The Delight of Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After how long I don't know she broke the silence. She wanted me to leave with her and go back to her house. She tells me to put my skirt back on, without my g string, and just wear her leather jacket. I do. I feel incredibly slutty and sexy. The cold leather against my skin. The weight of the jacket.

We are dressed. We leave, my work clothes stuffed in my bag. She curls her arm around my neck and pulls me into her. Possession. Ownership. I like that.

It is cold outside. I like it. She stops and kisses me. People look. I am still highly charged and love it. I can see her nipples through her t shirt. It excites me.

Down now into the tube. My heart is beating. She is whispering to me now. What she is going to do to me. It is too much to take in. My head is spinning and I'm more than a bit scared as to what might happen next. How far is this going to go? How much deeper into this twilight world am I going to go.

She pushes me against the wall of the tube station. It is busy. Her fingers flip at the zip. She smiles. She pulls it down and straight back up. Playful. Another delicious, soft, sensual kiss....then a bite of the bottom lip. Quiet hard. A missed heart beat.

The train comes in. Boarded. Oh shit...she unzips the jacket. She is close. I feel her hands on my hips. Then my waist. Caressing the curves. I want to melt. She holds my gaze and caresses me under the jacket. She whispers in my ear that I am very good and she is going to enjoy me. That she wanted me the second she saw me and that there is no one in the world she would rather be with. She tells me how much my smell drives her insane, how the goosebumps on my skin create waves of desire and how much she loves my breasts and can't wait to taste my soft nipples again. I open my legs to let her nuzzle closer in. I love her hands on my body, in this place... I don't know where to look but I also don't care. A little caress of my bosom, her thumb flicking over my nipple, so sensitive again to the touch that I begin to melt again. Her hands on naked flesh. I want more. She knows that and smiles. Patience, Tihana. I want her to touch me THERE.....on the tube. She doesn't. I say "Please, please......." She smiles and laughs and pulls me close into her. My naked flesh under the jacket submitting to her fingers as they squeeze my nipple, my pussy aching again as she does so.

Our stop.

Please, I say. Please. Kiss me. She does. I grab her hand and try and draw it between my legs as her tongue flutters around my open lips. She pulls away. "No" she says. "No".

She kisses me gently on the forehead. Then, her arm again wrapped around me. I love being owned in that way. She is so masterful and I am hers. I am now pushed up against a wall again and this time her fingers are in me. But soft and gentle. I want hard. She knows that and teases me with softness and love. Then her hands grasp my buttocks and she digs her nails in. I gasp. Pleasure.

In a moment we are there. The door opens and shuts. Wine, glasses, then upstairs.

Her room is big and dark. A massive mural covers the wall. Of a girl on her knees, naked apart from a leather studded collar, being led by another in leather Basque, cat woman mask and boots. A harness hangs from the ceiling. The bed is big. Brass. Draped in black sheets. Shower she says, pointing. I'll bring you some clothes.

"This is my play room she says. I don't sleep here. This is where we will have our fun".

The shower is hot and lovely and relaxing. The door opens and there she stands. She is wearing leather -- naturally. Black. Boots. A corset. A sudden realisation -- the woman in the mural is her. And the naked girl, its me......she smiles as she sees the flicker of recognition.

Not a bad approximation don't you think...and all from that one meeting. So, I laughed, that's why you were staring so much!

In her hand she has a leather whip. I get a funny feeling in my tummy when I see it. She casually flicks the whip at my bum and it just catches me. It tingles. My stomach feels sick with a kind of desire that I have never experienced for many years.

Over her other arm is a long cloth. "Turn around, darling" she says and I obey. She traces the handle of the whip down my spine and I recoil slightly. She kisses the nape of my neck and my hair stands on end. She then dresses me in the cloth. It is a long gown, made of very fine diaphanous material which sticks to my skin where I am not yet fully dry. It feels cool on my body and when I move the material seems to swirl around me. The gown is fixed with a simple brooch at the front and three buttons so that it fits quite closely around my waist and then flows away to the floor. As I walk the material floats gently behind me revealing my legs. She places a tiara on my head and asks me to sit in the big chair.

She takes some lip stick out. It is blood red and very shiny and she applies it with a brush. My stomach is churning now and I begin to feel very nervous. The sensation of another woman making me up is just so erotic and sensual that I close my eyes for a moment. I am woken from my dream by a little kiss and a gentle word..."There". I stand and she motions to a pair of shoes on the floor - sparkly silver with very big stiletto heels.

