The Demon Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A lively one," he said, using the impressive length of his tongue to lick along her neck. "Oswald likes 'em lively."

Holding her around the neck with one hand, he ran the other across her pubic mound. Despite herself, she moaned out loud when he used his fingers to spread her labia and reveal her wetness.

"This one is ready for Oswald, methinks," he murmured happily to himself, adjusting his position so that he could rub his protruding organ across her smooth opening.

The large bumps that formed a ridge along the upper surface made her moan again. He threw his head back and laughed. It always had the same effect on human maidens. They'd never known what a good fucking was like until the met Oswald.

"A noisy one, eh?" he said, saliva falling onto her breasts as it dripped from his lips. "That's good. Oswald likes to hear lotsa noise."

Changing position, he squatted down and rested his cock between her flawless breasts, squeezing them around his large shaft. The bulbous head was only an inch or so from her lips.

"Wet it with ya mouth and maybe it won't hurt so much when Oswald fucks ya," he rasped, pushing his hips forward.

---

Cloaked in her aura of invisibility, the rutting pair were completely unaware of the Demon Queen's presence as she moved around them, stroking her lengthening girl-cock as she watched the brute Orc tit-fuck the female warrior.

In other circumstances the woman would undoubtedly have fought back with all her might, even if such resistance would have been useless. The brute Orc was much too strong for her.

But these weren't normal circumstances. Life had changed for the beautiful young woman the moment the Demon Queen had passed saliva to her. The female warrior's arousal had been heightened way beyond anything she had ever known or understood and it just so happened that the Orc was able to temporarily take advantage.

With each of the creature's forward thrusts, the woman tacitly accepted the head of its scaly penis between her lips, unable to resist the urge to capture and suck on the offering.

She had put up an impressive fight when attacked by the three Orc's. Indeed, had the third creature not been such a large brute, she might well have defeated all of them. But this one had more than size in its favour. It had clearly added cunning to its strength.

It was sitting up on its haunches now, saliva dripping from its lips as it shuffled backwards into position so that it could force its ugly length inside the warrior woman. There was only one thought on its one-dimensional mind now. He was going to fuck his prize.

Or so he thought...

The Demon Queen waited until it grabbed the woman by the throat and pushed his ugly green phallus towards her opening. Stepping forward, she touched a single invisible finger to its temple...

---

The Warrior Princess face was haunted as she collected her long sword and limped away from the scene of battle. She had no clue why the Orc had fallen on its side just as it was about to enter her. Nor could she understand the part of her that had wanted its large protuberance inside her.

She was weak, she was confused, and the strong feelings of arousal pervading her body were growing stronger by the second.

Her stomach was cramping painfully as she fled the area and blood was coating her neck from the glancing blow to her head. Further, her weary body was covered with bruises and scrapes from the Orc's unwanted attentions. There was no doubt she would need to gather her strength before entering the Demon Queen's castle.

She found the resting place she so badly needed a short distance away. The narrow and confining cleft was between two large rocks, with barely enough room to move until it turned sharply to disgorge her into a small cave with a tiny rivulet running through it, disgorging into a little pond about three feet across..

Resting her weary body on the edge of the pool, she became aware of the rancid smell of the Orc all over her flesh. Had she really let the horrid creature rub its thick length between her breasts, taken the head in her mouth? The thought was disgusting ... and yet there was no denying the wetness she still felt between her thighs.

Shaking the recollection away, she slowly slipped into the pool, wincing painfully as the water covered her sores. As she became accustomed to the coldness, she stretched her body out fully, floating buoyantly as she settled into the little pool up to her neck.

She took her time cleaning herself, and checking her wounds, wincing again as she went over one of the larger bruises or open lesions. Fortunately, they would heal quickly.

Leaning back into the water, she submerged her head and then caressed some of the oil floating on the surface into her hair. She had learned the secret of its cleaning properties a long while ago. Working the liquid into a soapy lather, she dipped her head again and then smoothed her wet hair over her scalp.

It would dry in the fresh air.

Ready or not, it was time to move on.

Her encounters with the Orc's would be nothing compared to the forthcoming battle she had to face with her real adversary...

---

The Demon Queen watched from an open window as the warrior female walked tentatively into the castle courtyard. The voluptuous woman had looked tempting enough dressed in her vest and loincloth. Naked, she was magnificent.

A nervous frown touched the woman's forehead as she advanced further, her gaze inevitably drawn to the giant metal statue dominating the centre of the courtyard. Who could resist the sight of the Demon Queen standing atop a tower, her shaven-head thrown back, arms outstretched, and her monstrous girl-cock proud and erect as it thrust majestically from her loins?

Other smaller statues stood close by. Some were gruesome, portraying the Demon Queen and her inevitable victories over her male enemies. Others were semi-erotic, depicting lewd scenes of the way she sexually dominated her female opponents.

The message was clear to anyone who foolishly deigned to confront her. She killed the men. She fucked the women...

If the warrior female hadn't been intimidated the moment she had cautiously entered the courtyard, she would be now.

---

There was no such thing as magic or sorcery, the Warrior Princess reminded herself as she apprehensively made her way forward. And yet, what other explanation was there for the similarity in appearance between the Demon Queen portrayed in the statues and the woman who had appeared to her in her dreams?

For the first time since she'd set off on her epic journey all those moons ago, she felt the beginnings of fear crawl across her skin. This was a much stranger land than the village she belonged to.

