The Demise of Billy Deacon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me hold Brian."

Bill nodded at Carlos, "Let her go."

Rhea knelt beside her husband and stroked his cheek,

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me." she whispered before giving his a kiss on the cheek. "I love you."

He tried to say something, but the duct tape across his mouth stifled any sound. With a broken heart, Rhea climbed to her feet and walked through the kitchen doorway. Billy smiled down at the prostrate Brian and grinned.

"Don't worry, Rhea's gonna get the ride of her life." he said. Then he looked up at Mickey and Carlos, "Shoot him if he gives you any trouble."

"No problems." Carlos replied with a smirk. "Have fun boss."

Billy Deacon turned and followed Rhea; the thought that he was making the biggest mistake in his life never entered his mind. Billy guided Rhea away from the bedroom and into the lounge. While the bedroom may have been more comfortable, it's also a likely place for concealed weapons. Guns and knifes can be strategically placed under pillows, mattresses and behind headboards. Billy wasn't about to take the chance of getting hurt. Knowing that the lounge should be safe, Billy still took the time to look around, taking in the soft carpet and comfortable cream coloured lounge chairs.

"This will do right here." he said flopping down into a high backed chair.

Rhea if nothing else was a realist, she knew that there was no option but to do what she had to do. She was prepared to give up her own life, but not the life of the man she married and loved so much. There had been few men before she met Brian, but each had been close to her heart at the time she offered herself. Now she was going to give her body away to man she detested and shuddered in revulsion at the thought of it. But self preservation is strong instinct, and Rhea took a few seconds to consider the dreams that all married couples have. She willed herself to be strong, and told herself that other people suffered far worse fates than this. Again she shuddered as she fought back the tears, be strong she told herself, be very strong.

"Okay Rhea, lets see you get your gear off."

In defiance, Rhea turned away so that her back was to Billy. There was no seduction to the removal of her clothes, first it was her jeans and panties pushed to the floor; then her tee shirt and bra removed. Only then did she turn to face Billy and stare over his head through the window behind him. With her hands on her hips and her legs slightly parted, she stood still so that he could ogle at her.

Billy heard himself sigh in appreciation, his eyes first fixed upon Rhea's heavy breasts, the skin pale as her nipples dark. Her waist was narrow and her stomach flat, an untrimmed but neat triangle of thick dark curls sat between the top of her thighs. Her perfectly shaped legs were pale at the top, but became more tanned the lower they went. Her thighs were substantial, but toned from hard farm work. Billy licked his lips as he got to his feet.

"Come here and kiss me." he said softly.

Rhea took the few shaky steps to where Billy stood and looked up into his eyes before raising her mouth to his. She felt his tongue attempting to penetrate her mouth, but failed to open her mouth to allow it. He broke the kiss briefly.

"Properly Rhea, kiss me properly."

This time, Rhea allowed his tongue in her mouth, but had to fight the revulsion she felt. She jumped as his hands touched her, gently caressing waist, buttocks and thighs. For some time, Billy seemed to be content with the kissing and caressing, but eventually wanted more. He broke the kiss and stepped back.

"Strip me."

With reluctant hands, Rhea removed Billy's shirt revealing a heavily muscled chest splattered with dark hair. She took no notice of a faded tattoo that covered his left pectoral muscle. She knelt before him and removed his heavy leather hiking shoes and then his socks. She leaned backwards as if to distance herself from the large bulge in the front of his designer jeans. She undid his belt and top button, but then had trouble easing the zip over the bulge. She then closed her eyes and pulled the jeans and boxers downwards.

Billy had always been proud of his cock, he was a big man, tall and wide shouldered and having a small cock would have been less than perfect. It was certainly long enough, but its girth was a substantial handful. It stood straight and proud, the circumcised head large and certainly a mouthful for any girl, his large balls hung heavily below. Billy had always prided himself on his sexual capabilities, and his fine cock had pleasured many women to orgasms.

"Like to suck dick?" he asked pulling her head closer.

Rhea took his cock in hand to gain a bit of control, the last thing she wanted was it thrust halfway down her throat. She was surprised at the weight of his shaft as she opened her mouth wide. She took in the knob and closed her lips around it before moving back and forth.

"Tongue too." he asked.

