The Demands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Poor Guy," I thought, "he's had it rough!" I cupped and squeezed his balls gently then tickled his peraneum with my middle finger. Jack inhaled sharply and then I really sucked him good and drove my tongue up and down the sensitive underside of his shaft. He just about shrieked when his cum exploded into my mouth and down my throat. I glanced at Richard as I swallowed his stuff; he was grinning, really enjoying this gift we were giving our new friend (and me!) Pushing him back onto the sofa, I kissed him deeply, letting him get just a faint taste of himself still on my tongue and lips.

"How was YOUR warm-up, Jackie?" Richard chuckled not even waiting for an answer; stripping off the rest of my clothes, he stood me up saying, "Look, Jack, look how beautiful she is!"

Jack was lying languidly in the crook of the sofa's arm and back. He had his hand over eyes as if shading them. It was clear the orgasm had drained him for a minute, but he smiled a bit and weakly replied, "Hell yes! God, she looks good!"

I was blushing but getting so excited again, "Rest, Jack, I'm not through with you yet; but watch this...It's one of my favorites, I love it!" I grabbed Richard, "C'mon, Honey, get down on your knees; I need a tongue-fuck, please!" Both men got a kick out of my "formal" request, but I was not trying to be polite; it just slipped out! I knelt on the seat cushion with my elbows on the back of the sofa. Turning my ass slightly toward Jack so he could watch, I spread my legs wide opening up my cunt. "Suck me, Babyy," I cooed, "suck my pussy... Mmmm!"

Richard groaned, "Ohhh Goddd," and shoved his face toward my wet invitation. Both hands took me by the hips and pulled my twat onto his tongue. I felt him immediately sink it deep into my vaginal opening. He worked it in and out for a while with his nose snug against my anus.

I looked at Jack, intense pleasure evident on my face and mouthed the words, "Feels sooo gooddd!" to him!

Jack laughed and sat up. "Taste good, Rich?"

Dick stopped and glanced up, "Fuckin' sweet, Buddy!" and plunged his tongue back inside.

I was gasping again, "Yess...Fuucckkk...Oh, Goddd...do me...yesss!" Richard's tongue began tormenting my clit and his nose pushed between my labial lips into my hole. "Jesusss.." I cried out! "Yessss...Ohhh Goddddd..."

Jack was talking to Richard, "Yeah, Rich, that's it! I can hear it on her; she's gonna cum again...keep it up!" He slipped a hand under my swinging boob and opened his palm to allow the nipple to drag against it.

That felt good, but I wanted some more sucking, "Don't tickle me, Jack...suck it, Mmmm... suck my tits some more!"

Jack flipped over with some difficulty on the couch, but when his head got in position, he caught my boobs and pushed them together tightly, "Here we go, Richie, suck her off!"

His words inflamed me and when he sucked both nipples into his mouth at the same time, I groaned from deep in my tummy, "Ohhhh FUUCCCCKK, YESSSS!" Thirty seconds later I virtually sat down on Richard's face when the orgasm slammed me! Those wonderful men both hung on and kept sucking; Mmm...the first cum was just subsiding when the second built super-quick and ripped into my center again in a blinding flash of pleasure; I think I screamed... Mmmm! Ha!

Jack let go of my nipples and whispered to me, "Fuckin' slut! You love to cum...don't you! Damn, do you know how lucky you are I'm invited? We're gonna use up that beautiful pussy, Babe...We're gonna fuck it, and fuck it, and fuck it some more until you can't take any more!"

I looked down at him and moaned, "Ohhh yesss...Fuck me good...you shit!" Dickie must have heard me because he pulled up my ass and in one swift motion impaled me deep in my pussy doggie style! "Oh Goddd...yessss!" I was whimpering now, "Ohh myy, Goddd...fuck me Babyyy!" I had never felt Richard to be so aggressive before. His dick was splitting me open and his thighs were slapping hard into my ass! I was trying to hold onto the back of the couch, but that was hard to do. I came again and then again and he still kept fucking me; I just couldn't get enough!

Then he slowed down; I thought he was going to cum. But when I lifted my head I saw why. Both men turned me parallel to the sofa; I had one knee on the cushions and one foot on the floor. Richard took his dick and stuffed it into my cunt again; and right in front of me, Jack took my hair in the back and bent my head up, "Here, you slut! Suck this while you get fucked!" I opened my mouth immediately because I wanted it so badly; Jack's dick was super hard again and it slid in all the way to my throat, gagging me for a second until I could adjust to it.

"That's it, Renny..." Richard gasped between thrusts, "suck that cock good cuz it's gonna be fucking you in a minute!" I was feeling light-headed from the orgasms and the intensity, but I had never been so turned on in all my life!

Jack still had a hold of my hair as he fucked my mouth and evey four or five seconds I heard him muttering, "Godd...shit! Yeah...oh yeah!...Damnnn!" He had to be close to cumming again.

"Switch, Jack...fuck her for me; yours is going to be the first dick in her besides mine!"

Jack got behind me. He wasn't in as big a hurry; I think if he hurried he would have shot his load too quick and he didn't want that. "I want her to cum a couple more times, Rich," he smirked.

Richard was grinning; he got around in front with his dick glistening from my juices and said, "Here, Babe, taste your pussy while I do your face!" I moaned audibly when I sucked him in.

I couldn't see what Jack was doing, but I felt one of his hands pull my pussy lips apart. "Oh, My GODDD!" The head of his cock began raking between my labia from the asshole to the clit. He was insane! His dick pushed an inch into my pussy, then just inside the anus. Then he'd run it hard against my clit for a bit. Three times I thought I was going to cum, then he moved on again. I was gurgling around Richard's big dick, trying to tell them to let me cum, but I don't think they understood.

Then Jack plunged in deep, yet immediately he pulled back out, and with his hand, he went back to raking my clit with his cock! "Yesssss!" Then he fucked me deeper yet for ten seconds; "Oh, My Godddd!" and pulled out again to my clit, that shithead! The third time he literally started pounding my cunt and I couldn't hold back; my pussy blew up in a series of orgasms and I can't even tell you how many.

Richard was chuckling and grunting and laughing and thrusting and when I took hold of his rod and sucked the head, he about screamed, "Ohhhhhhh... yeahh...yeahhhh...Goddddd!"

I could tell when he was going to shoot, and just as I pulled him out of my mouth, I heard Jack say, "Ohhh Fuuccckkk!" and his warm cum sprayed all over my ass!

That was enough for my Dick, "Goddd yesss!" he cried, and his jizz roped across my face and up into my hair in three or four shots. It was so amazing! All three of us were crying out and wailing and cumming together! What a scene!

Then...it was over! I collapsed onto the floor, and Richard and Jack flopped onto the sofa. I don't know what I looked like at that moment, but when the two guys were able to open their eyes and look at me, they just about laughed. "Holy Fuck!" said Richard, "I guess we did use you up!"

That first time was really something...and the rest of the weekend was "rip-your-panties amazing!" On Saturday, Jack woke up first and he was reading a book when I walked into the kitchen. I shocked him badly when I lifted my nightgown and let him suck my tit right there next to his morning coffee! We made out for several seconds; I let him know that he was now going to be a part of our lives. Little did I know then what a turn life would take.

12