The Demon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuous moan pouring from between Leigh's lips didn't cover the wet sounds of her cunt wrapping around the demon dildo. With every thrust of her hips onto the ridges of the dildo, the pleasure built and she came closer to cumming. Closer and closer until her body chose pleasure.

Leigh squirted and squeezed the demon dildo, pulling it farther inside as it absorbed the essential energy of her orgasm, becoming an integral part of the pleasure compulsion. When the orgasm finally released her, Leigh fainted, exhausted and soaked in sweat and cunt juice.

***

I sighed with content as I watched Leigh's body finally expel the object of her recent pleasure. With this additional compulsion, there should be no more issues of Leigh trying to figure out what happened to Shyla. Leigh might spend the next week or so fucking herself, but I didn't have a problem with that. It would ripen her for her next phase.

I would need to stay until Leigh woke up, but I wanted to go home and check on Shyla. Once she regained some strength, I could have some real fun.

I unstrapped Leigh's wrists and used a soft cloth to wipe some of the sweat from her body and face. I also put a towel down on the wet spot she had created, moving her to a drier section. All the little caring things a lover would do; all part of the fiction I had created for Leigh. I wouldn't have to keep it up much longer now.

12