She takes my hand and walks me back into to room where candles have now been lit. There is also a smell of incense in the air. A kind of heady perfume. She leads me to the wall in a gentle dream and as I stand with my back to the wall she takes one hand and raises it above my head and begins to tie my wrist to a large metal ring with a piece of cloth. Then, the other hand. I am silent and comply without any kind of struggle my mind a combination of fear and fascination.

"Come, my sweet. Now your legs". These too are loosely tied to metal rings.

She stands in front of me now. "Ooh. You are just so perfect. What am I going to do with you?"

The whip is in her hand now and she flicks it absent mindedly into the palm of the other. She runs her hands on the outside of my body, the sensation of her touch through the material making me shiver with anticipation. Now, her hands were on my breasts and her fingers were teasing my nipple. Gentle at first then more determined until I winced and tried to pull away, first to the left then to the right but I had no room to evade her. Then a painful squeeze and a soft lingering touch. She stood close to me now and stoked my cheek and smoothed my hair with her fingers before pulling my head sharply back and biting my neck with her teeth. "Oooow!. That hurt".

Now her mouth was moving along my shoulder, a combination of her soft lips gliding almost imperceptly over my skin and hungry bites. She moved down her mouth hungrily eating my breast, moving the gown apart and sucking my nipple into her mouth. She ran the edge of her teeth over my nipple and bit, ever, so ever so gently, sucking hard, biting gently, sucking hard, and biting gently.

The orgasm is building again, but from a much deeper place. It is like the sea has been drawn all the way back to the horizon and the wave is now just forming, before building over the run into the beach, gathering power with each moment until it crashes down, with intensity and savage power.

She moved down her tongue tracing over the gossamer gown; I could barely feel her warmth through the material and then an explosion of sensation as her mouth once again sought out my naked flesh. As she nuzzled her face into my stomach her hands smoothed down the outside of my legs and gently untied the satin restraints from my ankles. Lifting each leg over her shoulders she blew gently into me. She was barely holding my weight and I sank onto her face, the satin cutting into my wrists and her tongue thrust deep into me.

In a moment the pleasure of her gentle kissing and probing stopped and she stood slowly to look into my eyes. She was holding me against the wall with around the knees and I looked down to see an enormous rubber cock was now strapped to her waist.

She lifted me until the tip of the rubber cock was just inside me and slowly she glided it in. The end of the cock reached deep inside me and she gripped my buttocks hard as she slowly moved in and out. Then Boom. She thrust into me hard, slamming my body against the wall. Boom again. The cock went deep into me smashing into my body. Boom, Boom, Boom.

I was sweating now and suddenly the room was filled with a hypnotic beat as the hi fi kicked into gear. Thrashing guitars and pounding bass lines accompanying the rhythmic thudding of her body into mine. Boom. Boom.

Then a strobe light started to flicker so everything was in slow motion. Each backward movement and forward thrust took an age; I could see the sweat on her body as she drove on, holding my weight against the wall. Then, her hands at my wrist, first one, then the other, and I'm free.

Still the music pounded on creating an ominous soundtrack to a tender moment. As my body weight fell completely onto the dildo, my arms around her neck we kissed again and as we did I could feel her body shake and quiver and then a moan, a growing growl of the orgasm.

Flung on the bed face down the cacophony of noise grew loader to drown out the crack of the whip as it smashed into the soft skin of my bottom. Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack.

The waves of pain gave way to an intense sexual joy as pain and pleasure merged into one. I could feel hot liquid welling inside me and gently flowing out of and cooling. As if it was lava erupting.

She was onto me again. Kneeling behind me she thrust the handle of the whip between my teeth and entered me again with the dildo. She was thrusting deeper now and the hard cock was ramming into me. She pulled the whip handle until my head was thrust back and she pushed and pulled as the sound enveloped the room and the strobe cast menacing shadows across the walls.

The wave was coming down now onto the beach with a roar, throwing everything in its path in the air and then smashing it down. It's coming faster, with more power and intensity.

She screamed. Then, it stopped. Silence. Or rather the sound of silence as my ears adjusted. I lay, exhausted, aching everywhere, my juices, hot and sticky trickling down my inner thigh. She rolled me onto my back and unclasped the gossamer dress. She pulled back the black satin sheets and helped me in. She quickly undressed and naked, her body glistening with sweat, her muscles showing the glow of exercsion, she slid into the sheets beside me.

Cradling my body in hers, she smoothed my hair and kissed my eyes, my nose and them softly my lips. Her lips moved around my mouth, whispering "my darling, my darling, my darling". I smiled. I opened my mouth, my arms and she fell into me, our bodies becoming one, our souls merging in a moment of perfection.

As I slipped away into the darkness of slumber her necklace caught my eye. The angel danced in the shadows, seeking out the light, offering me salvation.

12