The Demon Mistress Ch. 01

Story Info
Arriving in 'Hell'.
1.1k words
3.93
17.9k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kellym01
kellym01
15 Followers

Sarah leaned back against her small desk chair, stretching out her slender legs until they hit the wall beneath the desk, her hands stretching out behind her as her fingers intertwined, a small tired moan erupting from her. She readjusted her position before assuming her work, her gaze constantly shifting the time at the bottom of the screen.

Sarah was an attractive woman to say the least, she had blonde hair that always hung free, never restrain, her white blouse hugged her C-cup breasts. Her miniskirt hugged her rear and just like her blouse served to emphasise her curves, black nylons hugged her smooth slender legs and feet were contained by a pair of black heels.

A small sigh escaped her lips as her gaze once again fell to the time in the bottom right corner of the screen.

'Another ten minutes and I can finally go home.' Sara thought to herself. She glanced up at the three white walls that surrounded her cubicle.

...

Sarah was walking home when it happened, when the event occurred that would change everything.

"Honestly...if that bitch hadn't called that bloody meeting I would be home by now and could have caught that bloody bus." she muttered to herself, her hands curled into fists at her side, squeezing the leather strap of her bag.

To say Sarah's boss was a bitch was a colossal understatement, she had worked their for the last ten years, now twenty eight years of age and she still hadn't received a single raise, promotion or anything, she'd seen others come and go and many get promoted to a higher position after their second year. Then whenever a chance for her to be promoted came, when she was selected as one of a group to come up with some brilliant idea to take the company in a whole new direction when the meeting started either someone was their early and had signed the deal, later learning the time was changed and she hadn't received the email or she and the other candidates would go out for a smoke and come back with the decision made.

Sarah continue to mutter and curse her employer as she turned left down an alley to cut across so she could cut her journey in half and get back to her apartment before the heavens opened. She was so focused on her rage that she didn't notice a man follow her into the alley.

She didn't notice as he grew closer to her, she didn't notice until she was half way through and he grabbed her wrist, her head snapped round to see who had grabbed her only find herself being slammed against a wall, her mouth began to open. A blade came up, the edge pressed against her neck, her scream died.

"Scream, shout or anything and I slit your throat." He hissed, his voice seemed rough, she forced her gaze away from the knife and to the man before her, he wore dark clothing, a hood above his head, hiding his features all the while making it harder to see him, the darkness of night hiding him from view unless one got close enough.

"Understand?" he spat, Sarah silently nodded, her eyes wide with fear, her heart thumping in her breast.

"P...p...please j...just t...take it." Sarah stammered lifting up her bag, the man seemed to smirk, she could just make it out, a shiver shot through her as she found herself pressing herself against the wall, trying to get away.

"Oh I will, after I've had my fun." he chuckled, his free hand shooting out and grabbing her breast, a gasp escaped her lips, he pressed the blade against her neck more harshly, blood beginning to seep out and around it, decorating the blade.

"I thought I made it clear. Not. A. Sound." He spat, she nodded again, tears welling in her eyes.

His blade move from her neck and met the top of her shirt, he began to slowly drag it down, ripping the shirt open, he pushed the blouse apart to reveal a white bra restricting her breasts, he gripped the top of her skirt and tore it away to reveal her white panties.

He slipped his hand into her bra and forcefully gripped her breast, she gasped out at the sudden rough grip, he removed his hand from her breast and placed both his hands upon his shoulders before pushing down forcefully, she fell to her knees.

"This outa shut you up." He muttered before unzipping his pants and releasing his monster from its bounds, her eyes widened as she processed what he meant to do, he thrust forward and inserted his dick into her mouth, she threw her head forward as her gag reflex was triggered.

...

Sarah was pressed against the wall, her skin covered in a white substance, sweat glistening on her body, her breathing heavy, bruises and small cuts decorating her skin. The man stood opposite her, holding up Sarah up, his blade pressed against her neck, he sliced her neck, blood began to ooze out, she tried to breathe but could only gurgle, blood spurting from her neck, she fell to the ground, still trying to breath as her blood continued to flow out and onto her body.

The man pulled out a small rag and cleaned off his blade before pocketing both the blade and the rag. Rain began to fall, the cold liquid seemed almost soothing to her as her vision began to blur, the last thing she saw was the man picking up her body and dumping it in a dumpster before lighting a match and tossing it in with her, the world grew dark as her final breath left her body the man slammed the dumpster lid down.

...

She shifted, her eyes slowly opened to the sight of herself in four poster bed, scarlet curtains surrounded her and silk sheets surrounded her body.

"What the hell? Where am I?" Sarah questioned as she sat up.

"You're in hell, welcome" said a small but definitely feminine voice, Sarah's head bolted round.

"What?" she asked in panic as tried to locate the voice.

"Down here" the voice stated, Sarah's gaze fell to be met by the sight of a tiny girl with scarlet hair and not a stitch of clothing to hide her body, her wings fluttered as she flew up to Sarah's face.

"Welcome to your new home" she greeted "I'm sure you'll love it here...if you behave for the mistress that is" she continued.

"M...mistress?" Sarah stammered.

First attempt at this sort of stuff.

kellym01
kellym01
15 Followers