The Delivery

Story Info
Fed-Ex man delivers more than a package.
2.8k words
4.27
73.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDarcy
LadyDarcy
35 Followers

I had just gotten home, anxious to get out of my work clothes. I much preferred casual attire (shorts, T-shirt, and bare feet) to the white linen suit I had on. The red form-fitting blouse and red high heels matched the red buttons on the jacket, but it wasn't designed for comfort and I shed the jacket as soon as I walked in the door. I had dressed for an important meeting and as usual had gotten my agenda passed. Taking the clip from my dark hair and letting it fall softly below my shoulders, I headed for my room to change.

The doorbell rang before I could ferret out the T-shirt I was looking for. "Damn," I thought as I headed for the door. "Not Alicia now." I had a list of errands and was anxious to get them over with. My best friend, Alicia, had been having guy problems and some days I was certain she was watching for my car to pull in the driveway, so she could come over to talk. I needed to get some things done and had told her so the day before. I would stop over later, but maybe she couldn't wait. Well, she would just have to run errands with me.

At the door, stood some Fed-Ex guy with a package. I sighed with relief that Alicia wasn't going to pour her heart out about Phil. Alicia was into some kinky stuff and it was my opinion that Phil was taking things a bit too far.

Opening the door, I realized the Fed Ex guy was kind of cute; tall with blonde hair almost down to his collar, and the most unusual gray eyes. I could always appreciate a good- looking young man.

"Package for you, ma'am," he stated flatly. His arms held a clipboard and the biggest zip-lock baggie I have ever seen. In the baggie was a rather battered and torn box. I looked from the baggie to the Fed-Ex man. He was staring at me intently, as if trying to decide something.

"The package was damaged in shipping, ma'am," he offered as an excuse.

"So I see," I responded. The only package I was expecting was an order I had placed for some adult toys. Alicia had convinced me to order a few things, when she was getting some handcuffs and other kinky stuff. She knew I masturbated daily and she had promised me I would just love having toys as well. I had taken her advice and ordered what she had recommended. We had combined our orders to save postage and they were being delivered to my address. Although battered and torn, the package was discreet and it didn't seem to be obvious what was in the box. Decisively, he walked past me and laid the package on the small entry table, next to my keys.

"I need to make sure nothing was damaged......other than the box," he stated.

"Oh, I'm sure everything is fine," I shot back, almost too quickly. I was anxious to get on with my errands and there was no way I was unpacking this box in front of some stranger.

"Ma'am, Fed-Ex will replace anything that we damaged, but it has to be reported. I have the claim form right here and it won't take a minute to fill out," he offered. His eyes were smiling, but the rest of him was strictly business.

"No, no, I'm sure there was nothing breakable in the box," I countered. He handed me the clipboard, grabbed the baggie, and carefully removed the boxed before I could protest.

"Now, if you'll just check the packing slip with the items, I can be finished with this form and on my way," he said. He grabbed the clipboard as he tried to exchange it for the package. A side of the box I hadn't seen was flapping and the contents tumbled to the floor. It was obvious what the items were. Before I could bend down to scoop them up, he was sitting on his haunches over the pile of toys, grinning at me. I was flushed and knew I must have turned as red as my shirt. Picking up some kind of whip (obviously from Alicia's order), he offered it to me.

"Does this look damaged to you?" he asked merrily.

"Uh no, no," I quietly stuttered and grabbed it from him. I bent down to pick up a bright pink dildo wrapped in clear plastic. I was too mortified to look at him. The dildo was huge! What in God's name did Alicia do with something that big? I decided I didn't want to know.

"Do you think these still work?" he questioned with raised eyebrows. I looked over to see him holding the Alicia's handcuffs.

"I'm sure they do," I mumbled, continuing my reach for the dildo.

"We better make sure," he announced, quickly wrapping one cuff around my left wrist.

"WHAT?" I yelled as I tried to pull my arm away. He let it go to grab my right hand and in a flash, he had the other cuff on me. I stood up a bit too quickly, unsteadily getting my balance and backing away from him.

"Take them off," I ordered, "Take them off NOW."

"Is this what you wanted?" he inquired, as he examined the dildo. His other hand reached for the box that had the picture of a vibrator.

"Take the cuffs off me right now," I demanded.

"Well, ma'am, I haven't come across the key just yet, so let's keep looking, ok?" he laughed at me. "Which to you prefer?" he asked holding out the vibrator and the dildo to me.

