The Delicate Passion between Lovers

Story Info
A delicate, intense morning between two lovers.
1.6k words
3.7
11.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could worship your body for hours.

Seeing you lay there in our bed, almost naked, only wearing your boxers. Your hair slightly scruffy from the night before when I had my hands playing with it.

Your body cool and relaxed, the ambiance soft. You're still asleep, lying on your front, loosely wrapped in our white sheets.

I watch, as your body rises and falls with each breath you take.

Sound asleep.

I usually wake up before you. I enjoy looking outside the window to see the dew still settled outside, damp grass and crisp air.

I'm wearing the t-shirt you wore yesterday but decide to give you a treat this morning.

I carefully get up out of bed, go towards the little red wardrobe, slip off your grey t-shirt and let it fall to the floor.

I clean myself for you first. I shower quietly, being sure to not wake you up from your slumber. I dry myself.

I hum gently to the tune of the theatre show we went to see last week as I step into one of my pieces.

It's the red one you like darling.

The straps sit well on my body, I tighten and adjust them as needed. I can already feel my body get warmer, I can't wait to see your reaction already.

I want to decorate my body for you, my love, and so put on some gold rings on my fingers and toes. I slide on a thin diamond body jewellery, it sits on and down my neck, on my waist and my thighs.

Ready.

With that I slip back into bed beside you to wait.

I wake up to the feeling of your lips on my neck, kissing me. I pretend to be sleepy.

You hear me moan slightly, your lips leave my neck and your eyes travel upwards to find my big, lustrous eyes admiring you.

Your smile just makes the room glow, my love. I love it when you say my name like that, impressed by the little present you have this morning.

Your fingers trace up and down my thighs, your nails gently brushing my skin.

Now you're half sitting up with your back leaning against the headboard, and I'm lying down, on my front as you have asked.

Your hands feel down my shoulders, my back, to my ass which you rub and feel. This wakes me up even more.

I prop myself up on my elbows and look up at you, pouting my lips a little so you'll kiss them. You do, and slap my bum a little while you do. I gasp, it surprised me.

You tell me how beautiful I look, how gorgeous my eyes are, how pretty my face is. You always knew how to make me blush, didn't you.

With your hands running through my hair, stroking it, I wish you would pull a little. Almost as if you are reading my mind you do just that. I moan with delight.

My eyes take you all in, how you want me, I can see how hard you are underneath your black boxers. Your eyes tell me how much you love me like this. I let my head rest on your lap now, my face inches, centimetres from your pulsing cock.

You're stroking my hair now but I know you want to hold it back for me soon. Don't you, my darling.

I lift my head, and without warning, kiss your cock. It's so perfect, I want to worship it and pleasure you.

Propped up again on my elbows I let my hand rest on top of your boxers.

Your little gasp is adorable.

Oh, how I love those wanting eyes.

My hand leaves and your cock jumps, wanting it back.

You kiss me so passionately.

Breaking our kiss for a brief moment, I pull myself up, my hands on the headboard.

My legs straddling your hips.

I can feel your cock pressing into my pussy. Is it naughty of me to kiss your neck?

I feel your eyes all over me, your hands doing the same. Exploring. Touching. Your lips, tasting. My lips on yours, one of your hands on my hips, your other hand shyly touching my neck.

I'm going to make you wait, darling.

I feel my own desire intensify and whisper a dirty little something into your ear.

You love it. You love us like this.

You stand up, your hands holding me up close to you on my bum so that I can still kiss your neck. You place me gently in the middle of the bed . My hands moving towards your boxers, I want to play.

Instead, you sit beside me and tie a black rope around my wrists. These keep my hands up above my head while you kiss all the way down. Your lips linger on my nipples a little longer, your tongue flicks them, you suck them a little. Enough for my arms to tug a little against the restraints.

I release soft little whimpers as your nails drag down the side of my body.

Your lips reach my thighs,

You kiss just around my pussy, tasting the wetness that is now dripping down my thighs. Using the flat of your tongue, you lick up my lips, and, oh, I have goosebumps.

Your fingers are all wet by now, you slide one in and out of me once, then two. You go deeper inside me and without words, I tell you how much I love your touch. You tell me how you love feeling how tight I am.

My eyes close as your fingers dance around my clit, edging but not climaxing yet.

'No, not yet my love. You can come later with me, for now I just want to admire you.'

Your touch ceases. My wrists are released.

You lay next to me, hearing my still shaky breaths.

I sit up and slowly lie back down between your legs, on my front. My face and lips just inches above your cock.

Hunger and lust; that's what you can see in my eyes.

My tongue sliding up and down your thighs a little. Then moving to the base of your cock, licking your balls, slowly, kissing them, letting my lips graze them.

Next I'll lick the whole length of your cock, just once. Does this feel good? I'll let my hand hold your cock gently while my tongue slowly flicks up and down just underneath the tip. I can feel your big cock jumping up a little again.

Next I'll slowly, sensually kiss the tip over and over, with little pauses in between. Yes, of course I'll look up at your eyes while I do this.

I'll wrap my warm, wet lips over the tip and let them slide off your cock again. I'll kiss up and down your cock slowly. Then let my mouth wrap around and taste the tip again.

This time I'll take some more of your cock into my mouth. Look up at you while 'he's' in my mouth. My tongue will lick your whole length again, from the bottom to the tip. I close my eyes savouring the taste of your precum.

Slowly I'll wrap my lips a little tighter around your cock and slowly, deliberately suck more of your cock. I'll lift my head as I meet your gaze again. I take more in. Enjoying the taste of you, the smell of you, your cock in my hands, my mouth, your precum on my tongue. This is where I want to be.

Let me worship you.

I suck a little more regularly now. Letting your big cock reach the back of my throat. Your hand is resting on my hair, whilst my head is bobbing up and down sucking your cock. I love having 'him' in my mouth.

I'm still looking up at you every now and then, I can feel your body getting warmer as you're getting closer to coming.

I pause for a minute or so, rest my head on your tummy just above your cock. I want it all over my face, I love playing with it. I want to rub it gently over my cheeks, lips, nose. Pure worship.

You change position, instead of lying on your back, now you're kneeling on the bed. My mouth is on your cock, servicing you, while my other hand pleases me.

My moaning gets more and more intense, your cock jumps a little.

I look up at you and moan, to which your response is to tell me you love hearing me like this.

Without breaking eye contact, I take as much of 'him' into my mouth as I can. With one of your hands holding the base of your cock and you fucking my mouth. One of my hands is supporting myself and the other is playing with my pussy, our moans get more intense. Louder. Faster.

I tell you that I'm coming.

I ask you to come all over my face, my mouth, my lips.

You can't help it, you release into my mouth, onto my face as I reach the peak of my orgasm below you, in front of you. I'm moaning for you, your cum to drench my face. Drip out of my mouth onto our sheets.

I love hearing you come. I also love your come. The taste, the smell, everything about it.

Your explosion was so powerful. There's come everywhere on my face. I wrap my lips around your beautiful cock one last time to clean you up. And to taste what's mine. You lean forwards and spank my ass and I gasp, still being sensitive.

Thick and sweet. Your cum tastes like the sweetest honey dripping from my lips. I lick it up, loving each drop.

Satisfied, we head to the shower to rinse each other off.