Clutching the hilt of her long sword more tightly in her hands, she thrust her chest out in a self-serving show of defiance and continued her way towards the imposing wooden doors that led inside the building. She was ready to confront whatever awaited her. Many before her had failed in their mission to relieve her people from the evil that lurked over them. This time would be different.

The door creaked eerily as she swung the metal handle around and pushed it ajar. There were no other sounds around her. Even the birds were silent as they watched from the castle ramparts.

Standing at the entrance for a few moments, she allowed her eyes to become used to the dim light before cautiously moving forward. The door closed behind her of its own volition, the clanking sound reverberating around the walls either side of her.

Taking a deep breath, she approached the stairs that occupied the space to her left. With each upward step she took, an overwhelming sense of evil lurking in the shadows that began to consume her mind. She increased her face, glancing all around her as she ascended the stairs before reaching an opening to her right.

The long passage was marked by several doorways on each side and terminated about halfway down in a pair of heavy double doors.

She covered the distance stealthily, immediately reaching for the rusted ring on the right. It took all of her energy to pull the heavy wooden door just far enough open to allow her to squeeze between the gap and enter the dark, rectangular room.

A clicking sound told her that the door had locked itself behind her.

The room was empty other than a plinth that occupied the centre. A rosy glow hovered eerily over the top of the stone dais, allowing just enough light to make out a figure standing beside the base. The Princess Warrior's heart missed a beat. It was the woman depicted in the statues, the same woman who had appeared to in her dream.

And the sight of the Demon Queen was both frightening and strangely captivating at the same time. That shaven head, devilish face, oversized breasts and—yes—the long thick girth that rested impressively between the woman's thighs.

There was no time to waste...

The Warrior Princess leapt into action, holding her long sword in front of her as she hurtled across the stone floor towards the unearthly figure. This was her destiny! Leaping in the air at the last moment, to provide greater momentum, she twirled the sword above her head before bringing it down with all her strength.

It was a killer blow ...

---

The Demon Queen shifted position as soon as the sword began to descend, disappearing from the warrior woman's sight at the last moment and instantly reappearing behind her. The blade of the long sword slashed through the empty air and then crashed onto the stone floor, sending sparks leaping into the air.

Even before her adversary had realised what had happened, she touched a single finger to the woman's temple.

The Warrior Princess fell to the ground instantly.

Moving behind the plinth in the blink of an eye, the Demon Queen raised the woman's body into the air with nothing more than a gaze.

Placing it on the glowing top next to her, she gave her captive a sidelong glance before stroking her fingers across those large breasts, forcefully pinching each nipple until the woman's eyes slowly opened as she gasped. Leaning forward, she allowed a long string of saliva to slowly drip from her mouth into the partly open lips below. When her adversary instantly swallowed the offering, there was to be no escape. Her fate was sealed.

Another female warrior sent to slay her. Another victim...

---

As her senses returned to her, the Warrior Princess knew she had been caught and trapped. She realised that she needed to find a way to flee. And yet her body was overheating with arousal.

The Demon Queen was staring down at her, those gleaming red eyes shining into hers, and she was brushing that monstrous girl-cock across her hair, nose and cheeks. Turn away, she told herself, turn away. Yet before she knew it, she had twisted her head to lap off the bead of precum that was being offered to her.

One hand found her left breast and the other slid down between her thighs as she continued to lick, working her tongue all around the bulbous head in search of more of the intoxicating fluid.

The woman allowed her to indulge herself, licking and lapping until she craned her head so that she could take the whole of the mushroom head between her lips. She sucked it inside, covering it with saliva while she twirled her tongue round the whole of the tip.

The Demon Queen was panting above her, her heavy breaths intermingling with the Warrior Princess's mumbled groans. She stroked even faster between her thighs while she took more of the thick girl-cock into her mouth.

She was out of control, as if all reason had left her.

Then the woman was leaning over her head again, cupping both of her breasts in her strong palms and using them as leverage while she took full control. She could feel her nipples burning into the clutching palms.

The Demon Queen's hips pumped back and forward as she began to fuck her mouth. Slowly at first, and then faster, harder.

The Warrior Princess threw her arms out either side of her under the onslaught, clutching thin air. She'd heard of such depraved things but had never been used this way before. She could feel the woman's thickness throbbing between her lips. She could sense that the mountain below her testicles was swelling. Her head was thrown back. Her powerful body had steadied like a stiff board...

She felt the first burst of creamy fluid spray the insides of her mouth at the same time as the Demon Queen's bestial roar disturbed the empty air. There was so much of the fluid that it began to spill over her lips, no matter how fast she tried to swallow.

When the second and third bursts splashed between her lips, she almost passed out.

---

The Demon Queen gathered the warrior woman's golden-blonde hair in one hand as she eased her thick girth inside her. Taking her from behind like this, on all fours like a creature of the night, would send a clear message impossible to ignore.

She pumped her powerful hips forward, stretching her to her limit and bringing yet another whimper from the female warrior. Three quarters of her huge length was embedded inside her now and the woman's juices were already lubricating her thickness.

Tightening her grip on the golden locks and dragging her pretty head upwards, she began to thrust, adjusting her pace from slow to fast in the blink of an eye. The woman could do nothing but hold on tight to the sides of the stone plinth ... and yet her groan of discomfort was mixed with the sound of undeniable pleasure.

She had decided to spare the female warrior, for the sole reason that not only would she would return to her people utterly humiliated, but she would take with her firsthand knowledge of the vengeance reeked by the Demon Queen on those who travelled to confront her.

12