The Delinquent Spouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,781 Followers

When Randy left about 9 p. m. I was out-of-it. I do remember Trent lifting me off the sweat and cum soaked sheets in the second guest bedroom, standing me up in the shower and washing me off, and then drying me and carrying me to his bedroom. We slept with my head on his shoulder the entire night.

We woke up about 8 o'clock Tuesday morning. After exchanging smiles and kisses I asked "When are your Mom and Dad due in?"

"I'm supposed to pick them up at 10:45," Trent smiled.

"Well let's get moving then -- I have lots of sheets to wash, shower stalls to clean, and things to tidy up."

"OK -- but first this," Trent said with a grin as he straddled me and slowly stuck his raw, red cock into my overused pussy. For the first time since we started our sexual escapades we didn't fuck -- he actually made love to me. While not as physically rewarding as many of our previous orgasms, it was completely fulfilling emotionally. When we finally dragged our asses out of bed at 8:40, we were a contented cow and bull.

We were like whirl winds cleaning up the house until Trent left for the airport about 10:10. We didn't even have time for a real breakfast, but the last love-making session was worth skipping the first meal. I laughed when I saw that my ripped Daisy Dukes and halter top were still on the living room floor. I put them in my suitcase only as souvenirs since they were not in a condition that I could ever wear them again.

Trent arrived with the 'rents about 11:30. I was introduced to Priscilla Peterson -- a really tall woman, just as tall as John, obviously accounting for Trent's height -- who seemed very pleasant.

Although very pleasant, it was clear that Priscilla was checking out the house. She seemed very pleased with its condition. "I hope that Trent was polite and a good host," she said with a smile after she was sure that the house was in good form.

"He couldn't have been more attentive," I replied, hoping that I wasn't blushing. I did notice a small smirk on John's face.

"Let's get your plane flight taken care of," John said. "I'm sure that you're anxious to get home."

What I felt was "I'd rather stay here another week and continue to fuck your son's brains out," but what I said was "Thanks so much John, I probably should get out of your hair."

John took care of the plane ticket and hotel bill within the next half hour. After lunch -- which Priscilla had delivered by her favorite deli -- John was going to arrange for a cab to take me to the airport but Trent insisted that he take me. I noticed that same small smirk on John's face.

After bidding John and Priscilla goodbye and thanking them profusely, I got in Trent's car as he put my suitcases in the trunk. We were only a block away when he starting trying to finger my pussy and squeeze my tits. "You're such a pervert," I giggled as I unenthusiastically pushed his right hand away until it finally landed on my crotch and he started massaging my labia through my skirt.

At the airport Trent lifted me off the ground as he gave me the most passionate kiss of my life. When we broke free I was smiling widely. "Why the shit-eating grin?" he asked.

"Because this proves that you were really jealous when Randy was fucking me," I laughed. "You've got a real thing for me, big guy."

"Maybe I do -- so what?" he fake snarled. "When are we going to get together again?"

"As soon after I file for divorce as we can arrange it," I replied, and then gave him a quick kiss before grabbing my carryon bag and hustling off toward my gate.

I had a very restful sleep the two hour flight home. Only good memories predominated in my brain. I had resolved the previous Friday that Bryce was history, now it was only a question of exactly how I'd go about it.

When I got home, Bryce's new purchase was in the driveway. There were two helmets on it. Bryce came out of the house followed by a young woman in shorts. After giving me a big hug and kiss, which I only perfunctorily responded to, Bryce introduced me.

"Amy, honey -- this is Melody. She works at the dealer where I bought my bike and she was giving me some riding instructions since the bike was more to handle than I thought it would be."

"Nice to meet you, Melody," I said with nothing resembling a smile on my face; then I just trudged past her into the house snipping at Bryce "Bring my suitcases in, will you --- dear."

I looked around the house -- it was obvious that Bryce hadn't done any cleaning or even picking up since I had left on Tuesday night, now almost a full week ago. When he came back into the house with my suitcases I said "Sit down, Bryce -- we need to talk."

"What about, honey?" was his attempt at playing dumb.

"Oh, I don't know -- maybe about how you're such a fucking incompetent delinquent when it comes to handling money that I can't take it anymore. The only thing keeping me tethered to you the last year was good sex -- but I found out this weekend that even that is not what it could be," I snarled.

"What does that mean?" he snapped.