Rhea began to work his shaft slowly while coming to terms with her actions. She liked sucking her husband's cock, and was pretty good at it too. Just get this over and done with she told herself as she began to pick up speed. Billy sighed with appreciation as her tongue caressed the head and her hand began to slide over the swollen shaft.

"Oh Rhea, that's real good, you sure know how to suck dick."

Rhea began to experiment hoping that she could get Billy to cum quickly, the problem was that he was too big to suck for long periods of time. She maintained good hand speed while suckling just on the front of his head, her tongue tormenting the glands below. But Billy was wise to her plan and pulled away long before he got anywhere near ejaculation. He guided Rhea to her feet and kissed her, this time she allowed his tongue into her mouth. He forced his cock between her thighs and rubbed it back and forth through her slit while his hands groped her breasts. He then turned Rhea to the chair and eased her into it, then lifted each leg over the armrest leaving her pussy gaping wide for his perusal.

Billy knelt between her thighs and took in the fine sight before him. For the first time he was looking at the pussy of his adolescent dreams. The curls were darker in colour than the blonde hair upon her head. The triangle of curls thinned as it parted over her pussy lips leaving them vulnerable to his gaze. Inside her lips was a light shade of pink, her clitoris just visible, and her opening a tiny narrow slit. Billy ran his tongue up the inside of one thigh and then down the other. He repeated it several times, his tongue getting closer and closer to the triangle of curls until he could resist no longer. He slipped his tongue tentatively between her pussy lips like a child evaluating an unfamiliar sweet for the first time. Rhea squirmed in the chair as his tongue probed further to explore her clitoris and her opening.

"Please no Billy, I don't like it."

But Billy smiled; there wasn't a woman in the world that didn't enjoy a good a pussy licking. He knew that this all about Rhea willing herself not to enjoy it, and he carried on using his favourite technique, the sucking of her clitoris and lips, and the penetration of a finger inside to find that lovely little G spot.

"Billy, please stop, please stop doing that."

But he kept going and going and going while enjoying the twisted frown of confusion upon Rhea's lovely face. Then he raised his face from between her thighs and guided his cock towards her pussy. He stroked the head through her curls and over her lips from side to side, then placed the eye over her clitoris and pushed gently against it. Rhea moved up the chair trying to get away, but there was no escape.

"Put it in." Billy whispered.

"What?"

"Put my cock in." said Billy.

Rhea sighed in resignation and reached down taking him in hand. Billy watched with fascination as she slid the thick head down to her opening and held it there. Billy pushed his shaft through her fingers but struck resistance at her entrance, a little more pressure was applied and he entered a mere inch. Another little push gained him nothing but a cry of pain from Rhea.

"Stop, you're hurting me."

Billy withdrew; dropping his face to her pussy lips he dribbled a long line of salvia and rubbed it around her entrance for extra lubrication.

Okay, put it in again." he asked.

Rhea again guided Billy's impatient cock to her opening, and this managed to slowly penetrate her inch by tight inch.

"NO, STOP BILLY. YOU'RE STILL HURTING ME." she complained bitterly.

He looked up in frustration, "Get some lube then."

Rhea brushed her hair back over her shoulders, "Okay, let me up."

Billy pulled away allowing Rhea to get to her feet. Taking himself in hand and stroking his cock, he watched the graceful movements of her buttocks as she walked from the room. She returned a short time later with a small black bottle, without giving him so much as a glance; she positioned herself on the chair and spread her thighs unashamedly wide.

Billy repositioned himself between her thighs and slid his shaft up onto her navel, "Okay, do the honours."

Rhea pulled a face as she dribbled a line of lube the length of his thick shaft and then rubbed it in. He pulled back to provide access to her pussy which also got a dollop of lube.

"Okay, put it back in." he asked.

Rhea dropped the lube to the floor; taking Billy in hand she guided the head of his cock to her opening. This time, his penetration was successful. Rhea whimpered as half of his shaft disappeared between her gapping lips with ease, he pulled back slowly until the head appeared before pushing inwards again. This time he slid into the hilt causing Rhea to cry out while placing her hand on his stomach to stop any further penetration. A contented Billy then began to work Rhea with long slow strokes, he grinned as he savoured her wet tightness.

"How's that?" he asked taking hold of her breasts and fondling them.

