The Demands Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God, Yesss! I got up on my hands and knees; it felt so nice with my tits hanging and the vibrator teasing my nipples. I laid the vibe on the bed and squeezed my boob so that the nipple would pop erect and hard, and then I played it against the vibrator. Fuck Yeah! My ass was clenching behind me in anticipation that a cock would be fucking me hard and fast. I raked my fingernails softly on the underside of my right tit and then picked up the cock and let it drift between my legs. My pussy lips were still slick and wet and the cock slid between them easily and up against my clit. "Ohhh FUCCCKKK!" I cried out, "Mmm...Here we go again!"

I had a great fantasy going now...Jack was behind me with my knees near the edge of the bed. He was standing on the floor and slid his hard dick into my wet, little cunt doggie style and started banging me good! I had just enough flexibility to reach behind myself and fuck my slit with the vibe. Oh GODDD!!

Fantasy Rachel scooted underneath me and started tonguing my teats. She pushed my tits together and started licking and sucking on both nipples at the same time, WoWW!! This was good! "Oh Fuck...Goddd...Fuck me, Jackie...Ohhh Shitttt!" Another huge orgasm was coming. I buried my face in the mattress and let it hit me. A violent spasm ripped through my center and threw me down on the bed. Three more tremors hit me and made me shove the cock deeper! I frigged my clitty with a middle finger and another orgasm rocked me harder.

I laid there for several minutes afterward trying to catch my breath. There were some more tears; I was thinking about Richard. But God...this was fun again!

12