The Demo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bayleon
Bayleon
6 Followers

Alice woke up alone, laying in a soft bed. She shivered and sat up. She looked around, and found herself in a room identical from the one Naomi had led them too before. Metal walls with one side made of glass. It wasn't opaque, now, so Alice could see a multitude of monitors displaying a forest scene from a bunch of different vantage points. She stretched and found that she was nowhere near as sore as she had the right to be. Alice swung her legs over the edge of the bed and stood up- and fell right on her face. Guess she had to get used to walking on two legs again.

As luck would have it, Violet and Naomi chose that moment to walk into the room, whispering animatedly to each other. Violet blinked a few times when she saw Alice on the floor amongst a mess of blankets. Then, true to character, she burst out laughing. Naomi held a hand to her mouth and tittered softly.

"shut it, the both of you."

They laughed together for a while.

Soon they sat in what looked like a break room as they talked. Alice and Violet were together on a plump couch, nursing steaming cups of tea. Naomi sat near them, perfectly willing to fill the time explaining all the little details of her work. Alice wasn't uninterested, but she had trouble focusing after her earlier experience with Violet, and they constantly made excuses to touch each other; little jabs, hands "accidentally" brushing shoulders, playful slaps. They shamelessly flirted as if they hadn't slept in the same room for nearly a year.

"Aw, get a room you two!" Naomi chided playfully as they interrupted her for the umpteenth time. They just laughed.

"We figured you didn't get enough of a show earlier, you perv!" Said Violet. Naomi reddened and reached upward to fiddle with one earring. Alice was struck by a moment how cute she was, beyond the oh-so-official science persona. Naomi slowly lifted her gaze to meet theirs, seeing the laughter in their eyes. They tried to fight it for a moment, and then they were really laughing, until they gasped for breath and teared up.

Soon it was far too late for them to make any more excuses- they had to go home. Alice, Naomi, and Violet hugged each other one last time. Alice thanked Naomi for today's adventures, to which Naomi insisted the pleasure was hers.

"Literally" kidded Alice, and Naomi grinned.

"Call me, my number's on that card. Not just if you want a job." Naomi murmured the last part, blushing again. She jumped back laughing as Violet tried to elbow her in the ribs.

"We'll both come see you, eh Aly?"

"Definitely!" Alice knew nothing would match tonight, but she absolutely wanted to see more of Naomi.

There were a few more pleasantries as they dragged their feet, but soon Alice and Violet were in their car, waving to Naomi as she closed the building for the night. Alice sighed, turning to Violet. Her friend was smiling at her, just like she had earlier in the morning. Alice knew, now, what her lover was seeing. She grinned, closed her eyes, and leaned into her friend as they drove home.

"Oh, hey Violet?"

"Yes Twig Lady?"

"Can we pick up some carrots on the way home?"

Bayleon
Bayleon
6 Followers