"I don't know," I growled. "Just find the damn key." Not one to wait for anyone else, I decided to call Alicia. Certainly she must have an extra key; she seemed to have enough of these damn cuffs. Her perverted sense of humor would get a kick out of my embarrassment too. I left the Fed-Ex guy smiling at me, as I practically stomped to the phone in the hall. Before I could pick it up, he was behind me, trying to place a blindfold over my eyes. I shook my head and smashed my heel onto his foot. He yelped and I screamed, hoping one of the neighbors might hear me. He used the blindfold as a gag, quickly fastening it behind my head. It was effective enough to ensure that the neighbors wouldn't hear anything.

He hands grabbed my breasts, mashing them roughly through my blouse and bra. I tried to spear his abdomen with an elbow but that wasn't very effective. Shoving me back to the living room he glanced around while holding me tightly. He snatched down the large fern I had hanging on a hook and grabbing the chain between the cuffs looped in over the hook. I was stretching on tippy toes to keep my balance.

"That should do for the moment," he stated and walked off to pick up the scattered toys. Maybe, if I was lucky, Alicia would decide to pop in, I thought. The Fed-Ex guy brought an armful of articles to the coffee table, slowly and deliberately laying them out, like a display. Unwrapping the large pink dildo, he walked over to me and rubbed it against my cheek. "You like big cocks, huh?" he asked. All I could do was shake my head and try to say no through the blindfold in my mouth.

Rubbing the dildo over my face and down my neck with one hand, his other hand started to unbutton my blouse. As much as I tried to back away from him, I couldn't, still stretched up on my toes. He finished unbuttoning the blouse, revealing the bright red bra that accentuated my 36C breasts. He shoved the dildo in my cleavage, and mimicked fucking my tits. Unclasping my bra in the back, he pushed it up, exposing me to him. He grabbed a nipple and swirled it between his fingers. Then pinched it until I yelped. He did the same with the other. My nipples were hard from his attention, and he flicked them a few more times, before rubbing the dildo over my breasts. Then he began to suck one breast while he teased the other with the dildo.

Dropping the dildo to the floor, his mouth still nibbling my tits, he grabbed my ass and started kneading it through my skirt. He wasn't rushing or frantic, just determined. Walking behind me, he pulled the skirt up over my hips and whistled at white satin panties.

"Nice ass," he complimented. SMACK! He hit my ass with his hand and I screamed into the gag. The tears started. I was determined not to cry believing I was too strong for tears. But his spanking had taken me completely by surprise. I was gasping for air through my nose and my arms were aching.

"Hey, I thought you liked this stuff," he said when he saw the tears. I shook my head no. "Look, I'll take out the gag if you promise not to scream, ok?" he offered. I nodded and he removed the gag. I gulped for air between sobs.

"Please let me down," I pleaded. "My arms are killing me." He kissed me, squarely on the lips, very soft but very firmly.

"Kiss me," he ordered moving back to my lips. I returned his kiss and felt his tongue enter my mouth. He hands returned to my tits, rubbing and playing with them. When he finally broke the kiss, I again implored him to let me down.

Back at the table, he unboxed a set of Velcro cuffs with ropes. Attaching one cuff to each ankle, he then tied one of the ropes to the leg of the couch. He unhooked me from the ceiling.

"Sit," he commanded, as he pulled me to the floor by my hair. My skirt was still around my waist, but I didn't care. My arms were so glad to be allowed to drop to my lap. Grabbing the other rope, he pulled it to spread my legs apart and tied it to a chair leg on the other side of the room. He grabbed the vibrator from the box and picked up a set of batteries.

"Very considerate to supply these too, don't you think?' he asked as he inserted the batteries. Turning it on, the buzzing seemed to fill the room. He walked behind me, and I felt the heat from his body as he knelt at my back. He slid the vibrator over my stretched panties, between my legs. I had never felt such a sensation and jumped, gasping.

"Like that, huh?" he teased, as his other hand again went to my left breast. He was rubbing the vibrator up and down over my slit. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. Putting the vibrator in my shackled hands, "You do it," he ordered.

"No. Please no, " I whispered.

He abruptly got up and reached in his pocket as he walked to face me. As he extracted a box cutter, I started to scream. He quickly clamped his hand over my mouth.

