The Demon Queen's Tower Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," he grunted with each stroke. "Give me all that cock! Fuck me hard!" He shivered as the elemental ran its tongue-tendril up his muscular back, tasting his sweat, adding his moisture to its own.

Unbound by the limits of flesh, the elementals hips kept up a perfect, steady rhythm, driving the cock home. It was strong, and pulled Aznar back against its chest, its watery breasts flattening some as it squeezed him into it. It reached around and grabbed his cock, stroking as it pummeled his ass, making him moan and beg.

"Fucking take my ass," he groaned. His whole body was humming with lust. The fucking he was receiving described a hot arc of pleasure, beginning at the tip of his cock as the elemental stroked it, running down to his balls and up into his ass where the elemental's own cock was rubbing against his prostate. He hadn't been fucked like this since his campaign days, when he and the other soldiers would while away a frontier patrol by fucking each other's brains out, comrades all, hard and strong and needing to fuck.

He teetered on the brink again. This elemental was fucking him senseless - he was drooling, his mouth open as he grunted in raw, animalistic pleasure. He could come right now, if he allowed himself. He felt his balls tingling, felt his rod swelling in the warm grip of the elemental's hand, each thrust of its cock translated through his body to the head of his cock. Ormgard had come several times already off to his side. He glanced over his shoulder; Amblach was squeezing the base of his cock, his eyes straining, his jaw set - he was struggling to keep himself from coming too.

But Zzaral still looked bored on her throne. She was leaning to her left, her fist against her temple. As he looked, he saw her stifle a yawn.

"Fucking hell," he moaned. Again, with incredible, almost painful, discipline, he forced the boiling sensation in his balls to subside. He swallowed, and then turned to face the elemental giving him the fucking of a lifetime. "Pussy!" he croaked out. "Need pussy!" He grit his teeth - speaking was almost enough to send him over the edge now.

But the elemental reacted immediately. It flowed over and around him, the feeling of its liquid body running over his muscular frame a shiveringly pleasurable sensation. This time it released him though, separating from his cock and ass and flowing away to splash against the marble. The woman shape rose up out of the puddle, and Aznar growled appreciatively. It was still featureless, but the curvy woman-body had a deeply wanton aspect to it, there on the ground before him. Propped up on its shoulders, it spread its thighs wide, and beckoned him forward.

He practically dove into it. His cock, throbbing and hot, slid easily into the canal it had shaped for him, an exact fit. He thrust forward, and felt the heat of the elemental building around him. Could it feel pleasure? It wrapped its legs around him, circled him with its arms and dragged him close. He moaned as he thrust his cock into it. It had been warm before; now it was almost hot, as if it too was boiling with the need for release. He slammed himself against the elemental, watched as ripples ran over its surface with each powerful thrust of his cock. He glanced down, saw the distorted image of his cock within its watery depths, and groaned. He reached up and grabbed the elemental's face.

"Kiss me," he hissed, and the pouting lips forms again, the wide mouth opened, the tongue snaked out to meet his as he plunged into it. The elemental wrapped itself around him, he felt it flowing back into his ass as he rammed his cock forward, felt its tongue running hotly against his own, and with a scream of pleasure he came.

It felt as if the Grand Chamber was spinning around him. He shuddered, and kept shuddering as he poured his come into the elemental, feeling it flow from deep within him. When his eyes refocused, he could see his come clouding thickly within the elementals body, a milky opacity in its crystalline water. He grinned stupidly and fell, panting, backwards.

The elemental stood. Was it slightly shaky on its feet? Perhaps, but it soon recovered. The currents within its body began to flow and roil, and then, with a swift motion, it plunged its hand into itself and withdrew a globe of water, like an enormous drop of dew. Inside, swirling slowly, was Aznar's come. Amblach, panting, tucked his still hard cock under his robes, and received the globe from the elemental, who then lightly ran back to the basin, where it collapsed back into simple water.

"A good sample," he said, his voice breaking. His face was red, and sweat glistened on his face.

"And quite a performance," said Zzaral, scratching her scalp. "Dull, and overlong, but at least you showed some vigor. If the sample is positive, I shall certainly enjoy absorbing your vitality, barbarian." She clapped her hands and Ormgard, hopping awkwardly back into her skirt, shook the chain around Aznar's neck, forcing him to rise. "Return him to the dungeons while we await the results," the Demon Queen said, waving her hand. Ormgard bowed, and Aznar made sure to catch Amblach's eye as he was led away. The wizard watched him go, hungrily.

As they marched down the stairs, Ormgard pulled him close, and hissed into ear.

"So," she said, with a quick lick of his neck, "you like having something up your ass, eh slut? Well, maybe I can help you out there, too." Her laughter echoed in the tower as they descended.

12