activity following my reading of the latest issue always pleased Mary even if she never knew what caused it.

So imagine my surprise lo these many years later when she said to me, "How come you've never mentioned your fantasies to me again?"

I replied that given the reception I got the last time and the week of icy silence that followed more or less led me to believe that it would be in my best interest to keep my mouth shut.

"Why are you bringing it up now?" I asked.

She looked at me with her cool gray eyes and said matter of factly, "Because now I have one."

"And?" I asked.

"And I have a chance to live it out."

"So why tell me?" I said, "As I recall you were pretty straight forward about your opinion of fantasies.

She continued to look at me as she said, " That was then, this is now."

I smiled at her, "What you mean is that was your fantasy, this is mine, right?"

She flinched at that one and said, "I guess I deserved that." I just sat there and watched her. "Look" she said, "You sprang that fantasy on me when we had only been married three years. I'd just had Gina, I thought I looked fat and unappealing, and I was sure that the only reason you brought it up was so you would have an excuse to go after other women if I would have said yes. After I got my figure and confidence back I wondered why you never brought it up again. When I was working out at the gym I used to look at the guys there and wonder if any of them would be interested in me or what they might be like in bed. But you never brought it up again. The problem was that you had planted the idea in my mind so I ended up with a fantasy of my own - having sex with other men! So for the past several years every time I saw a guy that appealed to me I would wonder what it would be like to fuck him. I've waited for you to bring up your fantasies again, but you haven't, so I'm bringing them up. Do you still dream about me in bed with other men?"

What can you say to a question like that when it is all you have thought about for the last seven years?

"All the time lover, all the fucking time!"

"Well" Franny said, "There is a guy at work who has been hitting on me for the last six months or so and I've decided to let him fuck me."

My eye brows went up at that one, and Franny continued:

"I was going to take my time and approach you slowly on it, but the situation just took a rather quick turn and now I need to hit you head on with it. The company is sending me and two others to Denver next week for a three-day seminar and it just so happens that one of the other two going is Kenny. It's the perfect opportunity for me. We will be out of town and away from anyone who could see us and gossip about it. I can arrange for adjoining rooms, and I'll have three nights to seduce him or let him seduce me. Everything has fallen into place and all that's left is to let you know about it."

I gave her an amused grin, "Letting me know about it? By that do you mean you are asking for my approval - my blessing? Or are you telling me what you are going to do, live with it?"

Again I got the cool look from her gray eyes:

"Baby, I'm sorry that you never tried to bring your fantasy up again. I've been waiting for you to do it, but you planted the seed and I've carried it for over five years now. I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and regardless of what happens with Kenny I'm yours for as long as you want me, but I'm going to do it. When I get home I'll give you your fantasy if you still want it, but I'm going to do mine."

"It doesn't look as though I have any choice then, does it?"

++++++++++++++++

The next couple of days were not good ones around my house. I was not in the best of moods and Franny was wise enough to give me a wide berth. I wasn't mad that she was going to screw some other guy, I was pissed at the way she had dumped it on me and told me to like it or lump it. But even though I was moody about it I am not stupid, so on the day she left I gave her a big hug and kiss, told her to enjoy herself and to hurry home to me.

It really sucks when something that you have always wanted happens and you are not there. For seven years I'd thought about Franny and other guys and now it was happening and I'm sitting at my desk in the den and staring at the wall. I looked at the clock and it said eight-ten, well past the dinner and cocktail hour. Was Kenny already between those lovely long legs? Did he spend any time eating her pussy like I would have? God, the thoughts of what might be happening were driving me mad. The phone rang and when I answered it Franny's voice came over the line to me:

"Remember baby, I love you. Enjoy."

And then I heard her say, "Come on Kenny. Get out of the bathroom and get in here. I need to be fucked again."

Franny had called me on her cell phone and then left it on! I sat there and listened for the next hour or so as Kenny fucked my wife, as she sucked his cock, and as he fucked her again. Sometime during their love making session I'd taken my cock out and I was stroking it and after several minutes of listening to Franny begging Kenny to fuck her harder I'd cum all over myself. I was just about to hang up and go clean myself up when I heard:

"Hey Kenny. Are we going to.....Jesus Christ! Sorry guys, I didn't know" and then Franny's voice, "Wait Tony. Don't go. Kenny needs some help here."

All thoughts of hanging up the phone and cleaning myself up were gone as my dick got hard again. I spent another two hours listening to my brand new slut wife getting fucked by two guys (when she got home she told me that Kenny and Tony were sharing a room and that she and Kenny had forgotten to lock the adjoining door). Finally, all three had gotten enough and the guys had gone.

Franny picked up her cell phone, "Are you still there lover?"

I croaked out a yes.

"Did you enjoy it?" she wanted to know.

"God yes. You need to hurry up and get your ass home. I'm going crazy with desire."

She laughed, "Patience lover, patience. I've still got two more days here."

The next night was a repeat of the previous night, but the third night she'd gone out and picked up a stranger. She fucked him to a standstill and when he'd gone she went looking for Kenny and Tony. When she came back to the room with them she had two other guys with her too. The five of them spent the rest of the night together, but I missed a lot because Franny's cell phone battery went dead.

She will be coming home tonight and I don't expect to get much rest for the next couple of days and I'm already working on Franny's "next time". She is going to have a very busy " little hot box" in the days to come. She doesn't know it yet, but I now have a brand new fantasy - watching her get gangbanged. I don't think I'm going to have any trouble in making it happen, and best of all, this time I'll be there.