The Demo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bayleon
Bayleon
6 Followers

"Naomi, can you see me?"

"Of course I can. I designed that body anyway, so it's not like you've gotta be modest. But yes, I've got to monitor everything that happens while you're running this trial, just in case. It's been tested half to death, but you never know." Alice nodded. Speaking of modesty... She down to her crotch and found only smooth fur. Then she realized that, of course, there wouldn't be anything there and craned back, reach between her new set of legs. She jumped a little when her fingers made contact with something warmer than the rest of her body. Something distinctly un-womanly. Of course Naomi would have chosen this for her, having read Alice's survey. She felt her face turn a little scarlett as she heard Naomi laugh.

"Plenty of time for that later, you little fiend. For now, let's get you more used to walking." Alice shook the haze from her head, and nodded. Steeling herself, she set to pacing the clearing. She made slow, awkward pace for a while, and stumbled often. Soon enough that passed; Naomi really had done a good job making this body feel like Alice's own. Within the span of half an hour, Alice was used to moving around on her new hooves, could alternate her footfalls to effect cantering, trotting, even galloping. She barely heard Naomi cheering her on as she dashed into the greenery. Her hair flew behind her as the wind rushed past. She found herself laughing as she placed each step by instinct so that she wouldn't trip on roots or changes in elevation as she sprinted through the forest.

Breathless, she reentered the clearing she had came from. She rested her hands on her hips (Or should she call them her shoulders?) as she let her pulse settle. Alice was giddy with excitement, and pretty sure that this body might process adrenaline differently; she had to actively fight the desire to whoop and shout, or run back into the brush. She felt strong and healthy to an extent she hadn't thought possible.

"Naomi, this is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic! I can't believe this."

"Well, I'm glad you like! Most of the work was done before you showed up, just a few touches to make it more 'you'. Violet's took a lot more work, being so specific."

"Violet's... She's here too!?" Alice wondered what Violet would have asked for. She had known what was going to happen. Maybe a dragon? Something that could fly, or maybe a mermaid? Alice had answered "Centaur" for her favorite mythical creature, she assumed Violet's new body would have a similar theme. A familiar voice, not Naomi's, called from behind her.

"I thought I'd let you get used to your beautiful self before you saw what I picked. Though you shouldn't have much to get used to."

Alice turned, placing the new voice right as she saw Violet. It wasn't Violet's voice, it was Alice's. When Alice saw Violet she thought for a moment that she might be looking into a mirror. Of course she wasn't; Violet didn't just have her voice, she had her body, too!

Violet was smiled and opened her arms, and Alice couldn't help but feel slightly less than comfortable, seeing her body move under someone else's control. It was dressed exactly as Alice had been when they had arrived. Every detail was exactly as Alice was used to, but reversed- there was no mirroring effect. Yet, Violet's wide grin was still her own, still obvious to Alice even though it was on her own features. The mischievous sparkle in the brown eyes was Violet's, no matter who's face she wore.

"Oh, Vi. That's... Really weird." Alice whispered. Violet's smirk grew even wider.

"I thought it might be fun to walk in your shoes for a bit. And to show you, I suppose, what I see." Violet walked toward Alice, not quite with the same graceful stride she normally used. Maybe she was also getting used to being the wrong height. "Though now I'm not sure I made the right call." Alice shivered, not from cold. It was so strange, hearing her own voice from behind her as Violet slowly circled her. "You're beyond belief Aly... Can't call you twig girl when you look like some kind of nature goddess." She reached a hand out, brushing them along Alice's side and through her fur.

Alice closed her eyes, noting the wave of warmth from the point of contact. Her body wasn't reacting normally. This was too intense. Then there was a grunt from Violet, and pressure on her back. Alice stumbled a little.

"Woah there, girl. Steady." Violet murmured. Then she laughed, the sound strange in Alice's ear. It was her laugh, but a little deeper, less reserved. She craned her neck and saw that Violet had mounted her as if she were a horse. She guessed she was a horse. Violet patted Alice's back with both hands, softly. "Well? Show me what you've got!"

Alice grinned, took a deep breath, and took off. She took no small pleasure in the yell that sounded from her rider as she sprinted at top speed out of the clearing.

