The Demon Prince Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and shook his head, amused by my ignorance. "No, I grew up in a town in the south, not all that small but certainly not as big as this city. I have daemon parents and daemon siblings and my life was probably a lot like yours until I got drafted as all Daemons do at 18."

The war in the reaches was well known. It had been raging for as long as anyone could remember. The factions of Daemons kept the creatures of the nether at bay. The creatures of the nether were the things that filled children's nightmares and the Daemon's were the upper world's first and only defense. Each Daemon child knew from the time that they were small that they would spend 4 years of their young adulthood keeping the creatures in the nether where they belong.

"I made my first trip to the reaches just after I signed my papers. It was so different from my hometown. Its perpetually dark, and it only gets darker the deeper you go. The horrors that crawl out of those pits..." His voice trailed off and his expression grew stormy.

"My mother is a succubus and my father, he is human. He loved my mother but couldn't deal with the draw of her blood. He has always kept me at a distance. My mother did her best but I grew up mostly left to my own devices. I've spent most of my life not knowing who really cared for me or who would stick around after they discovered my heritage. I hate to be blunt but I have a feeling you will appreciate my honesty. Shame me like that again and you will be banned from every Fae establishment in this city. Daemon Lord or not, I hold more sway here."

He appeared to consider my statement for a moment and a look of consternation crossed his face. The rubies on his helm were sparkling in the city lights and his pale face was lit by the full moon. He turned and met my eyes. "I understand."

The foot trail bridge was growing closer with every step. I took his hand and pulled him to cross the bridge. The alley behind the Night Mare was a block or so from the foot bridge on the other side of the river. As we stepped off of the foot bridge he tugged on my hand pulling me into the warm press of his body.

He gently tilted my chin upward to meet his gaze. "I Understand" he repeated and leaned in to kiss me. Our lips met so softly I barely felt his brush against mine. I was surprised by the tenderness. He gently tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear before turning to walk in the direction of the Night Mare. We walked with our fingers intertwined and I reeled a little from the gentle kiss. He had been so brusque and rough in the club, the tenderness was an interesting and welcome change. My heart was racing from one gentle kiss, I felt like I was losing my mind.

We walked down the alleyway toward the entrance to the club, both of us clearly picking up the pace. Before we reached the doorway he turned and met my eyes again. When our lips met there was an apparent urgency. I pulled his hips into mine, probing his sharp teeth with my tongue. My birthmark was warming, a dead giveaway of my arousal. His red eyes were looking at me with extreme hunger. He pressed me against the wall biting my neck and dragging his teeth against my skin.

He reached down and unpinned his dagger, sliding it into the Night Mare's door. His wrist lit red and he stepped through. I withdrew my dagger from under my dress, inserting it into the door. My wrist lit green as I stepped into the club. The same changeling manned the door, rainbow eyes appraising the Daemon Lord and I, trying to puzzle out what he was doing here with me. Reynauld had already made his way to the bar where Rana was setting out two shots of Essence. I walked up to the bar a little breathless.

I wanted to take Reynauld upstairs, but I knew he couldn't be seen going upstairs with a Succubi. I took my shot off of the bar and knocked it back. Rana looked at me with an obvious question in her eyes. I leaned across the bar and kissed her on the cheek. "It went very well, I'm going to go dance with him now. Meet you for breakfast tomorrow?" She nodded and looked at me with an inscrutable expression. I pushed my worries about Rana out of my mind for the moment. We would talk in the morning, we always did.

Reynauld took his shot of Fae essence and looked toward the dance floor. I took his invitation and moved into the press of people. The music was pounding and sweaty bodies surrounded us. As we moved in sync the crowd around us made space and he leaned down and kissed me hungrily. His sharp teeth grazed my tongue drawing the tiniest cut that filled my mouth the a coppery taste. Reynauld' pupils were fully dilated, the Fae Essence was having its effect on both of us. He licked my tongue with his, tasting my blood and shivering. I could see how hard he was struggling to keep himself in check.

I looked at the glowing numbers on my wrist, 2:45. As I looked the words Last Song appeared in ethereal letters in the air. The last song was slow, strains of the haunting melody with a deep bass undertone. The club slowed as the patrons all seemed to sway as one mass. As the last strains of the song faded away the changeling at the door began letting Fae out in the customary twos and threes. I took Reynauld by the hand and pulled him to the bar. We would have to wait until the bar was empty to enter my concealed quarters.

As we sat at the bar Rana placed a glass of ice water with the slightest blue glow in front of each of us. I sipped from mine, trying to resist the urge to gulp it down. Being in close quarters with a Daemon was hot in more ways than one.

