The Delivery

Story Info
Vix gets naughty.
1.5k words
4.3
18.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb parked his delivery truck and picked up the package. The package wasn't to deliver to this house, but it made his appearance in the neighborhood more acceptable. He had been driving this route for several months now. Had even delivered a package or two to this house, but that was not his motive today. He looked at his watch. It was a good time. She would be in the living room. He thought back to the first day he came to deliver a package. He had walked up to the door and through the window has seen a large screen TV, with a porn movie playing. As his eyes scanned the room he saw her. She was a tall woman, dressed in short shorts and a crop top. The shorts barely covered her ass. She had full luscious tits under the top. But what she was doing was what caught his eye.

She was standing in front of the TV slightly to the side, watching it intently. She brought her hands up to her tits and began to rub at them through the material, paying close attention to her nipples. Tweaking them, pinching them. On the screen the woman in the picture was being fed a huge cock into her mouth, which she sucked at greedily. He watched as the woman moved one hand from her tits, down across her belly and into her shorts, she rubbed herself slowly. Caleb got an instant hard on; instinctively he reached down and rubbed his cock through his uniform pants.

The action on the screen continued, the woman was gobbling the cock, the mans hand firmly wrapped in her hair as his glistening cock pumped her mouth. Caleb groaned, he loved cramming his dick down a throat. The live woman was still rubbing her pussy and Caleb could see the material getting wet. Apparently she was moaning as she kept licking her lips. Damn this was hot. His cock twitched against the material of his pants, begging to be released. Damn he would love to be able to bust through the door and bury it into what he could tell was a very wet pussy.

Suddenly she dropped her shorts and she walked over to a sofa and sat down. She propped her legs on the coffee table and spread them. Her pussy hairs glistened. She pulled down the straps of her top and her tits came out. They were indeed luscious. Caleb would have loved to manhandle them, knead them pinch them and suck them. He saw her reach behind a pillow, she pulled out a big dildo, and she kissed it and licked it. Oh yeah baby, Caleb thought to himself. She began to suck on it as if it were a mans cock. Caleb couldn't stand it, he quietly placed the package down and reached for his zipper. He pulled out his dick. It was oozing precum at the tip. He rubbed his palm on it, wrapped his fingers around himself and began to stroke slowly.

The woman moved the dildo down towards her pussy. He looked at the screen as he watched he saw the man in the tape push his massive cock into the woman ass. He glanced back at the woman on the couch just as she slid the dildo into her snatch with one push. Her back arched as she began to fuck herself. Caleb's hand began to move on his dick with the same rhythm she was doing. He couldn't believe he was jacking off on this woman's porch . He was whispering to himself, yeah baby fuck that pussy. She was ramming herself deep, her tits were bouncing up and down. He tried to imagine the sounds of her wet pussy. She was humping against the dildo hard. She would thrust it in and out deep and then grind it inside her. Caleb tightened his grip on his cock as he watched her, as if it was her pussy squeezing him tightly. He whispered to himself, fuck me baby. He knew she was close to cumming as her free hand moved to her clit and began to rub it , faster and harder. He moaned deep in his throat, he heard her scream through the door as her orgasm hit her. When she took the dildo out of her pussy and rammed it into her mouth it sent him over the edge, he had to bite his lips as his hot cum spurted out of him, so he wouldn't be heard. He watched her as she cleaned every drop of her own cum off that dildo. Caleb looked down, his creamy cum slowly dripping down the wall of the house. He stroked himself a little more, then put his cock back in his pants and zipped them up. Later that night after work at home, he replayed it lying in his bed, jacking himself off several times.

Here it was months later and he was coming back 2-3 times a week. Every time he watched her and he jacked off.

Today he walked towards the house, his dick already rock hard in his pants. He snuck around to another vantage point he had found behind some bushes. He unzipped his pants and looked in the window. She was there, but she wasn't alone today. There were 3 black men with her. The men all had massive thick cocks, which they were stroking slowly. She was down on her knees in front of them, totally naked.

Caleb watched as one of the men laid down on the floor and he pulled her on top of him and impaled her on his dick. Her pussy swallowed him. He began to bounce her up and down, with deep thrusts. Caleb knew she was soaked his black clock glistened like it had been oiled up.

One of the other men stepped up and grabbed her long hair and he shoved his dick into her mouth, this pulled her forward and the third man moved behind her, knelt and placed the knob of his cock against her ass and he rammed it home. Caleb's hand pumped his dick. The woman's face showed deep ecstasy. The man who was fucking her ass gripped her hips and he fucked her deep and hard. Suddenly he pulled out and shot his jism on her ass, loads of creamy white cum dripped down her ass crack and cheeks. She threw her head back as she rode the cock in her pussy; Caleb knew she was cumming and cumming hard.

He heard her scream in pleasure. The man inside her also came and he watched as she milked his dick dry. There was still one man to go, he pushed the woman off his friend. It was then Caleb noticed just how long and massive his dick was, it had to be 11" long and thick like a baby's fist. He moved the woman to all fours and pushed her face down into the carpet, he shoved her legs far apart and slapped her ass hard, his hand leaving a print on her ass. The two other men began to smile and nod their heads, urging him on. He slapped her ass again and again. He rubbed his dick down her wet ass and creamy slit. He reached up and yanked her head up by her hair. Caleb could tell he was making her beg for it.

Yeah, he thought to himself, make the bitch beg! He stroked his own dick faster, he was going to cum and he wanted to time it so he did when that massive dick plunged into her. As the man shoved himself into her pussy he pushed her face back into the carpet. Her body just shuddered over and over. Caleb shot his load. Even after cumming he stayed crouched by the window, watching. The large man fucking her hard and deep. The other two men were jacking off their hard dicks again. He saw their lips moving and wished he could hear what they were saying. They moved up and she raised her head from the floor, within seconds her face was dripping with their loads. The man in her pussy suddenly arched and threw his head back. Caleb knew he was pumping his hot cum deep into her pussy. She collapsed on the floor as he pulled out of her. The three men slapped her ass and they got dressed. Caleb crouched lower as they came out of the house and jumped into a near by car.

His cock was hard again. She lay on the floor, but Caleb saw her hand reach under herself for her pussy. The bitch wanted more! She was humping her hand. He thought quickly, her front door was unlocked, and she was full of cum, a nice juicy sloppy cunt wanting more dick.

He couldn't stand it any longer, for months he had dreamed about fucking her cunt, her ass, her mouth. Here was his chance. He slipped through the front door, closing it softly behind him and locking it.

She was on the carpet still humping her hand and moaning when he crept up behind her. He found his voice. "You nasty fucking slut, it's time for more!"

He undid the belt from his pants and slid it off, he doubled it and slapped it together.

"Master!" she gasped.