Soon she slowed to a more sustainable run, feeling Violet bounce on her back. She worried that it might hurt, but the fur on her back was thicker than it would normally be and each impact was cushioned. A good thing, too- Alice's body didn't have as much natural padding back there as Violet's did. Mentally, she praised Naomi for the foresight. Violet seemed to be enjoying herself too, laughing as they went along. Earlier, she had reached around and grasped Alice's breasts for support, holding them tightly and pressing her face to Alice's back. The resulting sensation had been extreme, and Alice had nearly tripped as a wave of pleasure had robbed her momentarily of motor control. She swatted the hands away, and they rested now around her waist. No doubt Violet was quite disappointed but Alice didn't want to risk running into a tree.

They lost track of time for a while, Alice walking along the small stream she had heard earlier. They talked of unimportant things for a while, simply savoring the closeness of their position. Alice wasn't really getting used to hearing her own voice or turning back to see her own face, but she was too happy to pay it much mind. She really could get used to her own new body.

Soon, it was darker in the room, and they had both calmed down somewhat as a simulated sunset played across the ceiling. Alice relaxed with her eyes closed. She was pleasantly tired, and she could smell Violet so near to her; they both used the same shampoo, so that wasn't too different. How on earth Technerve had managed to copy that she couldn't guess. They spent nearly an hour in silence there. Alice felt like letting herself drift off to just a quick nap.

Violet did not seem quite so relaxed. She had been running her hands along Alice's body, both human and equine, for most of the day. It had been pleasant and comforting previously, but now there was a subtle difference in intensity that Alice couldn't ignore. A finger brushed a little closer to her breasts. A hand grasped the skin of her waist a little more firmly. A soft touch brushed a curve along her navel at an angle that made her shudder. Alice turned, and could barely react before Violet leaned forward into a passionate kiss. It was a little uncomfortable, being turned around like this, but soon Alice was matching Violet's pace. They broke the embrace for only a moment to allow Violet to slide off, leaving Alice's back suddenly cold. Violet met Alice's eyes.

"I'm glad you think I'm good enough for you" murmured Violet. The words hit hard, coming from the body she inhabited. They were words Alice had used, and used many times. It was a habit Violet chided her for, being so nervous, so hesitant to accept Violet's affections. Now, looking into her own eyes, they seemed patently silly. Spending the day together had been wonderful as always, and Violet was as charming and as beautiful as ever, radiant in Alice's body. What reason, then, did Alice have to be so insecure? She realized now why Violet had chosen this form.

Alice swept Violet into her arms, pulling her own body into a kiss more ferocious than most they had ever shared. Her centaur form was definitely reacting more strongly, passion and arousal clouding her mind. She could feel her pulse racing, and the urge to pin the petite woman in front of her to the ground threatened to win out against her self control. Her legs shook under her. she heard Violet moan in Alice's own voice, and massive wave of arousal swept over her. Was that what Violet always heard?

Below her, Alice felt heat building as blood rushed to her centaur body's "equipment". She shuddered as the head of her new cock pushed out of its sheath, swelling with each beat of her heart. Her instincts moved her forward, backing Violet into a moss covered tree as they kissed. She felt gravity starting to weigh on her dick as it grew, inch after inch. Each involuntary twitch caused it to bob upwards and tap against her equine belly; it was nearly a full 2 feet long at this point. Violet hadn't seemed to notice it yet, her hands were still exploring Alice's back.

"Oh gods, Vi. I'm, I can't deal with this. This is too much." Alice said, in gasps between kisses. Lust was everything to her right now- she needed to release something, soon. Again she lurched forward into her own body. Violet pulled from the kiss a moment, and saw the behemoth of flesh that was pointed at her for the first time. Her eyes lit up in wonder and she was crouching underneath Alice in a flash. Alice shifted awkwardly, unable to restrain her arousal but also incapable of doing anything. She gasped as Violet reached a hand out and pressed a finger to the flared tip of her penis. Alice couldn't see, but felt the rope of pre that connected the finger to her cock as Violet pulled it away. Gods above this was unreal.