Rana fluttered around closing the bar, her wings shimmered with rapid movement. She was focused on closing but was keeping an eye on us. I gathered glasses, helping Rana to close and trying to make it up to Rana that she would go home alone. Reynauld watched me closely, we were both damp with sweat and on edge. As I set the last glass on the bar the changeling at the door let the last pair out, leaving and swinging the outer door shut behind him.

I stood behind Reynauld and caught Rana's eye. She was scrubbing the same section of bar over and over. I'd be hearing about this in the morning. Reynauld stood and reach for my hand. I shook my head slightly, no need to upset Rana any more than she was already. He followed me to the concealed door and stepped through. As soon as the door swung shut behind me Reynauld shoved me up against it. His dick was straining through the soft pants of his suit, pressed up against me. I grasped the back of his head and pulled his lips down to meet mine. We crashed together meeting again and again.

I finally extricated myself from his grasp and slipped off the stilettos that were making it hard for me to move. I left the shoes at the base of the stairs and started up the steps. He reached out to grab my hip, trying to spin me to face him. I squirmed out of his grasp forcing him to follow me up the steps. As I neared the top I checked to be sure the parcel from earlier was concealed in the shadows. No time to deal with that now. As I danced up the steps I let out a giggle. I'm not sure where it came from, but it escaped my mouth like an homage to how happy I was to have him here.

I opened the door at the top of the stairs and stepped through. Reynauld followed, pausing to remove his shoes in the doorway. I turned to him, smiling. "Unlace me." I spun to face away from him as he reached up to unlace my corset. Long black ribbons swung by my feet as the top loosened. He inhaled as he took in the sight of my birthmark again. I tensed, afraid his reaction may not have changed. The dress fell to the floor, leaving me standing in nothing but a crimson lace thong.

He traced the shape of my birthmark, making me shiver as his finger made a looping pass down my back. He reached for my hip and turned me to face him. I met his eyes and saw that he wasn't going to leave. I unbuttoned first his jacket, then his shirt, exposing his chest. I knelt before him as he slid both off. With shaking hands I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pulling them down and holding them still while he leaned on me to step out of them. I suddenly felt very exposed, but we bore skin together and that comforted me.

His flesh was crossed with scars. Scars I hadn't noticed in the darkness of the club. I traced a few around his hip bones, the cuts that left them must have been deep, i felt a sadness welling up inside. To have so many visible scars, to let the world see... I looked up to see him watching me. Putting myself back in the moment I leaned in to kiss his hips, gently biting the skin, feeling his eyes on me and his body resisting the urge to squirm.

Each graze of teeth on skin was enough to make him shiver. Each time my lips touched white twisted skin he recoiled. The memory of pain more powerful than the last gentle touch. I traced each white line with my lips, dotting his hips with gentle kisses. I accepted his scars, cherished them. My attentions had excited him. He gaze down at me, intent thirst in his eyes. His cock strained against his boxers, clearly needing to be let free.

I tugged the waistband of his silk boxers down, they slid smoothly over his skin. His cock was hard and glistening at the tip. I teased him with my tongue, tasting the precum that leaked out with his excitement. I flicked my tongue over his head, swirling around and around. His breath caught in his throat and a small sigh escaped as his cock slid into my mouth and lodged in my throat. I sucked and swallowed, massaging his head with my throat.

He placed a hand tentatively on the back of my head, gripping my neck and thrusting slowly. Each time his cock touched the back of my throat I gagged a little, and with each thrust I was a step closer to cumming. I cupped his balls in my left hand and reach down to rub my clit with my right. I parted my lips and touched my clit. My hands were cold, almost icy. The cold on my clit paired with his balls in my hand and his cock in my throat sent me over the edge. I came, hard and fast, soaking the thong. Cum dripped down my thighs as I quivered.

"Did you just cum?"

He withdrew his cock to let me answer. A hollow pop escaped my lips as he pulled out and broke the suction. I nodded, my throat too raw to answer.

"Good little fuck toy, show me to your bed."

I was caught for a moment. A toy? Was that all this was to him, a game to be played? I put the thought aside as he reached down for my hand. He helped me to my feet, I led him to the bed where I sat, shivering. How could anyone make me this nervous? I'm a succubus, not a quivering little girl.

I took a deep breath and quieted the anxious energy. I moved back and layed down, knees up, legs spread. I offered myself to him and he accepted. He hovered over me, taking in the sight of my body underneath his. He sucked on my left nipple, then the right. He nibbled and bit, lighting my nerves on fire. He made a path down my stomach, stopping to kiss my hip bones. He leaned his head down and drew one of his horns across my hip, leaving a shallow trail of blood behind. I winced at his horn cut my skin. Is this how daemons lay claim? I wanted nothing more than to belong to this Daemon lordling.