"Fantastic." she replied sarcastically. "Do your best and get it over with."

Her comments angered Billy, until now he wanted to pleasure her into submission, but now his good intentions were being tested. He lifted her ankles onto his shoulders and shuffled forward, then began to slap hard into her with powerful strokes. He took satisfaction at the frown on her face and after a minute she tried unsuccessfully to twist away from him.

"You're too big to do it like this." she stated. "I don't being hurt."

"Be nice then." Billy suggested while getting to his feet.

Billy took Rhea by the hand and led her to the couch where there was more room to play. He sat down and beckoned her to straddle him and pointed his cock upwards as she did so. The head slipped easily through her greasy slit finding her opening, Rhea placed her hands on Billy's chest and then allowed his cock to slide slowly into her. She then began to ride him taking care not to take him fully.

This position allowed Billy to explore Rhea's fine attributes with his hands. He took hold of her heavy breasts and fondled them, his fingers caressing the dark nipples which hardened under his touch. Leaning forward, he suckled upon them enjoying their dimpled roughness in contrast to the white smooth skin that surrounded them. His hands then dropped to her thighs and caressed them; he liked the softness of her inner thighs that were spread across him. He leaned back onto the couch and then eased Rhea backwards so that he could get a better view of her pussy. His thick shaft was slippery with goo and now slid easily between her tight pussy lips. Now that her curls were wet and stuck to her skin, her lips and clitoris were more visible. He liked how her inner lips hugged his shaft and moved back and forth with each stroke.

"You've got a nice pussy, you should shave it." he suggested.

"I don't want it shaved, I like it just how it is." she replied in an uninterested voice.

"Kiss me." he asked.

Rhea lowered her lips and allowed his tongue to enter her mouth as he reached behind her and pulled her further up his lap. She winced as his extra length slipped inside her but continued to move up and down his shaft.

"So, how do you like my big cock?" Billy asked after he broke their kiss.

She looked down at him with obvious contempt on her face, "I don't."

"Aw c'mon Rhea, don't be like that. Let yourself go and have some fun." "Don't be ridiculous Billy. I'm only doing this because I have to. Married women don't fuck other men."

Billy laughed loudly, "I suppose you're gonna tell me that you've never fucked around on your husband. With your looks and the lack of good lookin pussy around here, I thought you'd be in hot demand."

"Not everyone's like you Billy, people around here respect the sanctity of marriage."

Billy laughed again, "Yeah right, I don't think you realise how many wet dreams you're responsible for. I bet half the church folk go home every Sunday and take themselves in hand fantasising about bending you over a pew and giving you a good seeing to."

"Don't be disgusting, just fuck me and get this over with. I want you out of my house."

Billy annoyed with Rhea's unreasonable attitude, placed his hands around her waist and guided her to a faster pace. He took some satisfaction as Rhea began whimpering with each stroke, and a smile came over him as her large breasts jiggled wildly in front of his face. He leaned forward and buried his face between them.

Rhea's emotions were running all over the place, her instincts told her that she and Brian should come out of this alive so long as she kept Billy in a happy frame of mind. But as the self preservation worries waned, her anger and confidence began to come to the fore. The thought that some one else's cock other than her husband's was inside her body was hard to come to terms with. At pinch she could accept Billy kissing and pawing her, but his cock was another thing. As the minutes passed, her anger seemed raise her sexuality, and she was surprised feel the first inklings of pleasure seep through her. She tried to fight it, for it wasn't right that there was any pleasure in Billy's heinous attack on her. But his cock was large and strong, the biggest she had ever encountered. Like most women who had never experienced size, she had sometimes wondered what it would be like. She fought against the pleasure, but Billy recognised the signs.

"So you do like Billy fucking you. Can't wait to tell your husband, I bet he'll be pleased to hear how you've enjoyed yourself."

It was just enough to bring Rhea to her senses, her hard slap catching him squarely on the face as she jumped away from him.

"Fuck you Billy, I hate you." she cried.

Billy reacted with speed; he leapt angrily from the couch and caught Rhea by the wrist, then forcing her to her knees. He leaned over her and stared into her eyes, his large frame easily dominating and scaring her.

"Behave yourself, you aren't out of the woods yet." he snarled.

