The Demon Mage Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was she saying before she disappeared? Why did she come to me? What I saw in those dreams, what I heard, was fading all too quickly from my memory to recall.

"It's strange. I see your dreams while you sleep."

I settle onto my bed, looking up to the demon, who stood gazing out the window from his spot leaning against the wall. I couldn't deny that the Incubus looked handsome, the with the ray of moonlight spilling over his muscular stature.

"You dreamt of voices... Of me... It's the first time a demon like myself has experienced a phenomenon such as dreaming."

We suddenly meet eyes, and find myself nervously scratching my head, lost of words of what to say to this apparition.

He spoke again.

"Your mother has been hiding something from you, Laizen."

And he was gone, leaving me alone on my bed, sitting in my room illuminated in candle and moon light.