Alice fought to maintain control as Violet explored the dimensions of her cock in slow, deliberate fashion. Her hooves pawed at the ground in awkward little steps, as she willed herself not to knock over her lover. Violet seemed to feel no urgency, though, taking the time to trace veins and run soft fingertips down its length. Each touch sent Alice further into the haze of passion that was clouding her thinking, made her twitch and shiver. Hidden from view, Violet touched the underside of the head with her tongue and caught a drop of pre in her mouth. Alice couldn't stop herself from bucking forward into the new sensation, forcing her cock as far as it would go into Violet's mouth. Much to Alice's frustration, that wasn't much. Her sheer girth stopped any more than a couple of inches from sliding into her friends lips.

Violet drew back, coughing quietly. Alice stepped back quickly, leaning down to see if her lover was alright, for the moment having composed herself that much. Violet grinned up at her.

"I'm not even gonna joke about what a beast you are right now."

"I'm sorry, Vi! I'm just-"

"Shhh. I gotchu. My fault for teasing." Violet turned from Alice, got on her knees, and pulled her pants down, exposing her rear to the night air. Alice stood for a moment, entranced by a view of her own ass from this angle. She had to admit, she had a pretty decent butt. She leaned forward, touching a finger to her- to Violet's pussy, and it came away gleaming with moisture. Instinct took over again, and she wasted no time to move until she stood above her roommate, the massive tip of her cock pressing insistently at her own body's lower lips. A thought occurred to her, almost too late.

"Will this.. Fit?"

"Mimi says yeah, this body is modified to fi- Huuck!" Violet lurched forward, catching herself on her palms as Alice speared her on her massive dick in one stroke. Science talk would have to wait. Both women moaned as Violet leaned forward, pulling off of her invader. The flared head of Alice's cock dragged against Violet's inner walls, perfectly molded to its dimensions. Each inch sent pleasure racing to Alice's brain, and her instincts made her want to push back in, to hump against her friend over, and over, and over. Self control wasn't what stopped her. Her legs weren't behaving like they would normally, and with no way to thrust forward, she was stuck at Violet's pace. For her part, Violet seemed to be struggling, moving her entire body with all her weight on her knees. After only a few moments of this, Alice was beyond frustrated. How would they...

"Naomi!" She shouted. The science lady thought of everything, maybe she'd help. There was a moment of silence, her shout echoing around the clearing. Then, the sound of something bumping into something else, and Naomi was on the microphone. She sounded out of breath.

"Uh, hey, yeah what can I help you with? Oh, right, ok. Hold up." The sound of someone typing at breakneck speed filled the room for a minute. Violet got herself upright again, leaning against the tree behind her. Alice stared into her own face, admiring how at home Violet seemed in her body.

"Hey, Vi, don't panic." Naomi said.

"Wha-" Violet's question ended as a sharp yelp as she was hoisted into the air, leaving her pants behind on the forest floor. From behind her, thick vines had sprouted from the tree's base, moving under their own control. Many of them knotted amongst themselves, weaving together at amazing speed until there was a sort of seat attached to the tree. Several of the vines whipped outward and wrapped themselves without warning around Violet's ankles and wrists, with one massive tendril coiling around her waist. Together, they effortlessly lifted her onto the long seat, and set her down with her legs spread outward like an invitation to Alice.

Alice grinned, stepping forward. The chair was low and set at a shallow angle, so she could stand fully above Violet. The head of her cock lay on Violet's stomach, almost reaching her breasts. Violet looked up and met Alice's eyes, excited and pleading. Alice stood almost in a trance, seeing her own face make that desperate expression. There was no resisting that, nothing to do but indulge the woman in front of her. Not like she minded.

The vines supporting Violet wriggled in unison, and she was lifted back, upward until the shaft of Alice's dick was pressed into her entrance. They kissed once. A slow, passionate kiss, savoring each other for just a moment. And then the plants swung down and Violet yelped as she was swept under Alice. The flared tip of Alice's member plunged into her friend, pushing easily further and further. There was a slight resistance as the ring halfway down her length caught and tugged against Violet's entrance; With a slight "pop" it finally gave, slipping past the vulva and allowing the rest of Alice's rod to finally slide home. Violet moaned as Alice based out inside of her, the outline of the massive intruder slightly visible as it pulsed in time with the centaur's heartbeat. They sat like that for several moments, breathing heavily, before Violet could compose herself enough to speak.