"None of that. You promised," he reminded me. Sliding the knife under the waistband of my panties, he easily sliced through the material. I breathed a sigh and he removed his hand from my mouth. He cut the other side of the panties and pulled them out from under me, tossing them across the room. Then he just stared at my exposed shaven pussy for a minute. Reaching up quickly, he cut the straps to my bra and threw that across the room.

"Now, use that to make yourself cum or maybe I'll have to see if that whip works any better," he ordered. I moved the vibrator slowly over my slit. He tightened the leg ropes, spreading me as far as was comfortable, then moved a chair to face me. He undid his pants, and extracted one of the thickest cocks I have ever seen. It was partially erect and already huge. He sat down in the chair and started stroking himself as I moved the vibrator over my lips. I was sure he could see I was oozing pussy juice.

"Put it in your cunt," he ordered. "Fuck yourself with it." I hesitated and he reached for the bullwhip. I shoved this foreign object in my pussy and slid it in and out. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I started to moan in time to my rhythm as I watched him stroke his monster cock. It was purple and the veins were sticking out. I wondered if it would feel good or if it would hurt too much. I felt myself start to build towards climax, shocked that I could feel that in this situation. I closed my eyes and felt my hips wiggling a little. I had never felt so horny. My need was so great, it hurt. Concentrating of the feelings emanating from my pussy, I never noticed him leave the chair. Suddenly I felt the vibrator pulled from my hands and out my cunt. I moaned loudly at the sudden absence. Leaning over me, he kissed me and I returned the kiss, hungrily.

"You want more?" he crooned.

"No," I replied, followed quickly by "I don't know". His fingers found my pussy and slowly he wiggled two in. I gasped and moaned for him.

"Now do you want more," he asked.

"I don't know," I whined. He wiggled his fingers on my g-spot. "Yes, " I whimpered.

"Yes, what?" he questioned.

"Yes, I want more," I quietly pleaded.

"More what?" he teased, lightly stroking my pussy.

"I need to cum. Please," I begged. "Please make me cum." His hand left my cunt, lightly brushing my clit and sending shivers throughout my body.

"Your choice," he offered, holding his cock in one hand and the large pink dildo in the other. My eyes went from one to the other. The dildo was obscenely large. It would never fit without excruciating pain. His cock was big, but perhaps manageable. I needed to cum. I wanted to be fucked.

"Fuck me," I decided.

"What?" he asked. "What EXACTLY do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me with your cock......... Please................Please fuck me", I told him, looking at the floor.

He stroked his cock before my eyes a few times, teasing me. "Play with your clit for a minute while I get ready. But DON'T Cum yet," he commanded. I gently rubbed my clit as he laid the large dildo against my pussy lips.

"NO," I yelled, pushing it away. He grabbed the chain of the handcuffs and pulled my hands over my head and back behind me, forcing me to lie back on the floor. He grabbed the armchair and stuck the chain under a chair leg. His mouth grasped my right breast and sucked. I moaned and wriggled as his hand played with my other nipple.

I felt his fingers join mine on my clit and moaned louder. "Please," I begged. He stabbed his fingers into my pussy and fucked me for a minute, before removing them.

Shoving them in my mouth, he ordered "Lick them clean" and I sucked my juices from his fingers. He tried to replace his fingers with his cock but it was too large to fit in my mouth. I ran my tongue around the head, swirling it under the sensitive ridge and felt him spasm. He moved to between my legs.

"Oh yes," I moaned as I felt the huge head rub against my clit. "Please, please now."

I felt him slowly slide the head inside me and stop. It hurt but not too uncomfortably. He rubbed my clit as he inched his way slowly, until he could go no further. As I became accustomed to his girth, I arched my hips to him. He pulled out slowly. I groaned as he massaged my g-spot with his cock.

"Don't tease me anymore, please," I begged. And he proceeded to rhythmically slide in and out. I came quickly, an earth-shattering orgasm that made him moan loudly. He continued his sliding, pounding me with that big cock. I came twice more, easily before I felt him stiffen, and groan; his hot cum invaded me. He lay on top of me, kissing me, until he softened completely.

Unlocking the cuffs, he wrapped me in his arms. "You know, I got stuck with your delivery," he said. "We all knew what was in that package, but the guys figured some old, withered broad ordered it. Being the newest there, I got stuck with the delivery. No one wanted some old, bored, housewife hitting on him. Won't the guys be surprised when I tell them about you!" he laughed.

LadyDarcy
LadyDarcy
35 Followers