"It means that when you stranded me hundreds of miles away that I found a better cock, that's what it means. It looks like you found some new pussy too -- I'm sure that the 'riding' lessons Melody gave you weren't all on the bike."

"You have no right to say that..." Bryce started to say, getting red in the face.

"No matter," I grinned as I interrupted him. "We're done. I'll stay at my sister's house until the divorce is filed and the lease is up on this rented house in 34 days."

Bryce was sputtering as I gave my sister a call, filled three more suitcases with stuff that I'd need in the next few weeks, loaded my car, and took off.

As I was backing out of the garage Bryce came up to the window. "You don't really need to do this. Now that I have my Fat Boy I'll be responsible -- I'll even go to counseling with you."

"Too late," I snarled. "Now move that piece of junk out of the driveway within thirty seconds or I'll run over it."

The shocked look on his face turned to a snarl as he raced to the end of the driveway and moved his bike. My final comment as I drove away was "Have a nice life -- I know that I will!"

**************

Lots happened within the next six months.

After a little initial resistance Bryce went along with the divorce, probably scared that I'd claim half interest in his Harley Fat Boy, and after he saw that half of what I had saved that he didn't know about was a lot of money (although he'd probably go through his share within eighteen months). There was no alimony either way, and we sold most of the furniture in our rented house and split the proceeds.

Free of Bryce's bad credit, I quickly was in a better position monetarily than I ever had been since I married. The massive bonus check I got -- after the divorce was final -- from Limitless Widget LLC for the unprecedented order placed by John Peterson's company sure helped. I bought a condo and all new furniture.

While the divorce was being finalized, Trent talked me into visiting him twice at school. Although I didn't believe it possible, the sex was even better on those visits than it had been during our weekend together. We knew the other person's body, and erogenous zones, perfectly, and half the time we fucked and the other half we made love. We both vowed no more threesomes -- while it had been fun, we preferred one-on-one.

On one Saturday about noon, during one of our twice weekly phone conversations after Trent -- now twenty two, and me now thirty two -- graduated summa cum laude from college, he said "I've got news. I'm going to graduate school in your city starting in a couple of weeks. I'm looking for a place to stay. Got any ideas?"

Up until that point I had considered Trent a fling -- a very emotionally as well as physically rewarding fling, but didn't see how he could want a long term relationship with someone ten years older than him.

"Uh, Trent, baby. You know that I'm ten years older, and that if you live with me that we will have a real relationship; aren't you interested in one with someone your own age?"

"Actually, we should talk about that in person," he chuckled. "I'm just outside your condo right now, with no place to stay for the night. Can't you be a good Samaritan and give me shelter for just one day?"

I looked out the window. Shit, he really was there, and looking good. "You bastard," I snickered as I opened up the front door and terminated the call. He put his cellphone in his pocket and carried his three big suitcases at the same time up my front steps, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

That weekend I was in a haze almost the entire time -- a sexually induced haze. He did everything possible to please me both sexually and otherwise. Monday night when I got home from work he presented his plan.

"My trust fund kicked in when I graduated college, and I can easily pay half the mortgage and share expenses with you. Plus, I have a full scholarship to graduate school. When I graduate I'm sure to get a job in the mid six figures. That's the practical side of living together."

I was taken aback. "How different than Bryce," I thought although I didn't say it aloud.

"On the personal side, while I really, really enjoy fucking you, even more I relish making love to you because -- because I'm in love with you. I don't give a shit what our relative ages are; I want us to be a couple. If things work out as well as I expect by the time that I finish graduate school I hope to make our relationship permanent," he said with a grin.

I started crying. "Am I that much of a turnoff that you're crying?" he inquired with a twinkle in his eye.

"No...I realized this morning that I love you too," I sobbed, as he took me into his arms...

That was sixteen months ago. So far, it couldn't have turned out better. I'm saving lots of money, we have fun but spend it judiciously, we seem to be more in love than ever, and the sex hasn't tapered off one iota. I walk around with a permanent smile on my face.

Sneaky bitch that I am, I saw an engagement ring in his coat pocket yesterday. He's arranged for us to go to a five star resort this weekend "For something special," is how he put it as he gave me one of his trademarked passionate hugs and kisses as he lifted my feet off the floor. Despite the age difference, when he proposes I'm definitely saying "Yes," and I'm going off birth control as soon as we tie the knot.

Sigh!

amyyum
amyyum
1,781 Followers