"Oooh, Alice. You wouldn't believe how-

this isn't like anything I've ever... It doesn't hurt, I can feel it all, all the way in. Naomi di-aaah, did a good job." She was slurring her words, bliss contorting her face. Seeing her own features in a mask of unconcealed lust did nothing good for Alice's self control; she bucked forward, shifting inside of her lover. She could feel Violet tense, practically milking her across the whole length of her cock. Seemingly sensing her impatience, the vines moved again, pulling Violet slowly up and off of Alice. Each inch and every heartbeat pushed Alice further and further into the curtain of lust that was now all that mattered to her. The vines pulled Violet just over the ridge of flesh in Alice's rod before dropping her down over it again.

Soon they had established a steady rhythm as the vines dragged Violet up and down Alice's length like a human cock-sleeve. Alice's breath came in gasps, and Violet was barely able to contain herself from moaning with every plunge. Since she wasn't really participating, Alice could do nothing but watch her own face as Violet's pleasure played across it. They held each other's gaze, Alice spurred on by what she saw in her own eyes. The sounds of her own voice crying out in brilliant ecstacy echoed through the clearing, arousing her in turn. Pre was spilling from both of them now, their motions pushing liquid out around Alice's cock that pooled into a small puddle below them. Alice groaned as Violet reached up, desperately clawing at her sides and clutching handfuls of fur. The sounds of their impacts, wet and firm, were joined by another sound which took Alice a few seconds to place- Naomi had left the microphone on, and it seemed that she was enjoying herself, too. Her cries mixed with theirs as the tentacles began to accelerate.

A vine -no, a tentacle- lifted from the cushion Violet lay on, rose up below her. Her eyes flew open as the blunted tip of the vine, coated with their own fluids, found her ass and pushed its way inside.

"Aaah! Naomi!" Violet screamed, her voice choppy as each impact of her thighs on Alice's base cut off her breath. There was no answer from above, but soon Violet's head was thrown back as she simply submitted to the pleasure. There was no need to worry; even without the help of Naomi's modifications, Alice knew her body would relish the addition. Alice felt Violet clench around her and new that her lover had dropped over the edge of climax, but she didn't have any control over the situation anyway. She may as well keep going!

Soon enough, Alice had lost track of time. Violet didn't seem capable of real moans anymore. She hung limp, grunting as the vines worked, plunging Alice's cock and the inquisitive tentacle into her in an alternating pattern. Alice had lost count of how many times Violet had cum, but she knew it was almost over. Her turn. The vines rammed her home one last time, all two feet of her shaft buried into her friend. As the tentacle below pushed forward, Alice felt it pressing against the underside of her cock, and Violet tensed once more in orgasm. Now Alice was yelling out now too as she passed the point of no return.

She closed her eyes as a massive wave of heat coursed through her, threatening her balance on her new legs. It flew downward, intense and unavoidable, and then she was cumming into her own body. With each new pulse, she emptied herself into her friend, first in small squirts, then in thick ropes, and then, as she finally passed into a deeper level of bliss than she had ever known, a solid stream that began to spill out around their connection, pouring down over Violet's ass. Alice could actually see Violet's waist distend slightly as the pressure inside mounted. She tried to savor it, but instinct pushed her forward, and her legs twitched as she fought the urge to move further toward the point of pleasure. Somewhere in the back of the mind, she counted three voices screaming out in orgasm, now. She didn't pay it any mind. She couldn't stop, couldn't hold back, couldn't- For a moment, she thought she might black out as waves of pure bliss overtook her.

And then it was over. Alice stood over Violet, bracing her human half on the tree as they both struggled to catch their breath. Below her, rivulets of creamy liquid spilled out of Violet's cunt as Alice softened inside of her and made more room for the cum to escape. The tentacle extracted itself from its victim, releasing another gush of liquid. Naomi had, apparently, thought of everything. Alice looked up, and saw that it had all been to much for Violet: She was asleep, breathing steadily with her eyes closed. She looked content, her lips curled slightly into a subtle smile. Slowly, the tentacles lowered her to the forest floor. Alice smiled, and, careful not to disturb Violet, lowered herself to the floor, struggled for a moment in an attempt to spoon Violet with both human and equine parts of her body, and settled on the human half. Pressing her cheek into her friend's back and wrapping her arms to meet around Violet's waist, she closed her eyes, sighed, and drifted off to sleep.

Bayleon
Bayleon
6 Followers