The Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi removed her fingers and began scooting her cock closer and closer to me. I looked down at her and could tell she was rock hard. She proceed to pour lube onto her massive unit and placed the tip of her cock against me. Her hands grabbed my legs as she began to press the tip of her cock into me.

The sensation was painful, but I wanted it more than anything. Slowly and deliberately, she pushed her large, perfect cock into me. The pain was intense, but she proceeded slowly and gently.

"Are you ok, tiger?" she asked me, with a slight hint of concern.

"Yes, keep going," I told her.

After a few more moments and a considerable amount of pain, Brandi was fully inside of me. I could feel her cock twitch and rub against my prostrate, bringing me intense pleasure and causing my cock to stiffen yet again.

She sat there for a moment, her cock buried inside me with a look of contentment on her face. She grabbed my cock in her hand and began stroking it gently. Slowly, she pulled herself out. The pain was still there, but not nearly as intense as it had been. She then pushed her rock hard cock back into me. The pain was overshadowed by intense sexual pleasure this time.

"Mmmmm Jesse, you feel so good," Brandi cooed.

"Oh god Brandi, that feels amazing," I responded.

Her hips began to find a rhythm, as she moved her cock in and out of me. She never stopped stroking my cock either, giving me a sexual pleasure I had never had before. The more she moved in and out of me, the less pain I felt. My body felt overwhelmed with pleasure with each movement and thrust of her hips.

My eyes locked onto her body between my legs. The rhythmic movements made her breasts bounce around, capturing my attention, as I couldn't take my eyes off her intense beauty.

Her thrusting became faster and harder, and the pleasure she was bringing me was so intense, I felt like I could barely breathe. The slap of our flesh together, mixed with her rapid breathing created a symphony of sexual noise that only turned me on further. Her hand was working my cock perfectly, rubbing and stroking it in perfect unison with the thrust of her cock in and out of me. The sight of her bouncing breasts was enough to put me over the top.

My body seized up like it never had before. I could feel the cum erupt inside of me and come shooting violently out of my cock, as Brandi's stroking motion finally ceased. Rope after rope of my cum shot out onto the bed and I nearly blacked out from the overwhelming amount of pleasure and release.

After a few more strokes, Brandi quickly reached her climax as well. I could feel her cock fully thrust inside of me as she began cumming.

"Oh god, Ohhhhhhhhh," Brandi cried out, as her cock began shooting her seed deep inside of me.

The sensation was new and intense and unlike anything I had ever experienced before. Brandi's body was convulsing above me, our bodies linked together in sexual perfection. Her eyes were closed tightly through the orgasm, as she filled my body with her milky white warmth.

When she finished, she pulled herself out of me leaving me with a sad, empty sensation that I didn't expect. She slowly crawled up my body, her breasts rubbing seductively against my body. At the apex, our lips met again for a kiss that lasted centuries.

"What did you think, love?" Brandi asked me quietly, with a hint of nervousness that seemed uncharacteristic.

"That was unbelievable!" I proclaimed back to her.

"Good. I have to admit, that was the most incredible sexual experience I've ever had. You are something else, Jesse," she said with a wink and a smile.

"You're a goddess, Brandi," I told her, which made her blush, somewhat surprisingly.

"Ok, Jesse. I'm starving. Let's get cleaned up and get something to eat. Ok, tiger?" Brandi said, jumping up from the bed and heading to the bathroom.

After we cleaned up, we headed downstairs to get something to eat, since both of us were completely famished. After a few moments of looking around, we decided to have cold pizza for breakfast. How perfect.

12