The Delivery

Story Info
A delivery woman finds passion in an old farmhouse.
1.4k words
3.92
31.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet felt her heart racing as she pulled the delivery truck to the curb in front of the old house in the trees. She realized that she was sexually aroused at the prospect of bringing a package to this particular door.

This was not Janet's first delivery at this rural address. The first time she brought a package, the person who met her at the door overwhelmed her. He was a giant of a man. He wore no shirt so she saw his bulging, rippling muscular torso. The tight jeans he wore revealed a tight, firm butt, and by the bulge between his legs, she knew he was well endowed. She remembered standing, staring at that bulge, before realizing what she was doing. She blushed as she handed the man the package and he exchanged the signed sheet, proving that he had received it. He grinned knowingly as he watched her leave.

Then there was that second delivery. This time the man met her at the door wearing only a tight, black, French bathing suit. His hair and body were dripping as if he had just gotten out of a pool. This time, she made a concerted effort not to look at the great bulge in the front of that skimpy covering, but looked anyway. He laughed aloud when he caught her eyes quickly scanning his body. "Like what you see darlin'?" he asked in a Texas drawl. "You are always welcome to sample the merchandise." And then he laughed again.

"Oh . . no. . . I . . I am so sorry," she stammered.

"Sorry for what sweet thing?" he asked. "Sorry for wanting to do what comes natural? Hell, baby, we all like sex. Some of us just don't like to admit it."

Janet rushed off that day, flustered and ashamed of herself. But she never forgot the man and what he said. And now, here she was once again, assigned to deliver a package to this same remote house. As she made her way to the door she realized that her panties were wet. She was so sexually aroused she was afraid to go to that door. And yet, she knew she couldn't help herself.

She knocked. She heard a man's voice shout, "come on in, the door is open!"

She opened the door a crack and shouted back, "I have a package."

"Well bring it right on in here honey," the man called back. "Let me see what we got there."

Janet pushed open the door and cautiously stepped inside. There, in the doorway, stood the man. And he was naked. Somehow she knew he would be. She stared at his great body, and her eyes quickly fell on his semi-erect penis. It was a magnificent example of manhood. Long, thick, and uncircumcised, the organ arched out like a sausage. She had known a lot of men but none of them ever graced her with such a magnificent cock.

"Want to stay this time?" he asked.

"I . . I . . yes . . yes I do," she answered. "You are so beautiful."

At that, the man roared with laughter. "You ain't such a bad looker yourself honey," he said. "I been wanting to pork that nice little ass of yours ever since you first came to the house. It is why I been sending all these packages to myself."

Janet knew she had a nice body, but she wasn't sure she was that great a looker. She always thought she was a little to wide in the hips and heavy in the chest for a woman standing only five feet, two inches. But some guys liked broad assed women. Right now she was glad this one did.

Before she realized what was happening, this naked man was standing close, his hands on her shoulders. She looked up into his eyes. They were steel gray. She suddenly felt frozen, unable to move.

He smiled and pulled her gently toward him and kissing her every so lightly on her lips. She still stood stiff and unyielding, her arms down at her side. Her heart was racing. This was all happening so fast!

He leaned to kiss her one more, and suddenly the dam within her burst. She opened her lips and returned his kiss, slowly sliding her arms around his massive waist. They held that kiss, their mouths both open now, and she felt his tongue sliding between her lips. As their passion grew, he pulled her close and she felt his great organ, growing in stiffness, pressing against her clothing.

The kiss lasted for several long passionate minutes. When it was over, he began kissing her gently all over her face as his fingers began to remove her clothing. She stood there, allowing him to have his way with her. She knew she was going to be completely surrendered to this strange giant. What she was doing was going against all of her principles . . . the moral teaching . . . everything she thought she held sacred. But she did not care. She lusted after this man and she knew she was plunging out of control.

The jacket, then the blouse was off. Now, as he kissed her neck, his fingers gently unhooked her bra. She felt her full ripe breasts fall free, then caught her breath when he fell to his knees before her, taking first her left nipple and then the right one in his mouth and suckling. All the time his hands were working on her pants. First the shoes, then the work trousers, and then the panties. Now she was naked. His fingers now fondled her pussy as he continued to suckle her breasts. She felt her nipples getting hard in his mouth. Oh how she loved what he was doing.

She spread her legs, still standing before him, allowing those prying fingers to explore her love cannel. Each time he touched her swollen clitoris, she shuddered from the pleasure it gave her. She moaned aloud, her hands pulling his head harder into her tits.

Suddenly he stood, picking her up in his arms, and carried her into the adjoining room where there was a large bed. He put her gently down on it. As she opened her legs he climbed on his knees between them, towering over her. He looked deep into her eyes and then kissed her again, with great passion. She surrendered, kissing him back, feeling his great organ touching her. How she wanted him to take her! She actually raised her hips, trying to meet him . . to accept him . .

But the penetration was not to come yet. He continued kissing her, while his hands fondled her breasts, explored her body, brushed her pussy. He was driving her crazy.

"Please," she said.

"Say it," he said.

"You know. . . "

"Say it."

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"Say it out loud bitch," he demanded. "Tell me what you want."

"Please fuck me," she said out loud. She couldn't believe how enslaved she felt at this moment.

"Tell me what you want me to do. Be vulgar," he said.

"Put your . . . your . . . cock . . . "

"Yes?"

"Fuck me with your big cock," she suddenly demanded. "Shove it into my pussy. Give it to me now."

"All right bitch, take it," he said.

And she felt the great swollen head enter her. It entered gently at first, but then began to thrust its way deeper and deeper. She gasped as it filled her hot swollen pussy. She didn't think she could take all of it, but he forced it deep. She screamed . . . not in pain but in pure ecstasy. She had an immediate orgasm. It was so powerful her body stiffened, and the muscular contractions of her vagina forced him into an ejaculation.

He fucked her hard for a moment, then pressed deep as the hot sticky semen began to pump its way into her. They kissed, their mouths open, their tongues thrust into each other's mouths, her arms and legs wrapped around him as he filled her with his love juices

It was the greatest orgasm of her life.

Janet never saw this man again. There never was another package delivery. One time she drove to the house and actually went to the door in hopes of finding him there. But the old house was vacant.