Billy's erection had begun to wilt, and he presented it to her face. She took him in hand and guided the large head tentatively into her mouth, the scented taste of the lube and her own juices mixed together almost causing her to gag. After a few seconds of sucking, she felt Billy's cock harden. He placed his hand behind her head with the intention of going faster and deeper inside her mouth, but she pulled away in disgust.

"Stop it; you're too big for that."

"Want do you want to do, fuck or suck?" Billy asked sarcastically

Her first thought was neither, but she knew it wasn't an option. Her mind raced, which was the lesser of the two evils she asked herself? She knew that to get Billy off orally was going to be hard painful work; he was too big to suck for a long time and jaw was already aching.

"How about a nice handjob?" she offered hopefully.

"Nah, can do that myself. What's it to be, fuck or suck?"

"Fuck." she reluctantly replied after a few seconds of contemplation.

"Okay, that works for me, but you can still suck me for a bit." he replied placing his cock back on her lips.

For the next few minutes, Rhea worked Billy's cock with her hand and mouth; he whispered his appreciation as her tongue flicked over the head. Then he directed her to her feet.

"How do you want it?" he asked. "You want to sit on me again, or do you want me to kneel in front of you?"

"I don't care Billy, just whatever works faster for you."

Billy was tempted to bend her over the arm of the couch and do it doggy, but he wanted to look into Rhea's eyes as he fucked her, it was all part of the plan. He took a few seconds to ogle her body, the big breasts and the curves of her thighs exciting him further.

"Sit on the couch." he said.

Rhea placed herself on the edge of the couch and spread her legs waiting for Billy. She ran her finger through her pussy lips then asked for more lube. She sat disinterested as Billy applied the lube to himself and then to her pussy before guiding his cock into her. She whimpered as Billy lifted her feet from the floor and eased her knees back onto her chest. The straight angle of his cock now perfect for full penetration, and Billy pushed into Rhea with long powerful strokes which increased with speed. The loud slapping of flesh upon flesh echoed around the room mingling with Rhea's cries for mercy. Billy grinned lecherously as he watched his cock slide effortlessly between her tight pussy lips. He could feel his length touch her cervix if he pushed in real hard, but he refrained from doing so as wanted Rhea to enjoy him. He looked up at her face, her eyes closed and a frown lined her forehead. As he got closer to orgasm, Billy pulled out a little so the first few inches of his cock could enjoy the tightness of her opening. Rhea sensed he was getting close and rocked back and forth to encourage him.

"Aw Rhea, what a good fuck you are, you're gonna make me cuuuum." he moaned loudly.

At the last second, Billy took his shaft in hand and stroked himself furiously leaving the head of his cock just inside her warm pussy. He gasped loudly as his orgasm overwhelmed him and filled Rhea's opening with warm cum. He fired shot after excited shot into her, the sloshing of wet cum inside her loud enough for both of them to hear. His hand kept pumping until his orgasm had disappeared, and then he looked down between Rhea's wet shiny thighs. Thick globules of cum covered her curls and pussy lips, and a line dribbled downwards towards the carpet. Billy pushed into Rhea for the last time to savour her sopping pussy; then pulled out. He sat back on his haunches to admire the view. Her pussy was a mess, her battered lips gapping wide and her opening blocked with white cum.

"Okay Billy, you've had your way with me, now its time for you to leave." Rhea said.

But the second that orgasmic lust left Billy, his mean arrogance instantly returned. He didn't appreciate Rhea's demand, who was she to tell him what to do? He got to his feet and dragged Rhea by her hair close to his cock. He wiped cum his covered head over her cheeks and chin as she struggled to get away.

"Suck it." he demanded menacingly. "Open your mouth and suck it."

A now frightened Rhea recognised Billy's change in demeanour and slipped her mouth over his cock. She immediately gagged at the bitter taste of his cum, but his hand behind her head stopped any retreat. Rhea's fear and her reluctance to suck his cock excited Billy, and he found that his erection began to return. He began to rock back and forth in her mouth, and Rhea wisely took his shift in hand to stop him shoving further down her throat. As his excitement grew, Billy replaced Rhea's hand with his own and began to stroke himself making sure that her warm succulent mouth was always full. He was pleasantly surprised to feel another orgasm on the way. It had been very long time since he managed two in quick succession, something he could often achieve as an excited young man.