He traced the cut with his tongue. His saliva closed the wound, and a thin raised white line remained. His lips were red with my blood when they met mine. The kiss was metallic with the coppery taste of blood, salty and warm against my lips. I caught his lip in my teeth as he pulled away, biting down gently and eliciting a low, rumbling growl from deep in his chest. He pressed his dense weight down on me, holding me completely still while he reached down to play with my clit. He slipped a finger into me, sliding easily into my wet waiting pussy.

I squirmed underneath him, trying to get enough leverage to take his fingers off of my clit. He gave into my bucking, removing his hand and bringing his fingers up to my mouth. They were slick and sticky with my cum. "Open," he ordered, and without question I complied, sucking his fingers clean. The head of his cock was pressed against my wet, waiting pussy nearly vibrating with anticipation.

Reynauld caught my chin and turned my head to face him. His eyes searched mine for permission to enter. I nodded once and as we watched each other he slowly pushed his cock in. He was holding back, entering me slowly. I wanted to buck underneath him, to plunge his cock balls deep in me but his hands pinned my hips to the bed as his body pressed flush against mine I let a moan escape my throat. His dick filled me so completely.

He began to thrust slowly, pausing after each to kiss me deeply. With each entrance i could feel an orgasm bubbling right beneath the surface. He sped up slowly, making sure to slide in and out completely with each thrust. Each time his balls slapped against my ass I moaned, teetering on the brink again. "You need my permission to cum Fuck Toy." said Reynauld as he began to thrust rapidly. His permission? Okay, I'd play his game. I'd even take it a step farther. Lets see how he handles me being a step ahead.

"Please may I cum Master, I'm so close!"

His bucking hips picked up a new fervor. His quick short thrusts coupled with the animalistic snarling sent the orgasm rolling over me. My entire body tensed, toes curled, fists clenched, teeth firmly gripping a bit of skin right over his collar bone. As i peaked I released my bite on his chest and let out a moan that I'm sure Rana heard down in the Night Mare. His eyes were fixated on mine, watching my face as each successive wave rolled over me. He slid out rising to stand next to my bed.

He looked at the window appearing to consider the now cloudless sky over the river. I rose from the bed, walking to the window. The view of the river was breathtaking tonight, the breeze making the trees dance and sway on the river's edge. The footbridges and car bridges alike were lit with twinkling lights, each one a different color, creating a rainbow of sorts as the river wound its way out to sea.

While I was contemplating the postcard perfect scene outside of my window, Reynauld snuck up behind me. I glanced over my shoulder at him just as he pressed me up against the window. The glass was cold, a sharp contrast with the heat of his body. He dug his nails into my inner thighs as he spread my legs. He pressed against me sliding easily back in. With one hand on my hip and the other gripping a handful of my hair, both pulling my hair and pressing me firmly against the glass, Reynauld thrust furiously, sinking to the hilt each time. A halo of condensation was forming on the glass outlining my naked form.

With one final thrust Reynauld bit the back of my neck, puncturing my skin with the sharp points of his teeth. I could feel warm sticky blood dripping from the wound followed by his tongue lapping up the blood and closing the wound. His balls tightened against his body and his cock expanded and exploded. His thick, viscous cum coated my insides, making me shiver with each shot. His grip on the back of my head loosen as his knees gave out from under him. I collapsed the ground, just in time to catch his head in my lap.

I wasn't sure if my demon lord would be affected by the sleep of the succubi, but his collapse confirmed its effect. I reached up to feel the new scar on my neck. Centered at the nape of my neck was a semicircle of diamonds, raised like the one across my hip. I imagined they were white, and a glance at my faint reflection in the window confirmed it. Twice marked by my, his new title entered my mind unbidden: Master. I wasn't sure what it meant but I was beginning to look forward to finding out.

I rose carefully, resting his head on the floor for a brief moment. I leaned down and gently scooped him up off of the floor, my succubi strength coming in handy. I gently placed him in my bed, tucking the sheets and blanket around him. After rinsing off in the shower briefly i slid in beside him. I wiggled under his arm resting my head in his chest. I could hear the beating of his heart, like a soft drum to lull me to sleep. As my eyes closed I wondered if I would wake up alone. I put the thought aside, that and the parcel were problems to be handled tomorrow, for now I would join my new Master in his orgasm induced sleep.