The Demise of Snow White Ch. 2

Story Info
Her descent continues with increasing intensity.
1.6k words
4.3
24.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow White couldn't get over the power of the orgasms she had. She craved more. She needed more. She openly admitted she wanted to be submissive to her Prince. He made her reaffirm her promise that every orgasm he had from that moment forward would end up in her belly. No matter where he came, no matter how he came, she would swallow all of his cum. That was the sign of her submission to him. Without hesitation, she agreed. In fact, she smiled with joy. She had gone from a woman that would orgasm once or twice a month, and never tasted cum, to a cum-loving slut that literally had two dozen orgasms in an hour. Her response to her friends as to the reason for her huge smile when she returned to work was "Who knew sex could be so great." What they didn't know was that their prim and proper friend could be seen on her knees begging to have her face fucked. That the straight-laced businesswoman had turned into cock-hungry, cum swallowing slut. And she freely admitted that to her new found master.

She figured that since the seven dwarfs had denied her the sexual pleasure she desired for her entire life, she would stop at nothing to make up for lost time. She desired for the demise of Snow White to continue. In fact, she begged for it.

Since she was a mother first, it was two weeks before they could spend a lot of time together. They decided that they wanted to spend the entire weekend together, and make it special. Since Snow White was prim and proper, she had never used any sex toys. In fact, she had never even seen any in person. This clearly would not do, so he ordered her a complete set of butt plugs, a vibrator, some flavored lotions, and a set of fur-lined restraints. When they arrived at her house without warning, she was both excited and scared. Excited because she could not wait for the pleasure that would accompany their use. Scared because there was no turning back, no climbing back up that slope of her descent.

Things started off with gusto on Saturday – he first tied her up and blindfolded her. He left the room to get some chocolate sauce, whip cream, ice and other assorted goodies. He even got a Fudgesicle! She began to whimper in anticipation, asking him to come back. But he just "whistled while he worked," and went about getting things ready. He came back and stared at her – and he could see her pussy juices flowing like a river down to her ass. Without warning, he took an ice cube, placed it in his mouth, and attacked her pussy. She screamed in surprise. He quickly took a sip of water so hot it nearly scalded his mouth – and immediately placed this new warmth on her clit. She arched her hips off the bed, let out a guttural groan, and had her first orgasm of the day. He teased her by dripping ice-cold chocolate sauce onto her nipples, a drop at a time. And then he did the same into her belly button. He made her open her mouth wide in anticipation, and then shot off a huge blast of whip cream, causing her mouth to overflow with creamy white stuff. He fucked her pussy with the frozen treat until it had literally melted from her heat – and then he warmed her up again. He continued to torment her with his tongue and mouth for the next hour, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. She was a mess – dripping with chocolate sauce, whip cream, marshmallow cream – you name it. But she was also dripping with her own juices. She tried to keep track of her own orgasms, but she lost count at twenty-two.

She begged him to untie her, and to fuck her hard. But he refused. He told her that she had some more pleasures yet to come. Since she never used a vibrator before, he decided to introduce it to her very slowly. He just placed the tip on her outer lips, or thighs or her clit. She jumped with its first touch. But then asked for more. She was again soon begging for his cock to fuck her – but he wouldn't until she had an orgasm from this wonderful toy. So she asked for him to leave the tip resting on her clit. He watched as she slowly brought herself closer and closer to orgasm. But she made the fatal mistake of not asking permission, so he pulled the vibrator away, causing her to shriek in near-agony. She begged him to put it back, to let her experience her first orgasm from such a simple toy. Yielding to her requests, he did – and she immediately came – so hard in fact, she nearly passed out. Her face contorted as if she was in agony, and her mouth opened so wide, she could have taken his entire fist. She said nothing for a few minutes, merely taking time to calm down and catch her breath. Then, all she said was "Wow!"

He asked her if she was ready to get fucked. Of course she replied that she was. But first, he asked her where he should shoot his seed when he had reached his climax. She said she liked it in the condom again, but he would not allow it. She then asked for it in her mouth, but after thinking, he said that he wanted to cum on her face, and then scoop his cum into her waiting mouth, knowing that she couldn't help while she was still bound. She liked the sound of that, and quickly agreed to do it – as if she really had a choice.

He took his time rubbing his hard cock all over her pussy, her clit, and even her ass. He kept sliding it up and down her pussy lips, watching her try to lift her hips to pull it into her honey pot. She whimpered like a child asking for an extra helping of dessert. But he was having too much fun. But then suddenly, he slammed all the way into her in one thrust and stopped, buried all the way in her. She came like a firecracker, not knowing what hit her. She said she never experienced anything like that before – all of her attention focused on the gentle teasing, the slow movement, and then her senses were overwhelmed, and it caused her to get off. He untied one hand, and put the vibrator in her hand, telling her to place it on her clit. Nervously, she did. She mumbled with pleasure as he fucked her hard and fast, all the while feeling the hum of the vibrator. Her orgasms began to happen back-to-back with such intensity that she dropped the toy. With each hard inward thrust, she would cum. Every time he pulled out, he would pause to allow her to catch her breath. He began to ask if she was ready for him to enter her again – she immediately answered "YES." He made her tell him where he was going to cum again, and what she was supposed to do it. He made her yell that she was cumming every time an orgasm struck her.

Finally, he decided it was time to let go – he quickly pulled out of her pussy, tore off the condom, pulled off her blindfold, and told her to ask for his cum. She did not disappoint, begging like a true cum-slut. She told him that she had never received a facial before. This set him off, as he shot blast after blast onto her face, with one very large shot hitting her eye. Since she never had a facial, she did not think to open her mouth to catch what she could, nor did she think to close her eyes. What a good little cum slut! When he was done shooting, he told her to open her mouth, and he squeezed the last few drops off his cock onto her outstretched tongue. He then gave her permission to use her fingers to scoop all the cum off her face, and into her waiting mouth. He wouldn't let her swallow until she had most of the cum cleaned up. And then he made her lick her fingers clean.

As the downward spiral of her demise continues, our heroine got tied up for the very first time, had her first orgasms through the use of toys, had her first orgasm just from a cock entering her pussy, her first facial, and her first experience licking cum from her fingers, and all of this in one afternoon. What made this even more exciting for both of them was that within the hour, she was headed for a short meeting with her ex-husband – the first of the seven dwarfs – the original toad. Her Prince told her to go without washing her face, and to see if she could coax a kiss on the cheek from him. He wanted to see if Dopey (or was it Sleepy?) could taste another man's cum on the cheek of the woman he ignored for all those years. Not only that, but she went wearing a thong and a skimpy bra – something she would never do for him. And she knew that a full evening was planned for her return to her prince. She couldn't wait. Neither could he.